tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Nightmare Rp.

Seastar4374 posted on Aug 04, 2011 at 12:01PM
Basicially anything can go on thats scary and or horror, I hope people can come up with good ideas.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 12 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Seastar4374 said…
*sitting alone at home and looks at cellphone when it goes off. Goes to pick it up but before I can it flies up in the air and flies into the wall causing it to break* What the heck was that just Cell Phone suicide? *I ask walking to it, I look at the pieces and they were completely shattered, It doesn't look like a human threw them and I knew I was alone.........Or....I was was I? Slowly I back away*
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua RavenRox2 said…
Carter: Bored....
???: *in a whispering voice* I'll be your friend, Carter.
Carter: O.o Whos there?? *looks around her empty bedroom*
???: *whispering* I'm your best friend now, Carter.
hơn một năm qua Seastar4374 said…
*I look as I feel something tap me* what the?

???: Easy girl easy

Whta the hell am I to you a horse?

???: Rochelle settle

*scared* how do you know my name?

???: *throws me into a wall* I just do Rochelle

*winces and passes out*
hơn một năm qua southern-belle said…
And then earth crashed into mars, causing a platoon of MARTIAN zombies to descend upon earth and wreak havoc.
hơn một năm qua aNinnyMouse said…
YOU SPLELELLED MARSHIANS RONG!
crying
SORRY!!! i am shamed.....
I SHALL EDIT!
wait.... you spelled it the same way! M A R S H I A N! I SHAN'T EDIT!
HAHAHA it was a trick. It's spelled Martian! YOU BUFFOON!
mischievous
DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL! I SHALL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!
hơn một năm qua demon_wolf said…
Name: Darmingo
Female (Believe it of not. Haha)

She comes out at the dead of night. Either in her creepy wolfish demon form, of her innocent human girl form. She preys on the life of humans, their very souls is what keeps her alive. She does not make friends of companions of her prey, for if she does, makes it harder to consume her prey. She lives in the deepest part of the woods, where no one would dare to venture, no matter how brave they were. And if someone human of the sort were to, they would be gone within a few moments. No one knows her true personality. Only that of folk tale, of the cruel vicious beast that has been alive since the start of time. The people of which town she preys on know it is time to escape into the safety of their house when a crow cries out into the night sky. The only companion of her, that has no lost their life by her jaws.

(Don't care if its dead I'm reviving it, and I wanted to use this character)
 Name: Darmingo Female (Believe it of not. Haha) She comes out at the dead of night. Either in her
hơn một năm qua demon_wolf said…
Name: Hobbs
Male

He sits by the side of Darmingo. The only creature of which can be close enough to he and not be consumed by her jaws. He started off as the sound alarm to the people to let them know death was upon them. People called him the bringer of death. His feathers are worn with that of time. For as long as Darmingo has walked the earth, Hobbs has flew it. For he too uses the souls of the humans of which Darmingo preys t his advantage of living longer. His age is unknown, just as Darmingo's is. Not much is know about this bird either, jus that he flies with death.
 Name: Hobbs Male He sits bởi the side of Darmingo. The only creature of which can be close enough t
Darmingo!!!!!