tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên A DEMONS CLENCH RP

hunter51 posted on Aug 02, 2011 at 08:56PM
long ago the god nesebu created an anceint line of warriors known as the sanada clan in this clan was filled with gifted people who specialized in combat but every 100 years there was one person who was said to be a gaurdiun of the elements but this was a lie the god told so the line wouldnt discover there true identity the sanada clan were actualy a line of gods who unlike most gods werent blessed with immortality they would have to lose there physical bodies and rise to the heavens to take there real place as gods the people of the sanada clan who took on there full identity as gods in the heavens were forbidden to leave to earth until the line found out the secret of there true power...

2000 years passed since the birth of there line there line branched into 10 familys all over the world whos lost the tail of there true family history but that one person who was said to be the gaurdIun of the elements was a women named doriado who lived in japan with her 5 children who has passed her powers onto them but each of them has there own element instead of controling all of them as there mother did these five childre have discoverd their truth and blessed the rest of there line with this power name your family and your self and lest get this show on the road!
last edited on Aug 02, 2011 at 08:58PM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 111 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 111

hơn một năm qua hunter51 said…
BUMP!!!!!!
NAME:katara sanada
element:no.5(darkness)
doriados first born when she was young she would talk to her shadow like a immaginary freind in grade school when she was mad at someone she would step on there shadows and the next day they would have a bruse were she stepped on there shadows she known as darlklord number 2 (her family nick-names people on how evil they act when angered)
likes:the moon,the color purple,taking picturs of her self
dislikes:being woken up,being labled,being dirty
appearence:
last edited hơn một năm qua
 NAME:katara sanada age:19 element:no.5(darkness) doriados first born when she was young she would tal
hơn một năm qua pink-bookworm said…
Name: Elizabeth sanada
She is the last born of doriados children and is kataras little sister.
Element: air like she can lift things into the air.
Likes: reading, laughing, writing, the colour purple and school
Dislikes: bullying, animal cruelty, drugs, being mean and hates meat
Appearance: short curly light brown hair with natural red highlights and sky blue eyes
name:doriado sanada
she is the guardian of the elements and a kind hearted women when she was young she played vigilante and was known as shade she used her shadow ability more than anything seeing as shadows are basically every were
element:all
likes:pranking her kids,watching her daughters fashion shows,silence
appearance:
 name:doriado sanada she is the guardian of the elements and a kind hearted women when she was young s
zzz
Are we going to do some RP
i was waiting for some one else to join
hơn một năm qua shadowcon99 said…
I'll join but give me some time to make a charrie.
Name: Logan Sanada

Element: No. 1 fire

Doriado’s second born just a few seconds after Katara. When he was young Doriado would always catch him playing with fire and on multiple occasions almost burnt the house down. When he was young he almost burnt a few people to death because they were mean to him. He is known as the Unwavering Flame because he is constant and mature and will never abandon his family or leave someone to die.

Dislikes: Being pushed, When people pick on his family, people who touch him other than his family.
 Name: Logan Sanada Age: 19 Element: No. 1 ngọn lửa, chữa cháy Doriado’s một giây born just a few giây after Ka
hơn một năm qua sonoboreas said…
(Can there be more than 5 elements?)
(Are we going to start this.)
Yep.
RP
Elizabeth was sitting under a tree reading a book while lifting up a handball, she did this on a daily ruteen.
cool
(yes the're are six elements and four more placed in the main branch)
Name:yukimura sanada
Element:no.3 water

Doriado's third born his protective side over sees his conceded nature he believes his element is the strongest seeing as you cannot escape water he's known as the vigilante mist to the media and as the darklord (#1) to his family he's partnered with his sister moonlight (who will be played by my actual sister makamoonlight) who can control earth)
I was siting inside practicing with my flames again. "Everyday it's the same thing." I grabbed my jacket off of a chair. "Mom I'm going out for awhile!"
error
"'okay but don't be too long!" she said as she threw a boulder at her yukimura
"aaaahhhhh!!!" he said jumping out the way "yukimura your supposed to be a superhero you have to run faster honey!" he pouted "WELL MOST BAD GUYS CAN'T THROW TWO-TON BOULDERS AT YOU!!!"
(And what is the sixth?)
Elizabeth walked in the house where yukimura was screaming. "guys stop it".
(Light?)
"Why is she training that kid to be a super hero? it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. He's weak and spineless and couldn't even take me." I was just rambling again like I always did because I didn't know our purpose here on earth.
error
(That is what I figured, I'll leave it up to Hunter though.)
(light)
"Oh go read or something!" yukimura screamed as he pulled water out of the grass and froze it shooting it at his mother...meanwhile katara rose out of logans shadow "he so could take you on."
hơn một năm qua southern-belle said…
big smile
((Hey guys! just here to say i LOVE the title of this rp, but i think it could use a slight edit... why not change it to "A DEMON'S CLENCH(ing his ass) RP" ? thoughts? comments? ^_^))
hơn một năm qua aNinnyMouse said…
((So so...Profound. So provocative! So poignant :'(! So...so...paradoxical?))
heart
((So glad you like it Ninny! it really means a lot to me!))
Name: Garp Sanada

Element:Light
Garp is the fourth born, minutes after Yuki. He has always lived with his family and practiced his powers constantly. He will always be loyal to them.

Dislikes: Darkness, Night, People Who Hurt His Family
 Name: Garp Sanada Age: 15 Element:Light Garp is the fourth born, phút after Yuki. He has always
mischievous
(so lady like sb! Lol)
(I guess moonlight will be our cousin then XD)
(Hahah IKR(; And guess so! What are the other character options?)
(The main clan is sanada but there are nine other clans you could be part of)
(And what are the extent of the powers?)
laugh
((why thank you Hunter! you're approval of my lady likeness is ALL i strive for in life! lmao)
(well the guardian is the strongest seeing as all elements are at his/her control me personally think water and earth are the strongest you can't escape the well earth you can but water you can't)(XD sb are you and ninny thinking of joining?)
Elizath walked out on them thinking they were just being really silly.
(no... no i'm not lol)
"How many times have I told you not to do that?"
I walked to the group,"Have you guys started training without me?" I asked with a grin.
"as many time as I've done it?" she said with a questionable tone
"Think fast!" doriado yelled as she threw a boulder at garp
I grinned widely, I changed my entire body into pure light and extended my arm towards the boulder. I shot a beam of concentrated light into it and let it run through the boulder like spiderwebs, causing it to crumble apart.
"Well you should stop." I kept walking and finally arrived where I wanted to be. "The old warehouse."
"so this is were your off to every day!"katara exclaimed
"what happened yukimura afraid to come at me ful-" doriado stoped speaking to the fact that her body was numb "what the?" she went flying into the trees.yukimura "my new technique blood manipulation!"
"Yes this is where I go everyday." I walked in through the door and instantly saw the rings of men fighting.
"Wow....so you run off every day to watch a bunch of sweaty guys punch each other?"
"Nope." I took my shirt off and walked over to one of the rings.
"so your one of the sweaty guys?"
I walked into the back of the warehouse, moving towards two men standing next to a table. "Bets in yet?" I asked looking at the duo.
One of them gestured to the separated money on the table.
"Good." I noted."Well, let's get this started!" I said with a grin as I rung the bell on the table.
"No." One of the men came at me and I doged his punhed, kneed him in the chest, then elbowed him in the back and he passed out. "I don't break a sweat."
I laughed,"I heard that Logan! It just sounds like you haven't found the right opponent!" I yelled from the table.
katara spotted garp "aren't you supposed to be training with mom,yukimura should have finished about 10 minuets ago"
(seeing as my sisters computer isn't working and doesn't have time for it I will also play moonlight)
"I don't want to!" yukimura said walking away"you said you needed more training this is the perfect place!" a girl said pulling yukimura towered the warehouse "perfect for you!" he yelled "look your mist the amazing hero that's been dealing with criminal after criminal,thug after thug this will help you!"
Name:moonlight
Element:no.2 earth
Moonlight is a wild heartfelt girl and yukimuras favorite cousin who are always seen together
She is known as quake partner of mist and has been bugging katara and Logan to join them ever since they started being heroes. She designs there clothes and love messing with yukimuras hair. Do to her wild nature she is quick to anger and jumps to conclusions and is never still
Dislikes,being called stupid,quiet
I finished off the last guy without breaking a sweat then walked over to the table. "Pay up." One of the men handed me the money and I threw my shirt over my shoulder. "Come on Katara this place is boring me to death." The man I just beat pulled out a gun. "No one beats me." He spoke but right before he fired he dropped it and screamed in pain. "Gunpowder so unreliable and explosive." I laughed under my breath.