tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên The New World

southern-belle posted on Jul 29, 2011 at 03:15AM
Its the year 2100, and the world is changing. Criminals, and those deemed "worthless" or "unimportant" of all races and species have been moved to concentration camps on the evacuated Hawaiian Islands. The goal? peace and equality for all. HQ for this operation is held in Tokyo. There are those both in and out of the camps that disagree with this plan, as a result, those who are not in the camps already are being thrown in as soon as they're found out. Those who are smart enough to hide their negative feelings toward the "New World" have formed a large resistance in which all members are kept anonymous. These days it's risky to converse through Email or phone conversations so the only way for members to communicate with one another about business is through hand written letters. Landmarks are often established so that the postal system can be avoided in this process.

So, what justifies being thrown into a concentration camp?
Any crime from shoplifting to murder.
A wasteful lifestyle.
A "worthless" existence (anyone who's homeless or just plain lazy).
An IQ scoring lower than 130.

All children 15 and younger are placed in boarding school-like institutions with courses designed to make then smarter, teach them "right" from wrong, etc. At the age of 16, when a child is release, if the child showed any sort of hostility (s)he will be sent straight to a concentration camp. If that child was a model student (s)he would be given an IQ test, if the score was 130 or greater the child would be release, any lower and the child would go to a camp.

At this point in time, the only jobs available to the public at this point are positions in the military, police, teaching, and research facilities, everything else is automated run services.

As far as supernaturals go, humans are aware of them and they all live as equals.

So, here's what I need to know in your profile(no it doesn't have to be in this format, just make sure to include these things):
Who are you?
Whats your job?
Are you in a camp?
IQ?
Are you for or against the New World?
Species?
And anything else you can think of.
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 05:22PM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 47 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua southern-belle said…
BUMP
hơn một năm qua demon_wolf said…
big smile
This sounds funnnnnnnn. Let me think up a character and ill join
yayyy!!
Carson
ID Number: 476935
17 yrs old
Male
Avian/Human hybrid
Against New World

Carson was not born half bird. He was created. In a lab by scientists that were trying to create a new breed of human for this New World. Carson was suppose to be the future of mankind, but there was a flaw in his making. He had a mind of his own. He talked back. He refused to go by the New World rules. He was suppose to love the New World. He was thrown into the camp for bad behavior and for being uncontrollable. He vowed to get revenge on the New World and his creators.

He can fly. Do to hollow bones. His wings tuck neatly in his back do to back flaps of skin. Is like he is normal when he tucks them away.
last edited hơn một năm qua
awesome! always have the most creative charries whin (:
Thank SB :)
Clara Misaki Torii
Female
Detective for HQ
Werewolf

Clara is currently undecided about the New World, though she does her job to help find criminals and take them into custody thoroughly. Clara doesn't show very much emotion to anyone, when she does its usually faint.
People better join this or I'm gunman have a lot of butts to kick. :p I just really wanna use Carson!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua wolfmaster3000 said…
Name : Slifer Grandz

Race : Gentic Human

Side : Neatueral -Generally sides with the Military

Rank / occupation : Military Commander of Third Divsion / head of research and Devolpment

Unusual feature : Highly Intellgent / Has heightend sense's

weapon : varouis blades ( High frencey sword , Lance blade , Light weight blade )

High freancey blade - this blade is like a normal blade but is made of a metal Alloie that deflects bullets

Lance blade- this blade is just a hilt but when the button is hit on the hilt a Laser beam that take's the shape of a brod sword come's out ( in other words a light saber )

Light weight blade-this is a Blade made of an extermely light metal oftein used by Slifer to throw at his oppetns for it Razor sharp.

Apperance : Slifer wear a Black Military Coat on the shoulders it has the 5 Stars , near his wrists it has 5 thick gold cuffleings on the left shoulder it has the symbol for General ,under his shirt is a White Dress shirt he also wears , Black Dress pants, he also has white Gloves over his hands. he has Dark red eye's and Mid night black hair he wears in a pony tail, another unusual feature is he has heightend sense's.

Bio : when slifer was just a new born his parents enrolled him in a Military school they noticed by age of 5 slifer was ahead of his class in Military stradgey/ fitness such as advanced swordsman ship & marksmen ship. he graduated from his school by age of 8 & was forced to enroll in the military by age 14 he was part a extermanation group in one of the rebel base's , he was deamed "a hero" to the military by age 16 he was head of his Divsion witch is the second Military sqaud alot of military persnal look up to and admire Slifer somewhere down the line he was expremented on , he doesn't like working for the idea of a new world. but Rather follows the military serving as it's Dog. Slifer is also one of the few people to still use swordsman ship he carryies a Decrotive blade for his services, with the progress of the world Slifers blade is a spcail type of blade that is made to deflect bullets everyone in his Divison holds one as do some of his superior offciers. Also at some point in his life time he became head of Military research & Devolpment
Yaaaaay wolf!!!!!
you know imma join ;)
hơn một năm qua YukiAmuKuran said…
Profile for: Amphitirte Delmar Long (It means- The sea, of the sea, and dragon)

Race: Japanese
Birthdate: Unknown
Astrological Sign: Unknown
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dragon(Assumed)
Blood Type: Dragon blood
Height: 157 cm
Beliefs/Religion: Doesn't have one
Basic Description: A young girl, assumed to be daughter of a dragon, and human. She has silvery blond hair, almost looking ice blue sometimes. She has icey eyes and sea blue wings. She likes to be in all black.
IQ: Very high.
Against the New World.
I swear to god if it's me Vs everyone imma flip shit
lmao
IT'S WHAT HAPPEND TO ME IN NIGHTMARE !! =P .............I had no choice but to god mod everyone attacking me
Sure...... we'll go with that being the reason...
Oooooohhhhh SB :)
Demons back =P
Lol :)

If there are not anymore new characters that are for the new world ill make one so yours isn't alone wolf :)
yay I got tow more too post up laters anywho
when are we getting this started ?
hơn một năm qua Hades223 said…
can i join?
Yeps
okay. Got a question. If i'm a supernatural, can i be death. Like the guy that collects peoples souls when they die?
you can be a reaper, sure.
Carson is itching to spread his wings :)
lol well i was waiting on Michelle to post her charrie, she was supposed to be thinking one up.
Well I say she needs to think faster :)
lmao, if only she was online.
YEAH MAN !!! I wanna kill shit
lmfao
okay cool. I'll make a character in a minute.
Sounds good (:
hơn một năm qua darkmoon47 said…
(can i join)
( Naturally we haven't started yet and i'm sure SB would approve of you joining seeing as we need soem more Military charcters )
ahhhhhh so not what i wanted 2 be :(
You can be whatever ya want darky
i better lol
mischievous
I hate playing the waiting game.............

Can we start now please SB????????? prettttty pretty prrrrrrrretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay okay, you start though!
hơn một năm qua aNinnyMouse said…
Diachi
Race: Japanese (DURHRHUURHUHURR!)
Whatever: Young typical love sick teenager who has an uncanny obsession with death and decay.
Appearance: Soft with a wiry physique and barely any muscle at all.
More Whatever: He was captured and put in concentration camp after attempting to escape schooling several times with his younger sister. He often takes on a very grim and pessimistic view on everything, though he doesn't mean anyone real harm.
IQ: About Average because I don't feel looking up the number.

((I quickly threw it all together and I can find his original profile if anyone wants to know more about him))
He sat out in the courtyard of the concentration camp. His jacket layer evenly over his back which held bird like appendages. Willow's theybwere bird appendages. Great brown speckled wings thatvwere not there whenbhe was born, but grafted onto his back and attacked to his shoulder bones. Sometimes there was pain where the wings were attached, but he has gone use to it. Seeing that he had lived with them for seventeen years. He reached back to itch the spot on his right shoulder where his wing was. He sighed heavily.

He hated this camp with his life. It wasn't his fault he was here, but the scientists that made him this way.
hơn một năm qua aNinnyMouse said…
Diachi stood in the courtyard trembling with his hands stuffed stiffly in his pocket. He felt small in this vast mass of land, and even smaller when he looked at the walls that surrounded it. His face was pink and swollen and eyes were puffy and round. Yes, he had been crying and didn't care much to have pride hold his fears at bay...as all that could possibly happened to him has happened to him. At least, that's what he thought.

He would simply have to settle with feeling sorry for himself for now.
Carson looked up at the sky longing to spread his wings, but where would he go. He knew of no home, or friends. No where. He could always just find some woods or something to camp out in and hide.
Clara showed up to the gate, a trail of 5 handcuffed people trailing her as she passed through security to lead them into the camp. There was some homeless guy, a 20 something year old shop lifter, and three kids who had failed the IQ standards when they graduated.
WOOOOOO

-Slifer walked through the hall ways of his military base Gun fire was all he could here , a tattered beaten base is all that remained he was under attack by some rebels, he sighed- "always work too do"
(I can't believe I forgot about this rp!!!!)

Carson sighed. He turned to see yet more people being brought in.