tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Assassin's academy RP

greenstergirl posted on Jul 24, 2011 at 11:07PM
okay so this is a role play for the students at the Assassin academy. Here at this school people learn how to fight using basic weapons. This school holds kids from the ages of 10 to 17. Some of our students are born with specific powers that are good for an assassin. Every now and then we will be sent to go on a mission. There is a girl's dormatorie and a boys, plus you may have one pet that can help you. killing each other isn't aloud...unless you are on a mission.

Our Teachers:

Mrs. Zinzo - Principal
Mr. Josephson- secretary
Mrs. Linzloe- teacher of basic martial arts and fighting
Mr. Maixner- teacher of using weapons
Mr. Theobald- (yep he's bald) teacher of normal subjects like math, science, english...the works
Mrs. Givens- teacher of poisonous potions and deady killing poisen
Mr. Coy- teacher of the control of assassin powers

if you have any other teachers that would be cool tell me!!!

Our students so far:

Ani-played by greenstergirl
Darren- played by bekahboohoo2
Sage- played by Penelopewolf1
Morge- played by hades223
Rai- played by Alex13126
Daniella (daniel)- played by percylover101
Kale- played by Vlad_Todd_fan
Zoro- played by sonofboreas (traitor and dead !!!!!!!!)
Joe- played by demititan
Ali- played by ArtemisDiana
Nikki- played by immarocker
Marrissa- Yellowcow
Bella- played by rapunzeleah123 (traitor)
Jordan- played by monkey0502
karly- played by pink-bookworm
last edited on Jul 29, 2011 at 11:38PM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 630 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 630

hơn một năm qua greenstergirl said…
Here's mine:

Name: Talani Carstens (call her Ani)

looks: Really really short black hair that is choppy and she's tall (like 6" something she's really really tall), skinny, strong build, tom boyish/skater girl

weapon: knives and sword mostly

Power: she can hide in the shadows really well like invisibility but not and is kinda like a ghost in a way

last edited hơn một năm qua
this is a good one of Ani

I forgot to say at the school they mostly wear stuff like this but thats only on missions during the actualy school days they can wear whatever
 this is a good one of Ani I forgot to say at the school they mostly wear stuff like this but thats o
hơn một năm qua bekahboohoo2 said…
name: Darren Carstens (Ani's younger sister on this Rp AND in real life)

looks: really long black hair, looks just like ani

weapon: sword and throwing axe

powers: none
 name: Darren Carstens (Ani's younger sister on this Rp AND in real life) age: 10 (new to the school)
It was the start of the new school year. i rolled my black suitcase in through the huge school doors. I noticed no one was here yet. i rolled up to the girls dormitory, passing the teachers who welcomed me. i unlocked the door to my bedroom. it had 3 bunk beds in it. all together there are about 60 girls's dorm rooms all in the girl's dormitory hall. mine was labeled number 4. I walked in a placed my stuff on a bed. i was so bored, waiting for the new kids to arrive.
hơn một năm qua PenelopeWolf1 said…
Name: Sage
Looks: Long blonde hair, bright opal eyes, 4'11
Weapon: Twin Swords
Powers: Speed and Agility and Can kno0w everything about you by looking at you.

*This is Sage :)*
 Name: Sage Age: 14 Looks: Long blonde hair, bright opal eyes, 4'11 Weapon: Twin Swords Powers: Speed
hơn một năm qua bekahboohoo2 said…
i slowly walked in, trying to follow my big sister. but she ignored me and just went to her room. a teacher led me to room 1 wear the younger kids are.
SOMEONE ELSE JOINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! YEAH!!!!!!

I got up from my bed at the sound of the door. a girl entered. She was really pretty....and short. I stuck out my hand. "I'm ANI!!!" i said. i think my jumpiness scared her a bit.

"Hi.....i'm Sage." She put her stuff on the bed above me.
hơn một năm qua Hades223 said…
Can i join?
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 plz do!!!
hơn một năm qua Hades223 said…
Okay here it is.

Name:Morge Zin
Look:Short blonde hair. Green assasins' suit
Weopan:Bow and throwing stars
Speciality:Stealth
throwing stars as in ninja stars?!?!?!?!?!? oh you guys can post pics of yourself it might be easier to see your character

Sage and i went down stairs to the dinning hall where most of the other students were, everyone was hugging and screaming, the thing that always happens at the start of school. I ran to Morge, a friend i had had last year. He was talking to another boy. i ran to him.

"SUP MORGE!!" i screamed while high fiving him. I noticed my little sister in the corner looking shy and scared. I called her over and intorduced her before sending her back to the first year kids.
i'm so bored and i can't wait for there to more people....i hope....

ani
 i'm so bored and i can't wait for there to thêm people....i hope.... ani
hơn một năm qua Alex13126 said…
Name: Rai
Looks: long red hair always in a ponytail, grey eyes
Weapon: throwing daggers or just a dagger
Specialty: Something a bit like teleportation
yeah you joined too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy day!!
*parties* :D
Suddenly i heard a tap on my shoulders as i talked with Morge. i jumped around and i saw my very best friend. Her red hair was still up...as usual. "RAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!&­quo­t; i screamed while hugging her.
"ANI!!" I hugged her back.
"I'm so excited that we get to learn how to use a gun this year!!!!" i said. She nodded.

"We don't learn how to use guns until we are at least 14!!! I'm so excited too!!!"

WE talked about stuff like that and Morge kept braggin about how good he was at using a gun. i just stuck my tongue out at him playfully and laughed.
ANI!!!!
 ANI!!!!
Rai on a regular basis
 Rai on a regular basis
I laughed. "If your good with a gun you gotta prove it."
hơn một năm qua percyLover101 said…
Name: Daniella (Daniel)

looks: Jet Black Hair, Ice Blue Eyes that sometimes change to Emerald Green, average height, Tom-boyish and she likes to wear baseball caps, with tank-tops and jeans with flip-flops.

Weapons:knives and swords that shrink down to charm bracelet size, that's why she wears SO many bracelets, and strength.

Powers:Has lighting fast speed, she's so fast that when she walks fast enough no one noticed she went by them except a small breeze and has great strength.

*That's her*
 Name: Daniella (Daniel) Age: 14 looks: Jet Black Hair, Ice Blue Eyes that sometimes change to Emera
hơn một năm qua vlad_todd_fan said…
big smile
Seems like fun!

Name: Kale

Appearance: Black wavy hair, green eyes, muscular, tan

Powers: stealth and blending into a crowd

Weapons: poison darts, knife

I had been at the Acadamy for about...1 minute. And I already love it. Interesting stuff and a lot of people. I think I'll like it here
we kept laughing and talking, until we heard the sound of our principal over the speakers.

"Mrs. Zinzo here! If you haven't already, please take your things to your dormitory's. Your name is on the door's list. Dinner will be in about an hour or two....you may go find the weapon room and practice fighting in the training yard if you are over 13. 12 and younger must read the safety and rules pamphlet in their rooms."

We said our good bye's and we went up to our room. Rai followed me into my room, she and i were also in it. "Remember that pamphlet we always had to read!?" i asked her.

"Oh yeah....i never read it." Rai said laughing.

"I only did once!!"
Suddenly i heard a knock at the door to our dorm. Rai opened it. A boy with Black hair entered.

"HEY!!! You can't be in here....its a girl's dormitory." i said. He just laughed.

"I"m Kale. I'm here with a letter from Mr. Maixner, my homeroom teacher." He handed us all letters. Rai stared at him......

Suddenly Kale was knocked over by a a whizz. I rubbed my eyes and on the top of Rai's bunk was a new girl with black hair like mine, but wait darker.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!!!!!????" i screamed to my other friend Daniel. She knuckle bumped me.

"I ran and knocked him over." she said pointing a thumb at Kale. He rubbed his head.
just to let you guys know most of us...if your older than ten.....have been here at the academy before thats why i already knew morge, daniel and Rai
I rolled my eyes. "Next time you come rushing in send a message. I really can't afford to be blamed for an injury I didn't cause." I glanced at Kale. "Sorry about Daniel."
I laughed under my breath. Kale nodded, then shook Rai's hand...ooh.....then left. I opened the letter. Everyone else did the same an i began to read out loud.

"Dear 14 year olds, this school year you will be learning how to use a gun in my class, besides also learning to use other weapons. I want you to be aware of everything that happens in this class. If you don't pay attention during the gun unit you will immediately fail, for using a gun is extremely important. you could kill not someone you didn't mean to but also yourself. Guns will only be aloud to be used under adult supervision or on a mission. Sincerely, Mr. Maixner."

"DANG!!!" Daniel said. "I wanted to play with the gun!!"
sry guys.....im bored
 sry guys.....im bored
Everyone looked at,"WHAT!!??!1 I really wanted to play with a gun!"
i told u i was bored.....

its Rai
 i told u i was bored..... its Rai
i don't think that picture fit rai well....

but this one don't either.....
 i don't think that picture fit rai well.... but this one don't either.....
i just laughed and playfully punched Daniel. Suddenly the dinner bell rang. we ran down to the cafeteria
its KALE!!!!
 its KALE!!!!
Thanks for the pics :)
its MORGE!!!!!
 its MORGE!!!!!
yur welcome and i am so bored thats probably why i am posting pictures ahhhhh
The next day...

I woke up and tried not to wake up the bunk mates. I walked into the shower and it started automatically........after 3 minutes i came out in a cloud of steam. Someone pounded on the door, "Hurry up in there Kale!!!" I waved my hand, "Be patient Ron!!" I yelled back. In snotty minute I was changed into a v-neck and clean jeans. I stepped out but Ron bowled me over and ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. I looked at all the posters at girls, (oh yeah) and Assassins creed games. I'm pretty sure everyone at this school likes that game.
I walked out of my dorm and sauntered down the hall. A group of people had formed walking the same way. I saw a girl from yesterday. Ani I think her name was. I pushed my way through the crowd and tapped her shoulder. She turned but I was in front of her then. She shrugged than turned back forward and jumped when I was write there. We both laughed.
"Sup Kale!!" i said. He nodded. He joined all of us down to breakfast. we talked about assassin's creed on the way there and how much that game ROCKS!!!!! I introduced him to all my other friends. When we finally got down to breakfast i grabbed four strips of bacon and some waffles from the food line i plopped down at a table that Daniel was at. Her and Morge were having a contest to see who could chuck eggs higher......not good outlook but oh well. today i was wearing jeans and a long black and white striped t-shirt with black converse.

After breakfast all us 14 year olds and 15 year olds headed down to the marcial art class. 10 and 11 year olds have classes together, then 12 and 13 have it together, 14 and 15 year olds, 16 and 17 year olds then all the 18 year olds.

We all changed into tight black ninja clothing and we all sat around in a circle as our teacher began to talk.

its daniel in her mission form
 its daniel in her mission form
i found sage.....
 i found sage.....
Oh yeahs!! I look good!! Thnx!!!

Rp

I got in my ninja out fit and while everyone was running to get in line for something I ran in front of them. Ani looked at me,"No fair! you can't use your powers!"

"Ca too!"
"So...you all....or some of you...have been going here at this school for about 5 or so years....correct?" Mrs. Linzloe asked us, her short white hair behind her ears.

We all nodded. "Then...you all should know a lot of martial arts...correct?" she asked. we nodded. "This year...I'm going to teach you even more advanced, learning how to control your stamina and knowing when to use your strength. How many of you were born with an assassin power?"

About only 19 or 21 people raised their hands. and there are about 100 and something people in our class. I was one of the people who raised their hands.

Mrs. Linzloe nodded. "Those of you with this power, have more stamina, strength, and quick reflexes than everyone else, mainly because your parents were also born with a power. you have stronger blood. Now...I would like two volunteers."

A kid named Marcus and Sage went up.

"Now, last year we learned about the human body and it's strength points of the body and it's weak points. This year we will be learning how to use that to your advantage. Marcus, please stand in front of me."

he did. Sage backed away. the teacher took a fighting stance. "You will take two fingers and jab them into those points. This is a special art of China and Japan that includes finding people's nerve points. poking them or hurting these points can paralize people and they won't beable to move. Our school is the only one that teaches this technique, mainly because not many people know it. But i do. so i am letting you learn it. only some of you will master it and most likely the people with powers will for sure."

Marcus gulped. "Let me show and example." And in a burst she poked Marcus in so many different parts he yelped and then fell to the ground. it was an awesome sight. Then she poured him a potion, some blue liquid, and he was back on his feet.

"Now...Sage...please do that to Marcus."

"Uh...."
laugh
I got the technique quickly and for my free time I ran around the room scaring people!!!
Ty Lee :)

"Looks fun." I whispered to Ani.
that's what i based it off of.....Ty lee....mwahahaha.....

"Duh..." i whispered back. "But how are we going to learn it? using it on other people?"

"Guess so."

I noticed Daniel was gone. "Hey...where did daniel go?" i asked Rai.

"She wanted to go scare the ten and eleven yearolds. She already knows how to do this."

"Really?"

"Well...that's what she says."

We all got up and were assigned partners. I had a 15-year-old girl with pink hair. She looked tough but weak too. WE began and she reached out to poke me but i blocked it then poked her arm before poking her neck point and a point in her stomach then i flipped around and poked three different points in her back before she finally fell to the ground.
goodnight guys!!!! imma go watch a movie!!
mischievous
Haha I do this in real life!!! My family hates it
Hhahahahaha!!! I LOVE Ty Lee!! I also like Azula for some reason..... Anyways back to RP.

I ran up to a few 11 year olds and popped up in their view screaming,"BOO" and they would scream and run off. THIS IS FUN!
hơn một năm qua sonoboreas said…
Name: Zoro

Looks:Green hair, Brown eyes, 5'10, Fit

Personality: Easy going unless at work, Can be serious when needs to, Always calm and composed, Loyal, Protective of friends and family

Weapons: Three Samurai style swords

Powers: Very persuading, Can be extremely silent, Extreme endurance

Zoro's Looks...
 Name: Zoro Age: 14 Looks:Green hair, Brown eyes, 5'10, Fit Personality: Easy going unless at work,