October Road Sams Father????

Lizxo44 posted on Jan 16, 2008 at 12:58AM
So who is Sam's father. I hope Nick is the father!!! comment!

October Road 18 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua lilie2 said…
Eddie knows who the father is I think, I hope it's Nick to, but maybe Eddie and Hannah hooked up when Nick left, :) so maybe he's the father...lol it's good for the drama on the show
But I hope so it's Nick, so he can be a father for sam instade of big cat
hơn một năm qua fanmania8 said…
I totally agree with you lilie2 but I hope its Nick

hơn một năm qua luv10road said…
For several reasons, I think Phil is the father. I would much prefer it to be Nick, but I have come to think it is Phil. On abc.com's website I posted the reasons in a thread called WAY WAY WAY out theory or something like that.
hơn một năm qua crestwoodcomet4 said…
sucha a drama show...but its awesome lol...umm i think eddie is going to turn out to the be father...especially after last nights show and what hannah and eddie were talking about...and then i thought she was gonna tell Big Kat at the end..but we gotta wait at least 2 weeks now...sucks...
hơn một năm qua txlawman said…
it is eddie it was mentioned in an early episodes where he wanted to tell nick about it.
hơn một năm qua naleyfan4ever said…
eddie is sam's dad
hơn một năm qua martinez_is90 said…
i've watched the entire first season last night (bored i know!) and really, the twist comes in second season when Eddie wants to tell Nick SOMETHING. He probably hooked up with Hannah once or twice after Nick left but NEVER have they said, "EDDIE'S THE FATHER" OR [HANNAH TO EDDIE]" YOU'RE HIS DAD"
hơn một năm qua lauutje said…
i still think (hope) that nick is sams dad and they wand us to think its eddie
hơn một năm qua martinez_is90 said…
MAYBE WE'LL FIND OUT IN THE SEASON FINALE! WHY DOES HANNAH GO TO JAIL!?
hơn một năm qua Lizxo44 said…
When does hannah go to jail?
hơn một năm qua rmc99 said…
i really hope Nick is Sam's father, but something tells me it's Eddie!
hơn một năm qua bluefinepoint said…
My vote is Nick. The whole peanut allergy thing and the fact that the Commander said that Sam's has Nick's mothers eyes. That has been the lingering question from the first episode and only one of the reasons I love october road so much.
hơn một năm qua ParagonEos said…
May be why Big Cat hates Eddie so much?
hơn một năm qua Melia said…
I agree with martinez_is90. I think that Eddie and Hannah probably had a relationship after Nick left, but that Nick might still be the father. I hope he is!
hơn một năm qua ORLover said…
big smile
If you guys love october road as much as you say you do, then here's your last chance to get it back. even if you think its a hoax, give it a shot, what could it hurt?

apparently there is a way we can save OR! I'm quite excited. Theres a thing called Save One Show and a few shows have been nominated. but OR isn't on there! so first things first, we gotta get it on there. so go on to link and comment like crazy about why you love the show and why it should be nominated. then email the girl in charge of the nominees Kristin at tvdiva@eonline.com and tell her the same. also tell WHOEVER you know who loves this. this is our last chance to get it back!
hơn một năm qua mcewen_girl said…
It`s Nick.
You find out in the last wrap-up episode that`s only 10 minutes long.
hơn một năm qua peterclaire said…
smile
Could someone please rip it off the DVD and upload it here or on YouTube or anywhere? We are really desperate in seeing the ending. We're still hoping for another chance though, for the show. :) Anyway, thank you to that someone who'd have the generosity to share that small part of the Road to us.
hơn một năm qua daydreamerdi said…
Just in case there is anyone out there still interested in 'October Road', I thought I'd post on this, the latest thread ...

Do you think Ray 'Big Cat' killed Angela Ferrelli ? It occured to me that he may have ...

Does anyone think that ?