Kendra Wilkinson Hank's hair

Erinconrad33 posted on Mar 30, 2012 at 04:07AM
My daughter, Olive, has the same exact hair as little Hank. It's beautiful (all those amazing ringlettes), or it would be if she would let me get the nats that form in the back of her head from sleeping etc. Hank's hair never look like it has product in it. I hate the gel wet look Olive's stylist tries to get me to use. Hank always looks kempt and angelic. What products are you using in his hair? Does he throw a fit when you try to put a pick or brush through it? Are you as sick as I when strangers coming up and touching your kids hair?

By-the-by, I was a great fan of The Girls Next Door, it was fun to watch. You were just a silly and very pretty girl then. It's funny to see the silliest (and sweetest) girl on that show become an example of great mothering. Youve changed so much and your more beautiful, complex and intersest because of it. Your life now has real meaning, one of them being you are raising who will someday be someone's husband. It's a huge responsiblity and if done well a gift to womenhood. Another is that your're a realatable person now (well on the inside anyway, the outside still looks pretty unobtanable). Real people make real changes in this world and I know other mother's watching you find inspiration in the way you treat your family and others.

Kendra Wilkinson No các câu trả lời