KateKicksAss Bellatrix and Voldemort....(kind of)

KateKicksAss posted on Feb 20, 2012 at 03:27AM
So me (Kate) and Sam are doing a Voldemort RP!

It is doubtful that anyone else will see this, but just in case, feel free to join if it makes sense, except Bellatrix and Voldemort as characters are taken.

KateKicksAss 14 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Bellatrix ran down the staircase in the Manor, almost tripping as she neared the last step. All she could think about was how she was going to blackmail Snape...Surely the information she had just descovered could go into use somehow... She gasped at a sudden thought.

"What if the dark lord knew?" she asked herself aloud. Oh this would be interesting to share with her master.
hơn một năm qua KateKicksAss said…
Voldemort turned a corner and nearly ran into Bellatrix.

"Bella.....I was just looking for you....we need to talk", he said seriously.
Bellatrix stared at the dark lord for what seemed like hours. She hated when she did this...It happened all of the time. She would want to see the dark lord but once she did, she would forget how to breathe.

"Y-yes my Lord, of corse," she said, giving a low curtsey. "It is an honour to be able to converse with you as always...But I have something to tell you as well."
"Okay, well, Bella...I don't really know how to say this, but...."

Voldemort scratched his head. He really wasn't that great with women.

"Bella.....we have to break up."
"W-what?!" Bella's jaw dropped. "But...why?! Am I not pretty enough for you, is that it? Or is it because I'm married? Cause believe me, I don't really give a damn about Roddy anyway!" She shook her head and took a few small steps back. "I dont understand..."
"No, no no!", Voldemort exclaimed hurriedly, waving his hands.

"It's just, well, I've met someone else. Her name is Bella too, actually.....she lives in the USA...some little town called Forks, Washington..."
Bella blinked away tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes. "Fine... I see how it is... She's probably a lot younger than you isnt she? I dont know if you know this but dating a much younger person in the U.S. is illegal!"
Voldemort rolled his eyes. "Please. We do illegal stuff all the time. I INVENTED illegal! Now, I'm going to go visit her. Oh, and she's kind of already got a boyfriend, I was hoping maybe you could help me kill him. He's kind of annoying. And he sparkles."
Bellatrix glared at Voldy. "What if I dont want to help you kill him? Huh? What would you do then?" She crossed her arms smugly.
Voldemort looked truly evil at that moment. "Why Bella", he said in a silky dangerous voice.

"You are a Death Eater, are you not?", he asked, sending a silent crucio at her.

"And you know what happens to people who do not obey..."
Bella dropped to her knees, cringing in pain. "Fine," she choked out, "I'll...help..you.."
"Cool. Well, I'm off to Forks", said Voldemort, swirling around and disapparating.

OOC: Cue Bella follows?

Hey, do you want to be the other Bella or Edward or soemthing?
Bellatrix sighed and apparated as well, ariving in Forks immediately after Voldemort.

OOC: if I get to tear up Edward, ill be him XD
Voldemort appeared on a small sidewalk, and approached a dark haired girl who was standing with a pale, angsty looking guy.

"Bella!", called Voldemort cheerily, running towards her, waving.

Bella screamed in terror at the sight of a creepy looking, noseless man wearing flowing black robes running at her.

OOC: Godmod Bella/Edward? :)