K-ON! HTT @ Uni RP

blackpanther666 posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 07:28AM
I want to RP the university side of K-ON - I.e. instead of following how the manga went, we do it our own way. For this, I'm going to advocate short posts, rather than long ones, as I don't think many people will be interested if they have to write an essay each time.

Anyway, here's the character format:

Name

Appearance

History

Personality

Special traits

Instrument (if they play one)

Also, feel free to write your own lyrics and such... I'm sure I'll probably end up writing some myself. XD

K-ON! 63 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-63 of 63

hơn một năm qua blackpanther666 said…
blush
Hey man. Sorry that I've been away for so long. I had no internet, therefore, was unable to come onto Fanpop to do anything, except view my profile on my cellphone.

So, yeah, I apologise for being away for so long and not letting you know. Hopefully you'll still be interested in RPing on here with me... I know I've been enjoying it, anyway. I'll write a response to your post once I've figured out a few other things on Fanpop. Thanks, man!
hơn một năm qua AnimeFan66 said…
(Welcoem back, but I was actually thinking of quitting this rping business...it's not that I didn't enjoy it cause I did, but it was because you were gone for too long and of course I was worried you wanted to quit. This happened to me a lot when I previously got involved with rping with others. :(

I don't want to take this all the wrong way, but I'll still be willing to rp if you want to. Just give me a response. I'm not "really" quitting, but I was just thinking of maybe quitting.

Besides, after finishing K-ON! just a while ago, it dawned on me how much I truly love, admire and adore it. I do want to continue rping this for the sake of the series- but also you too bud. Lol! XD

Anyway, I'll see if I can make time to drop on by more often. It'll be pretty easy sense I'm now caught up with all my Anime series I own on DVD. Hope to hear from you again soon bud! Miss ya!)
tongue
I'd love to continue. XD

Maiko stared at him, at a loss for words. After a minute, or so, she finally managed to move her lips. 'I don't understand what is going on here... if you are a human, how come you look like a donkey and was a bird only a few minutes ago? Please explain to me... if not now, then later... anyway, I have to go to my next lecture now, so I better get going. Bye.'

She headed off towards her lecture building.

I'm sooo confused right now... how can a donkey be a bird, but a human as well?
With Maiko now away, the donkey had no options.

Realizing that his cover was blown only to one indiviudal, he knew he had to settle things. But the problem was that he forgot where Maiko lived.

"Blast it," It moaned. "I have no idea where she even lives. Guess I'd better head off. I cannot be seen in this place as a donkey."

With that said, it quickly transformed into a macaw parrot and flew away.
Throughout the lecture, Maiko was confused, flustered and thinking of nothing but the donkey/human/bird. In fact, she was so distracted that she got yelled at several times for shutting down and not paying attention. Claiming illness, she ran back to her dorm, shut the door and barricaded herself in there, her thoughts ruling her emotions.
Poor Maiko was considered the joker of her classes. Everytime she would try to explain what she'd encoutnered, everyone would laugh, call her names or even put their hands on her forehead to see if she was running a fever. It became the roughest moments of her life.

However, several weeks later, Maiko was on her way back to class when she accidently stepped on something. She cried in pain as she fell to the ground and discovered a quill was stuck on her left foot. She quickly pulled it out while soothing through the pain and then notcied something unbelivable.

Not far from where she was, a Crested Porcupine lied very still on the ground. Its quills were standing straight up as if it was in defense poster. Though it was in fact defending itself, it laid very still on the ground, looking like it was dead or something.
wink
(Awesome... you saw where I was going with it and applied it your post. I actually think your writing is pretty good, so keep writing, dude... you're good at it :)

Maiko walked over to where the porcupine was lying and thought back to the donkey and bird and human person, who had made her life miserable at uni... she really shouldn't have been trying to tell people about it in the first place, because obviously no-one wanted to believe such a silly thing. Perhaps she was hallucinating from lack of sleep; perhaps she had been day dreaming.

That's what they tried to tell me... I know I'm not crazy!

Maiko spoke suddenly... quietly enough for no-one close to the area to hear her. 'Hey!...'

It still didn't move and, with some impatience now, she spoke again, urgently and staring around, in case anyone was watching, or stalking her. 'Hey! Wake up... I know it's you!'

Finally, the hedgehog made a slight movement, then rolled over and winked at her! Of all things, she thought.
The porcupine flipped and landed on its feet, shaking all the dirt that covered the hair and long quills.

"If I'm really making your life misreable, than just do away with me." It said.

Maiko couldn't beleive that the creature would say such a thing. Instead of agreeing or doing anything, she asked it a question.

"Exactly what are you suppose to be?"

The creature looked at her and tilted its head a tad.

"What on Earth do you mean?" It asked. "You should've realized by now who I am. But I may as well tell you."

"I'm a human who has the ability to shape shift into animals and creatures of all kinds. I know it may seem unusal to you, but it's true. I'll prove it to you if you wanna see it. I know you saw it eariler, but I'll gladly show you again."

With his powers now active, the porcupine soon turned itself into an adult Siamese cat. Its tail slowly moved around while its bright blue eyes stared at Maiko.

"Do you understand now?" He asked.
last edited hơn một năm qua
(Thanks for the compliments bud. Your writing is so good too.)
'Just... do away with you...? No! I love animals and I would never hurt another human being... wait... how on earth is that possible? You have shape-shifting powers...? That's not logical at all... yet, I've seen you transform, making it possible, and logical, given that it was possible in the first place... oh my, what a conundrum!' Maiko sighed, feeling less confused, but a lot more museful now.

'Was I really making life miserable?' the cat asked her.

Maiko looked back at him. 'No... to be honest with you, that was my own fault... if I just hadn't told anyone, then no-one would have made fun of me... looking on the bright side, at least my room mate has stopped talking to me. Haha. By the way, do you think you could show me 'you', one day? I mean, like your human form, for example... I'm kinda intrigued now.'
The cat did feel a lot better afterwards.

Though when she asked if she could see his human form, its smile suddenly turned to a slight frown.

"I-I-I can't," It said quitely. "For you see...I don't "have" a human form."

"These powers I have inside me took over my blood stream so because of this, I have no physical form whatsoever. In short words- I'm all animal and will stay as all animal for the rest of my life."

Maiko was indeed shocked by this. Even though she figured it would have a physcial form, she didn't really get upset at all. In fact, she found it fascinating and wanted to learn more about these powers.

"You really want to learn about my powers?" It asked. "Well, I don't know. My powers are suppose to be top secert because I cannot let anyone have them. The powers chose me because they knew I could pull it off, but if it's really interesting to you. I'll gladly explain everything about them to you. Just be sure to keep them confined okay?"

"Oh, and about you bringing me to your university, sure you can. Just make note I can't shape shift or even speak."
Maiko nodded.

'Okay... I won't talk to you when there are others around and I won't acknowledge you unless there is no one around... I'm just interested in this... this seems to be a cut above biology, if you know what I mean, plus it will sate my hunger to learn interesting facts...'

The cat grinned, not as wide as the Chesire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, but wide enough that Maiko could see its teeth and was somewhat impressed. 'I'll find you again, when I have intentions of telling you about my powers... for now, continue on with your life.'

Then, the cat lunged into the bush and disappeared.
As the afternoon drove to evening, the mysterious cat was now a Genet, a strange creature that looked somewhat like a cat but was more like a coon and was a lot skinner.

It found shelter in a large tree where a hole that was about the required size needed for it to go in and sleep for the night, even though Genets are nocturnal creatures. It slept peacefully and quietly through the night as the next day arrived.