Ian and Kat Why Kat & Ian

Skeletorn posted on Apr 23, 2011 at 02:37PM
Ok so I thought a forum for this spot would be good considering it's like dead & all. Anyway so here we can discuss everything about KIAN! Most of us fell in love with them through the show & I can't wait for more scenes in the future! And Nina our little kian hunter will hopefully film more behind the scenes stuff!I mean they were like awesome & I love her for that! So if you love Kian as much as i do then please post here because I love meeting new people & we need more fans for this spot!
last edited on Apr 23, 2011 at 02:41PM

Ian and Kat 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Skeletorn said…
big smile
Come one guys don't be shy I won't bite hard :P
hơn một năm qua aceg said…
Because of their hotness and UST onscreen and being flirty and playful offscreen.
last edited hơn một năm qua
heart
^^Hello there.
Thxs so much for replying at first I thought I was the only one lol.

& I agree as of lately they have been flirty with each other. i think it has to do with the fact that their getting more scenes & realizing their feelings for each other! Well I'm hope I'm right!
I think you are right. Like a series of chain reaction, Kat and Ian get more attention and their bts scenes are publicized as the result of progress in bamon storyline.
Did i ever mention that I LOVE your Kian icon!
Ian prentending to lick Kat's face was hilarious!
I hope in the future there's more BTS like that one.
Anyway yeah the more that bamon get scenes then so will KIAN!*Crosses Fingers*
BTW my name is Stella. What is yours?
last edited hơn một năm qua
Call me Ace please.
hơn một năm qua SalvatoreBroFTW said…
laugh
HI *waves*
my name is sara :)
usually i dont really care about the actors personal lives but kat and ian have made it sooo hard for me to ignore that fact :P
they have MIIND-BLOWING chemistry ... i mean they dont evven have to talk and they burn my screen down :P ie. the licking scene :P
hơn một năm qua MysticalDreamer said…
smile
i LOVE kian & bamon HARDCORE. (:
their scenes are so epic and just pure badass. :D
I love how they both hold their own and the fact that Bonnie can take Damon anyday is AWESOME. :D
ohhhh don't get me started on the 2x18 BTS. I died a thousand deaths (they killed me with their awesome-ness NOT they killed me in a bad way). (:
hơn một năm qua Brethesmart-ass said…
Kat and Ian are EXPLOSIVE!
Their chemistry are off the charts and their eyesex...my god are incredible!
I love all their scenes and hope they have more in the future.
I only watch tVD for two things and that is Bamon and Kian!
hơn một năm qua samjhart said…
mischievous
Everyone said it all.

It's about their bond and connection..
hơn một năm qua xDenYsaDenYx said…
angelic
I love them because they are hot! and that chemestry is way better than anyone's. Okay now serioslly the reason why i ship Kian is that Katerina is a nice person: she calls her fans,reply to them,maybe even have a dinner together, says Hi to countrys, has that Water Project. Well as for Ian he has that ISFundation to help animals and enviroment and he cares for his fans but not as much as Kat does. Also this Water Project is newer than ISFundation so Ian helps animals from a long time now. It's just that the water project and all the things she does for her fans are for people. And Ian he helps animals and the enviroment, he isn't so much into having a dinner or calling his fans.That's why i think Ian and Kat should be together: they complet each other Kat with the people and Ian with the eviroment/animals. They are like two hafts from the same whole. Just image what things would they do together thinking about the Water Project too (when they weren't a couple and how good that turned out). They match each other and i wouldn't ship them only because of Bamon