Grassclan Members of Grassclan

orkneymatrix posted on Jun 08, 2010 at 07:05PM
As new leader it is my job to list the allegiances:

Leader
Cloudstar {orkneymatrix} a white tom with blue eyes. Deafness cured, still some glitches.

Deputy
Unknown

Alpha Warrior
Tangleheart {TeamPeeta649} a black and white she-cat with blue eyes.

Medicine Cat
Icetail {Icetail_love} a pure white she-cat with blind blue eyes, but her other senses are extrordinarily sharp.
Medicine Cat Apprentice:Bluepaw {orkneymatrix} a white she-cat with blue eyes. Slightly deaf.

Warriors
Mouserise {Mousefang} a mousey brown she-cat with blue eyes.
Ferneve {Evestar03} a mousey brown she-cat with green eyes.
Bluemist {Rainsky57} a silver she-cat with green eyes.
Flowerheart {brightclaw} a brown tabby she-cat with grey eyes.
Shadowfrost {Rustyfireheart} a black she-cat with white paws and white rims around ears, white tip on tail, splash of white on chest, one eye is light purple, the other is ocean blue.
Poppyrose {Mousefang} a firey ginger she-cat with glazing amber eyes.
Pebblepelt {Mousefang} a shimmering golden tabby she-cat with deep green eyes.
Rowanfire {brightclaw} a shimmering golden tabby she-cat with deep green eyes.
Deerspirt {smartone123} pretty brown she-cat with a pinkish tint with a small fluffy tail and a white chest, paws and muzzle with amber eyes.
Tigerclaw {GhostOfTigerstar} a big dark brown tabby tom with long front claws and blue eyes.
Flowerfur {cariea} a black and white she-cat with blue eyes.
Claw {scourgestar55} white she-cat with black spots and blue eyes.
Brambleshadow {Bramblestar1} a bramble coloured she-cat with green eyes and lighter brown specks.
Spottedheart {RustyFireheart} a fire coloured tom with blue eyes.
Whitefang {Mousefang} a mostly white tom with some black and blue eyes.
Ambereye {Evestar03} a brown she-cat with black stripes and amber eyes.
Swallowthroat {jbinthehouse} a silver tom with dark streaks along his back with bright green eyes.
Starleg {smartone123} a fluffy dark grey she-cat with a white star-shaped birth mark on leg with amber eyes.
Apprentice, Leafpaw
Fernleaf {WarriorsCats} cowardly small brown tabby she-cat with green eyes.
Apprentice, Blaze
Stormcloud {WarriorsCats} black tom with blue eyes.
Ghostclaw {scourgestar55} a long, white furred tom with yellow eyes. Formerly a kittypet.
Flameclaw {Dovemoon} a firey ginger she-cat with glazing amber eyes.
Mossshine {Spottedtail139} a white she-cat with blue-grey clumps and clear blue eyes.

Apprentices
Leafpaw {Riversplash} a small black-and-white she-cat with gentle blue eyes.
Blaze {scourgestar55} orange tom with a white underbelly and blue eyes.

Queens
Sorrelheart {brightclaw} a tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes.
Breezeclaw {pongo2121} a black she-cat. (Mate: Breezepelt)

Elders
Silverwind {cariea1} a black and white she-cat with blue eyes.

Kits
Sorrelheart's litter
Fishkit {} a grey she-cat.
Hillkit {} a mousy brown tom.
Molekit {} a grey tom with blue eyes.
Angelstar's litter
Birchkit {orkneymatrix} a tortoiseshell-and-white she-kit with shining amber eyes.
Breezeclaw's litter
Clawkit {} a black tom with grey eyes.
Fuzzykit {} a black and white she-kit with long fur.

(If warriors could retire, elders be reborn and some cats comment more and maybe take on another position in the clan that would be appreciated. NOTE: If you are not on in a period, you will be cut from the allegiances.)
last edited on Aug 14, 2012 at 05:49PM

Grassclan 4562 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3601-3650 of 4562

hơn một năm qua Rustyfireheart said…
YOU DO NOT CARE! BRUSHPAW IS YOUR LIFE! ALL I AM TO YOU IS PREY! SINKING YOUR TEETH INTO ME EVERYDAY! I BLEED RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND YET YOU CAN'T SEE IT! HOW DO YOU CARE ABOUT ME? *He spats, and his eyes blaze with fury.* ~Spottedpaw
hơn một năm qua TeamPeeta649 said…
*stays strangly calm* i sved your life didn't i? i came back for you didn't i? i came over here to check on you didn't i? just because i don't love you as a mate doesn't mean i don't love you as a friend. -tanglepaw
WOW, WELL HOW MANY TIMES DID I SAY YOUR LIFE? AND I DID THAT AND I REGRET IT, ALL YOU BRING ME IS PAIN! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE, FOR STARCLAN'S SAKE! *He yowls and runs away.* ~Spottedpaw
*looks very hurt* why did you even love me!?!?! *yells after him then walks out of camp crying* -tanglepaw
I still love you! It's just that..... you dont love me or care.. * I say, racing after her.* ~Spottedpaw
*turns to him, tears streaming down my face* i do love you......just not in the same exact way.....but i do love you....and i do care....-tanglepaw
If you do love me and care, you dont show it! *He looks at her, still mad.* IM BLEEDING EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF YOU! ~Spottedpaw
i'm sorry.....i just.....don't want to get to close to you and then hurt you....i have hurt so many cats...that's why i lost petalkit...*cries harder* she left because of me....-tanglepaw
*I snort.* Go back to Brushpaw.. hes waiting... *I say walking deeper into the woods.* And you say that you hurt many cats... why are you with Brushpaw then? I mean if you hurt cats, why are you with him and not me? Because you will hurt Brushpaw some day but not me, but you already have, but thats not the point. What I mean is, that Why are you with Brushpaw, if you hurt cats, and not with me? It would make more common sense if you were with me and not him. Because then you could hurt me and not him. *I call after, I stop and turn around.* ~Spottedpaw
*looks away* all i wanted to do was try and make things better. *walks towards the moutains* -tanglepaw
Get back over here! I want an answer! ~Spootedpaw
*turns back to him* i want to be with brushpaw because he loved me first! i want to be with him because he is always kind to me! i want to be with him because he loves me no matter what! i want to be with him because he is my true love! i don't get why we can't be friends! -tanglepaw
It's because Friends are not good enough. *He says, walking deeper into the woods.* How many times did he save you, I loved you first, even when you could not see. *I whisper.* ~Spottedpaw
*walks back towards the moutains* all i do is ruin everything.... -tanglepaw
*I spot a moss bed and slink onto it, wondering if StoneClan will show up and put me out of my misery.. or maybe something worse.*~Spottedpaw
*walks up the mountain* i hope those stoneclan cats learned their lesson. -tanglepaw
*Keeps my eyes peeled and my ears perked.* Oh no... I smell... something I dont know.. But its a little while away. ~Spottedpaw
*lays down on the mountain and watches the territories* -tanglepaw
*I smell it coming closer, I stand up, looking around.* This is all I need! *I hiss as A big, dog-like shadow appears with sharp fangs.* A wolf?! ~Spottedpaw

(Ok, wait till the next comments to post something like, "Races to help" or, "Attacks the wolf" Ok?)
(ok)

*sighs* i wonder if anyone else in another clan is as much of a screw up as me....-tanglepaw
*Snarls* ~Wolf

*I snarl also, my fur rising.* ~Spottedpaw

*Attacks Spottedpaw, snarling and growling, biting and clawing.* ~Wolf

*I claw the wolf, it slings me and I hit a tree i yowl in pain and then I get up but it slams me into the tree again.* ~Spottedpaw

*Claws his eye.* ~Wolf

*Yelps, clawing the wolf's flank, then it bites my flank and throws me to a rock.* ~Spottedpaw

*Bites his tail, splintering it.* ~Wolf

*I yowl so hard, that a rock comes down and hits the wolf, it yelps and runs away.* ~Spottedpaw

*Whines and runs away.* ~Wolf

*I struggle for air, I let out a screech that scares Tanglepaw.* ~Spottedpaw
*runs from the mountain and goes toward the sound. runs up to spottedpaw* oh no...oh this is all my fault! -tanglepaw
No it's not... If you loved me if probably would.. but its NOT!! Now, go back.. *I say, my ginger pelt looking dull and my blue eyes turning gray.* ~Spottedpaw
i do love you! why wont you listen to me! and it is my fault! -tanglepaw
You love Brushpaw.. no it is not your fault.. now go back... leave me here.. I wont live long anyway..~Spottedpaw
crying
*tears run down my face* please....i want you to be here....i may not want to be mates but i want to be friends...-tanglepaw
last edited hơn một năm qua
It's to late.. StarClan is calling for me... ~Spottedpaw
crying
*lays down next to him, presses my muzzle in his fur and prays to starclan that he doesn't claw me for it* -tanglepaw
hơn một năm qua brownstar said…
*a small kitten walks around the river in grassclan territory, not knowing it's trespassing*
Tanglepaw.. leave.. i'll die without a mate.. a lonely soul.. so please leave me.. let me go.. go live a happy life with Brushpaw, have kits with him.. ~Spottedpaw
crying
*looks him in the eyes, tears soaking my cheeks* i want to be here with you...just for these last few minutes....i want to be here for you like i wasn't before....and what about firekit...she loves you...-tanglepaw
*the kitten dabs at the water with a paw, enjoying the cold lap of the river water*
Tanglepaw! You are as stubborn as Brownstar! Just leave! ~Spottedpaw
(wow really...that was the stupidst thing i have ever heard, using me as an example)
i don't want to leave you here! i'm not leaving you out here so some scazangers can pick at you! i'm not leaving you. *curls up around him* -tanglepaw
*the kitten walks along the river and sees fish swimming in the water*
TANGLEPAW! Why bother? I'm almost there.. I can see my mother right there.. Firekit.. she likes Oakkit. She loves me because im like a brother to her. ~Spottedpaw
*smells a weird scent* what is that *The kitten thought*
(Brownstar, no one cares about your stupid kit wondering around, let her drown.)
*lays my tail over his muzzle and presses close to him* please....-tanglepaw

(i care)
Please what? ~Spottedpaw
(Ok...)

*Sees the kit and snarls* What are you doing? ~Shadowfrost
*the kitten stops halfway and lays down to get it's breath back* (do i really care what you say rusty? just cause your mad at me doesn't mean you have to be rude when i'm not bothering you)
*looks up* do you know where my mother is? *the kit mews*
please let me stay with you...-tanglepaw
*it blinks*
No!! Now go! (Like I care, Brownstar, I apologized and yet you still did not friend me back. ) ~Shadowfrost
Why? You have nothing to say.. ~Spottedpaw
i want to stay with you. *leans my head on his chest* -tanglepaw
*Shake my head.* The time has come.. Tanglepaw. ~Spottedpaw