Crush The crush game

iluvPrinceMJ213 posted on May 30, 2010 at 10:25PM
The crush game is where we see how much you actually know about your crush well start with a simple one what nickname is he called and why my crushes nick name is Bun but he and everyone else honsetly has no idea why we call him bun.

Crush 32 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
Plz Reply :) :):):):):):):):):):):):):)::):::))LOL
hơn một năm qua lermanlover said…
Sure I'll play I guess.

People call my crush (Quinn) Puck, because he seems to always end up with the hockey puck when we play ice hockey.
last edited hơn một năm qua
cool next question what color clothing does he ussally wear? Jean-Michel ( Bun) ussally wears red.
Weird same here...
hơn một năm qua vanillamoon08 said…
My crush usually wears jeans, but his shirts vary. :/ So I can't really say
hơn một năm qua soffi said…
big smile
wel my crush does not have a nickname and he loves all that reggae stuff so he wears black, dark gree, yellow and red ^^
What sport does he play ussually not does have to be on a team.
Basketball
In ice hockey you can play one on one.
hơn một năm qua avatarluver990 said…
soccer!! ^^
whoa. :O I just realized I have no idea if my crush plays a sport or not! XD I don't think he does. We never talked about it lol.
heart
mi crush loooooves soccer, he's really good!!he laso practices karate(that's where I know him from), and plays a little bit of basket and voley,
Cool What is his favorite subject?
Science
Math for Quinn >.<
hơn một năm qua TeamGalacticFan said…
My crush's nickname is Dazza
He usually wears grey or black clothes
He loves soccer
And his favorite subject is science
I'm not sure!!! And, oh! I like a different guy now than I did up there, so I'll answer the questions again. XD

1) I guess his nickname would be Steve.
2)He wears label shirts, like from Hollister that vary in colors, but I've seen him in red, green, and blue before. And he wears khakies for pants. So I guess beige counts too. :)
3)Lacrosse.

And that's all I know!!!! :) I don't know his favorite subject yet. :/
last edited hơn một năm qua
big smile
math and fisic . . . . . O.o, he helps me with my homework and proyects and stuff. . . . thank God 'cuz I'm really bad in both subjects XD
If I can ask a question here it is:

What does he want to be when he grows up?

Quinn wants to be a movie director or a hockey star.
smile
well I'm not sure but I think he said he wanted to be a mechanical engenier or a quimical engenier or something like that . . . it was a very weird name XD ha ha ha
Ok he wants to either be an
Graphic Artist or Art Cridict of Book cover maker
hơn một năm qua TomboyWriter said…
He wants to be a basketball player or a artist
tongue
I'm redoing mine since I hate Quinn now. I like Tyler

1. Ty

2. Grey or white

3. Um, none I guess

4. Social Studies

5. Probably a football player or a baseball player idk.

I'm going to ask another question:

Does he know you exist?

For me: To a certain extent no.
hơn một năm qua kasha242 said…
kiss
terran (pie) he's so hot and totally into me but every time i get to see him is with my friends so we really dont have any alone time
yeah he's a very good friend of mine
hơn một năm qua Kiana-M-McMahon said…
Mine:

1.No nickname.(Jeremy)
2.red,blue,black, what boys usaully wear.
3.Football
4.Math
5.Um.....idk
big smile
haha I have a new crush now too (again!) so I'll re-do my answers if I know them. :)

1) Um... I'm not sure if he has a nickname of not. =/ (Well, his name is Mike, but I'm not sure if his full name is Michael)

2) My crush usually wears a plaid blue shirt that he wears so often that it's kind of his signature. XD I love it though. <3

3)I don't know if he likes any sports or not yet...

4) My crush's favorite subjects are math and science, but he likes science a bit more. :)

5) I'm not sure what he wants to be when he grows up yet, but I know that he wants to go to aero space college or something like that.

6) And YES! :D He knows I exist. :) We're acquainted. I haven't talked to him in a few days, but that's fine. :) I'm sure I'll see him again sometime soon. :)
hơn một năm qua doit4JohnnyCade said…
My crushes name is John he likes Basketball and his favorite subjects science he don't have a nick name
hơn một năm qua doit4JohnnyCade said…
Yea I have 3 classes with him and sometimes we walk to the classes and to the B-ball court together and he talks to me in class and when we walk
smile
Aw that's cute! ^

And I'd like to change my answer to number one on my other post. :) It turns out Mike's first name is Johnathon, but his middle name is Michael. He hates his first name, so he has everyone call him Mike. :P So I guess my answer would be "yes" to that he has a nick name. :]
hơn một năm qua EmoKiss said…
1) My crushes nickname is Ad (Adam)
2) He usually wears black
3) He plays hockey.
4) His favorite subject is math
5) He wants to be a singer/songwriter.
6) YES! He's my BEST friend.
hơn một năm qua Art10 said…
heart
1.my crushes nick name is B --- 2.her usualy wears baggy jeans and a baggy shirt usualy black --- 3.he plays pretty much every sport ---- 4.math --- 5.IDK --- 6.YES i sit next to him in class and flirt with him like all the time
hơn một năm qua Luver57 said…
heart
Nickname- Jo/ Jingle Ballz(dont ask)
Fav. Color- Green
Fav. Sport- Football/ Basketball
Fav. Subject- Math i think
Growz up- idk ill ask him
Know u exist- oh yeah!!! He is my BFF, he is nice too me and cheers me up most of the time. Gives good advice to me. Loves my fav sport. Like a big brother but i tok this "test" cause i wannaknow if he acts more like a brthef or a crush...
hơn một năm qua Luver57 said…
wink
Jjaounvngaienllove