Chameron (Chase & Cameron) chameron spot needs help <3

chameron4ever posted on Dec 14, 2010 at 05:55PM
I belive we (unconditional chameron fans) are disregarding and forgeting this spot..maybe it's because we cannot see them together and we've really lost the hope, I'm the first who doesn't see this spot just after sign in fanpop and this can't go on like this we must be something.
So like I think you'll be agree with me thinking that we have almost no one posibilities of see chameron alive right now...I decided that we should see it more in our minds.
This my idea: we can start start a "game" in wich we imagine the chameron story we want to and we create it.
Now we have to choose just an idea and from that idea we'll create all a chameron story.

here are the rules:

1. we say some ideas, these can be a word, an action or just a concept even a place or a color, and there will be as rounds as ideas we had
2 .we'll choose with which idea we'll start
3. when we'll have the idea we'll start and just have to create a chameron story together;)
4. we can write a maximum of five lines each time we post (for no one create the story alone)
5. to finish the story each of us can write what wanna to happend and then we choose the best
6. and who write the best ending will win the round and will get 20 props and choose the next subject (wich has to be one of chosen in the beginning)
7. you have to follow with logic what has said before
8. the stories we create don't have to go one after the other because the don't follow any chronological order so the can contradict the another
9. to complement the stories you can add photos songs or videos:)

I hope you like but if you are disagree in something tell me because we have to do this together xD

(and sorry for my english)
 I belive we (unconditional chameron fans) are disregarding and forgeting this spot..maybe it's becaus
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 04:34PM

Chameron (Chase & Cameron) 44 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...