Ashley Tisdale if u r the greatest người hâm mộ of ASHLEY TISDALE click right here

coliebabes10 posted on Feb 02, 2009 at 03:38PM
i am offically ashley tisdales biggest fan she is a great actres and singer she is a beatiful elegent person i hope every one else on fan pop is ashleys fan cause i am

Ashley Tisdale 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua SharpayPink said…
heart
I am her biggest Fan to I love her so much she is the best singer and actress ever
hơn một năm qua star_bella said…
yup me too
hơn một năm qua brandon16 said…
im one of her biggest fans! i found out shes having a contest WHERE YOU CAN MEET HER!!!!!!! how crazy would that be?! the site is ashleytisdale.com/getaclue
hơn một năm qua mizz_constadina said…
i am her biggest fan in the world i love her sooo much and i think she is the best singer and actress of all!!i wish to be in one of her videoclips!ashley please add me:constadin@hotmail.com
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua miley145 said…
tongue
i'm her fan but not because of u
hơn một năm qua ashleylove101 said…
same here people i`m fan too i love her so much she so beatuful and my gorgeous fan ever so is nessahudgens love them both so much xxxxxxxxxxxx
hơn một năm qua 1213 said…
I love her I love all of her songs
hơn một năm qua shawnfan44 said…
mischievous
i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv ashley sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty and i luv her so im the BIGGEST fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua chubby_girly said…
laugh
I loooove her! I am her biggest fan! And I think some of you are her biggest fan too!