the Anubian's chó sói, sói pack My Krakow, Poland review

AlphaAndOmega posted on Apr 16, 2011 at 08:37PM
I am currently in Krakow, Poland sightseeing. I have been here for 2 days now. This is my view on the Eastern-European country. I flew into Krakow airport which was heavily guarded by soldiers armed with Glock handguns. I'm staying in the Hotel Daisy. A small but nice hotel in a upper class area. On my first day we left for the bus station and into the town. Looking out the window the Walls of Krakow were covered in Anti-Communist and Anti-Semite graffiti. This disgusted me because I myself am a communist. We then took a bus to the notorious concentration camp Auswitch-Berkinau where over a million people died. It was a very eerie place, looking at the piles of human hair which was shaved from the prisoners and standing in a gas chamber was quite upsetting. Then the next day I went to the Jewish district of Krakow where the very good movie 'Schindlers list' was filmed. I also went to Schindler's factory. Where he saved over a thousand Jews from extermination. Tomorrow I will be going to the salt mines. My opinion on Poland so far is good but I hate the Anti Semites and anti Communists. For example some of the things graffitied on Walls said 'Anti Jew' and I saw a man in the street wearing the hammer and sickle on his tshirt and it was crossed out. I think that people should grow up instead of discriminating. But the people of Poland are probably the friendliest I've met even though most don't speak English. And I've been to all these places: 
America, England, Portugal, Spain, UAE, Australia and New Zealand. The friendliest countries I've been to are Poland, New Zealand, Australia, UAE and some parts of the United States. I will keep you guys updated on my trip to Poland

the Anubian's chó sói, sói pack No các câu trả lời