Super Junior Is Donghae Leaving????

EraKibum posted on Aug 14, 2009 at 11:54PM
It was said that maybe after Donghae gets married with Jessica (girls generation), he will have to make up his mind on whether leaving SuJu or not.. But this is not CONFIRMED yet.. it was just said recently.. boo hoo..
 It was đã đưa ý kiến that maybe after Donghae gets married with Jessica (girls generation), he will have to ma

Super Junior 62 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-62 of 62

hơn một năm qua Czar57 said…
whoa.. chill..
i'm also a fan of suju.. no offense to "suju_lovers" but i read this in one site, i just read it somewhere kay.. it's this:

donghae and sungmin likes tiffany of snsd but tiffany likes sungmin so donghae dated jessica coz she likes him but he only "played" with her.. they broke up a loooooong time ago..
and........... isn't jessica with DBSK's JAEJOONG? they have identical rings to match..

so, i think it's just a rumor..

i looove suju..
but i also love jessica.. but i like it if she's with jaejoong of DBSK..
hơn một năm qua XxxOkanaxxX said…
crying
uuh, why jessica,
hơn một năm qua bubbl3candy said…
angry
that's impossible!!!oppa never like a PLASTIC FACE!!!i fan of snsd,but i'm not fan of BITCH jessica!!!she always come near wift sj oppa!!!i'm really very HATE jessica!!!anti SJ 's fan,plz go away!
hơn một năm qua bubbl3candy said…
oppa never like jessica!jessica is bad girl!she is a BITCH!she has a PLASTIC FACE!!!oppa never leaving sj!!!he can't llve without sj's members!!!
hơn một năm qua sujuxane said…
kiss
..i think its not true..
,and i dont want it to be true!!
..well i hate jessca too since i read the rumor about her wth our donghae..
.no offense..
and i dont think donghae will leave suju,its his family..
.and donghae didnt want to leave his fans,,he loves us vry much..
the reason why he's a sccssful artist now bec of his father,..and i think he will cntnue it 4ever,,for us,for his family..specially for his father..
saranghae oppa!!
we will spport you until the end..<3~
hơn một năm qua vickyTBS said…
sad
it's not true and will never be a reality...
I don't like to look jessica and donghae
and even I bored to look sica's face (sorry 4 sica's fans)
hơn một năm qua 29111995 said…
hmmm
Is that true?? Oh please don't. If he married, I'm (E.L.F) of course will be happy for him. But leaving Super Junior?..... That's just not make any sense. Oh god, please don't. And, will he really married with Jessica? I'm really sorry to say this but, Donghae is to good for her. And of course it's just my opinion. Please forgive me to say that. And he really will get married? I think he is too young to get married. But, I hope it's just a rumor, and not more than that.
hơn một năm qua xxsujuxx said…
angry
noooooooooooooooooo...i hate jessica..!!!y her..
hơn một năm qua Animefreak_SNSD said…
hmmm
Oh no! This is another romour I heard about Donghae is getting married..
This is not true at all.. If it's even true, SM Ent. would have said something.. Just like Shindong's.. Shindong is getting marry but will he leave Super Junior? Ahh~~~
hơn một năm qua onlyhae said…
wink
That won't b true elfs,no worries...donghae loves his fans very much,I believe he will always b there for us no matter what happens kayzz??
That won't b true elfs,no worries...donghae loves his fans very much,I believe he will always b there for us no matter what happens kayzz??
big smile
To anti hae fans,just shut up,who r u 2 make such silly remarks,plus donghae is not an idiot! I think u r the one who is TRULY IDIOTIC,r u really so jealous u have to make such comment 2 make u feel btr,aww that's so pitiful 2 b filled with jealousy n seeing someone so great like donghae 2 succeed n u? U only know how 2 say bad things bout SJ n hae...what a sour grape...too bad,can't help it,u just SUCKZZ,anyway elfs,we should b happy that we have such an idiotic hater here,that shows how good our sweetie hae is for someone 2 b so jealous of him!!! Haha!! That's soooo funny...PATHETIC IDIOT!!:DDDDD