Super Junior Is Donghae Leaving????

EraKibum posted on Aug 14, 2009 at 11:54PM
It was said that maybe after Donghae gets married with Jessica (girls generation), he will have to make up his mind on whether leaving SuJu or not.. But this is not CONFIRMED yet.. it was just said recently.. boo hoo..
 It was đã đưa ý kiến that maybe after Donghae gets married with Jessica (girls generation), he will have to ma

Super Junior 62 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 62

hơn một năm qua HyeonJi said…
sunny
well .. i heard that too ..
but why jessica ??
is she really worth it ..
but leaving suju to marry is unexceptable (for me)
since donghae is still young ..he should not leave ..
and get married(i am pissed)

but everything is not confirmed .. so
i'll just wait for the answer ..
and .. please don't get mad for my reply ..
it is based on my personal opinion ..
^.^
hơn một năm qua kyuhyunlover13 said…
hmmm
how can they get married were they even dating?!
anyway i think in about 2 more years he should get married
no offense but i heard that jessica is like a player:P
he should find a normal person who loves him for who he is
why marry a celebrity
after thy get married im sure there r going to be a lot of jessica haters
hơn một năm qua kimmy_elf said…
hmmm
owhh i hpe he won`t leave suju just because of that reason..
and one more thing..
why must he choose jessica?
is she that perfect??
hơn một năm qua YeonSae said…
worried
i hope this rumor isn't real..i will be very upset if it really happen..i think donghae can get a better girl than Jessica..and is jessica that pretty?
hơn một năm qua EraKibum said…
laugh
Hahahaha!!! I hate Jessica too... From my opinion, she's not THAT pretty.. (sorry Jessica fans).. And i think that they dont even suit each other at all... And I agree with the increase numbers of Jessica Haters!! Well, happy to say that i AM already a JESSICA HATER!! Muahahahaha..........
hơn một năm qua Farahida said…
he must leave suju if he wants to be with jessica...
hơn một năm qua haeandme said…
i just wanna confirmation from u guyz..
did he really really really dating jessica??
please tell me
hơn một năm qua calihanna said…
sad
is that true? they were dating? i don't want donghae leave the super junior
link
hmmm
hey guys dont make such a big fuss.. maybe it's just a rumor..
hơn một năm qua donghae_4evr said…
i dun want donghae to leave Suju!! but seriously why jessica (no offense to those who like her) but just recentl yshe started to bug me
hơn một năm qua v-jane said…
is it true..????? huhuuhu.....
hơn một năm qua yryck_00 said…
it cant be true..!!!
no offensement but i dont like jessica..
hơn một năm qua sHaLaLaLa said…
worried
nooooo... huhuhu
donghae is way too good for her
plus, suju will be weird without him -.-"
link
worried
hơn một năm qua suju_eeteuk said…
smile
i don't like snsd especially jessica and taeyeon..
so hope it's not real.
hơn một năm qua ROSE_DEAR said…
worried
I don't like it. Hope it's not true. It's so sad to know that Donghae is planning to get married soon. For me, his still so young to go things like that.And i don't snsd too especially Jessica.
hơn một năm qua jacqueline-q said…
angry
OMG! I don't mind if he marries her but he cannot leave SUJU! He's one of the best singer & dancer! I object of him leaving SUJU!

THIS CANNOT BE TRUE!

xoxo,
hơn một năm qua donghaeleeteuk said…
hmmm
Its not true.
He did date her but they broke up a long time ago. Anyway, Jessica is a player and does NOT deserve to be with someone like donghae.
On a show, he said that he would choose suju over a girl, so i dont think he is getting married soon.
hơn một năm qua hyun_jae said…
i thought they broke up years ago..huhu..this is so sad..to think i don't even like jessica..i really hope this is just a RUMOR..
i find this really depressing..
i hope he finds someone else..
no offense to jessica's fans..
hơn một năm qua kezia_rafinska said…
is it true?
which news content about it?
please answered.thanks
hơn một năm qua fifi-13-suju said…
tongue
no way he can't marry now he to ying after 2 year we can say this but jessica is woest person to marry lol it not like i hate her but it not write to marry a person whene you don't love him/her so i wealy hope that he will think 2 before taiking that way
hơn một năm qua Naz94 said…
tongue
it's not.....
it can't be true.....
donghae deserved someone way better than jessica.....
i hate snsd group.....
no offense....
but donghae deserved some one better than jessica.....
hơn một năm qua ILY_suju said…
sad
is it true?i didn't know that he's dating with jessica..is she really woth it?well,actually i don't mind if he's gettin' married but why must he leave suju...it just doesn't make sense...
hơn một năm qua dorz_06 said…
..Anioooooo... no Hyung DongHea can't get MARRIED!!!!!!
..i h8 u JESSICA for STEALLING our DONGHAE..
.. ur RUINING SUPER JUNIOR
.. ur soooo mean ur a SLUT...

...ur nothing but a FRAUD...

.. DN't u dare TOUCH our Hyung DONGHAE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
.. UNDRSTAND U SLUT!!!!

.. GO 2 HELL jessica...
hơn một năm qua hyun_jae said…
isn't this just a misunderstanding of a rumor that came up in 2007? donghae was rumored back then to be marrying a girl named Yuri whom he met in a family wedding he attended. the article also said that sm entertainment released a statement saying that it is up to donghae if he were to leave suju or not. But this turned out to be just a mean RUMOR.a reporter confirmed it to donghae and he along with other suju members just laughed about it.

isn't this really similar to this issue? i searched the internet for any news but all i found was that old article. hope this is exactly what we're all hoping for-another RUMOR..
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua animeadd8 said…
hmmm
WHAT?! is that true?! hopefully it's just a rumour... maybe i should go to object their wedding.hehehe... although i'm one of snsd's fan, yet it's not the time 4 them 2 get marry. especially for Donghae to leave SuJu.that's unacceptable!
hơn một năm qua PageLee said…
marry Jess!what the hell is happening?it will be the most bullshit thing of Hae oppa(if he does)!
hơn một năm qua bubbleinpink said…
He'll never get married to Jess, I hate her!
hơn một năm qua azzo said…
smile
come on people no worries donghae oppa isn't getting married, he and jessica did date for a while but that is just was years ago, this is not true I was recently watching showbiz extra where they had donghae oppa and he didn't say anything about that, he just said that he hopes to find a girl who would take care of him, make food for him and love him for who he is so people don't worry donghae oppa will find his special one but she will not be Jessica!
hơn một năm qua Gypso said…
no way !!
Donghae and Jessica that impossible
I don't like
hơn một năm qua ffrhyme39 said…
angry
Jessica?!But why HER?!There are so many girls out there!Why HER?!This is NOT happening!Donghae oppa,please re-conisder... TT
hơn một năm qua anti_suju said…
big smile
OH SHUT UP U IDIOTS ITS BETTER THAT DONGHAE WILL LEFT SUJU THAT'S CALL A BIG2X CELEBRATION HAR2X....LEAVE NOW LEE DONGHAE UR NOT DESERVING TO BE A MEMBER OF SUPER JUNIOR IDIOTS....
hơn một năm qua donghaeleeteuk said…
tongue
he is so not marrying jessica. it does not even look like it and he will most definitely not leave suju.
laugh
ARE U SURE ABOUT IT!! HAR2X POOR THINGY!! UR XPCTING 2 MUCH FROM IDIOT DONGHAE!! HAVEN'T U SEEN THE PICS. THAT HE'S KISSING JESSICA HUNGRILLY!!HAR2X DUH I'D RATHER GO SHOPPING!! HAR2X
hơn một năm qua vuochny said…
i really don want oppa get married with jessica. have many girl that beautiful tah jessica. oh our donghae would think again.
hơn một năm qua zetty155 said…
although i'm fan of snsd
i still like super junior 10000xxxxxxx
so i don't like donghae with jessica
i think this was old rumour
so it's not true
hơn một năm qua eraminkeyji said…
crying
This is actually EraKibum i made another account... I dont know if this is true... But now there's a gossip about the whole SuJu is going to split.... This is torture!!
mischievous
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQAHAHAHAHAHAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHH­AHA­HHA­R2X­
...I LOVE IT!! AH LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! SUJU WIL SPLIT!!! UR SO SO SO SO GOOD ERAMENKEYJI...THAT'S A GREAT NEWS EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR­RRR­RRR­RR.­...­..
hơn một năm qua han-je-ah said…
angry
why he pick jessica?she is a player...she like to change her mate like b4 this jaejoong,kangin then heechul n now donghae.he wants everything.wo hen tha...(jessica)i don like my idol be played.either it a boy or a girl cannot played my idol k...remember that bad things that u give will come back 2 u...
tongue
To antisuju, get lost. can't you read?? this is only for SUJU LOVERS!!!!!
hơn một năm qua snowtree said…
cool
To:anti_suju.fuck off, mahn. Jessica should leave snsd. i mean,,, snsd should disband. Jessica is the one who always want to be with suju. Do you guys really think that jessica is pretty? Originally, she's not pretty. she's now pretty just because of PLASTIC SURGERY and she's sexy/slim. without plastic surgery, she's just , , , NOTHING! but maybe a slut.

Donghae wouldnt be sorry for his dad.
Come and play a voting game. see who's fans have more.(snsd - suju)

To Donghae: Don't be sorry for your dad, he loves you. don't do such silly things, please.your dad wants you to be a singer, don't leave suju because of this girl.or you can't achieve ur dad's dream/wish.
hơn một năm qua linda104 said…
that's NOT true
where did you get that from?
that's the funniest thing i ever heard
hơn một năm qua vuochny said…
m so sad when heard that donghae will leaving sj. i want him to get married with a good girl and better than jessica and can take care of him. jessica is a bad girl,.,,,,,, i really hate her.....
hơn một năm qua Mara1 said…
i dont belive it i hate her the most but whyyyyy
how can they get married were they even dating?!
anyway i think in about 2 more years he should get married
no offense but i heard that jessica is like a player:P
he should find a normal person who loves him for who he is
why marry a celebrity
after thy get married im sure there r going to be a lot of jessica haters and i hate them together we all wanna have our idols to our self ............. i wish she could disappear
hơn một năm qua NhePino said…
It's just a rumor guys =))

Cheer up :">

Besides, our Fishie loves Suju so much that he'll never leave Suju becaus of marriage reason ~
hơn một năm qua dohPOP said…
smile
we still don't know what's for real./..

anyway, i just wish and pray that he won't leave suju...
hơn một năm qua haniluvdbsktvxq said…
angry
after i read this, i really hate jessica...
jessica, u are suck..
hơn một năm qua han-je-ah said…
angry
yup!!!because that jessica...i hate her very much.don try to make suju become leaser and leaser.all because of you they want to go with theit own way..huh!!!hate jesiica very much.i don hate donghae just hate when he take the wrong decision to marry with that witch!!!maybe that witch you another witch so that dongha ewill marry with her because they are no other people that want her because he have played on 12 people.
hơn một năm qua Mochi_Hae said…
angry
Oh My Gosh! I hope this is not true. and. I heard that the Jessica Donghae issue is not true... and.. Just look at her face! no offense but she kinda already looks like a player... Donghae oppa is too good for that!
hơn một năm qua Mochi_Hae said…
To Anti_SuJu. duh! this is for super junior LOVERS only. if u want to interact with people who hate suju why don't u make ur own group and not bother us here!! what the?! this is totally wrong.... and... Donghae oppa doesn't look ready to get married yet...
hơn một năm qua dorz_06 said…
laugh
..you know what? ANTI-SUJU you make me laugh!! your like a pest ur always everywhere.. tsk!tsk!