tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Wolven Wars: Chapter 3

Nathan-Croak posted on Feb 23, 2014 at 06:28AM
Not long after the time of Sadie's Pack, Owen's great shame, and the banishment of Jason the world fell into a chaos. "The Whooping Death" was the name of what started the mess. The virus that was responsible for the near extinction of a species due mainly to the intensified lust for savage death. The disease attacked the minds of the young and old alike corrupting their thoughts and behaviors forcing then to return to the savage mutts they were meant to be. Yes, the Wolven World was a dark, nearly inescapable, hole. However for reasons unbeknownst to me or anyone else of that time, the virus vanished as abruptly as it appeared. The Wolves, slowly but surely, recovered from the hell that plagued their planet for generations to create a new order of living. For the first time in Wolven history, a republic of packs were formed, rightly naming it "The First Republic". This new world made life as a Were-Wolf all the easier, still there were many that opposed this new world order. The humans. There was a time when Were-Wolves stood as only a myth to those poor creatures, and now they live in the scums of The First Republic, a mock to their previous place in society. But there in the shadows of the slums, humans gave birth to a revolution so ludicrous that it was taken for a joke. That was the mistake. No one is too sure who struck first but to this day, the Wolves and humans have divided the globe making sure not to cross the other's territory.But corruption within the ranks of the Wolven Army has crippled it's integrity leaving it weak as a front, force, and ultimately a nation. For if and when the humans do attack the wolves, the world will see a battle that was likely fought by demons themselves.

Here's where you come in. You can be either human or were-wolf (it's alright if their ends up being no humans) You don't really need a profile but it'd be great to know about your OC's.

Profile Format:
Name
Allegiance (wolf or human)
description(pic)
Bio(optional)

Remember the Bio doesn't have to be too long or too short, just put down whatever seems natural.

Of course, there are rules.

Speak only in the third person please.(Ex. Instead of, John: -picks up ball- hello... you say, John picked up the ball and said, "Hello.")

Please use correct grammar...or at least enough so that we understand what you're saying.

Sex, profanity all that is fine but just don't try fucking every time your OC's meet.

Dear god, don't god-mod, it's really annoying. (Ex. Jenny punched Tim in the face, killing him) That's not cool.. instead give the other player a chance to fight back, you know?
Other than that, keep it interesting.. don't think just do! And most importantly, have fun!

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 92 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-92 of 92

hơn một năm qua Nevermore_ said…
Cora took another slow step back, pulling Melanie with a little more force now, her eyes locked on Jericho's. The skin on her arms prickled with goosebumps as her nerves kicked in and her hand tightened on the girl's wrist.
hơn một năm qua BlackSparrow said…
Melanie stepped back a little with her, but she kept her gaze on Jericho. She got herself into this somehow and she was going to see it through....probably not the best of ideas, but one she was sticking with.
hơn một năm qua Nathan-Croak said…
Jericho reached out, rubbing the back of his hand against her cheek. His head tilted to the side, almost in a curious gaze. The man grinned and stepped back slowly. " I suppose you're right Micah." He muttered as his eyes darted over to Cora.
hơn một năm qua Phantelephant said…
"I was hoping you would know that," Lee jerked his head forward. "It's not far from here, we'll walk. But make it quick. It's a full moon, and my olfactory is going crazy." A small shudder traveled through his spine, but he seemed otherwise unfazed as he started in a brisk walk past her. They would come across their acqauntaince at an old convenient store just before its closing, at least that's what he hoped if there were no interruptions. He smelled blood in the air, blood and something pungent and wild.
She froze when he touched her, she kept her gaze on him though. She bit her tongue to keep from saying anything that would get her in trouble further.

Luka reached the group he had been smelling sooner than he would have liked. Then he quickly changed his mind when he realized his sister was with three wolves. He stepped out from where he was just in time to see Jericho rub his hand on Melanie's cheek. "Mel are you alright?" he asks stepping forward more.
Melanie looks up at him in surprise. "I'm fine Luka." she says calmly. Luka turns his gaze to Jericho and Micah.
"What are you doing to her?" he asks, his voice more of a growl than a voice.
hơn một năm qua fangfan7 said…
Micah couldn't help but smile when Melanie tensed up at Jericho's touch. They could have quite a lot of fun...
he looked up as Luka came and joined them. "Well, well, we're just a party now aren't we." he says quietly, doubting anyone heard him. He looked to Jericho to see how he would respond to the turn of events. This had a potential to get very interesting or very boring.
Valerie stuck close to Lee, finding some strange comfort in being out at this time if she at least had one of their kind with her, though the pistol in her purse helped as well. "It's okay, I'll shoot you before you get the chance to hurt anyone," She said, a poor attempt at a joke to lighten the mood.

Cora did nothing but stare back at Jericho. She released Melanie's arm, less nervous now that the attention was on her, at least she would have a fighting chance against this guy.
Jericho ignored Luka, his attention still on Cora. "What is you name?" He asked, a significant difference in the tone he used compare to the one used with Melanie. His jaw tensed, a clear indication of his anxiety. He looked at the woman, not stand so forward. His eyes warm and calm, the appearance almost changing the look of his face altogether.
"Cora," She stated firmly, her posture straightening as her eyes scanned over the man. Her muscles remained tensed, readying for a fight or flight decision to be made.
With the sudden beeping of his watch, Sam was off in a full sprint. He was late but back in the good old days this wouldn't be too much of an issue. But things have changed. Since the last meeting he attended it was revealed that he there was a warrant for his arrest placed on him by the Eastern Ward's commander. It wouldn't have meant much if that man, Commander Drake Touley, wasn't his brother. Sam already out of breathe began to job in the street forcing on cars behind him to slow down to a near halt. After a few minutes of honking and loud vulgarity the man had enough. He grabbed his pistol and in one fluid motion aimed at, fired at, and killed the driver in the car immediately behind him. The man dashed over to the car, dragging the now lifeless body out and stomped on the gas.
"Why are you in this part of town, Cora?" He asked, a hint of malice forever residing in his voice. "It's not safe in this part of the city, you know." He chuckled. Then is when turned his attention now to Luka, a grin back on his scarred face. "Who are you?" All questionable curiosity gone from his voice, instead what remained with aggression was anger and hatred.
"That's none of your business...what matters is that she is my sister." he said gesturing to Melanie. "And I won't let someone of my own kind hurt her." he adds with malice. Unlike his sister he would have a fighting chance, but he didn't want to make enemies if he could help it.
"Luka I'm fine." Melanie says, a warning tone in her voice. Unable to stop herself from becoming the overprotective big sister she was.
Jericho glared at him, his jaw again tensing up, along with his fists. "What is you name, boy?" He nearly whispered. He wasn't to fight, so desperately so. Jericho wanted to be washed by the blood that slipped from this man's veins. His mouth almost watered at this thought. But this man was obviously a wolf as well and it was strictly against Jericho's moral code to hurt any of his own kind. The man was conflicted, still he would not back down.
Lee didn't laugh. He didn't even acknowledge her once she fell behind him, even though the heat of her body was close enough to cause his hair to bristle, he didn't speak. His eyes directly ahead. The only sound he made was a yelp when he was nearly run over by a speeding car. He threw himself back, clutching on to Valerie in the process.
"Boy...?" Luka growled.
"Just answer him." Melanie said harshly. She didn't want to see a fight, she didn't want to see him get hurt. Luka looked at her and growled quietly.
"Luka. My name is Luka." he says grudingly. He notices how tense Jericho is and is preparing himself for a fight. It wasn't what he wanted though, he just wanted to go home and sleep and not wake up. "You know I'm surprised you haven't knocked me off my feet yet." he says, not being able to help himself. What could he say? he and his sister both came by their sass honestly.
"Fuck..." Sam muttered as the car rapidly approached the light post. He took a deep breathe and throw himself out of the car. The vehicle slammed violently into the post with a loud thud. Sam rolled around on the ground in pain, though he had a jacket on, his hands and legs were scrapped up pretty bad. Nonetheless, he stood up. A tired smile cover his face. "Lee, Val.." He nodded politely.

Jericho sighed. "You and your sister seem as though you're ready to die. Perhaps you don't know who I am." He smiled again, his teeth covered in old dried up blood. "Regardless, how is a mutt like yourself possibly related to this filthy human sister of yours?" He stepped closer to Lukas, obviously pushing for a fight.
Jericho looked back at Micah and winked. He knew that if they even anywhere with that girl, he would try to kill all of them. The months in exile to his former life changed Jericho in a blood-thirsty were-wolf bearing a striking resemblance to his great uncle Jason the Terrible.
Luka restrained himself as best as he could. It was obvious that the man in front of him didn't plan to start the fight, though they were both itching for one. "What does it matter who you are. We're all the same aren't we?" he challenges. "And she's not filthy. She's one of the only humans willing to help us." he says defending her.
"Don't bother defending Luka, he has a valid point." Melanie tries to say, but Luka just ignores her.
"Come on, you know you're just dying to hit me." Luka said, trying to get something out of Jericho.
Jericho smiled, the girl was so close to him, it would be easy to kill her, evening without changing. But then he's have to deal with the boy, and perhaps Cora as well. But where would Micah play in all of this? "If the circumstances were different I'd kill you where you stand.." He stepped even closer and whispered,"...boy."
((Sorry I don't know what happened to my post....just pretend it's still there and I'll retype it here...or at least what I can remember))

Micah stood off to the side some, his arms crossed as he watched the scene unfold. "Might I suggest we don't linger here. The city is rather dull and it reeks of humans. Let's go back to the woods." he says with a wicked grin. He knows it wouldn't bother any of them, but it might scare the Human girl a little.

When Jericho looked back at him his grin grew, he knew what that meant. But if Jericho wanted the fight bad enough they might be going back to the woods anyway. Though there was no guarantee on what would happen to the girl....he turned his attention to her to see how she was reacting to all of this.
Luka snarled at Jericho's comment. He didn't want to fight one of his own kind, but if this guy continued like this, he may make an exception. "Yeah, because killing me where I stand would make you no better than the damned humans." he replies just as quietly with a slight smirk.
Melanie stayed somewhat close to Cora, though she anxiously watched her brother face off with Jericho. She wished she could do something about it and was angered that she couldn't. She wasn't even scared anymore, just frustrated.
"Exactly," Jericho muttered. Slowly he sighed and began to calm down. This was progress for him. "Where does your allegiance lie, Luka?" He asked suddenly.
Luka was surprised at the sudden change. "Where else would it lie? With Wolves of course. I couldnt turn on my own kind." he says
Harley whimpering behind her, Valerie pulled out of Lee's grasp when Sam approached them. "What the fuck was that? We're trying to run an operation here and you're slamming cars into light poles?! Where did you even get that?" She questioned, furious at his behavior.

"Smart answer..." Cora muttered, watching the events silently beside Melanie. The idea of fleeing the scene kept crossing her mind but this Jericho seemed unstable and the last thing she wanted was to be chased by him.
((Sorry it's so late, I couldn't think right today))
((Sorry for replying so late, day's been busy.))

Jericho barked his face and arms tensed up as he yelled, "Then why is she still a human!" Saliva flew from his mouth as the veins on forehead began to show. His eyes turned fully black as a low growl rolled in his chest. His fully black eyes locked on Luka, his attention still on Cora, Melanie, and Micah who stood behind him.

Sam dusted himself off. "Well it's nice seeing you too." He grunted. The dust from his jacket rubbed into the wounds on his hand. He clenched his jaw as he awaited the pain to pass. "Shall we?" He muttered, as he motioned to a nearby building.
"Why?! Come on, I can't subject her to that. Besides having a human on our side isn't that bad, and if it comes down to it, it could be useful." Luka says, his body tensing.
Melanie watched curiously. She had asked herself the same question many times, and then ignored it, but now.... "If I bother you so much why haven't you killed me or tried anything else on me?" she asks simply. "It's not like you haven't had the chance." she adds. Luka looks back at her a growls a little.
"Stay out of this Mel...."
"Why? It's about me isn't it? You don't need to protect me Luka. I'm the one who protects you from other humans." she retorts, turning her gaze back to Jericho and taking some comfort that Cora also seemed to be on her side. "So?" she says, encouraging Jericho to answer her earlier question.
Micah couldn't help but smile. Yes he may have been a little warped, because this was getting awfully entertaining. He looked to each person standing there and observed them. When Melanie spoke he turned her attention to her. She was pretty, and headstrong. It actually surprised him a little that she didn't seem scared at all and wondered if she had dealt with wolves more than just her brother.
"Do you want to die?" Jericho asked, curiosity lurking within his voice. " I don't want to kill you, not yet. Besides with your death I have no chance in using your brother." His eyes darted back to Lukas as He muttered, "What pack do you belong to?"
Melanie scoffs. "No I don't have a death wish, just a lingering curiosity." she says taking a slight step forward. When he speaks to Luka She listens carefully.
"None. Not right now anyway." he says. "Why does that matter?" he asks.
"War is coming boy. It'd be best to find yourself some friends..." He glanced over at the girl again. "You being human will get you killed for sure." He continued, a wicked grin creeping across his face. "You've been living with these filthy humans this whole time, haven't you?" Jericho asked Luka. Suddenly the air was filled with the fresh odor of new wolves. In one motion, Jericho began running away from the scent phasing back into his wolf form as he did so. "Micah, come!" He barked. The scents weren't near but they were defiantly getting stronger. The pungent odor of wet dog smelt so familiar, as if he knew the wolves that approached the group. Genuine fear stuck the heart of Jericho as he darted away, not looking back to see if any of them followed him. He rather they stayed, at least offering something to slow his grandfather and his pack down.
Micah sniffed the air around him and then looked at the other three, grinning. "I hope you all don't die in the next few minutes." he says, turning back into his wolf form and following after Jericho, catching up to him quickly.
(everyone still alive?)

"Are you going to answer my question first? If you can't be fucking discrete just coming to a meeting then how am I supposed to trust you?" Valerie scolded, arms crossed over her chest in anger.

"Well that was cryptic..." Cora muttered, shifting her weight uncomfortably as she gazed over at Luka and Melanie.
((I was thinking the same thing))
The scent of the familiar wolves was joined by wicked howls. Jericho began to quicken pace heading towards one of the only safe places he knew, the lake. Still, this lake sat just outside the city limits. Getting there before his grandfather caught up would be a challenge. For he knew the man was one of the most violent human protectors. He was one of the few wolves that lived in the time before the Whooping Death. His name known and feared by wolves and the very humans he claimed to protect, Finnick had became a living legend. The thought of this monster catching him sent chills up Jericho's spine.

Sam glared at Valerie before slowly walking closer to her. "How do you know you can trust me?" He chuckled. "I have just as much to lose in this as you do, Val." He sighed lightly and ran his hand through his hair. "Regardless of how I got here, we need to move, quickly."
((yeah, just not sure what to do...))

Kenya found herself wandering to the city. When she smelled more wolves she stopped. She ran ahead and saw two wolves and a human standing together. She didn't want the human but she wasn't going to turn on her own kind. "If you guys are done standing around, you should probably get off the streets. Humans don't like us being in their city." she says, somewhat shyly.
((same, I have no clue what to do with Cora at this point and don't want to go to far with Sam and Valerie without Phant responding.))
Lee looked to the car and then back towards Sam, in his bloody and disheveled state. "You really can't understand simple instructions? Do you really think it'd be smart to just to leave a smoking totaled car right outside the meeting place and expect-...." He scrunched his forehead. "You don't even own a car!" He gave a glance towards Valerie. "Come on, we'd better off to cut our losses and leave him to this mess."

((Sorry I didn't see your post fangfan7)) He turned rather quickly to the woman's voice and a small change overcame his demeanor. "Oh-uh... We were just leaving." His tone grew lighter almost friendly.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Sam sighed. "Do you honestly think I'm more harm than good here?" he flashed a withering look back at Lee as if suddenly realizing something crucial. "If there is anyone body that we shouldn't trust it's you!" he sighed slightly then lowered his voice."We may not have much but I still have things in this world worth fighting for." The confidence in his voice quickly trailed off as he finished speaking. He went quite, reflecting on his actions and thoughts leaving him looking sad and broken.
"Sam you need to stop pointing fingers at others and take responsibility for your own actions. You're going to get us killed at this rate." Val cast a glance back at Kenya before stepping closer to Sam, speaking quietly so the girl couldn't hear her. "I'm fighting for my race here, wolf, you're lucky I don't kill you where you stand. I'm not going to pity you because you're sad, this is a war and I don't intend to loose it because of one weak link so get your shit together. Now." Finishing her lecture she gave the man a slight shove before stepping back
Sam chuckled slightly then sighed. "Kill me?" he thought to himself. "Death would be the easy way out of this world." On the exterior the man stood impassive. His eyes wandered over to Kenya lingering slightly then back to Valerie. "Yes ma'am." he said after a while. Sam dusted himself off, the wounds on his hands and back already starting to heal. "Again, shall we?" he muttered motioning towards their meeting place.
Luka watched the other two wolves leave and then he turned back to Cora and Melanie. "Thank you for standing by my sister." he says. "Most wolves would have killed her pretty quick." he adds. Melanie just rolls her eyes, but then nods gratefully at Cora.
"We should get of the street though." Melanie says to the two of them.
((Bump))
((I just don't know what to do with my characters right now))

Kenya nodded to the group and then turned, taking off at a run. Last time she was in the city she was beat by some humans before she turned and killed them....she pushed it out of her mind and kept going until she reached the woods.