tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Wolven Wars: Chapter 3

Nathan-Croak posted on Feb 23, 2014 at 06:28AM
Not long after the time of Sadie's Pack, Owen's great shame, and the banishment of Jason the world fell into a chaos. "The Whooping Death" was the name of what started the mess. The virus that was responsible for the near extinction of a species due mainly to the intensified lust for savage death. The disease attacked the minds of the young and old alike corrupting their thoughts and behaviors forcing then to return to the savage mutts they were meant to be. Yes, the Wolven World was a dark, nearly inescapable, hole. However for reasons unbeknownst to me or anyone else of that time, the virus vanished as abruptly as it appeared. The Wolves, slowly but surely, recovered from the hell that plagued their planet for generations to create a new order of living. For the first time in Wolven history, a republic of packs were formed, rightly naming it "The First Republic". This new world made life as a Were-Wolf all the easier, still there were many that opposed this new world order. The humans. There was a time when Were-Wolves stood as only a myth to those poor creatures, and now they live in the scums of The First Republic, a mock to their previous place in society. But there in the shadows of the slums, humans gave birth to a revolution so ludicrous that it was taken for a joke. That was the mistake. No one is too sure who struck first but to this day, the Wolves and humans have divided the globe making sure not to cross the other's territory.But corruption within the ranks of the Wolven Army has crippled it's integrity leaving it weak as a front, force, and ultimately a nation. For if and when the humans do attack the wolves, the world will see a battle that was likely fought by demons themselves.

Here's where you come in. You can be either human or were-wolf (it's alright if their ends up being no humans) You don't really need a profile but it'd be great to know about your OC's.

Profile Format:
Name
Allegiance (wolf or human)
description(pic)
Bio(optional)

Remember the Bio doesn't have to be too long or too short, just put down whatever seems natural.

Of course, there are rules.

Speak only in the third person please.(Ex. Instead of, John: -picks up ball- hello... you say, John picked up the ball and said, "Hello.")

Please use correct grammar...or at least enough so that we understand what you're saying.

Sex, profanity all that is fine but just don't try fucking every time your OC's meet.

Dear god, don't god-mod, it's really annoying. (Ex. Jenny punched Tim in the face, killing him) That's not cool.. instead give the other player a chance to fight back, you know?
Other than that, keep it interesting.. don't think just do! And most importantly, have fun!

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 92 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 92

hơn một năm qua Nathan-Croak said…
((Bump))
hơn một năm qua BlackSparrow said…
{It says Chapter 3 - was there another rp we need to be part of, or a story already created we should know about to join, or does it not really matter?}
((Well there were two other Rp's and it kinda followed a story line but you don't need to be part of or even know about the previous two. The time setting is so that all previous characters from the older Rp's have either died or aged significantly.))
hơn một năm qua Nevermore_ said…
((First profile

I hope you don't mind my using RPR, I've grown to rather like the quickstart wizard, it makes development and writing everything out much easier. I can fill out one of your little skeletons too if you want.
I'll have to do a bit of research on Penelope, I'm not sure yet which side I want her to be on.

EDIT
I just figured out a cool thing!
link ))
last edited hơn một năm qua
((Cool cool, I'm going to make two new charries right now. Perhaps I'll put these two on the RPR later))

Name: Jericho Falcon
Race: Were-Wolf
Alligence : Wolves, though mainly because he thinks of the human revolution as nothing more than a ragtag gang.
Description:
((It didn't let me post it))
 ((It didn't let me post it))
Name: Sam Touley
Race: Were-Wolf(he hardly ever phases so it went about as common knowledge that he was human)
Allegiance: Humans, Anti First Republic
Description: son of the one and only Jason the terrible. The man shares the same qualities of his father both before and after he was infected and cured of the Whooping Death. He is a blood thirsty savage, always with the intent to kill.
 Name: Sam Touley Age: 30 Race: Were-Wolf(he hardly ever phases so it went about as common knowledg
{Let me know if I need to change anything}

Name: Melanie (Mel) Parker
Race: Human
Allegiance (wolf or human): Wolf
description: (pic)
Bio(optional): She doesn't much care for this whole thing, but her little brother is a were-wolf, and no one messes with him without going through her first…even if he might be stronger than her…it’s just that instinctive big sister protectiveness.
 {Let me know if I need to change anything} Name: Melanie (Mel) Parker Age: 27 Race: Human Alleg
(( Nice charrie, we'll wait a bit to see if one more person joins other wise anyone can start))
Name: Luka Parker
Race: were-wolf
Allegiance (wolf or human): wolf
Bio(optional):
 Name: Luka Parker Age: 25 Race: were-wolf Allegiance (wolf hoặc human): chó sói, sói description: (pic)
Update on Jericho : link
((I think I'm gonna log out for the night, I'll check back in the morning))
((Same, I'll put something up tomorrow.))
((oh and I just bumped Val's age up to 34 and tweaked her bio a tiny bit. It seemed to work better that way.))
hơn một năm qua fangfan7 said…
Name: Kenya Dai
Race: Were-wolf
Allegiance (wolf or human): Wolf
Bio(optional):
 Name: Kenya Dai Age: 26 Race: Were-wolf Allegiance (wolf hoặc human): chó sói, sói description: (pic) Bi
((So I logged out for the night but then I picked up my phone... Oops...))

Penelope Abbott was born a werewolf but given up for adoption at birth. When she began harming others around the age of 13 due to the intense rage and animalistic instincts brought on by the changes of puberty, her adoptive parents sent her away to a mental hospital and there she stayed until released at the age of 17(only because she lied her way through her latest psychological sessions). At this time, furious with her parents for sending her to such a place, she took the great amount of money left to her by way of a college fund and ran away from her home in London to live in the countryside of America.

Roughly a year later she joined Sadie's pack and I haven't read and don't remember the details of all that happens after that but it's all irrelevant at this point because now she's 30, has died her hair black and allied herself with the humans (or has she?

In short, her name is Penelope Abbot, called Penny by friends. Her age is 30. Her species/race is werewolf. Her alliance is unknown to all but a few (I don't like revealing a characters true loyalties in a profile when they're going to be played out in the RP)
Her description, originally a photo of Evanna Lynch, now includes hair dyed black, blue eyes, a rather short stature (5"4'), and a round face with small features.
Her bio is above.
Nevermore_ commented…
I don't plan on using her anymore but I'm leaving her thông tin các nhân here just in case I change my mind... hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua tigerfinn said…
Name: jaycee galves
Race: human
Allegiance (wolf or human) human
description(pic)
Bio(optional) he is the son of justin galves and bianca galves they both turned into wolves he is the only one that survives in the galves family
 Name: jaycee galves Age: 19 Race: human Allegiance (wolf hoặc human) human description(pic) Bio(o
((Okay so now I'm having second thoughts about Penelope because I want new fresh awesome characters so I'm using this new one instead: link ))
 ((Okay so now I'm having một giây thoughts about Penelope because I want new fresh awesome characters s
Name: Micah Wu
Race: Wolf
Allegiance (wolf or human): wolf
Bio(optional)
 Name: Micah Wu Age: 30 Race: chó sói, sói Allegiance (wolf hoặc human): chó sói, sói description: (pic) Bio(
hơn một năm qua Phantelephant said…
Name: Lee Alexander

Race: Native American (Werewolf)

Allegiance: Neither. He believes the the "First Republic" will cause more harm than good to humans and werewolves alike. He'd rather there be a peaceful integration within humanity, instead.

Description: He could be regarded as mildly tall, thin and incredibly tidy. His black hair reaches just below his ears and is well kept and clean even in its length. He has sharp black thin, curving eyebrows, dark brown eyes, and a harsh roman nose above rounded bow-shaped lips. His skin is naturally the color of almonds and he seems keen on wearing sweaters and moderately formal wear.

Bio: The most important parts of his life were spent running in a pack of elitist, known only as the Alphas, whom believed that werewolves were far more superior to the rest of humanity. The Alphas had the notion that separate packs made them weak, and that they must assimilate others to their way of life in order to remain strong, or else destroy those who refused to join them.

It was his own arrogance and fear that lead them to the Alphas, and through them he helped in the needless slaughter of many, as well as his own betrayal and heartbreak. He now, uses his past mistakes as a means to change the future and embrace forgiveness for those who have wronged him and to learn to forgive himself as well.

He has joined an alliance with Valerie in hopes of dismantling the first republic without causing any more of a rift between man and beast.
I'm going to edit this tomorrow. It's a little inaccurate because I'm pretty fucking drunk and wrote this in a mega hurry just to get it down.
(COME BACK AND TALK TO ME DAMMIT)
(( I love the charrie Nin. And so we begin))

The dim bulbs of the poorly lit pub could have been the stars themselves to the squinting eyes of Jericho Falcon. The man sat slouched at the end of bar, a glass of some awful smelling liquid clutched loosely in his hand. He was drunk, again. Jericho clutched the side of his head with his free hand and cried softly to himself. The man sat in anguish as he reflected on the existence of his awful life. With a heavy grunt the man stood and staggered to the entrance of the building. Pushing onto the black wooden doors the bright blinding light of the outside dashed into the pub. The light and the sounds of cars and people were like daggers dug deeply into the mind of Jericho. With a great howled he phased there and then next to a trio of unlucky humans. Before their faces could contort in horror they laid there on the ground a syrupy pool o of dark red surrounding them, Black Death covering their eyes from ever seeing again.
Kenya sat alone, finally in peace. She heard the howl of a wolf and covered her ears. She didn't want to change, not right now. She closed her eyes and counted to ten, collecting herself. Damnit she wanted to change and that howl didn't help.
Melanie was walking home from work when she heard a howling. She quickened her pace. She may have been aligned with the wolves, but that didn't mean she had nothing to worry about. He mind drifted to Luka and wondered if he was doing alright. He had been going through a rough patch with his wolf and had either spent his time drinking, chasing animals in his wolf form or staying at home and sleeping. She sighed and continued on, keeping an eye out for the wolf that howled, it had sounded closer than she was comfortable with.
Jericho howled again, the sounds muffled by the organs that were trapped within his teeth. He was better this way. His body felt more natural. See, as Jericho dived deeper into his well of madness he became more beast than man, strongly resembling the traits of is great uncle, Jason the Terrible. With a smooth sniff of the air, the man picked up the sent of many, most human but one or two wolves dwelling amongst the others.
Not too far from the muffled howling rang a voice, "you shouldn't talk with your mouth full!"
Cora Hall, the source of this warning, happened to be out for walk, simply seeing what trouble she could get herself into. Now steering herself in the direction of the howl, she managed to bump shoulders with Melanie, but with a a quick "Sorry," her focus was back on the howl.
Melanie jumped a little when Cora bumped into her and then continued listening. She half wondered if it was Luka, but she knew it wasn't.

Luka sat in his home, slowly changing back to his wolf form. It was going to be one of those nights. After he had changed, he kept through the window in their small apartment, shattering the glass and landing three stories below. He then took off at a run, plowing into some poor person and then continuing on. He knew the path his sister took to get home, so he avoided that direction and went in a different one. Whatever human was left in him didn't want to hurt her.
Micah slowly opened his eyes. He was in his wolf form, his fur was covered in sticky blood. He stood and stretched. He was far enough from anything that there would be no noise, but not so far that he couldn't still smell people and wolves alike. He started to change back into his human form. The change was always painful but he enjoyed the pain, it meant he could still feel something. Once in his human form he started walking back to the city. As he got closer he saw Cora and Melanie. "You know it's not safe for a little human girl to be out so late at night." he says to Melanie, he turned his attention to Cora. "I'm not so worried about you though." he says with a slight smile. He goes closer to them, taking in there scents and listening to what they were listening to.
Cora gave a smirk at the statement. It wasn't all that long ago that she received a similar warning. Her life had changed so much since then. Her whole world was different now, and she was so glad for that.
"Any idea who that is?" She asked Micah. "I don't recognize them."
The short sleeves of the t-shirt she wore revealed her arms, hanging loosely at her side. Her dark flesh paled in some places with jagged scars, evidence of how she was brought into this world.
Micah had been in the area long enough to start to recognize the other wolves. This one kind of sounded like Jericho, but he wasn't totally sure. "It sounds familiar but I'm not totally sure." he says. He turned his attention to Melanie. "I didn't notice before that you have a lingering wild smell to you, but you're not a wolf." he says curiously, turning back to the sound of the howling. "Yes, whoever it is definitely has a familiar sound." he adds to Cora.
"The aftermath of living with a wolf." she says with more sass than she meant. She lowered her gaze a little and then back up to the two people beside her...well wolves. "Do you recognize everyone's different...howls?" she asks. She may have lived with Luka, but when he turned into a wolf he tended to avoid her and she didn't press for anything from him.
"If you're used to hearing them you can. It's just the same as recognizing someone's voice. Nothing special." Cora explained. "I've never heard this one before, but it sounds like they're eating so you might not want to go that way," she warned, unsure if the wolf would be friendly to the girl.
Melanie nodded, though it brought upon a slight issue. That general direction was typically the way she went to go home. She waited a moment longer before deciding to leave. She didn't really want to, the night seemed like an active night for the wolves and for the time being she felt a little safer being with these two.
((Nice development guys! Introducing Sam in a bit))

The howls that escapes his chest were soon silenced. There were more of them in the area, more wolves. Jericho growled furiously at this. This was the human part of the city, wolves didn't wander around this forsaken part of the city. It was beneath them, or at least it was for Jericho. Still the scents he began picking up sent a familiar sensation to his brain. A wicked grin cracked across his bloodied face. Without much more he sprinted in the one direction that would satisfy his curiosity. He ran, fast. Soon the man stood at a halt a mere block away from who ever it was that caught his attention, the scent of another wolf strong in the air as perhaps his was as well. There he changed, his bones began to crack and break awkwardly as skin softened and hair began to retract in this skin. Soon Jericho was walking forward again to the scent his eyes lighting up as he realized it was Micah. His pace quickened, blood still staining his face, with a harsh grin to match.
Lee had his head leaning against the dashboard of his Nissan, the keys still in ignition and the radio reduced to a low murmur. A soft dull white, cotton, button-up shirt clung to his back by a large patch of perspiration, and his body rose with a large sigh. One hand rested on the wheel and the other dangling loose by his shoulder, slowly rising as he killed the engine and removed the keys.

He stretched his arms behind his head and squirmed out of its seats into the stale night air, squinting through the dark still shapes of parked cars, in search for life or movement. The distant sounds of sirens were a pain to his still sensitive hearing.
Micah smiled. "I thought it was you I heard out there. You getting restless?" he asks somewhat sarcastically.

When the howling finally stopped Kenya got up from her spot on the ground and started to wander in the woods. She didn't want to change. She repeated that over and over to herself. She didn't like humans, and she didn't mind wolves but she hated changing.
((PATRICIA GET ON G TALK))
Valerie was walking her dog when suddenly the leash was pulled from her hand as the dog sprinted for a familiar body in the distance.
"Harley!" Valerie shouted as she chased after the dog, heels clicking on the pavement.
Harley, however, was already at Lee's side, tail wagging wildly.
"Oh it's just you..." Valerie stated with relief when she caught up.

Cora took a step back from Jericho and Micah, something about the former seeming off.
((0_0))
Jericho glared at him with lifeless eyes, his grin still etched across his face that was now covered in dry blood. "What are you doing in this part of town?" He said as he stepped closer. There was a certain elegance he carried with which he displayed in the way he walked. It was almost as if he was exaggerating his already sinister presence. "And who are they?" His eyes still locked on Micah, the grin gone without a trace.
Micah returned the gaze, though he kept a calm smile on his face. "I was bored, so I thought I would see what kind of havoc I could bring to this lowly dump. Course these two were just standing here, they had heard you." He let his gaze shift to Cora. "A wolf..." and then he shifted it to Melanie. "And a human. Imagine that." he says looking back to Jericho. "Did you know she lives with a wolf?" he asks as if he were simply asking about the weather. His feelings never showing.
Melanie took an involuntary step back when Jericho arrived. She was starting to get uncomfortable, and yet her curiosity was growing. She hadn't had much contact with any wolves besides her brother, and it was just...different. "You know, it shouldn't be that surprising that I live with a wolf." she says. Part of her also wondered why none of them had killed her yet. Not that she wasn't grateful they hadn't.
Jericho nodded his head politely to Cora but grimaced when his eyes met with Melanie's. "Filth..." He muttered so low perhaps only Micah heard him. His hands clenched tightly into fists. The white of his knuckles beginning to bare. "What is your name?" He asked, his voice calmer than you would expect.

Sam Touley stood in the shadows of the gruesome scene, sirens of the law enforcement indicated their nearness. The man took a few steps back, concealing himself better. The police would be there soon. It was best for him, and any other human to rid themselves of the area.
"Why does it matter? Want to know my name before you decide to kill me?" she asks with way too much sass. She immediately shuts up. "My name is Melanie." she says after a moment with a little more respect.
Cora watched Jericho closely, casting a nervous glance at Melanie when she responded in such a manner. Slowly she took another step back, placing a hand on the other girl's wrist as she did. She was may have been looking for fun but this wasn't really her idea of a good time.
Lee knelt and cooed to the dog, petting her behind the ears, a smile hidden on the corner of his lips. "Yes," He stood back up to Valerie's eye level. "Just me... What held you?" He spoke in a low voice, but his words were clear and precise.
Melanie looked down as the other girl placed her hand on her wrist. She paled and looked back up at Jericho. If a wolf was getting worried for her then she wasn't in a good situation. She didn't dare break eye contact from him though, she wasn't going to be afraid of the people...wolves...she stood with.

Luka was running through the woods at full speed. He needed this. He needed the freedom. He kept running until every part of his body burned and even then he kept running. Once he realized he was nearing the city again though he slowed down and eventually stopped. Something was off, it was the smell in the air. More wolves yes, he was used to that, but there was also something familiar that he couldn't quite place and that bothered him. He slowly made his way in the direction of the smells, though he had no intention of getting there quickly.
Valerie snagged up the leash before Harley could make a run for it again. "Your friend felt the need to sniff one specific patch of grass for ten minutes before we could leave." She said with exasperation in her voice. "So where are we meeting Sam again?"
A low growl that rose from Jericho's chest escaped his lips. He face went blank, the blacked of his eyes reflecting pure hollowness. He slowly paces towards the woman. "Melanie" he repeated as he was inches from her. His eyes locked with hers, hell's fires facing behind the blacks of his soulless eyes.
Micah gave Jericho a look, but his smile grew a little, though it was in no way friendly. "Oh come now Jericho you're frightening the poor little human. Though she's feisty isn't she." He said, his voice practically a growl. He had no intention of hurting her, the wolf smell on her was strong enough that he believed she was on their side. But he wasn't so sure he'd intervene if Jericho decided to do anything. He was just going to watch things play out for now.