Naruto Shippuuden The forth-Naruto's father?????????!!??

r0sen4y posted on Aug 02, 2007 at 02:34PM
I can't hide that i am very amused with such ideas, but in the hole anime....,no scratch that-the hole manga there is only one story abouth the forth and it's not about him-it's about his team and the story is how kakashi got his sharingan.So pleace explain why do you think thet he MIGHT be his father.

Naruto Shippuuden 15 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua alexmcneice said…
they look very very similar. very.....
hơn một năm qua ai_kyo said…
yeh i think the forth is his father
coz they look soo alike! and naruto cnt just appear out of no where
the forth might hve thought tht if he had to seal the kyuubi then he might aswell put it in his own child

i wish there will be something about them
hơn một năm qua faustslife said…
actualy they hinted at it all through the manga. first and foremost the looks of the two are basically identical. how many blond haired blue eyed men were there in the anime? when jiraya is teaching naruto to use his chakra he sees the seal and says "you did this to protect him didn't you the fourth" then when he throws naruto off that cliff and naruto summons the frog boss jiraya says "forgive me the fourth". not to mention in one of the more recent manga it flat out says naruto is namikaze minato's son (AKA yondaime).
hơn một năm qua san15 said…
duh the forth is naruto father you all need to read manga the manga for naruto shippunden is over i think
hơn một năm qua NejiHyuuga said…
Yes the Fourth is Naruto's father. They look very much alike. Also, Narutos parents died when he was born and so did the fourth. I find it more than a coincidence that his parents died at the same time the fourth hokage did at the exact time he was born.
hơn một năm qua Umeblossom said…
I'm glad other people think the same i was getting worried i might be the only one who thought that even though its so obvious. What happend at the end of shippuuden.
hơn một năm qua Uchiha-Sasuke said…
It's confirmed in the manga. The 4th is Naruto's father. His name was Namikaze Minato. If anyone wanted to know, his mother was Uzumaki Kushina. All that'a known about her is that she was a whirlpool shinobi.
hơn một năm qua hellgirl223 said…
they look the same plus its confirmed in the manga.
hơn một năm qua shadowfang101 said…
hmmm
yup,yup!i heard about that lately.but i think it's just a rumor...
hơn một năm qua EmmiRawr said…
Check out the manga chapter 440, it's confirmed by the 4th himself xD it's here link
hơn một năm qua jamahl17 said…
yes i think he is naruto's father and if you want to be sure you can check naruto's ultimate attack in NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA 3
when the toad carries an unknown man on his head and that man is dressed like the fourth and he helps naruto
hơn một năm qua cici746454 said…
yeah it is his father there was really never any doubt
hơn một năm qua rocker4life said…
yes the fourth is his father. its in the manga
hơn một năm qua Sasori99 said…
smile
Minato Namikaze is Naruto's Father and Kushina is his Mother!!! In one of the episodes Tsunade says that!
hơn một năm qua xx--Deidara--xx said…
crying
***SPOILER***...........ok well in the manga (i think) when he verses pein/pain whatever he reaches 8 tails and yamato cant stop him because the firsts necklace fell of him and when he spoke to the nine tailed fox he tries to rip of the seal but minato (4th hokage) grabed his hand and the fox was yelling at him and minato took naruto away and said "a father is supposed to look after their sons" and then naruto punched him in the stomach and said "why would u put a deamin in ur own son" minatos reply was "i wanted u to use the power to protect konoha (hidden leaf village)" and he only trusts naruto but his mom was already dead and soz that it was so long