Naruto Shippuuden Ghost's Naruto (Redone)

TheAdventGhost posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:40AM
Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (If you have one)
Jinchuriki (Only tails 1-7, and only one character can have a beast, the only way to obtain the beast a character already has, is if they die or lose the contract with that tailed beast. You may create a beast to become a Jinchuriki too as well. As long as he or she doesn't make your character ridiculously OP to other RPers.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 14, 2015 at 05:40PM

Naruto Shippuuden 3710 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3351-3400 of 3710

hơn một năm qua TheAdventGhost said…
Hikari: Oh.... Thank you.... That's so nice of you..
hơn một năm qua brodxe said…
Shisou: No problem. Actually I have to go. I volunteered to help out with the chunin exams today sorry. I'll be back later. * We walks out the door and after about 10 meters a kunai with a paper bomb on it lands right I front of him* SHIT! *It explodes and he goes flying, landing unconscious.*
Kazuto: .... *He hurried and went to check on Shisou with Hikari*
(Test)
(I can see the post though...)
(Wait what post can you see?)
(I can post anything except what I want to post. FML I give up)
last edited hơn một năm qua
(I'm seeing these posts.....)
(Yeah they are appearing for me too but like the actual role play post won't appear!)
Shisou: *Unconcious with blood going down his face.*

(This is as descriptive as I can get otherwise is disappears. Sorry what I actually want to post is better, but it just won't post)
Kazuto: Damn.....
Hikari: *She proceeded to again heal Shisou* There....
Shisou: *He wakes up* ... I thought they stopped. *He mumbled*
Kazuto: What?
Shisou: *He sits up* The hunter-Nin from the mist village. For two years straight from the day I left the village they have attempted to assassinate me. They haven't done anything for 5 years but... Why did they decide now...?
Kazuto: Mayhaps you really did something to tick them off...
Shisou: I did do something to tick them off. Seven years ago anyways. But maybe Hikari... No it can't be.
Kazuto: Look..... I need information....... What happened? And why would they be after us now? [The only other thing I can thing....... Hikari's healing jutsu....]
Shisou: Ok... I guess I should explain my past. Well I was born in the hidden mist village. I quite enjoyed it there. That is until I joined the ninja academy. In order for me to graduate... I had to kill everyone. Everyman for themselves. My parents pressured me saying friends will slow me down. So I did. I killed everyone in my class just to become a genin. That was when I was 7. I was in so much pain. But then the chunin exams came along. I made it to the final round. But history repeated itself... I had to kill everyone and my parents pressured me even more.... *A tear goes down his cheek* All I wanted was friends... But they made me kill them all. After I became chunin I was 10 years old... That was when I snapped. I couldn't live knowing I killed so many innocent people for a stupid rank and for my parents. I killed my father and ran away. I didn't know where I was going, but the mist village Hunter-Nin were after me. After weeks of running I found the leaf village almost dead from exhaustion and hunger. I was found by a farmer and they took me to a hospital where I was nursed back to health and then continued my trading as a ninja and I learned Sage jutsu as a way of relaxation and mediation. And that is where I am today.
Kazuto: I see.... You've got quite the past.
Shisou: Unfortunatly yes... But about Hikari... There is still something about her that we haven't figured out... If only she had her memory!
Hikari: I'm sorry....
Shisou: Don't be, it is not your fault. So what do you remember? Did you wake up in that cell? Were you found somewhere then held prisoner?
Hikari: ....... I had a dream........ That I was running....... I ran away...... But..... I don't know what I was running from.
Shisou: Hundreds of ninja run away every year from the mist village. It is possible you could be a ninja, but we will have to test your skills. Might jog your memory.
Kazuto: And how are we going to go about this?
Yushiro: Well she obviously has medical ninjutsu so we can test her chakra control, he kunai throwing ability, and give her some easy jutsu to try. We can make a guess if she is a ninja based on if she does well.
Kazuto: Guess so.....
Shisou: Well I guess we can do the first test here. Hikari I want you to.... put your chakra in your feet instead of your hands and run up the tree.
Hikari: Alright.... *She then proceeded to run up the tree, even standing upside down from it*
hơn một năm qua heart-of_love said…
Jewel looked at Seishin, curiously. "What made you think about Madarra, Seishin?"
Seishin: I don't know..... I guess...... Because he used his sage power..... To trap people in a genjutsu.... Practically to obtain world domination.....
Shisou: Well... That was impressive. I can barely do that. Next test will be kunai throwing and a little bit of taijutsu.

(I'm sorry I have been inactive. School is really stressful right now)
Hikari: Alright..... Then let's go...
(Hey, I understand man.)
Shisou: *He draws 3 targets on the nearest three trees* Let us see how you can throw them and how accurate*
Hikari: *She threw 3 kunai at the targets, hitting dead center*
Shisou: *He nods his head* Ok that was good now... We are gonna spar to test taijutsu. Are you okay with this?
Hikari: Y-Yes..... I'm fine with this....

Shisou: Ok then. No ninjutsu only taijutsu. BEGIN! * He runs at her and throws a punch*
Hikari: *She moved to block the punch and counteract*
Shisou: * He backs up a little before charging back in and aims a kick at her head*
Hikari: *She ducked down to dodge* An opening.... *She then went for a punch of her own*
Shisou: *He spun and evaded it, grabbing her arm, judo tossing her then pinning her, breathing hard.* This... Test... Is... Over. On to the next one. By the way... You almost had me with that punch... And that dodge in the beginning was awesome!
Hikari: Yeah..... *She got up*
Shisou: Now... For the final test. *He reaches into his ninja pack and pulls out a chakra nature paper* When you hold this is it will reveal your chakra nature. For example, he pulls out another one, place in between his two fingers and it crinkles * I have lightning nature. But I have mastered water nature as well. Now, if you are water it dampens, fire burns, earth crumbles, and lightning crinkles. Try it. *He hands one over*
Hikari: *She took the paper and it had dampened* ...... Water....
Shisou: Interesting... Now try to do a basic jutsu like Water style: water gun jutsu. *He shows the hand signs* It is quite easy. If you do it well I will give something harder.

(Going to sleep, cya tomorrow)
(Cya)
Hikari: ...... *She did the hand signs and Did a water gun*
Shisou: Very good... Kazuto, teach her an easy fire style jutsu.
Hikari: No need...... *She already did the hand signs and did a Fireball Jutsu*
Shisou: Well. That is the training complete. I think it is quite obvious you are a ninja. Did any of this testing help your memory?