Naruto Shippuuden Naruto Shippuden RP

Ripcore posted on Dec 14, 2012 at 10:31PM
Come and join, just need a few people to start! :D Looking for active and mature RolePlayers only.

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Skills:
Nature type:
Jutsu: (only up to five)
Weapons:
Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Altars:
Bio:
(post a pic;)
last edited on Dec 17, 2012 at 04:42PM

Naruto Shippuuden 624 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 624

hơn một năm qua Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name:Ao Madara
D.o.b: 4/25
Clan: Madara Clan
Personality: Usually Serious when he fights, Helpful,
Skills: Taijutsu,Speed,Eight Gates,agility,focus
Nature type:Wind
Jutsu:Rasengan, RasenShuriken, Rasengan Planet,Oodama Rasengan,Wind Release:Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Weapons: Fists and Feet
Height: 6'1
Weight: 156
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Dark Brown
Altars: (pic)
Bio:When he was a kid, his father wanted revenge against the Uchiha clan for killing his wife many years ago. He found a way to get some of the 9 tail's chakra and put it into Ao. Many years later, people have heard of Ao and knows him mainly as The Traveler because of the large pack that he carries around and he hasnt figured out how to completely make the nine tails chakra. He knew Kon from childhood and helped him through thick and thin. He was with Kon until he darted off.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Name:Ao Madara Age:20 D.o.b: 4/25 Gender: Male Rank: Jonin Clan: Madara Clan Personality: Usual
hơn một năm qua NarutoUchiha4 said…
Naran:

"I'll admit, I'm impressed, you're probably the first person to break my Tsukuyomi, consider it an honor then that I'll have to destroy you, Lightning Release: Thunder Gate!"

Tairo: (smiles as eyes change to Mangekyo)
Grabs Kon, "Endo no shiru!" Kon's chakra begins to be drained by the technique.
Kon smirked. "Bad idea. Here, let me give you a little more chakra." He spun around and stuck Tairo with a needle full of poison and injected him with ir. "Die slowly." he kicked Tairo back. But then wobbled a little from the chakra that was drained from him.

The sand dome split open and a rasenshuriken flew at Naran and Tairo.
hơn một năm qua Ripcore said…
Aatos:
-sand pulls the paper bomb into the ground, taking the blast-

Nero:
-Breathing heavy, he walks toward Kon, losing control of himself, the black chakra emiting from his body archs all over the place-
Kon turned towards Nero. He was breathing heavy from the chakra drain. He pulled the sickle chain that was wrapped around Nero's arms and then yanked him forward. He threw a heavy punch towards Nero's face.
Nero:
-as the punch is coming, chakra archs off his body grabbing his hand, a lighting black lightning bolt ahoots from nero's chest, into Kons, sending him flying-
Kon flys out of the split in the sand dome and hits a tree. He stood up slowly. "Heh...he's here...."

Another rasenshuriken flew into the sand dome, but this time at Nero. Ao appeared behind him and grabbed him from under the arms as the rasenshuriken neared. "Gotcha...."
hơn một năm qua Shi_Hiroko said…
Shi:
-stands next to Mizuki- "I'm going to help Kon. I'm tired of not seeing any casualties."
Kon:
-Scratches his head. "I should've actually tried to fight back...." he says to himself.
Nero:
-stares as the blade comes near, the arching chakra smashes it to the ground. His chakra spikes out like a solid material, looking to impale the invader-
The chakra spikes went through Ao and the clone poofed away, but by the time that happened, the rasenshuriken struck Nero and a he was consumed by a huge sphere of microscopic wind blades were created that threw him into the air and severed all nerve channels in his body and attacked his chakra circulation.

Kon crossed his arms. "Looks like he got him."
Shi:
-appears near Kon- "It seems you've been handling the situation well, but your chakra is low. You can die anytime soon. Here. -places hands on your shoulder releasing some of my chakra into you-
Kon:
"So its you again? Thank you. Im not going to put up much of a fight just yet. The element of suprise seems more suiting. And getting more data on this Nero person is a success so far because he's blindly feeding me information." He looked at the dome of sand. "It seems that my comrade has already eliminated him though...."
Shi:
-smiles- "Don't worry about it." -reaches into pocket and pulls out flask- "Try not kill him. I have orders for him to swallow what's in here. I want to see him suffer."
Kon:
"I think my comrade's wind style technique may have cut of Nero's chakra, along with his ability to move."
Nero:
-he pulls himself up, his body clearly beaten and broken, the chakra acts like steroids, fueling him to continue.- "I will .... finish you... " -he does a few hand signs- "Lightning release: 1000 needle storm!" -a thousand ligtning needles fire off in the direction of Ao-
Shi:
'I hope he doesn't mind if I interfere in his battle then. Windreversal!" - swing swords and reverses the needles back to Nero-
Kon:
-Shakes his head. "He'll just use your interference as an advantage."

Ao:
"Fist Gate Release!" A red chakara rotated around him and he moved with immense speed towards Nero. "Ao's Spinning Lotus!!" He jumped into the air and kicked Nero in the face, sending him flying backwards.
Aatos:
-creates a sand wall stopping the needles, Ao breaks through it with his attack-

Nero:
-Ao hits him and Nero goes flying, smashing into many trees, leaving a long crater. He lays at the end of it, his body no longer able to go on, the black chakra fades as he spits out blood-
Ao:
-Crosses his arms. "I think its over." he looked up at Aatos. "Whats up?" he asked like nothing happened.
hơn một năm qua XenoMizuki said…
Mizuki;
-appears in front of nero's broken body- Well brother. You tried, right? -she giggles-

Bones:
-Appears next to her- "Be quiet, you want the others to hear? Just cause Nero is your brother doesn't mean you show him mercy." -grabs Nero by the throat and lifts him.- "Now where is Shi."
Nero:
-winces in pain as bones lifts him- "GAHH" -his cry is loud-

Aatos:
"What are you people doing to him... this is over.. " -he collapses the sand dome on Ao and the others-
Shi:
-walks toward Nero and starts laughing- "Look at you now. Nero. You've finally reached your limit and now..."- stabs you in the stomach with kunai and smiles- "Now I get to watch you die." -takes out flask-
Ao:
-Says from under the sand dome. "Second Gate Release:Gate of Healing!!" he burst from the collapsed sand dome. He pointed a finger at Aatos. "Your goin down!!" he ran towards him, his movements faster than before.

Kon:
-pushes his way out of the sand dome- "Looks like someone got to him before you did." he pulls Shi out of the sand.
Nero:
-as she stabs him he winces again. he stares at her with a warm face, not fighting back-

Aatos:
Hears the scream and heads towards the source-
Ao:
-grabs Aatos shoulder and slings him backwards. "Your not goin anywhere until you beat ME!!"
Aatos:
-quickly presses his fingers together- "Sand style: Sand burial Jutsu!" -the sand from the collapsed dome starts to from up around Ao, stopping him dead in his tracks- "Kon come any closer and i will crush him!"

Nero:
"Do what my sister says Shi... Finish me.." -he smiles slightly- "I forgive you for not remembering me."
Shi:
-glares- "I don't know who you are, so stop looking at me like that. It makes me sick."
Mizuki:
-she giggles- Im sure you can handle this. -takes off into the darkness-

Bones:
-drops Nero letting him fall to the ground and follow behind Mizuki-
Nero:
-he holds out a locket to Shi with a picture of them both together. he coughs, spitting blood to the side- "Like i said, its ok if you dont remember."
Kon
-smirks- "I wouldnt be so sure about that....

Ao:
"Fourth Gate Open:Gate of Pain!!" the sand burst and flew in all directions. He appeared behind Aatos. "How dare you underestimate me!! Ao's Severe Hurricane!!" he threw a powerful and heavy punch at Aatos face.
Aatos:
-quickly ducks to dodge the punch, swinging his leg around, kicking Ao away- "Get away from me, the both of you. You don't understand what i am." -he reveals a mark on his head, like Gara's- My grandfather passed this down to me."
Ao:
Blocks Aato's attack, then grabs his leg."And you dont understand nor do you know what i am!" he threw Aatos towards the ground.
Shi:
-grabs the locket and looks at it with disgust- "I remember you now. Not that'll make the difference. -pushes the kunai deeper in you- "You should have killed me when you had the chance those years ago, but you were too soft and that's what made you weak."
Nero:
-he wraps his arms around her, pulling himself closer, the kunai goes deeper into his flesh. And he hugs her tight- "I thought i'd lost you." -getting weak from his wound-

Aatos:
-hits the ground, instantly getting back up, and ready to fight- "You are filth, you take pride in fighting.." -presses his fingers together again, this time, sand forms up and forms into spikes hard as rock, they shoot from the sand after Ao-
Shi:
-lets him hug her- "You're so pathetic..." -pulls kunai out of his body-
Nero:
-as the kunai comes out, he feels his energy weaken, his body grows heavy as he hugs her- "Shi i dont care if you remember me.. but i made you a promise, and i still love you no matter what happens.. -a tear falls against her shoulder, he falls to his knees, coughing again-
Ao:
-runs through the spikes but is cut by several of them. "I dont take pride in fighting you fool, you attacked my friend, so i'll attack you. Now we finish this!! Fifth Gate Release:Gate of Limit!!" he moved faster than he already was and appeared in front of Aatos."Ao's Unloading Barrage!!" he started unleashing a series of punches into Aatos's body and face.
Aatos:
-gets hit by multiple punches before jumping away, wiping the blood from his lip- "Your 'FRIEND' attacked mine first." -pressing his fingers together again he watches very closely, as hundreds of sand clones form all around the group-
Shi:
-kneels down beside Nero with the flask in hand- "I've let you live this long only because I want to know.... Why are so fixated on something so stupid?"
Bones:
-a laugh is to be heard in the tree's, along with a voice- Bone style: Bone spike forest! -thousands of bones break from the sand, impaling every clone, it breaks under the group of people as well, the bones shoot out-
Ao-
"Your friend caused it! Wind Release:Rasengan Planet!!" A Oodama Rasengan swirled in his hand and 5 other rasengans floated around it.

Kon-
"Is this the best that you can do?" he makes some handsigns. "Shadow Needle Jutsu." His shadow sprung from the ground and towards the Sand clones in a lance like structure.
Nero:
-he glances at the flask, reaching and touching the curse mark on his neck- "Because you are worth it.." -coughs more intensely- "Come now, finish this. My sister wont be pleased."

Aatos:
-jumps away from the emerging bones and creates a small little elevated sand island to escape the bones- "What the hell?!"
Shi:
-nods and pours the flask inside you- "Goodbye, Nero" -smiles and hugs you-
Ao:
-jumps towards Aatos with the Rasengan Planet. "Take this!!" He thrusted his arm towards Aatos's chest.
Nero:
-again, black chakra starts to swarm his body, his curse begins to glow once more from the effects of the serum- "What the!? Oh its the stuff she used earlier... I cant .. -he is cut off as his body instantly starts to change from the cursed heavens seal-

Aatos:
"You Idiot, we have bigger problems!" -he side steps as far as he can to dodge-
Shi:
-backs away from Nero- "My job is finished, Mizuki-san, so I'll be leaving soon."
Ao:
-The other 5 rasegans swarmed Aatos and a explosion occured.
Nero:
-his eyes are engulfed in blackness, he reaches for her slightly- "Dont ...... go ...... " -he falls foward holding his stomach- "GAHH"
Kon:
-looks back towards where he last saw Ao and Aatos. "Jeez.....i think he over did it...."