Michael Jackson Sharing with Michael!

MJsprettybaby posted on May 14, 2011 at 11:52PM
I think we all love to do this,especially with Michael...so I thought that we all do talk to Michael,each of us in a his/her ways...for example I do it by looking at the one brighter star and talking to it,I pretend it's Michael with whom I am talking,I share all kinds of things with him,when I feel lonely or when I wanna tell him something special and ects...and now I thought that if any of you wanna tell Mika something you can come here and tell him,you can tell him anything,like you can give your gift to him,like a poem or picture,anything you did for him...you can come here whenever you want...I hope you like my idea and will join it:)...It's all for LOVE!

Michael Jackson 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua thriller4ever said…
heart
I never said this anyone, felt like revealing it now...whenever i've got something to say to our precious michael, i say it to the dark and silent sky...and if an aeroplane shows up in the distant sky with its lights flashing beautifully, i consider that mike is agreeing with me! it's all like that...please don't laugh that i'm considering michael to be an aeroplane, but i's my sentiment. Hope you understand...LO.V.E.
 I never đã đưa ý kiến this anyone, felt like revealing it now...whenever i've got something to say to our prec