Harry Potter 5 Reasons on why bạn tình yêu Snape and they have to be very detailed :)

lilysev1134e posted on Dec 21, 2011 at 02:32PM
1. His voice it's so silky and enchanting to listen too when he is speaking. I think that's why Alan Rickman was perfect for the role in the first place instead of Tim Roth.

2. His eyes they are very colourless but they have a mystery behinf them that needs solving. Because, all the time he looks troubled.

3. His hair because people say it's greasy when I personally think it's really soft upon his head like a blanket.

4. His life, in general is very dangerous because he had to lie for Dumbledore, protect Harry Potter and serve Voldemort and therefore he is risking his own life for all of them.

5. His personality because he's very sarcastic and cruel to students appart from Slytherins because he likes them alot more for sure.
 1. His voice it's so silky and enchanting to listen too when he is speaking. I think that's why Alan

Harry Potter 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua waimea said…
mischievous
1. His attitude, because he does not suffer fools.
2. His eyebrows, because they are so expressive and tell a story on their own.
3. His voice, because he could make reading the tax rolls sound sexy.
4. His clothes, because they says he doesn't give a crap what people think about him.
5. His nose, because of that really cute flat spot that just makes you want to rub your finger over it.