Girl’s Generation/SNSD SNSD Time Machine Team Game!

snsdlover4ever posted on Feb 02, 2014 at 11:39PM
I never fail to make myself occupied with something on here. But, on the bright side, I'm working hard for that medal!

Credits: kpop4everlover

I need an even amount of players, so as long as there are more than 2, I'm glad!
I kinda wanted to play this game, but for some reason, it never got started, so I want to start it!
First, if you want to join, then there are two positions, "The Scribe" and "The Picture Poster." (Such a nice name, I know! :P If you have a name that I could use other than that, I'd be so grateful!)
Choose only one of those positions!
Each round, I'll post a year that SNSD was somehow involved in. The Picture Poster needs to do their job and post the picture, and the Scribe writes a brief description in the comments underneath the picture of what's happened in that picture. Only 1 or 2 sentences though!
I'll be giving points to each team, and at the end of the game, whoever gets the most points will choose whatever prize they wish, as long as they think I can fulfill it! Everyone else who participated will get one picture of their bias, and if you don't think I know your bias already, then post your bias with your position.

If you're still confused, feel free to ask me questions after you read the rules over. Have fun and good luck!
last edited on Feb 02, 2014 at 11:40PM

Girl’s Generation/SNSD 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua snsdlover4ever said…
It's open now! Just type "I'm in," and which position you want!
hơn một năm qua Hyori143 said…
Im in! I want to be the "Picture Poster!
snsdlover4ever commented…
Thanks! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua snsdlover4ever said…
I thought there would be more people since there was a lot on the original game. Anyway, I'll wait a few more days until we have more people, otherwise I'll just end the game.
hơn một năm qua sandra311 said…
Im in! I want to be the Picture Poster :)