Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's Darkmoon's Character diễn đàn

zutaradragon posted on Jul 21, 2017 at 04:15AM
Since the old one won't let her update the thing I made a new one to contain all of the profiles of all of her characters (Also since I'm usually the one posting them it makes more sense for me to be the one able to edit the thing)

~American Beauty~
Rachel

~Calvin and Hobbes~
Jessica
Star

~Haunted Asylum~
Dr. Vanicut
Stacy Vanicut
Conner Swensen
Maddie Swensen
Matt Novack
Brad Calvert

~Black Butler~
Yumi Kato

~Beautiful Creatures~
Catalina

~Rio~
Amanda

~Ninja School~
Lotus
Shadow
Onyx

~Heroes and Villains~
Veronica Quinn
Elizabeth Hamilton (aka Blood Widow)
Nightmare

~Camp Half-Blood~
Crystal
Meliana

~South Park~
Katie Brofloski

~FMA~
Jezebel

~GTA~
Teresa De Santa (AKA Nightshade)

~Ghost Rider~
Serena
Michael
Logan
Arainna
Fire Twins
Ravana
Raylin
Kinilla
Janiell
She-Nha, Loma, Hila, Tarana
Lila
Lidia
Verlosser

~Portal/Half-Life~
Alyson Freeman

~Harry Potter~
Ashleigh
Brit

~Hetalia~
Cambodia

~Death Note~
Hoshiyo Matio

~Hunger Games~
Raylyn

~Nightmare Before Christmas~
Alvina
Carson

~Supernatural~
Serena

~Growing Up Creepy~
Abbie

~Wonderland~
Layia

~Creepypasta~
Amy

~Bendy~
Felicity

~OUaT~
Kiara

~Outlast~
Sarah Williams

~Cuphead~
Vivian

---Characters for RPs NOT in this group---

~???~
Kiko

~FNaF~
Kitty

~???~
Miwa

~American Horror Story~
Abrianna

~Extra Characters~
Xiaolian Au Yeung
last edited on Oct 04, 2019 at 01:57AM

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 41 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua zutaradragon said…
~???~
Name: Kiko
Bio: After their parents died she followed her sisters Kikyo (oldest) and Kaede (youngest). She was training to be a priestess just like they were but she wasn't very good at it. She was always getting hurt when they fought demons. And since she wanted to make her older sister proud that really made her sad. It hurt even more when Kikyo would give her a "I thought you we're better then this" look. One day she got it in her head that if she could kill a demon on her own she would make Kikyo proud. So when someone told her about a demon nearby and asked her to tell her sister she went off after it alone. However news of both the demon and Kikos actions soon got back to Kikyo and she went to go find them. She got there just in time to see the demon kill Kiko and in a grief fulled rage she killed the demon before kneeling at Kikos side. No one really knows what Kikyo did but somehow she brought Kiko back to life.....with one drawback....Kiko would never age again. When she asked what happened Kikyo couldn't bare to tell her and said that the demon knocked her out and then scolded her for running off and doing something stupid. It wasn't until a few years later that she realized that she wasn't aging but by then Kikyo was dead and no matter how much she asked Kaede she knew nothing of why Kiko wasn't aging. The only other thing about Kiko that stayed the same was her lack of skills as a priestess. Now Kiko must live with one regret......that she will never make Kikyo proud of her.)
~Haunted Asylum~
Stacy Vanicut
Story: Dispiye being the head docs daughter her life isn't all milk and honey. In life she was kind,friendly,and a cocktease cos she'd dress like a slut and walk around the hospital catching the attn of the men there. In death......cos she died in a violent way..........over the years it made her violent and bloodthirsty but she also wants to be free but in order for that to happen the truth must be known.

On my 19th birthdayi was walking thu the wing where the criminaly insane where housed.A nurse didn't close one of the doors all the way.The man inside knew it but i didn't.I walked up to look thu the slot on the door and say hello when he grabed me pulled me in and slamed the door locking it.He tried to rape me but i fought him......so he bashed my head in and had sex with my dead body. My father caught him half way thu and after taking my body out of the room he ordered that room bricked up......with the man still alive in it. He told everyone who asked that i fell down a flight of stairs. So i write my death down in hopes that someone will read it.

That is the last thing she wrote in her diary.
~Haunted Asylum~
Conner Swensen 16
Maddie Swensen 16
Matt Novack 17
Brad Calvert 15
High school friends that for ghost week at there school chose to do a report on Stacy Vanicut (more like Maddie chose for them)
~Black Butler~
Name: Yumi Kato
human
she is a run away slave. her parents were forced 2 sell her at the age of 5. she's goth and loves to dye her hair.
 ~Black Butler~ Name: Yumi Kato Age: 15 human she is a run away slave. her parents were forced
~Beautiful Creatures~
Catalina
A victim of abuse at the hands of her foster father and brother Catalina calls the attic home. Almost all of her clothes are ripped or shredded.She is used to blood. Unlike most pre-casters she has no mark at all leading her to think she's human.
 ~Beautiful Creatures~ Catalina 14 A victim of abuse at the hands of her foster father and brothe
~Rio~
Name: Amanda
Job:Smuggler
Fun Fact: Cops hate her
 ~Rio~ Name: Amanda Age:22 Job:Smuggler Fun Fact: Cops hate her
~Ninja School~
Name: Lotus
Student
As one of the three winners of the Team 17 contest the Ninja school hosts yearly,Lotus is the youngest person to be chosen. She's loves to sleep in resulting in her getting in trouble with her teachers and fellow teammates.
 ~Ninja School~ Name: Lotus Age: 15 Student As one of the three winners of the Team 17 contest
~Ninja School~
Name:Onyx
Student
Winner #2 of the contest. She keeps mostly to herself. She lost her brother and father to the Crimson Brotherhood. She sometimes rushes ahead in a mission resulting in her and her teammates getting hurt.
 ~Ninja School~ Name:Onyx Age:17 Student Winner #2 of the contest. She keeps mostly to herself.
~Ninja School~
Name:Shadow
Student
Winner #3. He is the strong silent type. As the only male in team 17 he has to deal with Lotus and Onyx fighting for his love. It drives him nuts. He takes his studies, training, and missions very seriously.
 ~Ninja School~ Name:Shadow Age:18 Student Winner #3. He is the strong silent type. As the only
~???~
Name: Xiaolian Au Yeung
Virgin: Yes
Just as her first name says she's very compassionate. She's also the most beautiful girl at her school leading to her being the most popular girl as well. Her only down fall is that she's to trusting so she gets hurt a lot. She comes from a broken home. Her father and her were the only ones the Chinese Government let out of China. So her mother and older brother are stuck in China. It would be ok if her father didn't abuse her and blame her for her mother still being in China. She can't help it that her mother chose to give her spot to her baby girl (she was 10 months old at the time) but that means nothing to her father.
 ~???~ Name: Xiaolian Au Yeung Age: 16 Virgin: Yes Just as her first name says she's very compa
~Heroes and Villains~
Veronica Quinn
Human
Parents: Harley Quinn and the Joker
She can be your best friend or our worst nightmare. Unlike her parents she isn't a bad guy.....but she isn't a good guy either.
 ~Heroes and Villains~ Veronica Quinn Human Parents: Harley Quinn and the Joker She can be your
~Camp Half-Blood~
Crystal
Daughter of Hera
Daughter of the Queen of the Greek Gods. Zeus hates her because she is prove that Hera cheated on him. She has some of her mother's powers including: super strength, resistance to injury, making herself invisible and teleporting ..........ok so that was all her powers. So what?
 ~Camp Half-Blood~ Crystal 17 Daughter of Hera Daughter of the Queen of the Greek Gods. Zeus ha
~South Park~
Name: Katie Brofloski
Human
Boyfriend: Eric Cartman "you fucking wish fatass now stop and let ME type this"
Background: She is Kyle's twin sister.
Info (typed out as if she is typing it): You wanna know about me huh? Let's see.......I live in South Park.
I have some cool friends. I'm Jewish as if that really matters. Fatass Cartman keeps calling me his girlfriend and it gets on my nerves. As if I would ever be with him.....he bullies my twin brother. He bullies everyone really. My biggest regret.........? Why would you wanna know that? The guys would kill me if they ever found out i told anyone this but...........it's sending Trent Boyett to juvenile hall twice........i am not looking forward to the day he gets out again. That's all i am gonna tell you. If you wanna know more you will have to get to know me better.
(the words in the " " next to her so called bf was her talkin to Cartman)
~Full Metal Alchemist~
Jezebel
Jezebel has wanted 2 learn alchemy ever since an alchemist gave her a place to live when she ran away from home. But the alchemist made it every clear that he wasn't gonna teach her so she left 2 find some1 who would. She won't tell u much about herself but she's always eager 2 learn. She acts on impulse so she tends 2 get in2 trouble a lot. Also she has a death wish so she life means nothing 2 her.
 ~Full Metal Alchemist~ Jezebel 19 Jezebel has wanted 2 learn alchemy ever since an alchemist gav
~GTA~
Teresa De Santa (AKA Nightshade)
Stamina: 5
Shooting: 5
Strength: 5
Stealth: 5
Flying: 5
Driving: 5
Lung Capacity: 5
Hacking: 5
Even though her father moved his family from Canada to Los Santos and changed their last names in an attempt to give them a better life Teresa still became a criminal. Unlike most criminals, however, she donates her take to different charities in Los Santos. She sees herself as a sort of guardian of the city and she would do anything to protect it. But she would also do the same for her family.
So, when her father finds himself in trouble and needs to rob a store in to order to get the money he needs she told Lester (as Nightshade) that she would help. That was her downfall...because Lester had her father call her (as Nightshade) and explain the plan and everything was going just fine...until he heard Jimmy's voice in the background.
It didn't take long for him to figure out who Nightshade was after that. At first he was furious, but after awhile (and a lot of screaming matches) he got used to the idea. Everything was fine after that. Her father didn't mind that his daughter was Nightshade, Trevor agreed that Los Santos was her territory, she is in a relationship with Franklin who treats like a queen, she was even able to stop being Nightshade.
Things were going great...until Lester called her and tells her that Merryweather, the people she thought she took care of, are working on something that could threaten the safety of everything she holds dear. Now she has to clean her guns, make sure she has plenty of ammo, grab a nightshade flower, and do what she does best...save Los Santos.
 ~GTA~ Teresa De Santa (AKA Nightshade) Age: 25 Stamina: 5 Shooting: 5 Strength: 5 Stealth:
~Ghost Rider~
Serena (Secerno Secrevi Secretum <------ her real name)
Demon
Serena has long raven hair and ice blue eyes. She's the daughter of the Devil and acts like a bitch to hide the fact she has a soul. She's dating the Arch-angel Michael
 ~Ghost Rider~ Serena (Secerno Secrevi Secretum <------ her real name) 18 Demon Serena has long
~Ghost Rider~
Michael
Arch-angel
 ~Ghost Rider~ Michael 20 Arch-angel
~Ghost Rider~
Name:Logan
Rider
Has a crush on Serena
 ~Ghost Rider~ Name:Logan Rider Age:19 Has a crush on Serena
~Ghost Rider~
Arainna
Fire Demon
 ~Ghost Rider~ Arainna 25 ngọn lửa, chữa cháy Demon
~Ghost Rider~
Fire Twins
 ~Ghost Rider~ ngọn lửa, chữa cháy Twins
~Ghost Rider~
Janiell
 ~Ghost Rider~ Janiell
~Ghost Rider~
She-Nha, Loma, Hila, Tarana
 ~Ghost Rider~ She-Nha, Loma, Hila, Tarana
~Ghost Rider~
Ravana
Serena's Daughter
last edited hơn một năm qua
 ~Ghost Rider~ Ravana Serena's Daughter
~Ghost Rider~
Raylin
 ~Ghost Rider~ Raylin
~Ghost Rider~
Kinilla
 ~Ghost Rider~ Kinilla
~Ghost Rider~
Lila
 ~Ghost Rider~ Lila
~Ghost Rider~
Lidia
 ~Ghost Rider~ Lidia
~Ghost Rider~
Verlosser
 ~Ghost Rider~ Verlosser
~Portal/Half-Life~
Alyson Freeman
Gordon's younger sister. She, like her brother, went to MIT. And she, unlike her brother, was at the top of every class. When she graduated she was offered a job at both Black Mesa and Aperture. She chose to follow in her family's footsteps and work at Black Mesa...and she regrets that decision everyday of her life.
Things were going great until the day that will forever be known by the survivors as the Resonance Cascade. That day six things happened that would change her life forever. One: they accidentally opened a portal to planet Xen, allowing aliens into Black Mesa. Two: she had to fight her way to freedom. Three: she watched helplessly as her friends and coworkers died. Four: she watched her parents die in front of her. Five: that day was the last day she ever saw her brother. Six: the G-man forced her to become a living weapon to be contracted out.
After that day she was put into cryogenic stasis for years, only to be let out because someone was willing to pay enough to have her kill Breen. But the world she was released into was not the one she left. After meeting some friends that escaped Black Mesa she learned that her brother didn't make it out alive and that Breen was the reason the world changed so much. After she killed him she escaped the G-man thanks to some alien friends.
But her adventure didn't end there. She helped her friends evacuate people out of City 17. Faced hunters, ant lions, ant warriors, striders, advisers, and the combine to get to White Forest. And just when she felt safe....when she thought she could relax before heading to the Boriealis she received a huge wake up call. The G-Man told her that he would need a sacrifice, a small debt for her own survival. Meaning that because she didn't go with him....someone would die. That someone turned out to be Eli. Now she has a clear choice....go with him or watch more of her friends die.
 ~Portal/Half-Life~ Alyson Freeman 25 Gordon's younger sister. She, like her brother, went to MIT
~Heroes and Villains~
Elizabeth Hamilton aka Blood Widow
Blood Widow got her name from her almost fetish like love of blood and the fact she has 2 black widow spiders as pets. Before she went crazy, Elizabeth was at the top of her classes in Gotham Community College where she has getting her nursing degree. No one but her knows what made her snap and no one else will likely know since any time anyone asks they are greeted with the same question: "Do you want me to paint the walls with your blood?"
She has worked along side people like Deadshot, Harley, and even the Joker himself, as they all love her skills with knives as well as her ability to get info out of people before killing them in slow and painful ways. However, even they were a little creeped out by her love of blood.
All good things must come to a end however...while working a job for Joker, Batman caught her. However, when she took Amanda's deal and joined the suicide squad she had only one thing on her mind...freedom.
 ~Heroes and Villains~ Elizabeth Hamilton aka Blood Widow Blood Widow got her name from her almost
~???~
Miwa
 ~???~ Miwa
~Death Note~
Name: Hoshiyo Matio
Boyfriend: Doesn't date (u will find out y l8r)
Birth-day: April 2
Weight: 100lbs (she hardly ever eats)
Height: 5ft
Style: Street
Motto: Death is my business
Story: She lived on the streets since her mom died. She keeps to herself mostly. She earns money by whoring herself out and being an assassin. She is a beautiful as she is deadly.
Weapons: The world around her.
 ~Death Note~ Name: Hoshiyo Matio Gender: Female Boyfriend: Doesn't ngày (u will find out y l8r)
~Hunger Games~
Name: Raylyn (pronounced Raylin)
District: Was 8 now the Capital
Bio: Was chosen for the games but when she got to the Capital the game maker (Wes's charrie in movie) decided she was to beautiful to compete.So he with President Snow's permission he made her his concubine (aka his personal whore) President Snow also made it where if he left the post of game maker he would lose her cos he made it where she was a perk the came with the post of game maker.
 ~Hunger Games~ Name: Raylyn (pronounced Raylin) Age:19 District: Was 8 now the Capital Bio: Wa
~Growing Up Creepie~
Name: Abbiegale (but everyone calls her Blackbelt)
Bio: Abbie Blackwood was born into money but hate it. Her sister and her parents make her feel like shit cos she'd rather fight boys then date them(not true i have crushes on guys)climb trees the go shopping (well duh y waist money on something that can break easy) and wear jeans then skirts oe dresses(u cant fight climb trees or play sports in skirts or dresses). She's at home with her older sister all the time cos her parents r hardly ever home
 ~Growing Up Creepie~ Name: Abbiegale (but everyone calls her Blackbelt) Age:12 Bio: Abbie Blackw
~Nightmare before Christmas~
Name: Alvina
Bio: She's in training to be a witch and alto she finds her lessons fun............don't lie i hate them, i hate my teachers, and i hate this town. i wanna go to the human town............anyway as i was saying.........no u got it.......did i mention i hate the fact i am forbidden to fall in love
 ~Nightmare before Christmas~ Name: Alvina Age:17 Bio: She's in training to be a witch and alto she
~Nightmare Before Christmas~
Name: Carson
Bio: He's the human Alvina falls in love with on her vacation to the human world.
~American Horror Story~
Name: Abrianna
Bio: Tate's twin sister. In life (as well as in death) he would sexually assault her. He never thought of it as wrong, more as a way to control her. And he loved knowing he could control her.
What led to their deaths was her telling their mother what he was doing. Instead of doing anything to stop it she told him because she thought Abri was lying. Tate flipped out, even more so when he found out she told people at school (thus leading to the school shooting). After killing the students in the school library he dragged Abri home and stabbed her multiple times.
 ~American Horror Story~ Name: Abrianna Bio: Tate's twin sister. In life (as well as in death) he wo
~Creepypasta~
Amy

Story:
Amy was born in Waikiki and for the first 13 years of her life everything was great. But soon people that used to be her friends started bullying her for being half Mexican (her mom is Mexican and her dad is Hawiian).

Losing all her friends destroyed her and sent her down a dark path. That is what lead her to joining the Black Dragons. They taught her how to fight, how to defend herself, even how it feels to kill someone. They also introduced her to different kinds of drugs. During the two years she was with them, she rose in the ranks and became the leader.

However, her parents did not approve of her actions and moved away when she was 15. Not long after, the depression of being alone, with the exception of her boyfriend, Johnny (who's family moved with hers) got to her. She ran away, ending up in the woods where, in what she thought was a withdrawal hallucination, she ran into Masky and Slender standing over Masky's latest victim.

She was given a choice. No one is suppose to know of their existence in reality...She could either join, Slender seeing some form of potential, or she could die. She wasn't ready to die just yet, and this was all some horrible dream anyways, so she agreed. She saw no potential harm in the choice, figuring she would wake up later in some sort of stooper and be none-the-worse off.
 ~Creepypasta~ Amy Age: 18 Story: Amy was born in Waikiki and for the first 13 years of her life
hơn một năm qua darkmoon47 said…
Layia

Layia is Queen of all Wonderlands fairies. She is kind and gentle often going out of her to help those in need, even if it means putting herself in danger. She hates all things evil including the Queen of Hearts. This has lead to many problems for both her and her people as the Queen of Hearts does not like Layia's clear hatred of her,
 Layia Layia is Queen of all Wonderlands fairies. She is kind and gentle often going out of her to
~Outlast~
Sara Williams
She's Annabelle's older sister. After Sara went to work at Mount Massive after Murkoff reopened it her family found their way to Temple Gate. As their parents where so worried about Sara they were easy prey for Knoth
And while he was spinning lies to them Sara was uncovering some big secrets
She along with Waylon had found out exactly what Murkoff was doing and came up with a plan to expose them. However Waylon screwed that up but took full responsibly to save her. But that didn't work out so well once shit hit the fan
After everything went to shit Sara and Waylon find each other. Waylon was running from something unseen while Sara was running from The Groom but he didn't know that until they were chased back into his 'den' and when he finds them he thanks Waylon for 'bringing my darling back to me'
As they are about to leave Waylon says he's sorry for failing to get the email out and right after Sara says she sent it for him there is a loud bang and a scream from close by. Sara, thinking it was The Groom, pushes Waylon outside and closes the way out.
She turns around to face him only to see Chris staring at her smirking
After seeing him Sara runs away and finds a safe spot that she stays in until Miles finds her. Once she realizes why he's there she promises to help him but he has to listen to her and follow her orders.
~Cuphead~
Vivian
Flower character
She was sheltered growing up and as a result has never seen the evil that people can do as her parents wanted to keep her pure. So she is very innocent and quick to trust people. She believes that everyone but Devil is her friend even though she has never left her house and garden. Her thought is "well if they weren't my friends they wouldn't come see me"
The only person she truly hates is Devil and only because he keeps ruining her beautiful garden.