Hành vi phạm tội Character Elimination (Round 3!)

magsf99 posted on Oct 25, 2009 at 11:40AM
Okay, we're going to give this another shot, because I've had a few fans asking me to start it up again.
Same rules as last time, subtract one point from someone and add that point to another.

One play per day :)

Results:

1. Reid
2. Prentiss
3. JJ
4. Morgan
5. Hotch
6. Garcia
7. Rossi

NEXT ROUND: All ideas welcome :)
last edited on Nov 06, 2011 at 05:17PM

Hành vi phạm tội 2918 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 2918

hơn một năm qua huddymaniac said…
Okay Averyreid, jadethegreen and aris... are one and the same person I verified the IP address and check out their profiles if you learnt anything from CM then all the clues are there. I think that was a very childish way of cheating in the game just to eliminate prentiss. Because of the rigging this game is null and void, it was just supposed to be a simple fan game but some1 chose to be greedy and childish, i think most fans here will agree that it is pointless to continue playing a game full of foul. And one doesnt have to be a prentiss fan to see that something is obviously wrong! Grow up aris...!!!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua arislanrei said…
actually u r totally wrong about that lmao
It sucks that some1 could be so greedy to use multiples and ruin a fun game.
hơn một năm qua Terra5 said…
Would you like to suggest a point re-set for yesterday afternoon Huddy. And then move forward with a one-vote-per-day rule?
we created profiles last night when Terra told us about the game, huddy, i told you this morning that i would be awake, funny you think you know so much cuz you looked at a profile, i was actually adding stuff to mine this morning because i don't have a profile here,
am cool with a 1 vote per day rule
Terra5 1 could still have several multiples I.e arislanrei, I'm def done playing.
Aris you obviously havent learnt anything from CM or borrowed any tips from the genius Reid that you claim to be a fan of, and if that is seriously your age then you have tons of growing up to do, keep fooling yourself that you havent been busted it might eventually seem true to you but def not to us.
Huddy - if she is using an institutional computer (work) the IPs can be deceiving - we do location pings all the time - IPs can be 'interesting'. Let's take a step back and breathe!
i am only myself, friend created her profile from my pc, so 2 people there, JTG & terra i both know on other sites, but i AM only 1 person....we might have the same IP, but i live in a house with 5 other people, so what does that mean to you??
hơn một năm qua magsf99 said…
smile
Hi everybody, I'm the one who started this game and I don't like what's been going on, so I've reset it to exactly 24 hours ago. I am a massive Reid fan but this sort of stuff will just ruin the game for all of us. If anyone has a problem with it then you don't have to play, but I am glad to see that some new people have joined. Welcome to the game :)

Reid 30
Prentiss 44
morgan 25
Hotch 20
JJ 9
Garcia 13
thanks terra, cuz i do log on at work to, plus have 4 different computers in my house aside from my own laptop, so not multiples accounts just multiple people from on locale, maybe you should ask before you accuse
agreed magsf99 that is fine, but not cool for people to accuse others of cheating....down to play the game
hơn một năm qua Kelsje said…
smile
Oh god 24 hours ago JJ was in trouble :P Gotta save my girl XD

Reid 30
Prentiss 43
morgan 25
Hotch 20
JJ 10
Garcia 13
Reid 30
Prentiss 42
morgan 25
Hotch 20
JJ 10
Garcia 14
Thanks Magsf99 - I feel the magic of your pixie dust already!
And Kelsje - I love JJ - wish I had her hair this season!
On with the game!
hơn một năm qua nikkiluvsez said…
Reid 31
Prentiss 42
morgan 25
Hotch 19
JJ 10
Garcia 14
JJ is soo amazing. She's underrated for sure the team can't do without her ;) Her hair is pretty, I had to get used to it at first but I really like it now ;)
hơn một năm qua Lindy52 said…
Reid 31
Prentiss 42
morgan 24
Hotch 20
JJ 10
Garcia 14
hơn một năm qua derena-sixon said…
Reid 31
Prentiss 42
morgan 24
Hotch 19
JJ 11
Garcia 14
Muahahaha!!!! OMG! aris everything that spits out of your mouth is further evidence, I bluffed and just as I expected you went into a defensive mode confessing that your "friend" used your computer, or when Terra mentioned work comp you jumped in to say that u used your work comp blah blah blah, so typical and confirming of all my prior assumptions, wow I'm really getting good at this, and next time you decide to create multiple profile dont use the same kind of pics, give similar answers to questions and similar age just a few tips so you are not so obvious, or you and your friends must be so alike! lol, where are they now btw? Lol im just saying...
Anyways Im glad mags reset the game so others who would like to play can have a fair chance, hopefully the likes like you learnt a lesson and will play clean henceforth
So Long..
Oh Huddy.....*tut tut* (as Pooh would say).....play nice - we're all CM fans!
@Kelsje - I love her too - so wanted her and Reid to be a couple - alas - they are bringing in another geek as his love interest.....*phhhht*
um let me think i work at a facilty that has several hundreds of people who access the internet, i do live in a house with 5 people, i do have multiple computers & what a surprise, my friends & i are close in age & have things in common, so your deduction proves nothing, i am not defensive, don't like being called a cheater is all, & what lesson was i suppose to learn, that if you complain cuz someone plays the game & the outcome isn't to your liking you can cry about it, i specificaly told you i am an insomniac & when you were leaving that one of my girls was going to be getting on, you laughed about it then....it's done it's over, if you have nothing to say but to call me a cheater, don't talk to me at all
hơn một năm qua merlyn84 said…
reid 31
prentiss 42
morgan 23
hotch 20
jj 11
garcia 14

just one question: is it now one vote per day?
big smile
If it works why not? It would be fun to see Reid have a love interest. All I want is for Will Lamontagne to leave. He's not good enough for JJ. :P And derena-sixon is hoping for Emily & JJ to be together! So Will would leave and derena-sixon will have hope again LOL!
reid 31
prentiss 41
morgan 23
hotch 20
jj 12
garcia 14
* Merlyn and I posted at the same time - I have deleted mine and am posting again to reflect his votes.
Merlyn - not sure - need to ask Magsf!!
oh wtvr aris they all cry innocent even when proven guilty. Im done indulging you so The game is all yours have fun
Yes merlyn it's 1 vote per day!

huddymaniac just stop now it's enough..
already did...but I get to decide when it's enough
hơn một năm qua jadethegreen said…
Just went for an hour and what happened, accused with cheating. Huddy you really should think twice before you talk. People don't have to deal with the stupid accusations you made. I don't know you, you don't know me, so you can't accuse me without any real proof. This is just a game -you are saying all the time- , then just behave like it is. Don't think that i'm defensive or something, just you are behaving like a wet blanket and it's boring. and you know what, people usually get friends with common interests, that's so normal. Should we remind this, if so i'm sorry for you
hơn một năm qua jadethegreen said…
reid 32
prentiss 40
morgan 23
hotch 20
jj 12
garcia 14

see you tomorrow have a great monday...
sick
and so on and so forth
@kelsje - sorry - work called. JJ and Prentiss???? *lol*...had not really thought about it - but - I suppose. Hmmmmm - let me ponder it more. Kinda had Prentiss and Hotch matched up - love her 'doe-eyes' she makes at him when she's concerned!
hơn một năm qua goose29 said…
reid 32
prentiss 39
morgan 23
hotch 20
jj 13
garcia 14
hơn một năm qua ReidFan5 said…
Holy Sheet Batman! Will you look at all of those posts!
reid 33
prentiss 38
morgan 23
hotch 20
jj 13
garcia 14
hơn một năm qua andrea_nikolic said…
reid 33
prentiss 38
morgan 23
hotch 19
jj 14
garcia 14
hơn một năm qua VampiresRevenge said…
reid 34
prentiss 38
morgan 23
hotch 18
jj 14
garcia 14
hơn một năm qua prentissadmirer said…
reid 33
prentiss 39
morgan 23
hotch 18
jj 14
garcia 14
Thank You MAGS!
OH and Plus, I hope you guys do not bully Prentiss again, you guys still do. In your eyes, you cannot see someone above you, huh. especially aris or someone. lol
and Prentiss is your the least interesting woman,Reid is the worst member in the BAU for me. Why? this nightmares that I had to type on iPod to keep Prentiss. Thanks for mags, she stopped the conflict,but I will remember how Reid fans were deseparate to eliminate someone. Well, you kinda offensed Prentiss fans, and Morgan fans, and what?
hơn một năm qua EmilyPrentiss said…
reid 32
prentiss 40
morgan 23
hotch 18
jj 14
garcia 14
hơn một năm qua CMEmilyFan said…
Your are right, Preniss admirer, suck Reid fans. lol,
reid 31
prentiss 41