Brucas Brucas người hâm mộ Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the những người hâm mộ of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 116057

hơn một năm qua sophialover said…
AW TERRA..I'M GONNA CHECK IT OUT!!
hơn một năm qua Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol i am probably biased, i think its brucas, its the whole chicken egg problem, do i like brucas more because they have the ebst chemistry or do i think they have the best chemistry because i like brucas? all i know is that brucas have a amazing chemistry that makes me pay attention when they are on screen where as i love naley and think tehir cute but i simply dont see as much chemistry between them as brucas, though i know a lot of people love the naley chemistry.
BL have the best chemistry for sure and we don't have to be biased in order to think so. I think it's pretty clear...Chad&Soph simply DEFINE chemistry better than any other couple!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua brattynemz said…
So I'm giving it to Brucas. Not that I'm biased but because when I first watched OTH, I didn't like Naley at all. It's only now that I'm watching again that I'm paying more attention to them and learning to love them. But with Brucas, I loved them since the very beginning!
which just makes me laugh when i hear the opinion that leyton have better chemistry than brucas, it just astounds me.
me2! Now it doesn't even makes me mad...i just LAUGH at them...i mean...i can't help but laugh...xDD "LP having best chemistry than BL" is one of the best jokes EVER...
hơn một năm qua livelovelaugh said…
yep i no what you mean
lol they're silly.
they're just plain STUPID...xDD
hehe so whats everyone up to?
fighting to stay away
hehe jus go for it =)
Terra it would be best if Brucas world is real. :D

Hmm I'm gonna have to go now. Be back in a few hours, I'm going to sleep. <33
I'm actually up to responding to Lila on youtube..lol!
I'll be back in a minute guys...
bye nem
awww...ok Nem...goodnight then and hope you have a dream about our BL<33!
I do hope too! :D
yeh nite nem
hơn một năm qua dermer4ever said…
goodnight nem
god when will i ver get my red lol
everything happens eventually :)
it better ive added soooooo much so who has reds now. hannah mary kelsie kristen who else does?
i have nothing lol. im so not dedicated
you dont have anything? whatttt your always on here you should have like red by now
I don't have a red either I have a dedicated but I am working to get it.
yyeah but i like add nothing, im a talker not a doer
oh okay.
fair enough lol
Mickei...i can't believe you're not EVEN dedicated!! LMAO!
But yeah..i guess if you add nothing it pretty much makes sense...lol! I would KILL to get a higher one for the BL spot but unfortunately THERE ISN'T! lol!
at least you have a red ive been trying for ages even before you :P lol
PS:Don't worry Dawn...you're 100% the next to have a red one for the BL spot! YAYY! And then we're gonna be 7 people with reds...WOAHH! (The "others" have only 3 people with reds...hihi)
in my heart im dedicated :P

ill try to add more, lol im adding some pics now. i should do some articles too. okay my new mission is to get a medal.
i knowww Down...but i've been adding things like...FOREVER! Do you remember how much i waited in order to get it? It took me 1 or 1,5 month or something...xD THEY JUST WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO ME...JUST LIKE KRISTEN...GRRR!
yeahh Mickeiii!! GO YOUUU! We will totally rate everything you add.
whhhoooooo you will get one really easy and i know we have like 7 but didnt someone one else jsu get a leyton one but anyway we are still ahead
kristen had to wait forever she didnt even have a green
yeah...my bestie...(Georgia) did...GRR! They're now 3 or 4 i guess....
it's definately NOT a competition but I LOVEEE how we're totally beating them when it comes to the medals!!
Yeah...but she went STRAIGHT to the red one...just like i did. But yeah..Kristren waited 4 months whereas i only waited 1...haha!
i no yeh we are really more dedicated than them whats georgias fanpop name?
"gogokef"...xD You will probably HAVE to have noticed her on the OTH spot! lol! She's there like ALL of them...
well I think I will get a red in the oth spot here before I get one on here but that's ok I am fine with my green but I am working to get my yellow and then a red here.
i so recognise that name
HAHAHA...SO DO I...!!! loooool! I know she's annoying when it comes to LP guys...but believe me...she's a great person...lol!(deep inside...)
That's Ok Terra...first step is to get the die-hard (which is REALLY hard) and then go for the red one...(which is harder and it takes time but i'm sure you will totally get it if you try hard enough...)
yeh i no who you mean i didnt know she was your bestie thats kewl =)
Yeah..she's one of my besties..lol! (Forgive her for being blinded by the Pucas crap...) LMAO! haha! We're SOO different when it comes to ships but SOO similar when it comes to our way of thinking! It's pretty cool though cause when we're debating it's THE HARDEST thing ever! I mean...lol! It's like there's no communication at all...lol!
so I wonder who pick yes on this pick

link
i have stopped wondering anymore..lol! I'm totally sure there are quite a few LPers on here voting on our polls. It's pathetic but they will just NOT stop! They know they annoy us and that's why they're not stopping coming here and spreading the BL hate....
(at least they don't comment...they wouldn't have the guts to comment anyway...)
they don't want to comment because we might get on them for prompting Leyton.
then what's the point in voting anyway? Does THAT make them feel we will suddenly change our minds about Brucas? I don't understand it...it's SO pathetic. It's likeee...GET A LIFE damn it!