Alpha và Omega Will There Really Be An End To The World?

kingdom123 posted on Sep 14, 2011 at 03:22AM
i am really freaked out by this because there are so many sighns and the myans were really smart and new many things why would they ly about the end of the world and why would scientists lie someone plz tell me! (A&O

Alpha và Omega 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Xero_Pyramid206 said…
smile
No, its been proven false multiple times. It is either supposed to happen 20 years from now or supposed to have happened 20 years ago. Since 2000, the earth was supposed to end on six different dates. Most recently, was the Rapture scare, even though I am a Catholic, I still did not belive in rapture prediction. Only God knows when the world will end.
hơn một năm qua KateLillyWolfy said…
No one can tell the future. You are just scaring your self when you think of it.
hơn một năm qua shadowcharmer said…
nope. its crazy that the myans even made calandars for thousands of years from then, right? thats just INSANE. like Xero_Pyramid206 said, the world was suppost to end many times, and every time it has been proven wrong. ironicly, i visited my friend's house one of the times the world was suppost to end XD
hơn một năm qua KateLillyWolfy said…
Remember back in may when that guy said the end of the world was on the 26 or something. Did that happen, no, it did not.
hơn một năm qua Wolfman32 said…
Nobody can predict the future. The future is never written yet. You can always change it. I've had to slap that into my sister's heads forever.
hơn một năm qua Kulkum said…
monkey

That is the RECORDED number of times people have believed that the world was meant to end from the year 0 to the year 2012.

We're still here. Enough said.

I might make a pic about this subject... Hm...
hơn một năm qua Kulkum said…
^^^^ For those keeping count, that is at least once a decade. :)
hơn một năm qua Ignas357 said…
"On rapture day only 3 million people will go up to the sky, because others will stay at home and hit the ceiling"
hơn một năm qua anubis210 said…
the mayan calender was so complex they dont have a clue how it works...its that complex they cant figure it all out...if the world was suppose to end...why didnt it predict the other millions of times it was suppose to end?
hơn một năm qua ShadowWolf11 said…
Im sure this will be the last 1000's of the world when we hit 3000 or so the world will end. but only god knows
hơn một năm qua alphakatewolf said…
My prediction is this picture
 My prediction is this picture