Yu-Gi-Oh bạn know you're a Yugioh người hâm mộ if...

safben posted on Aug 02, 2009 at 05:31AM
1. You have seen every single episode
2. You have dressed up as your favorite character for Halloween or for an anime convention
3. You know the songs by heart
4. You compare the original Japanese version to the English version
5. You own a Sennen (Millennium) item
6. You have an arch rival
7. You battled on an island to win a tournament and get the soul of a family member back
8. You have another soul living inside of your Sennen (Millennium) item
9. You have carvings on your back
10. Your other soul has no memory of his past
11. You are the leader of Ghouls (Rare Hunters) and you and your people search for God cards and Rare cards
12. Your city became a dueling city
13. You know the rules to the actual card game
14. You watch Yu-Gi-Oh abrigded
15. Your hair is either tri-colored with spikes, tri-colored with more spikes, white and spiky, white with more spikes, creamed colored, creamed colored with spikes, brown mullet, blond or black
16. You believe in the heart of the cards
17. You have the power to control minds, see the future, look into people's minds, actually walk into people's minds, etc.
18. You have the power to crush people's minds
19. You either wear a school uniform, leather, a belly top shirt with cargo pants, or just a shirt and/or jeans/skirt
20. A family member taught you how to play Duel Monsters
21. You know about Yu-Gi-Oh season 0
22. You own all of the Yu-Gi-Oh manga
23. You like/dislike Yu-Gi-Oh yaoi
24. You know how to use a duel disk
25. You had to travel to Egypt so that the soul inside your Sennen (Millennium) could find his lost memories
last edited on Aug 02, 2009 at 05:34AM

Yu-Gi-Oh 18 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Ivyzero said…
angry
That's Crazy! I know for a fact I'm a Yu Gi Oh fan. I did the numbers 4, 14, 21,and 23 so that's 4/25. Your crazy
hơn một năm qua hindaa said…
laugh
that's crazy!
hơn một năm qua YugiMuto said…
laugh
I am definitly a Yu-gi-oh fan!
hơn một năm qua atem19 said…
cool
i really am a part of collest yugioh fan
hơn một năm qua raikagebee said…
laugh
yep did all that
hơn một năm qua InvaderCynder said…
big smile
XD 14! i do whatch it but XD

also.... lets see, i have 2,5,6,8,10,13,14,15,16,18,19,23(dislike >:T),25 although it's a girl and i haven't gone yet but she really wants me too XD

i haven't found out my spirits names.
hơn một năm qua YajuuHitoya said…
... psh... i did all that... XD
hơn một năm qua deathchick9 said…
cool
That's crazy man
hơn một năm qua bakuargirl729 said…
l did all of that
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua borg3 said…
tongue
I've done it a million times allredy
NOT!
but I've done some of it :D
hơn một năm qua MiuLei said…
ALSO, you are a yugioh fan if you see three guys riding on motorbikes and think: "Oh, no! Everyone's gonna lose their souls! ...But maybe I'll get a date with Valon." (LOL)
hơn một năm qua Xindale said…
new ones: if your at least 18, and still collect the cards and look for opponents to duel.(i.e. me... my life isnt the greatest)
your waiting for holographic technology to expand your dueling experience.
# 12 would be so cool and make things much more fun.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua lunalight said…
I've done 1, I don't know the words but I know the tune for 3, I do 4 a LOT, I know 13, but I don't get the chance to play much, everyone does 19. I know all about 21, I read most of and own three volumes of 22 (hey I'm only 14, I'm not rich!), and I wish I had done most of the others. Considering that I only started watching about a year ago, and have seen all of Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's that I can get to at the moment, I'm doing pretty good. (And yes, when I say all the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's I can get my hands on I mean in Japanese too.)

I'm a huge Yu-Gi-Oh! fan!
hơn một năm qua lilmissYuganna said…
blush
Umm. how about this one, you're obsessed with a particular characted and have over three hundred pictures of that charater, with I can say is me because I have 330+ pictures of Marik Ishtar
hơn một năm qua bearmox said…
meh
hơn một năm qua ash24trendkil said…
cool
THATS CRAZY!!! but i have done 4, 6 ,13, 16, 19, and 24 which is 6/25 but thats ok plus some of them aren't even possible making my count 6/18 or 1/3 so thats pretty good for a huge fan of his first anime
hơn một năm qua lionwing15 said…
heart
when I'm in the YU-GI-OH zone when I can dream about the show, and that I'm able to duel, read minds, and bave the "heart of the cards" as part of me.
hơn một năm qua Senkagami said…
yep.. all except 1 :D