Yu-Gi-Oh New yu-gi-oh rp; challenge.

tailsdoll posted on Dec 24, 2011 at 09:45PM
Skull: Soon my tournament will kick off, I'm bringing back the card in cardgames.
Major: Sir, don't you think master kaiba will be mad you started a tournament without his permission.
Skull: >:[ Major, I don't pay you to think, now just sit there and wait for contestants to go by.

Yu-Gi-Oh 30 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua AceDarkwolf17 said…
~ Alex walks up to the table and signs up for the tournament ~

~ Alex thinks: With all three Egyptian God Cards and my Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, there is no way I can lose ~
hơn một năm qua blakescar said…
Major: *Waiting outside for Alex and greets him ready to duel* You better be ready kid.
hơn một năm qua yugiohmaster97 said…
i could beat that alex guy easy
hơn một năm qua kikibibi said…
Leanna: Oh yeah! A tournament! This looks promising!

Tanner: *rolls eyes* Knowing your skills you'll be knocked out by a scary looking duelist before the tournement even begins. And knowing mine I'll be elimated in the first round.

Leanna: Oh come on! *goes to sign up* Its not my fault the guy was 7 ft tall! And had a bunch if tattoos and was really scary looking.

Tanner: Fine go ahead. If u get killed its not my fault.

Leanna: Oh come on Tanner sign up with me plz!! We've only known each other ALL OUR LIVES.

Tanner: Fine. But if we end up getting our butts kicked well then Im a prophet. *both go and sign up*
hơn một năm qua tailsdoll said…
Skull: Thank you two for signing up.
hơn một năm qua kingofheartless said…
Scar: *Sees the Two* I challenge you to a duel! *Points at Tanner*
Tanner: uh...

Leanna: Hey! What the heck r u challenging him 4?!?! He cant duel his way out of a paper bag!! U should be challenging me! Cuz at least I can do that!

Tanner: Correction we both cant duel our way out if a paper bag.

Leanna: *whispers 2 Tanner* Shaddup!! HE doesnt know that!!

Tanner: Le-

Leanna: *still whispering* kay since your a fraidy cat we'll take him on tagether!

Tanner: I didnt-

Leanna: *turns 2 scar* hey if u wanna duel then u have ta take on both of us!!

Tanner: Wait I never-

Leanna: *whispers again* Come on!! Just go with it!! We've only known each other ALL OUR LIVES. When have I ever led u astray?

Tanner:*whispers back* U really need 2 come up with a different excuse. And do u remember the Birthday party incident, or the FIREWORKS show?

Leanna: Come on!! PLZ!!! And no one got any MAJOR injuries...

Tanner: Well *sighs* really there's no going back.

Leanna: THANK U!! THANK U!! THANK U!! You're the bestest friend ever!!! *hugs tanner*

Tanner: The things I do 4 u...

Leanna: *turns 2 scar again* Alright dude its either both of us!! Or nothing!! Take it or leave it!!
scar: Fine, but according to the rules I need a partner as well. *Splits in half and now there are two of him* Leanna goes first.
Leanna: Whoa!! So cool dude! U gotta teach me how 2 do that!!

Tanner: yeah thats not totally creepy and unsually freakish.

Leanna: Oh come on Tanner! This is a duel! And its time 4 us 2 show our skills!! *sets duel disk*

Tanner: We r so dead. *sets duel disk*

Leanna: Ok! Lets get this party started! *draws* Ok! I send my out my Tenshin in attack mode!! And place one card face down! Now u go dude! I mean uh.. dudes!
Scar: I draw! heh... I sacrafice from my extra deck cyber end dragon for Malefic cyber end dragon! next I play Malefic world. Malefic cyber end dragon! Destroy Tenshin! your move Tanner.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Leanna: U arent destroying anything! Cuz I reveal my facedown mirror force!!
Scar: Heheheh.... make your move tanner.
Tanner: *sighs* well here goes nothing. *draws card* Ok first I'll summon my Vengeful Shinobi in defense mode! And I'll lay 2 cards facedown. Your move.
Scar clone: I summon Terrorking archfiend, then I activate mystical space typhoon, destroying all spell and trap cards, next I activate Pandemonium, now Terrorking attack the vengeful shinobi! And now I end.
Tanner: Ahh! * life points drop to 2800*

Leanna: Tanner!

Tanner: heh Leanna I'm fine go ahead make your move.

Leanna: *gives worried look* uh ok. *draws card* now I summon my Miracle Flipper! And my Sambell the Summoner! Now thanks to my Sambell I can special summom any monster the same level! I chose my Psi-Beast! I also use Monster Reborn! 2 bring back Vengeful Shinobi! And now thx 2 my Tenshins spacial ability it gains 400 attack points 4 every level 2 monster I have on the feild! I have 4! That means my Tenshin gains 1600 attacks points making it have 2400 attack points!

Leanna: This ones 4 u Tanner! Tenshin destroy Terrorking Archfeind!

Cclone: No! *Cringes in pain and lifepoints drop by 400*
Leanna: Oh yeah!

Tanner: heh Leanna! That was actually a pretty good move!

Leanna: Thx Tanner!
Scar: I summon Malefic blue-eyes white dragon!
worried
Leanna: That thing doesnt look good.

Tanner: yeah agreed.
Scar: Now I play dark hole, all of our monsters are gone, but now I get rid of my clone and his remaining life points for Malefic Truth Dragon!
 Scar: Now I play dark hole, all of our monsters are gone, but now I get rid of my clone and his remai
Leanna: Now that thing Definitely does not look good!!

Tanner: Thats it we're doomed!! No way either of us have anything in our decks able 2 scratch that thing!

Leanna: Oh Tanner!! 4 once I think you're right!

Clone: The Malefic monster is weak if he has that malefic world on the field! Use mystical space typh- *Disappears*
Leanna: U heard that guy too right?

Tanner: Yeah I heard it. U think we can trust him? I mean he was that guys clone...

Leanna: Come on Tanner! That dude just SACRIFICED him!! U think they're really on da same side?

Tanner: *sighs* well... I dont really know. But its the only thing we have.

Scar: Lucky you two I can't attack, your move.
(Yo anyone here?)
Alex: This is an interesting duel.
hơn một năm qua blakescar said…
Major: Alex! I challenge you!
Alex: Sorry Major but I decline
hơn một năm qua tailsdoll said…
Skull: *Eating popcorn*