Liên minh công lý trẻ I tình yêu THIS FANDOM!!!!!!!

GreenRobin posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 10:17PM
The title says it all!!! Post here if you absolutely LOVE the YJ Fandom. I will become your fan if you post here:)

Liên minh công lý trẻ 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua -BelovedRobin said…
You don't have to fan me but I do like the fandom.

I perfer the original comics than the show. However, I don't mind the show! I just love the characters! But the fandom can get a little whacky and tad bit immaturity at times other than its freakin' awesome!
hơn một năm qua lolfan88 said…
big smile
lol!! Me 2!!!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua GreenRobin said…
big smile
I have never read the comics but i want too. the new ones and the old ones. The nearest comic book shop to me is over an hour away so i don't get to go there often. I, however, think i would like them, as I LOVE all things YJ!!! Are you going to get Legacy? I am going to on 3DS and Xbox 360
GabsSaw commented…
i only read one of them, but it was pretty good. Probably the best part was when nightwing comes out and tells the adults to stop diễn xuất like children. HAH! And they say the team was diễn xuất immature! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua -BelovedRobin said…
I'm not a fan of the Young Justice T.V show based comic. I much perfer the original one. I work at a comic shop so I'm pretty damn lucky! Ahaha! But my shop sells like dollar comics in over a dozen bins and I founded a lot of cool stuff in there, like when Jason Todd went back Titan's Tower and try to prove to be only Robin against Tim Drake.

Am I going to get Legacy... When it comes to video games I get how my friend would say," Overly Nerdy and too technical." Just 'cause when buying a video game, I look into: the franchise and base the game on the franchises pervious games, type of battle system it runs, graphics, plot, is it worth buying right away or wait 'til its lower in price, and a lot of other stuffs. So am I going to get... There is a chance.
hơn một năm qua GabsSaw said…
heart
LOL. ilove this fandom for one reason and one reason only. Fuckin' NIGHT-WING