Liên minh công lý trẻ Who do bạn think the nốt ruồi in the group is ?

lolfan88 posted on Jun 16, 2011 at 04:18PM
For those of u who saw episode 10.(If u didn`t go on Youtube and look up ]oung Justice episode 10!!!) Who do u think the mole in the group is? I think it`s artamis?

Liên minh công lý trẻ 235 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 235

hơn một năm qua artemisxwally said…
surprise
Well i dont think its artemis cuz' Sportsmaster mentions that he knows about the events of Santa Prisca and Baliaya because of a mole on their team that's feeding him information. Red Arrow and Aqualad discuss about this at the end of the episode with the later mentioning that he'll do some digging from the inside and how he won't tip off the mole or even start a rift between the team.

These were the people at these missions:

People at Santa Prisca Mission:
-Robin
-Kid Flash
-Miss Martian
-Super Boy
-Aqualad

People at Baliaya Mission:
-Robin
-Kid Flash
-Miss Martian
-Super Boy
-Aqualad
-Artemis

So it has to be someone else but im not sure it might be artemis.. but she wasnt at the Santa Prisca mission....
hơn một năm qua Denelys said…
monkey
artemis!!!!,even red arrow knows megan and the team probably told her about the missions they did.dumb mole!
hơn một năm qua lolfan88 said…
smirk
Well that is true she wasent on that misson but she could of ben there working for the shadows. Or fallowed them. After all she`s the one with the dark past and she did say she say that ladies face in episode 6 so she could be working with her.
crying
correct and wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my doggy is has tumors and isint gonna last long my child is very sick i.............luv you muneca te amo con todo mi corazon siemper te amare hasta la muerte y eso jamas nos separara siempre estaras en mis pensamientos y nunca te olvidare! te amo mi amor eso es para cuando aciendas mientras tanto te cuidare muchisimo!
hơn một năm qua Candy77019 said…
surprise
I also think it's Artemis. When Red Arrow said in that one episode that she wasn't related to Green Arrow at all, the makes her a suspect. And the fact that she knows Chesire too well, makes her even more suspicious. O_O
hmmm
yes veyry!
hơn một năm qua Skittles98 said…
worried
I think it Artemis(*tear*) cause
a)she know chesire
b)shadowy past
c)lie about related to GA
d)could've hacked comp at Mt justice to find info about Santa Prisca
e)says father might want her to kill KF in Bialia
angelic
^True very true
hơn một năm qua nymph_tonks said…
im ruling out aqualad, kf, megan and rob. so that leaves artemis and superboy. superboy, probably not, he wouldnt hurt megan like that. but, if you have read the percy jackson series, you know about silena, so if they promised not to hurt her... so superboys a maybe. artemis, likley. she wasnt there at the other mission, but if she hacked the com... well, they wouldnt put too much info in a computer, would they? that wouldnt be very smart. but yes she might have followed them, so artemis is a pretty-sure.
hơn một năm qua NicoleMoonstar said…
hmmm
Why would it me Superboy, he is a little dumb. But you cant rule out evryone. They might try to trick you by thinking it is Artemis, it could be anyone at this point
hơn một năm qua Nanjing said…
I' think it might be Artemis because of some reasons
1.She knows Chesrie which is scary!
2.Sportsmaster said that he has a mole on their team'
3.Speedy/Red Arrow confronted her that she isn't really Green Arrow's niece. (which really isn't a real reason)
4.Artemis mother is Vietmamese which makes her Artimes have Vietnamese features right? And aren't their naturally black hair or dark brown.Then why is Artimes hair blond because Sportmaster's hair is blond which is her farther.But this here is just a theory.But I probably might be wrong, hopefully. (fingers cross XD)Oh and also sportmaster real name is "Lawrence Crock".Which Crock is Artemis last name. But again I might be wrong about this whole Artemis mole theory hopfully. (again fingers cross XD)
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua TOTALIzzyluver said…
Okayy Idk this might be a spoiler but Sportsmaster is Artemis' daddy so she might be telling him about their missions but not being a mole exaclty Sportsmaster might have just said that to turn them agensit one another or for them to figure it out kick her our and get Artemis back on the bad side. I looked it up. cuz both Sportsmaster and Vietmamese (Artemis' mother) look like her. It's definaty Artemis shes my fave (female) character so I'm sure she has an interesting, cliff hanging, jaw dropping, WallyxArtemis story and just wondering is Artemis her real name?
cool
^I dont think it is in the bio on here and cartoonetwork it says here name is classafide. But i`m sure u can google her real name. Fish on.
hơn một năm qua erinn96 said…
tongue
Truthfully I don't think it is Artemis, if you read her bio it says in past that her mother and father where indeed criminals. And during one of their crimes her mother was hurt becoming cripled and taking the fall for her father. During the 6 years that Artemis's mom was in jail her father did indeed raise her teaching her how to use the bow, hence her being familiar with the Shadows. When her mothere came out of jail she had told Artemis's fatehr that she had gone straight and did not want Artemis to be bad/a villian like them claiming that she had already lost one daughter (Chesire?). Unknown to them Artemis was listening and ran out of the house with her costume on to fight crime. Maybe Sportsmaster was lyeing about the mole to create chaos with in the team. I'm not sure, but I highly doubt it is Artemis because GA and Bats know about her andI really doubt that she could fool Bat man and they are lyeing to cover up for her and make sure that the team doesn't trust her because of her background. Also when Chesire threatned to tell the team about her past Artemis let her go. And if she was truly still with the shadows, Chesire wouldn't try to tell the team that about Artemis. So sorry for the long reply, and I'm not entirely sure if I am righ, but Oh well
mischievous
I still think its her...;)
smirk
^But the question is how did SportMaster know if he wasn`t there?
Wasn't he in Santa Prisca? I have to re-watch sometimes I forget
heart
Whooo knows, hahah I really don't want her to be though, I'm a big Wally and Artemis fan x)
wink
^ Maybe thats how they find out they like echer... you never know.
smirk
...Hopefully (:
yeaah Sportsmaster was at Santa Prisca..
hơn một năm qua emilypenguin55 said…
well i have 4 opinoins......

1) its artemis. its simpile and most likely parly true. but its the light were talking about so im not sure if the light would take the easy way. and in bereft she said all that stuff about her past in the shack and then was all touchy when miss m wanted go through her brain.

2) superboy. i just thought of this one. if he was created by cadmus, who are in league with the light, they might be taking information from him in someway. since he was created by them they probaly still have some link to him still. he was in all the missions so he could have gave information without knowing it

3) miss martian. we dont know alot about her. i really dont like her. shes been in every mission so all the information is there. the main reason is that we dont know alot about her and if you read one of her bios, they both say shes hiding something, but what?

4)aqualad. this one is kind of farfetched but think of how omygosh this would be. hes really quiet but i highly doubt hes the mole.

robin is rasied by batman so i really doubt he would do something like that, and wally wouldnt because of the flash.

so i hope you liked my lenghty view oh who the mole is
angelic
^You night be right about the hole super boy being the mole it fits so pefectly. Him & Megan just got 2geter. They find out he`s the mold even though he dosen`t know. Everyone gose agent him. It`s like a good solded 2 part episode. And at the end of episode one part 2 the light said: they could use him to there "advantge". That is so a hint hint something is about 2 go down in future episodes. Plus what dose that mean...
wow i just read all the other posts and thats some scary stuff. but iknow artemis is a mole you really cant deny it with all this info weve gathered but sportsmaster was in santa prisca ( he almost speared miss m *dang*)and i cant belive hes her dad it OMYGOSH! but i think chesire is artemis's sister because they look alike and you can kinda feel the tension between them.but you still cant rule out anyone else (and in my opinion my superboy theory) but do you guys rember how PO robin was a batman in downtime? that may give him the motivation to destroy batman, just out of spite but i REEEEEALLY hope this is not true cuz robins my fave. but i am not gonna rule out the superboy theory cuz its plausealbe. i am 94% sure that wally is not the mole, he really dosent have it in him, but you cant be to careful. i know miss m is hiding something but i have a sr=trong feeling that it has something to do with her leaving mars. if you evaluste every good thing she has said about mars, you can guess that she really didnt want to leave.at the moment my figuritive money is on artemis and superboy being the mole.

sorry again for my long opinion
hơn một năm qua Robin_Love said…
mischievous
Artemis. I KNOW it because >SPOILER ALERT< her father is the Sportsmaster! Sorry if I spoiled it for everyone but not kidding. B esides, remember the episode whjen she joins? Roy warned her not to hurt his friends and she looked AWAY!! Totally ARTEMIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
its so sad i mean shes soo awesome but *sigh* but wait she works for the shadows not the light, but i think her dad hired her or recomended her for the light.so shes doing things behind her moms back but does anyone else think that artemis and chesire are from diffrent dads? they may be tring to prove whoses better, therefore artemis became a mole. on the other had it they are both spotrmasters kids but still are both in a extreme case of sibiling rivalry. does anyone remmber in downtime when artemis got a wayne scholorship from bruce wayne aka batman? he may be tring to keep a closer eye on her oh and if you pause on the secen where its a shot of the letter, oyu can see her name artemis crock XD. i still hink that she is a mole or has SOMETHING to do with the light but you still cant rule out anyone
hmmm
^^ agreed. I love Artemis. But shes either being forced to tell Sportsmaster (aka her DADDY) or shes doing it without relizing it could hurt the team and Sportsmaster is gonna use it agensit her. (he's a evil dude)
I did consider Superboy and that might be why hes all pissed off all the time cuz hes confused about what side he is on and if you listen to the creepy light people in the episode "Berefit" they say something about him that raised my suspions about him
right i know artemis did something thats affecting the team and its pretty obvoius that the light is going to? already is using superboy. the next question is when will the team and us faithfull viewers find out
hmmm
Probably in one of the newer episodes. But it'd have to have her in it and that hasn't been the case besides Homefront and who knows what's going to happen with the next episodes. But i am 100% sure that Artemis is their mole. Because she is related to Sportsmaster, knows Chesire (probably sister cause looks like Artemis' mother), has conflict with Roy, and obviously has murdered people before cause of what she said in Bereft. So there's no real chance anyone else is the mole; unless they're some kind of double agent. But Robin is the only other person who could pull that off but we all know it's not him. He's too loyal to Batman. So to simplify: Artemis is the mole!
hơn một năm qua december2 said…
ok. i think it could be one of these four people:
1. Artemis- her sister is Chesire(watch episode 12), her dad could be sportsmaster, and she has a mysterious past.
2. Superboy- Cadmus could be using him to get info about the justice league so he could be a suspect too.
3. Ms.Martian- it says on her bio she has a secret/mysterious past, but with the way she acts when Martian Manhunter is around, i doubt it.
4. Red Tornado- possibilty(just watch episode 12).
ok, theres my opinion. i'm personally going with Red Tornado now, though, cuz the other top one seems to be Artemis, and she's a favorite character of mine...
crying
I belive its not one of the sidekicks but one of mentors like sadly my second favorite Red Tornadow because at the end of homefront he almost killed everyone. :(
meh
yeah i think its red tornado cuz i just watched homefort (p..s. WTF was up with robins hair) but you cant rule out anyone else becausse its still to early to tell. and there is a slight possibility that someone *cough coughthe lightcough cough* could have haked him. but if he is a superhero his systems will most likely have a REALLY good firewall. but what about superboys orb thing, he got in bialya when they took it from the bad guys, what if it has aa video camera or something and its sending information to the light? but i think that artemis mloe possibility went down slightly, because of her flashbacks, she kind of is promising to her self that dhe will take doen the evil that has plauged her family. sadly we can all agree that red arrow is a mole because homefront, and if you think about hes the den mom so im guessing that the team told him how the missons went, and if they told batman he could have used his superhearing,(we find out he has it in welcome to happy harbor) and over heard EVERYTHING, plus hes been near the team since episode one, making him a mole
hơn một năm qua Starjester15 said…
worried
I think that Red Tornado, as shown in the show, might be the mole. As a JL member he would have access to all the files and as 'den mother' he would probably have been told. This might be a bit obvious but I still think it.
true, but i think everyone here can come to an argeement that artemis is/was doing something that affected the team. but i think her flashbacks, (they also prove that chesire is her sister and most of artemis's back story) would motivate her to do the right thing, whatever that may be. but until the next episode is out artemis and red tornado may be called moles
smirk
True. But Artemis said that she has a new faimly and she was talking about the "team" being her new faimly. So I kind of rule her out a little . You might be righ about the whole light hacking Red Tornadow thing because when he tuched one of the robots a spark went onto his hand and his eye went red and he took everones breath away(No pun intened.) But if you think about it if the light hacked him and the light wants to kill the "team". They could of done it then and there. Wich gose to show something is about to go down!
smirk
hmmmmmm. very true but in artemis's flashback she somwhat swore for vengance and you know shes gonna get it (but how idk). i for one am not gonna rule her out because of her past and we visited her childhood and we dont know anything about her early teen years, so we dont know what she could have done. i hope that this gets cleared up a lil more in the new episode
hmmm
Still think it's Artemis! What does the team really know about her? And she obviously can handle herself because she wasn't always GA's protege.Red Tornado MIGHT be a possibility. He may have been a little rewired after the third episode. When that Twister guy tried to reprogram him. But I highly doubt it. Accordin g to the comics, he was taken out when Lux luthor built his villainous team! But that's the comics.
hmmm
true. but he nearly killed them all and i KNNOW that artemis did something...... so she may be guilty.

wow this is my shortest respone.

hơn một năm qua natubode said…
Here is a theory:

The traitor in Young Justice is possibly Miss Martian.

Reason:

1- Back in those old series Justice League, the episode "A Better World", when the Justice Lords sent their version of Martian Manhunter over to our Justice League side, our Batman asked our Martian:

-Did you read his mind ?

-Martian don't do that to one another

-Can't or don't

-Both

So we can conclude that Martian Manhunter possibly can not read Miss Martian mind. Out of all six members of Young Justice, she is now the only one who can pass the mind test. Any of the other five, if they think anything fishy, Martian Manhunter can easily detect that.

2- We did discuss how the traitor can communicate with the Light/ Cadmus without being noticed by other Young Justice members. Well now you have a person with mind telepathy - perfectly suitable to do that job.

3- Do you notice Miss Martian had a crush on Superboy. See things this way - if she can influence Superboy to turn against the team, now you have two sides:

Side 1:
Miss Martian, pretty powerful.
Superboy, powerful, too.

Side 2:
Kid flash, who is yes, fast, but also naive.
Aqualad, let's say he equals out with superboy.
Artemis and Robin with no superpower.

The odds is still heavy on Martian + Superboy side. Not to mention she knows all of their tricks now since all work together on the same team. If not, she could have mind read it all.
And superboy was also Cadmus/the Light first creation. Might it be that's she is trying to preserve that as well ?

4- Three details on episode "Bereft"

+ Miss Martian, with the rest of the team, was knocked unconsious and lost their mind due to Psimon's "forget". All other team members woke up in the middle of the desert where they faint. If Miss Martian was also faint, why is she not then captured by Psimon team ?

+ She later on use this reason to go into other team member's mind. Might it be an action of reading their mind to get to know their strength/weakness ? Not to mention now they all open their mind to her.

+ When the team locate Aqualad, she suddenly runs off to save Superboy. Let's say if the team did not succeed, got caught, and Aqualad laying in the middle of the desert - undoubtly he will die. Would her action of leaving the team has a hig chance to kill off their leader ?
good reasoning natubode. btw: lolfan88, you have spelled tornado wrong several times. i think it could still be 1.red tornado 2.ms. martian 3. superboy or 4. artemis-highly doubting it now
I watched a thingy somewhere where the girl who voices M'gann said "HELLO MEGAN!" means something a bit more and shes got a secret toos.
laugh
DUDE!natubode i never thought of it that way. nice! i think shes a bit to nice and everything but................. she might posion their cookies! OMYGOSH! that is soo true and no one can suspect it! you are brilliant.
i agree with emilypenguin55.
angry
my gut says "Artemis" but my new intellect says Miss Martian. I got a DC Comic Hero guide thingy and Miss M WASN'T in it. But I also know Artemis' background!!! AGH! Torn in two; and it's not good!!
hơn một năm qua DaPeople316 said…
monkey
The mole is red tornado you @&$!n idiots watch ep 12 god damit
It's tornado each ep 12
The mole is red tornado each ep 12
hơn một năm qua thephoenixgod said…
The sphere which superboy brought in from Bialyan desert.
Thank u DaPeople316!!!
hơn một năm qua PJacksonHead said…
artimis or red arrow.