X-Men "F#@k, Marry, Kill" : X-men edition **STRONG LANGUAGE WARNING!!**

x-menobsessed26 posted on Mar 30, 2016 at 04:01AM
I was having dinner with some friends at a restaurant, and in the booth behind us, a bunch of teenagers were playing "fuck, marry, kill". Of course, then we had to start playing. I thought it might be fun to bring some of that into this spot.

If you've never played this game before, it's terribly easy. The poster ahead of you will leave you three people, in this case X-men related people. Between these three, you will decide which you would like to fuck, to marry, and to kill. Then, after you leave your response, you leave three options for the person behind you. Easy enough right?

(example: Jane Doe, Sally Smith, and Patty Jones. I chose to fuck Patty Jones, marry Sally Smith, and kill Jane Doe.)

Unfortunately, most games come with rules, and this one is no different. Here they are:

1.) You MUST choose one for all three categories. No leaving one of the spots blank because you didn't want to enter it in (example: fuck Patty, marry Sally, kill _________) or putting two people in the same category (example: fuck Patty, marry ________, and kill Sally AND Jane).

2. a.) Before you post your response, you must leave three options for the next poster.

2. b.) Not a rule, but a suggestion. PLEASE try to switch up the options. Doing the same ten characters all the time will wear old really fast.

3.) A constant complaint we (my friends and I) hear while playing this game with outsiders is that they can't answer the question because the people involved don't fit their sexual orientation. THIS IS COMPLETELY FINE!! I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. However, don't start posting about this in the comments. Just click away and wait for options to show up which do.

4.) This is not limited to just one form of media! This can involve the comics, movies, or cartoons. However, if you mean it to involve characters from a specific form of media, PLEASE specify this in your question!

(example(s): Fuck, marry, kill? Hugh Jackman's Wolverine, X-men: Evolution Wolverine, and Ultimate comics Wolverine; Fuck, marry, kill? Movies: Iceman, Pyro, Colossus)

Try to keep it fun and friendly! :D Now that all of that is dispensed with, let's start this off.

Who would you fuck, marry, and kill?

Rogue, Psylocke, and Emma Frost
last edited on Mar 30, 2016 at 04:02AM

X-Men 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Britt601 said…
My choice would be to:
Fuck: Rogue
Marry: Psylocke
Kill: Emma Frost.

Fuck, Marry or Kill?
Scarlet Witch, X-23, and She-Hulk.
hơn một năm qua x-menobsessed26 said…
I guess I'll...

Fuck: X-23
Marry: Scarlet Witch
Kill: She-Hulk

Fuck, marry, or kill...?

Cannonball, Iceman, and Beast
hơn một năm qua X-Rose17 said…
Fuck, Cannonball...Marry, Iceman...Kill, Beast...

Fuck, Marry, Kill?

Cyclops, Archangel, and Gambit.
hơn một năm qua Britt601 said…
Hmm...
Fuck: Archangel
Marry: Gambit
Kill: Cyclops

Fuck, Marry, or Kill?
Daken, Magneto, and Colossus
hơn một năm qua x-menobsessed26 said…
Fuck: Daken
Marry: Magneto