X-Men Evolution ARE THERE ANY GAMBIT những người hâm mộ !!!! (its an understatement)

shifavenus posted on May 29, 2009 at 10:05PM
He doesn't do this often... ..become a fighting machine. He's a fun loving scoundrel by nature. To become a whisper and the roar of thunder – a shadow and a bolt of lightning – not only exhausts him... ...it tends to bore him as well-That's Gambit-Gambit the invincible!!!I've seen evidence of a personality type that's narcassistic, kleptomaniacal, pathalogical, adrenaline-addicted, anti-authority, and given to reckless, suicidal tendencies in him, but a super hero who moonlights as a thief-only Gambit can pull it off!!!

I love him. He's my favorite MUTANT IN THE ENITIRE MARVEL UNIVERSE. I really wish they start a spin off series of GAMBIT, I mean if you look at it, there are shows out there of weird, boring stupid people...and people actually watch that stuff...I mean GAMBIT AS IN 3D OR REAL, either way, I bet the show will be popular!
Sacré bleu! That would be awsome. THE OPENING LINE WILL BE:-
Out of the ashes of the old a new legend is born on the streets of New Orleans. A legend used by creole mothers to frighten bad little children. The dark handsome thief sneaking through the shadows of the night. The thief who tosses lightning from his hands and steals the heart of your girl. The thief searching for the love he can never have. The thief. The traitor to all. So goes the legend of Gambit.
That would be the day.....

I mean there must be an *ON REQUEST* show like where people can decide...All about Gambit.

I hope all Gambit fans want to see an X-MEN Spin off series only about him with regular cameos from our other favorite Xmens, esp-Wolverine....(sigh) that will be the day...And the untouchable Rogue and Casanova Gambit, I would like to see how would they manage it. Their life together, their love, hopefully marriage, and maybe some awsome mutant kids- that won't make it that interesting but the possibility of having it all and then one day losing it all....Imagine the love-hate relation, the hateful words exchanged....TOTAL DRAMA!!!

Gambit: Dere's sadness in the world, sure, but I choose to see the joy. The miracle is that we live. The responsibility of living is that we try to make the world a little better. Dirge, he don't see dat. Best he figures, I cry, I bury myself so deep in grief I become dead myself. Ain't dat easy, mon brave. I love these people. I love Rogue. I choose t' honor their lives an' what dey mean t' me wit' a celebration. My soul won't ever be lost Dirge, because now an' always, I choose to laugh. Uncanny X-Men #382

(sigh)....I wish I could get anything Gambit around- if you guys know any cool sites or forums, videos or whatever, please let me know

Guys check out this video as well, ITS AWSOME!!!!take my word you won't regret it
last edited on May 29, 2009 at 10:28PM

X-Men Evolution 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua axemnas said…
cool
Wolverine's my guy but Gambits cool especially in the origins movie
hơn một năm qua DefineDelicate said…
heart
Gambit♥Rogue :D
hơn một năm qua jedigal1990 said…
mischievous
yes i'm starting to like gambit alot in the cartoon him and rouge make a cute couple
hơn một năm qua LadyE33 said…
big smile
I loooooooooove me some Gambit Gambit and Rogue make a great couple.
hơn một năm qua echofang said…
big smile
gambits awesome. i carry a deck of cards with me everywhere! lol
hơn một năm qua ComicLover13 said…
Gambit's cool, one of my top 5, but there are some men in the X-men I like more.
hơn một năm qua x-menobsessed26 said…
Eh, Gambit's not one of my favorites, but he's cool.