Wonderfulness The Never Ending Story Game

laspanglish posted on Jan 01, 2010 at 08:59PM
hey!i came up with this idea not too long ago,and thought it would be fun!

basically,we're all going to invent 2/3 sentences in a story,and we're all going to end the last sentence with 'and then...' and the next person will carry on.i will start,i hope you'll get it (: hav fun!it can be anything u want,it dont hav 2 make sence!!and remember its NEVER ENDING :p

once upon upon a time there lived a girl who lived ina ginger bread house.she had a pet dog called broadie,who she played with evryday.but one day brodie run away,and then..

Wonderfulness 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Ovybo said…
one day, the girl was walking in the woods and heard Broadie bark. She ran to follow the sound and she burst from the woods into a clearing, there in the middle of it was a circle of vampire playing hacky sack with the poor helpless dog as the sack!
hơn một năm qua Rohini101 said…
and then they bit the dog turning it into a vampire or dogpire the girl got scared and ran away, the dog ran chasing after her and then...
hơn một năm qua Caitlin22 said…
big smile
the girl got bitten and Broadie dragged her to......
hơn một năm qua dizzydiscgirl said…
big smile
The ahrkian wastelands, where she went through the transformation into a vampire queen! (this is because a vampire created by an animal is special! They get to be royalty!) and then...
hơn một năm qua Nile123 said…
big smile
SHe sent her vampire armys to go conquer the world!
after the world was in her hands, she was still not happy.
SO SHE SENT HER ARMYS TO GO TAKE OVER THE MOON!
and then...
hơn một năm qua betterthanlife said…
the girl fell in a pit of deadly cactus and died.....
hơn một năm qua cloudburst said…
And then it was never ending pie throwing time and then...
hơn một năm qua poophead4837ext said…
I ended the never-ending pie throwing time. >:) Then...
hơn một năm qua xXxJDloverxXx said…
The never-ending pie throwing time began again! Only this time they were using bricks, and then...