windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 9437

hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
"No, the stupid thing to do was to come here uninvited!" Oasis when she sat up, rubbing her back. "What are you even doing here anyways? I didn't tell you that I was coming here! And what the hell was that for?!" She said, refusing to look at him as she got to her feet and started brushing herself off.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
"You must be colorblind then." Helga retorted when he accused her of it being her curls and not seaweed. "And I use those oils to MAINTAIN it healthy!~" She fluffed out her voluminous curls, the ends swaying below her hips after taking off the towel in her head. "And no, those were YOUR hairs because they were WHITE and smelled like a shit ton of mint because sOmEoNe cOuLdnT uSe iT pRoPeRLy." Her nose scrunched. "Duck slippers were cool to ME!!!" She sniffed, her brows wiggling in sadness. "Nothing else quacked as cute as they did. They were the best..." The nymph suddenly spun and smacked Wiezen with her wet coarse hair. "Oops." She said sarcastically.
cosmic_fusions commented…
these are the only problems that matter in this household hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: *As soon as she said this, he grabbed her shoulder. Not roughly, but rather weakly as he looked at her* Oasis... Why in the hell did you come here? You can't be here! There is a reason why the crusaders guard the border of this place! Are they cowards, yes, but anyone would refuse to come here if they saw what was in here. Why do you think people abandoned this country?! Why do you think your mother and I abandoned this country?! Do you think we wanted you to come here?! That creature that attacked the camp. That was nothing. Nothing compared to the abominations in this forest! Tell me, what made you think this was a good idea? Did you want to prove yourself? What would getting yourself killed prove? *He was clearly upset. He didn't give Oasis much time to speak as he scolded her. But after that, he fell silent. He just looked at her, that look of disappointment on his face*
"Oops? OOPS!?" Wiezen growled some when Helga smacked him with her hair. He smirked. "I'll show you an "oops"." He said, his movements like the strike of a snake as he coiled his arms around her and suddenly swept her up off her feet, kissing her lips and biting at her neck while heading towards their large, plush bed.

~

Oasis was silent for a moment before shrugging her shoulder away. "Exactly. To prove myself and to show how great of a Templar I'm going to be. Whatever's here I'll take it head on, I'm not just some damn kid anymore dad! You're staring to sound just like mom! What's a warrior if they don't have to face a little danger, am I right" She exclaimed. "Sheesh, Hunter's do the same thing for crying out loud!"
Enricho: *He grabbed Oasis by the collar of her shirt and held onto it. His expression changed to anger, yet he did his best to keep his composure in his voice as he spoke* You're not a kid!? That's a goddamn lie, Oasis! Only a child would think to do something like this! You aren't going to be a Templar if you're dead! It takes more to be a Templar than to come here and kill something. Templars think before they fight. Did you think at all? Did you come here even with a plan? You didn't even come with a group. Hunters did do the same, and only few are left. Those that are stopped being Hunters because of it. That's why they have been forgotten. You say you are strong, but you don't even think before you act *His grip on her collar lightened as he looked at her* ..... I'm Sorry, Oasis.... I'm not sorry for yelling. I'm not sorry for getting angry. I'm sorry for thinking that you were ready to be a Templar. But I was wrong. You anger far too easily. You let your emotions get the better of you. You don't think before you act. I was like that once, and I paid the price for it. You have a ways to go before you are a Templar, Oasis. But right now, you're still just a novice
Oasis stared at him, her mouth slightly agape in disbelief when he too told her that she wasn't ready. That she wasn't good enough to become a Templar. And then her face started to redden as she stared at him. Her hands clenched hard into fists as her gaze turned into a glare, her brows scrunched into a furrow much like Ossiana's when she became angry.
"I'm not like you! And I'm not like mom! Don't try to compare me to your goddamn short comings!" She snapped. "I'm not a fucking child and I don't need any stupid group with me to hold me back and get in my way!" She smacked his hand away from her collar and shoved him away from her before turning around and storm towards Edrain again. "And I don't need your stupid acknowledgement either old man!"
Enricho: *As she started to storm off to Edrain, Enricho followed next to her* That's just it. You aren't like us. But if you continue to do this, you will be. Do you know what we had to go through? We almost died many times, Oasis. Do you want to become a Templar? What good is that if you refuse to work with others. You won't become anything but someone who sees killing monsters as their life. I thought that, and it almost destroyed me. And I won't let you do the same to yourself, Oa *With that, he stepped in front of Oasis, refusing to move out of the way.* Oasis, you can't let your anger get the best of you. But if you are going to continue to ignore your father, if you are going to go down this path of self-destruction *He slide his foot on the ground and held his fists up* Then I will have to stop you. Even if you are my daughter, I won't let you throw yourself into something so reckless and stupid. The choice is yours, Oasis. Please, don't make this difficult for your father
The nymph squealed when she was swept off her feet and pinned against the plush bed. Her lips instinctively kissed his and her legs wrapped around Wiezen's waist. She chuckled slightly and raised a brow as she felt him bite his neck. "What is this? Your form of apology?"
"Oh yeah? Well you're just another person hellbent on telling me what I'm not able to accomplish, and I'm going to get to the top of everything no matter what you say!" Oasis shot back with a growl, reaching for her ax and removing it from it's place on her back. "I don't need your permission to do what I want. Don't make this hard for yourself." She said, standing her ground. "Get out of my way and mind your own business!"

~

"No, it's this is my form saying I forgive you for your messiness." Wiezen answered, kissing her lips once more with a deep passion, licking at the roof of her mouth and chuckling some himself.
Enricho: Your survival is my business, Oasis *He looked over her, noticing the sheer determination in her eyes. He gave a sigh as he looked at her* Such stubbornness. You really are my kid *Suddenly, he did something she didn't expect. He sat down and took out a flask. He didn't take a drink from it, but he opened up the cap. His mood had shifted completely. It was as if he was trying to keep calm, before he spoke up to her* Why Edrain, Oa? Why this horrid country? People like you, they would do other things. Go to a fight club, or go start a fight in a bar. But no, you came to a country that is not just feared, but banned by the crusaders. Why here, of all the places in the world. If your reason is good enough, I won't fight you on it. I just want an explanation. Nothing more, Oa
"---messiness??" Helga spoke with a mouthful of Wiezen in her. A string of saliva severed when he pulled away and she blinked. "Excuse me, but that is incorrect. The only messy one here is you, Sir Quartz." She licked her lips some, ignoring the delicious taste of his tongue. "Who is it that picks up after your shave residue? Or when your tails used to shed? Mua. Who sews back your clothes after you constantly tearing them? Mua. Who reminds you to brush your teeth after you've gobbled down 2 dozen of cookies? Mua. Who cleans up after sex? Mua. And my tongue. Who makes sure your ears are polished and sharp? Mua. Who makes sure your body is free from dead skin cells by exfoliating it with pumice and sugar? Mua. See, thou are the messy one here, sir."
Oasis stared at him for a moment, eyeing him as she watched him take a seat. She was silent for a moment before she answered. "Because its the one place that no one wants to go to fight for what they lost." She spoke, not easing her weapon in the slightest. "To hunt what hasn't been hunted yet and do what no one else has managed to do and see what everyone's so afraid of here. Because that's what heroes do, and that's how legends began."

~

"Uh, for one, I clean my own ears and groom to my tails myself, as well as clean up after I shave, as you can clearly see with your pillow." Wiezen snickered. "And it's not my fault that you feel the need to come behind me and clean something that's already been cleaned. Or when YOU rip my clothes the majority of the time when you want to have sex while I'm busy with something. You may clean up after sex, but you also contribute to the mess so haha! I cleaned up after all of your failed attempts at "making cereal", and when you tried to copy my lasagna recipe and ended up having everyone's stomachs hurting and puking for two weeks. And when you also decide to spray that damn silly string everywhere and then try to hide every time or say that you have no idea what I'm talking about. So I think that's a pretty equal repayment."
Enrihcho: *He leaned down to take a sip from the flask, but stopped once he heard her answer. He placed the cap back on it and sighed* Oasis... Do you ever think that, maybe, somethings are best left alone. Ossiana and I.... we've seen the creatures that no one wants to hunt. We've fought them. We have not killed them. And I know you can't kill them. This isn't a critique. This is a fact. You cannot kill them. They stay here, and we leave these lands. Edrain is a rotten hellhole, Oasis. The gods destroyed this place, left their people to die, and our only option was to leave it. The people, they didn't lose Edrain, Oasis... They left it. They ran from it. They didn't fight for it because they didn't want it. This place is hell, Oasis. Fighting for a wasteland won't make you a hero. It will just put you in danger. This is the last place I wanted you to come to. You don't need to fight to become a better fighter. You can become a better fighter by just doing what you do. Your mother and I are proud that you continue to strive to be a Templar, but this isn't the way to do it, Oasis. Please, I am asking you as the man who taught you your skills, as the man who raised you from birth, and the man who loves you very much. Please, forget about this wasteland. If you wish to become stronger, than allow me and your mother to teach you. And when the time comes, when you have to fight for what you believe, you will know. Can you do it for your old man, Oa *He gave her the best smile that he could, it looked tired, but it was a genuine smile nonetheless*
Helga held her hand up like a talking puppet, mocking what he said. "Blah blah blah blah." She eventually looked up at him from where she laid, her warm palms now cupping Wiezen's cheeks as she spoke about all the times she too committed a few mistakes. Her mesmerizing eyes stared into her lover's as she chuckled at a few other memories she mentioned. She leaned in to what appeared a kiss, but instead, did something that no one would expect in a million years that the nymph would do.

BBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPP

The witch burped right into his face, a surprisingly loud and long one. She'd never done it before because it was unladylike, though after what Wiezen said she couldn't help it. "Oops." She chuckled with a few snorts.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I guess Ossiana is the true lady of this RP hơn một năm qua
Oasis stared at him for a long moment, her ax still held firmly in her grasp. She thought over what he was saying, her eyes averting his for a few seconds. But when her attention went back to him, she frowned. "I get it..." She began slowly, considering what he had said for a moment. "You're just trying to scare me off like you always do!" She said suddenly. "I am fighting for what I believe in, that I can become the greatest Templar that these lands have ever seen. You already put your bronze coins in about the matter, and I'm not letting you try and stomp out my fire just because you guys don't think that I can. And I won't be coasted into being a coward after I've already come all of this way. Sorry dad, but I don't go backwards, only forward. I can't do as you want this time."
She said setting her stance on things firmly before storing away her ax and walking passed where he was sitting.

~

Wiezen scrunched his nose and tapped her lips with his finger when she had burped in his face. "Oh, how unladylike of you. So much for the title of the fairest maiden I suppose." He chuckled, kicking off boots and crawling up to where his pillow was. He pulled off the shirt he had been wearing to go to the kitchen and tossed it on the floor beside the bed and stretching, letting out a small yawn.
Enricho: *His voice was slightly louder. Not angrier, just louder* It's not being cowardly to run from this place, Oa. It's being smart. You have to consider what you are-
*His words were cut off by a frail voice. A voice that sounded like that of an old man*
Help me! Help me!
Enricho: *He looked at Oa and spoke* Oasis.... Do not act on your own thoughts. We must leave this place at once
Help me! Help!
Oasis's ears perked at the sound of the voice that was calling out for help, and she glanced at Enricho for a split second. "Wha--are you crazy?! If someone is here then I'm going to help them! I knew I came here for a reason, you guys would just leave people to die!" She said before she darted towards where she heard the voice coming from.
Now do bạn prefer the Quartz triplets, wind? hơn một năm qua
I'm teetering on saying yes hơn một năm qua
But she'll learn. She'll learn soon enough hơn một năm qua
Enricho: Oasis, no! *He got up as fast as he could and ran after her again. This time, his pistols were held in his hands. This time, he was ready to kill*
Help me! Help! I'm.....
*The voice seemed to come from inside one of the caves that had formed over the last few decades. And from the shadows, the face of an elderly man could be seen. A look of terror on his face as he called for help*
"I think Wiezen likes unladylike Helgy sometimes." The nymph chuckled as she watched him get undressed. But when he saw him toss the shirt on the ground, she rolled her eyes. "Seriously?" She said, levitating the shirt with magic and folding in neatly before she stacked it back in the closet. "iM nOt mEsSy" She mocked in his accent before laying down besides him, not an inch of her body touching her side and rather sleeping as near as Wiezen as possible. She let out a small sigh and rested her head on his chest, ears twitching to his heartbeat. "Good night, my messy leprechaun."
Oasis ran to the cave without hesitation but stopped, a sort of wariness washing over her as she saw the elderly man's face. "You're...what?" She said, approaching the cave cautiously, her hand on the handle of her ax. "How did you get in here?"

~

"What? I'm not. I would have just picked it up and put it back on in the morning." Wiezen smiled at her, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight my messier nymph." He definitely didn't mind her being as close as she was, and in fact, he began trying to pull her even closer before finally settling town and closing his eyes to dose off.
*The old man looked at Oasis, a look of fear still heavy on his face*
Help me! I'm so....
*Before he could respond, he was dragged further into the cave. He gave a terrified scream as he was drug into the cave. His screams echoed on the walls of the cave*
Enricho: *He was right behind Oasis now, getting closer with each step, and he called out to her* Oasis, get away from there! Get away from there right now!
By the time Enricho had started speaking, Oasis had took out her ax and went running into the cave after the sound of the screams, her feet heavy against the ground as she stumbled a few times. "Hey, I'm coming, I'm right behind you! I'm going to get you outta here!" She yelled after the screaming, running as fast as she could. Her eyes adjusted to the dark rather quickly, darting around quickly in search for where the elderly man had been taken.
*The cave was deep, deeper than expected. It was difficult to see, but the light from the outside helped some. As she reached what felt like the end of the cave, a cold draft had come over her. And she could feel the presence of the man
H-Help!
Enricho: *He used a lantern to help light his way inside the cave. He could see Oasis's tail just a bit ahead, but it was what was in front of her that made him stop. The light from the lantern was able to illuminate what was in front of Oasis. A creature that Enricho had only heard about, and hoped to never meet. And on the creature was the face of the old man*
Creature: I'm so....... Hungry

The Hunger
 *The cave was deep, deeper than expected. It was difficult to see, but the light from the outside hel
First disgusting creature of the RP. Let it soak in! hơn một năm qua
why am I always eating in the worst of times hơn một năm qua
That's my name. It rhymes with dick anyway hơn một năm qua
Helga rolled her eyes when he had retorted that she was even messier. Though Wiezen fell asleep, Helga stayed awake for what seemed another hour. She debated bringing a small dessert to Elijah and Zealia for their hard work of today, but she knew it wasn't worth her punishment. And she knew that her children had a reason to be in trouble. With that, she sighed and closed her eyes, listening to the beat of her lover's heart until eventually she fell asleep.

The following morning, Helga was no longer found in bed. Instead, there was a note left for Wiezen that read.

"Good morrow, darling~ There's a fresh new razor in the bathroom for your trim of the day." The witch hinted in the letter for his beard.

Meanwhile, Helga Quartz was outside, swaying in her hammock as she observed Elijah and Zealia sweep up the excess dirt with a broomstick or their barehands. Their faces were tired and near to that of a corpse. The witch couldn't help but now and then levitate a single miniature crumb of dirt into the trash. She would constantly return with water for her kids as well. "Hmm, nice work you two! Mother will gladly prepare some delicious lemonade for such hard work!"
Jade, it's only been one ngày since he shaved XD hơn một năm qua
yes, but she's gonna make him trim it every ngày so it stays short xD hơn một năm qua
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Like he's actually gonna do that xD hơn một năm qua
pls hơn một năm qua
Ossiana had froze in surprise, but then went to stumbling back a few steps when her widened eyes landed on the creature. "Oh....shit...." She began to back away, but then she stopped, her grip tightening on her ax as she yelled out something unexpected. "H-hey! Give me back that old man you creepy fucking dog dick with legs!"
She snarled viciously before charging forward with her ax ready to be swung.

~

When the morning came, Wiezen remained in bed for the time being, snoring loudly with his mouth open while one leg hung off and towards the floor a bit and a bit of drool inched down the corner of his chin. Every now and then he would stir for a few seconds, but inevitably remained where he was, sleeping.
Hunger: *It's giant mouth was opened wide, salivating at the sight of her. The face of the old man spoke for it* No... No Old Man. A trick. Stupid woman! Fall into trap. Now, you satisfy my hunger! *The creature leapet at Oasis with surprising spread open, its mouth open wide, ready to crush her with it's large teeth*
Enricho: Oasis! *Without warning, he pushed her out of the way of the creatures mouth, but he put himself in danger, as the very tip of it's front teeth bit down on his shoulder. Instead of pulling back to look at the intruder, it only bit down harder, ready to rip Enricho's shoulder apart. He groaned in pain as he tried to break from it's grip*
Oasis: OH MY GOD, dad! You're invading my personal life AGAIN!? hơn một năm qua
see, Quartz triplets win. hơn một năm qua
I won't be because I can't be anymore disappointed hơn một năm qua
"How about this ax satisfy your---ooof--" Oasis stumbled off to the side when she was pushed out of the way and interrupted just as she was about to take a swing, pulling herself back together quickly. "D-dad!" She went forward as soon as she saw that he had been bitten and swung her ax towards the where the skin was separated from it's exposed gums and teeth.
Hunger: *The creature growled in pain, but it did not let go of it's grip on Enricho. In fact, it bit down even harder, it's teeth reaching his shoulder bone*
Enricho: *He grunted in pain as he looked at Oasis* Oasis, listen to me for once! This creature can't be killed by attacking it at random. You have to focus on attacking the face that it used to lure you in. Don't just attack it. Seperate it from the body. It's like a parasite attached to an animal. Once it is seperated, the body will stop and the creature can be killed. Do you understand!?
"Why are we even forced to do it at this hour?! Father doesn't even care! He's not even awake!" Elijah said as he tossed in another pile of dirt.

"But mother is." Zealia pointed at the witch resting on the hammock as she sipped on her glass of water.

"oOoOoh mOtHeR sO sCaRy" He mocked. "If anything, she'd help us if we asked."

"No she wouldn't. She's mad at us."

"Tell her your hands hurt and she'll do the rest of your stupid work in the bathrooms."

"Hmmm..." She thought for a moment. "Well my hands do quite ache." The young maiden turned to where her mom was resting. "Mother? Mother may I ask thee a favor?"

Helga's humming came to a stop before she took another small sip of her drink. "Hmm? Oh why of course, my sweet little bat. What is it?"

"I think my hands are suffering from some severe cramps." She said sadly, her ears lowering as she pouted. "And daddy put a lot of chores in my to-do list today... And you know I just got my nails done the other day."

The nymph's ears twitched. "I see... Well I don't think mother is allowed to help you, darling."

"Oh but mama, it huuurtsss... I don't think my manicure can handle hours of scrubbing bleach on tiles for hours..." Zealia sniffed, drawing her puppy eyes to her mother.

Helga tapped her fingers lightly, her eyes wavering as she saw the cutest face in existence. "...Weeelll... Alright... I'm sure mother can fix those bathrooms up quickly. But that's it, okay? Then back to work." She smiled at her before disappearing in thin air, reappearing in the first bathroom of the house with all the cleaning items in her hands.
Oasis had continued to hack at the creature for a moment, swinging harder and harder each time until she finally had stopped. "What did you wait to tell me that for!?" She yelled before jumping into the air, immediately spotting the face on it's head and swinging her ax downwards with loud grunt of adrenaline and rage.

~

Wiezen woke suddenly, sitting up quickly, his eyes narrowing around him. The bells....they were ringing. He hopped out of the bed, reaching for where he had thrown his shirt last night only to remember that Helga had put restored it to the closet. He wasted no time going and grabbing the first of his shirts that he saw, a teal short sleeved shirts that lacked a collar but still had buttons on the upper portion of the shit.

He looked around for his coat, not thinking to leave much of a note, although he did see the one that Helga had left for him and sneered. "Yeah, right." It made him smile some though, but not enough to slow him from his hurried pace. He disappeared from the room and reappeared outside, already in a hurry towards the portal at first. But then his wings spread, and he took off into the sky, dirt blasting up from the ground and splattering across Elijah and Jr.

A single white crow had been perched on the top of the house, watching everything unfold, twitching it's head from side to side.
Hunger: *The face grinned as it's hands reached up and grabbed hold of her, it's eyes staring at her before speaking again* Wait! Wait your turn! You both will satisfy-
*It was cut off when Enricho shot the creature in the face. The bullet bounced off of it, showing no effect whatsoever while it was attached to the beast. Angered now, it bit down hard, biting through Enricho's lesh and cracking his bone now as he started to scream in agony, blood seeping from his wounds*
Zealia shrieked in horror when the dirt had splattered across her outfit and her hair. She released a loud-pitched scream that made the trees around them shake. Although, Elijah just continued his work with an unamused expression and lifted his middle finger in the air as his father soared off.

The scream was enough to bring Helga outside again, a toilet brush on her right hand and a bottle of powdered bleach on her other. "W-What happened?!" She stared in horror at how dirty they had all gotten.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­aad­&qu­ot; Zealia cried, dusting herself repeatedly in attempt to clean herself.
Oasis squirmed in the creature's hands until she could get a good angle, her father's scream lighting a fume into her as she began to hacked furiously at the creatures fingers until they were lopped off, her eyes growing wide as she started chopping the blade into the false face on its head, not daring to pull a single swing.

~

Wiezen bolted off through the sky, the loud chime running through his head again. It had been twenty years since he had heard it, which was long enough for him to find it urgent being that it had only been twenty years. He soon disappeared from the sky all together leaving a warped space that deteriorated into nothing.
i swear if bạn bring this kelsa chó cái, bitch back hơn một năm qua
Jeez, dad. Way to go and get in the way of things.... AGAIN! hơn một năm qua
XD It's something better than that. hơn một năm qua
Hunger: *The teeth of the creature released Enricho, who fell to his knees, clutching his wound in pain. The creature tried to pull Oasis off of itself* No! Stop! Stop this! *With each swing, the creatures face began to separate from the host body, as if the flesh was holding onto it for dear life*
Oasis continued to cleave at the creature's face, swinging her ax wildly with building momentum that only was interrupted when she lashed at the creature's hands when they tried to pull her away, her stinger whipping from around her waist and lashing down onto the creature's face with it's jagged blade of a stinger.
"O-Oh, umm..." Helga wanted to tap her fingers again until she realized both her hands were occupied. Wiezen had caught her attention right before he disappeared from the sky, wondering as to where he had gone. Or more importantly, if he trimmed like he was supposed to. The nymph let out a small sigh before looking back at her two children. "H-Hey, umm, why don't you two go get yourselves cleaned up and mother will finish the rest?" She suggested with an effort of a smile. Zealia immediately stood and ran back inside to rid herself of this nightmare. Although, Elijah stayed for a few more minutes before finally standing. "Thanks mom. 'Preciate it." He kissed her cheek. "I'll be back soon." He said as he left to go change himself.
Hunger: *Before the creature could scream at her again, it's face was hacked off and it fell to the ground. The body of the beast went limp, but the face continued to scream*
Enricho: *He got up, walked over to the creature, and without hesitation, unloaded his pistol into it's face, bringing it's screaming to an immediate stop*
DAD, WHAT THE FUCK! bạn lấy trộm, đánh cắp my kill! hơn một năm qua
Meanwhile, Oasis continued to swing at the creature, stomping on its body, not really realizing that it had already been killed. She had seemed to have zoned out, her ax splitting through it's flesh until the blade of it burst from behind it's teeth in which she then yanked back on it and broke it from it's mouth, it's gums being sliced open. When she finally stopped she breathed heavily, staring at the creature's body as her mind seemed to click back to the situation.
Enricho: *He didn't stop her. He just fell against the wall of the cave, clutching his wound as he watched her. He just took his flask back out and watched silently as she slowly came back to her sense. When she did, he finally spoke up* Do you get it now, Oa?
She looked over at him. "If it's dead then call it what you want. I get how to kill it now." She breathed out as she went over to where he was, snatching his flask from him and tossing it back into the grasp of her tail as she helped him to his feet. "For the person who trained me, I sure did do better than you huh?" She said jokingly with a pant. "And you shouldn't be drinking or you'll bleed faster, dummy."
Oh god I hate her xD hơn một năm qua
Jade at this point, bạn can hate all of my characters if bạn want XD hơn một năm qua
Because then Enricho is a shit dad hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *He looked down at her, before he pulled away from her* Don't! Don't, Oasis. You didn't win. That was not a victory for you to be proud of. You risked not just your life, but mine in that damn cave. See these wounds? *He placed his hands on his fractured shoulder as he looked at her* This is nothing, nothing at all, like what you've experienced. You put both of us in danger for the sake of some childish desire. Was it worth it, Oasis? Was it worth throwing yourself into danger, almost losing your father, and stomping what trust I had in you into the dirt? Was it?!
"What?! Me!?" Oasis exclaimed in disbelief and shock. "I could have handled the damn thing and you, like you and mom ALWAYS DO, wanted to shove me aside because according to you guys, I can't do ANYTHING!" Oasis said in her defense. "I heard someone that I thought was in danger and went for it, and you would have done the same damn thing!"
oohhhhh goooooodddd hơn một năm qua
Fuck you, Oasis. bạn don't get a defense. bạn are super in the wrong hơn một năm qua
Enricho: I would've, yes! But that's where you fail to listen, Oasis. There is no one left in Edrain! It is an abandoned place! Monsters roam this place! Any human that lived here is dead now! But you failed to listen! We never shoved you aside. We told you not to come here and we thought we could trust you to listen to us. But I guess even you can't trust your old man enough to heed his warnings. You can do anything, but you are too young to do what you are told, Oasis. You anger far too easily, and you are too stubborn to listen to what you are told. Once you make up your mind, no matter how wrong it is, you go through with it. Listen to me, Oasis, and listen good. That monster is one of many, and not just like it. They are in different sizes, and have different traits entirely. And they aren't just in swamps or in caves. They are everywhere in Edrain. They have multiplied over twenty years. Do you understand what I am saying, Oasis?! Edrain is gone! It is lost! Face it, accept that fact, and keep it at heart so you don't make the mistake of walking these lands again
Oasis gritted her teeth for a moment, but this time she didn't say anything. She just turned around and started walking against, wiping the blood off of her ax that had accumulated from the creature that they had killed. She didn't even so much as mumble, leaving nothing but a flat lined silence between them. Her tail coiled around the flask and crushed it, only dropping it to the ground afterwards.
Enricho: *As he followed behind her, he fell to his knees. He didn't take notice, but he was losing too much blood now from his massive wounds. He looked up at her and spoke* Oasis..... Dammit! That thing bit me too damn hard. We need to get back home. *He was already feeling too weak to get back up, and he could only sit down, his head in his hand as he felt a dizzy feeling come over him from his wounds*
OH MY GOD, dad! You're so useless! hơn một năm qua
And he told her, "Hey, don't do this, idiot" And she said, "NAH, FUCK bạn OLD MAN" hơn một năm qua
He shouldn't have called her an idiot then XD hơn một năm qua
"Oh so do you "trust" me to get back home then?" Oasis muttered. But regardless, she came to a stop and turned around, going back to pull him back to his feet before she started walking again, hoisting up the majority of his weight. Her tail wrapped around his shoulder and acted as a thick bandage, applying pressure, though perhaps a little bit more than needed, to bring the bleeding to a halt for the time being.
She still didn't say a word and only walked in silence.
Oh my god, she is the worst hơn một năm qua
They are spoiled fuckers, they don't have to act XD hơn một năm qua
And they only prepared that fucking bữa tối, bữa ăn tối to get out of their punishment, I so call bullshit on that part! hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *He groaned as he was lifted off the ground, as he reached into his pocket and took out a small, blue vial and handed it to her* Drink this. No questions, no snarky remarks. Just drink! *He was clearly tired from the sound of his voice. Tired of today and tired of Oasis' backtalk to him. He was just exhausted*
Despite what Enricho had said about no snarky remarks, she still mocked him under her breath while looking at the vial of blue that she had been handed and staring at it for a moment before resentfully drinking from it, almost spitting it out due to the way that it tasted.
Enricho: *He took the vial from her hands and drank it as well. It wasn't long before the effects of the potion started to work on them. Their bodies started to fade from the plain. Oasis vanished first, and then Enricho. And in the blink of an eye, they had arrived just outside of their home in the desert. Enricho looked at Oasis as he got up, clutching his wounds still* I mean what I said, Oasis. You are angered too easily. You need to focus on your thoughts as much as you do your strength. Your mother and I haven't made you focus on that enough. But you don't need to worry about that. We'll start teaching you to stay focused soon. After all, starting today, you're not leaving my sight for a long, long time
"Whatever." Oasis replied in a mumble, going towards the door, only to be stopped by the person that awaited them both there. And she cringed at the sound of her voice, already knowing what was coming next.

"Oa, Enricho!" Ossiana called to them as soon as the door swung open. "I zhought I heard the both of you! How dare you leave me asleep while the both of you--" The moment she saw him bleeding, her eyes widened, a gasp escaping her lips as she rushed over to him, taking him into her care. "Wh-what happened!?" She didn't even wait for an answer as she pulled him into their home, rushing down the stairs to sat him down where he could rest.