windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 9437

hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
Wick gave a huff from his nostrils at Elijah's words, now pacing back and forth now that he had been bothered from his grazing. He ruffled his mane, neighing as he rose up on his hind legs for a moment and went back to pacing around.

Oasis looked over at Elijah when he spoke and rose an eyebrow. "Can you maybe...you know, shut up and get kicked by that horse again. You seemed like a lot more of a better person when you're on the ground." She commented with a smirk of satisfaction. Her attention turned back to Zealia. "More emotional? You get on the verge of tears every time I mention a color you don't like. More emotional is an understatement Lia." She folded her arms across her chest.
"Anyways, I'm going to find out what the hell everybody's so afraid of. I feel like those armor wearing light praising dummies are hiding something. So if your other brother, who is hopefully better than Pretty Boy over here, can whip me up a quick potion that would be great. If not, then I'll deal." She shrugged. "So if you aren't too scared of the dark and done with your waterworks then you can tag along."
last edited hơn một năm qua
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh, Oasis... The very worst monster species I have is just waiting for bạn there hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
"Pretty boy?" Elijah's ears twitched lightly. "Aww, thanks, I would say the same for you but..." His eyes left her eyes and instead focus on her face. "....yeah, got nothin'." He chuckled some.

"I'm sure my brother would love to help you." She smiled some, but that soon turned into a frown at the last few of Oasis's words. "I am not scared of the dark, silly! And I don't cry that much, okay?"

"--Doesn't matter." Elijah suddenly cut in, his tone more serious that before. "You're not going to Edrain, Lia. Nor is this freak either. Our parents would kill us by simply mentioning it, and I don't know if you've noticed, buuuut WE'RE ALREADY PULLING AT THEIR LAST STRAWS." He yelled a little in the end. "That's a land that shouldn't be crossed."

Flynn ignored the artifact completely, just how he had been doing for that last twenty years. He already knew what to do, even though it was more of Nithloraul doing it than him. He proceeded with the same ritual he'd performed with the other servants, the red within his veins transferring upon the creature and slowing it down. With no reaction whatsoever, Flynn punched his fist through the Servant and held onto whatever he could grab in it, his grip tightening until he began to crush the source of life from the servant.
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
*The Dothist screamed in agony, almost like a howl as it's heart was being crushed within*
Nithloraul: Perfect! You got it! Crush it! Kill it! Snuff the life out of this abomination!
"Freak?" Oasis raised a brow in a manner that her mother would. Her tail unwrapped from around her waist and the point of her stinger found its way into a point at Elijah's throat, it's point a blade like curved edge. "I'll gladly admit than I am. Rather be that than a prissy little ginger like you. "Oh, that's a land that shouldn't be crossed, look at me, paint my nails pleeaase!~" " She mocked him. "Sounds like someone's a little bitch." She declared with a snort.
"Li, you can be chicken with your brother here, but I'm going." She said. "Riiiight after that potion though. Or maybe not, I'm sorta on a schedule." She gave a shrug, her tail coiling back around her waist as she gave Zealia's shoulder a pat.
"See ya around dork stains!"
Oasis, why must bạn make such idiotic choices XD hơn một năm qua
-Universe_COLA- commented…
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it is hơn một năm qua
cosmic_fusions commented…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hơn một năm qua
"If I had my magic I would slice that tail off of yours and save you the trouble for a potion." He grinned. "Then again, I'm sure that axe of yours is sharp enough. I'd suggest you keep it close." He snickered some, not reacting much to her insults. He indeed laughed at her mocking tho, raising her chin with a single finger as he seemed to stare into her soul. He squeezed her cheeks and puckered her lips. "Ooooh, I'm going to find out what everyone is afraid of and get my non-existent ass killed~ Look at meee, someone shower me in stupidity! Please, someone drill something to fix my non-functional braaaiin!~ " He imitated Oasis. "I'm goin' to stop aaaaaaalll the monsters with my wittle axe and my smart mouth!~ Brace yourselves, monsters, you're no match to any bug like me! Here I cooomee~"

"Cut it out, Elijah." Zealia got in between the two of them.

"Pffft. Listen to her, Zealia! She's crazy! I know we get in trouble all the time but that's just another level of stupid." He crossed his arms.

"It doesn't matter. She's my friend and you have no right to treat her like shit."

"Yes I do, especially with her crazy talk! I'm soooo telling mom and dad if you dare leave with her."

"I-I'm not going to leave with her but I will ask my parents for permission." She said, already fighting again as Oasis made her way out.

"Oh god, where the hell do you get your stupidity from?! We left those lands for a REASON, dimwit!"

"--D-Dimwit?! At least I'm not the one being forced to read a book!"

"I don't care what dad says, I'm not reading any fucking book and he can suck on that. You're the one cleaning the bathrooms without magic." He laughed.

"--I AM NOT CLEANING YOUR BATHROOM!"

"HELL YEAH YOU ARE!"

"BET!"

"BET!!!"

"Shut up." The alchemist responded immediately after hearing the artifact in his head again. Flynn stared apathetically at the creature screaming in agony, not caring since he'd already gone through this a couple times. His grip within the Dothist only became tighter until he finally shattered its insides into pieces and killed it just as told.
Jade, please make Helga either stop Oasis hoặc help Enricho XD hơn một năm qua
Yeah, but Ossiana counteracts Helga, so no hơn một năm qua
Also, all guys? Okay, all guys. bạn đã đưa ý kiến it. Her kids included XD hơn một năm qua
*With it's heart crushed into a paste, the Dothist fell silent, the crystal around its body and the ones that the Nithloraul kept into place shattering almost immediately after it's death. The veins that the Nithloraul had used from Flynn's hand had sunk back into his body, before the Nithloraul spoke up*
Nithloraul: Jeez, sorry for saving your ass from the crystals. You should be more thankful
Ophelia: *She ran over to Flynn, panting a little before she stopped in front of him* Good job, Flynn. That's the seventh Servant we've killed. That just leaves five left
Oasis came to a short stop and glanced back at Elijah. "At least I don't need magic to get shit done. And for the record, with or without magic, you'll still find those teeth knocked through the top of your head. A coward and sackless dog, what a combination for a dick bag like you." She laughed.
"I'm pretty sure that he's gonna read those books, Lia, he's scared that your dad is gonna give him a spanking when he gets home. And don't worry about my ax your fairy dick sucking mutt, it'll be close enough when it goes through your skull. We'll see who's gonna be dead once I become the greatest hero these lands have ever seen. Because unlike you, I'm a warrior and I have goals."
She stuck up her middle finger and continued on her way in annoyance, her middle finger raised high in the air to anything else he had to say.
She debated on going back and showing Eli just how sharp her ax was. But there wasn't time for that. She had things to do.
It's just like when Enricho and Ossiana met hơn một năm qua
......yeaaaaaahhh, no hơn một năm qua
Just bạn wait XD hơn một năm qua
Flynn's attention went to Ophelia when she had ran over to him, his face apathetic with no emotion held whatsoever. He ignored the artifact in his head again. Not once did he speak to him that day, or the day before, or for the past weeks to a certain extent. At Ophelia's words, he sighed. "yay.." He said sarcastically when she said there were only five more to kill.

"The greatest hero-- THE GREATEST HERO?!" Elijah bursted out in chuckles, almost falling back as he laughed uncontrollably. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! ThE gReAtEsT oF HeRoS" He mocked, wiping the nonexistent tear from his eye. "Oh god, that's the funniest shit I've heard yet. You might be the ugliest bug there is but at least your humor makes up for it." He snickered some, inevitably snorting at the end. "-A-And a wArRiOr?! Wif yer wittle axe?! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" He laughed again.

Zealia sighed in annoyance, looking at Oasis as she left. "Take care, Oasis. Send me letters if you can. I'll try to see if my parents let me go. Ooh~ Almost forgot! Remember to rub some of those essential oils I stole from my mom on your body! It'll help hide the stench of blood." She gave her a thumbs up. "Goodbye friend!"
Kristoff: *He rushed over to Flynn, as best as his old body could carry him, before he arrived, giving a pant like he had run a mile before looking up at Flynn* Good... Good work, Flynn. We have the five Servants cornered now. We know where they are, deep in the heart of Edrain. Once they are dealt with, all that's left is to kill the priest
Ophelia: I still can't believe he's avoided us for so long
Kristoff: Aye, but he won't avoid us for long *He turned to Flynn with a smile* Flynn, I think you've earned yourself some time off. If you want, I can send you to Franziska right now. She must be worried about you. You two have only met occasionally since we started our conquest. She misses you dearly, I know she does
Oasis had already started off into a small jog, seeing no point in walking when she had quite a ways to go to get to what had been named the "Damned Country". Which was sort of intriguing to her. She thought back to what Elijah had said about her becoming a hero, and she scoffed. With all of the doubt that was coming at her now, even from her own parents, she was became even more motivated to complete the task she had put herself to.

You are not ready. The words of her mother ran through her mind and she growled some to herself, her legs moving into a sprint. She would be a warrior on par with her--no, even better. They'll see...I'll show them...

~

Meanwhile, Judissia had begun to stretch some more as she spoke to Rosemary about the amount of benefits that they were going to have after they finished with their task and how fun it was going to be. She had changed into more plain clothing, a plain tan shirt and pants and had started to entertain herself with a some push ups and sit ups to keep her body in shape.

"But like I said, if we escape out the opposite way that we came in, it'll be a short t--" She came to a sudden stop, grabbing one of her slim swords and looking to Rose, signaling for her to fall silent.
wieezzzeeeellgggaaaaaaa hơn một năm qua
...Fine XD tiếp theo post. hơn một năm qua
XD That was mine tho! hơn một năm qua
Rosemary: *She was ready to ask why she stopped, but at the very moment she signaled her to remain quiet, she didn't hesitate to do so*

Enricho: *He gave a tired yawn as he sat up, redressing himself as he looked at Ossiana in their bed. The sun was barely coming up, but he couldn't stop worrying about Oasis* Where the hell is she? *He made his way down the stairs, looking across the way at a small cabinet in the living quarters*
"Oh, so now you care about my priorities once I've done what you've wanted? You didn't even let me see her during Christmas. Or her birthday. Or any fucking day for the last year. You didn't let me be present for my mother's funeral. You didn't let me go home when my daughter fell sick." He growled, his hateful eyes staring into Kristoff's.

"Seriously, Eli?" Zealia said, crossing her arms as she walked into the cave and through the portal along with her brother. The difference between the two lands were vast, especially the night sky.

"What? SHE'S CRAZY!"

"Cut her some slack, will you?"

"...SOME SLACK FOR WHAT?! SHE DESERVES NOOOONE!!! She's going to get herself killed and then her parents are going to come to ours and World War I will unfold. Our parents are already mad at us as it is."

"AND WHY IS THAT?! BECAUSE OF YOU! I GOT IN TROUBLE BECAUSE OF YOU!!! I was just happily shopping for a new furry pink cloak when suddenly YOU have to pop in and ruin everything! I never get in trouble with mom or dad! HE YELLED AT ME!!! MOM DIDN'T DEFEND ME!!! She always defends me!"

"Oh, boo hoo, what a shame. Welcome to my world, where parents HATE YOU."

"They don't hate me. They hate YOU!"

"Me? I'm the best thing that's happened in their lives. They definitely hate Jr. He's a pitiful sight no one would like to see. He literally does nothing and stays in his room like some sort of vampire. He has no friends! No lovers! He has absolut--"

"--Huh. And to think I was going to help you." A deep, ominous voice spoke behind Zealia and Elijah. When they turned, their eyes met with a pair of blue ones. Jr. was standing right behind them, his face apathetic and emotionless.
And he didn't shit talk Oswald because everyone loves Oswald XD hơn một năm qua
NO ONE LIKES WIEZENS BEARD EITHER. hơn một năm qua
Your right...no one likes Wiezen's beard. THEY tình yêu IT. hơn một năm qua
*As Kristoff was ready to say a word, Ophelia got in between them, looking at Flynn with a sort of annoyed look*
Ophelia: That's enough, Flynn. Listen, I know you are upset, but Kristoff isn't to blame for this. He hates keeping you away from your family, and you know it. But you are the only one who can kill them. We are just distractions. Reinard was injured in the last fight so you could get a shot in. We all don't want to be here. I haven't seen Oswald in twenty years, Flynn, but I know that this mission is more important than what I want, and as long as he is still alive, than I can at least be glad for that. Don't take your anger out on hi-
Kristoff: Ophelia! Enough..... please... Flynn has every right to be upset. This quest... It's completely destroyed him, and it's all because I had the faint idea of telling him about the Ancient Ones ability to revive the dead. If not for my foolish actions, he wouldn't be here right now. I don't ask for forgiveness, Flynn, but at least let me send you to meet Franziska. I'll call for you when I need to.

(Picture of Kristoff)
 *As Kristoff was ready to say a word, Ophelia got in between them, looking at Flynn with a sort of an
don't know if this is worse than grandpa wiezen xD hơn một năm qua
So it can come back even better than before, yes. hơn một năm qua
And no she can't XD hơn một năm qua
"Take out!? That is one of the worst suggestions that you have ever come to conjure!" Wiezen had said before making it a must that he went to at least see if anything else needed to be taken care of within the town from the damage that his children had caused, as well as to see if there were any surviving ingredients that he could use to make something else for supper. Some of the spices and ingredients that he had gotten were still in good condition luckily, so he only needed to get a little. Which he didn't find.
"Don't think for even a second that I'm letting them off the hook this time Helga, no more means NO MORE." He said, his agitation reigniting when he found that the chocolates that he had gotten had been ruined.

~

Judissia had started to unsheathe her sword silently, her eyes wondering around the room until she heard three light taps on the window in a rapid succession that was followed by a small bit of coughing. She recognized the smell that had poured into the room when she heard the window opened slightly.

A flat blade slid under the window before it was somehow opened from the outside, a tattooed woman with wild yet somehow tame waves of silver-blue hair pushing the curtains aside and climbing through, an all white cigarette looking stick that was stuck between the corner of her lips burning slowly as she took a nice long drag from it, her olive green eyes looking as if they were in a squint. Her sclera were a bit red, like soap had been spilled into them. However, that wasn't exactly the case. "Oi, thought you lil birdies waz somewhere around 'ere." She spoke, an impudent little grin on her face; her face, where a purplish crescent moon was tatted around her left eye and star under the right.
She wore a dark brown leather vest that was short in length and had a hood attached to it, laces stringing together the outside flaps of it. Her lower attire was of a similar color, the left leg of her pants holding small knives in the slots on it.
Her entire midsection was covered various markings of ink that cut off where they only would spread out more over her upper body and down her thighs, both in which were unexposed for all of them to be seen.
"Fancy place ya got ere Snow Bunny, got room for one more?"

Judissia smirked. "A hell of a time to show up eh? What, couldn't wait to get your hands on our prize, Kahn?" She rested her sword back into its place.

"Yer damn right lassy, wouldn't want to miss out on snatching a few valuable things." The woman answered, closing the window behind her. "Speaking of which, that's exactly why I came to the party early, with some news too." She grinned, digging in the pouch that was a little behind her hip and pulled out a longer white cigar, stuffed profusely with green and hand rolled to perfection. She tossed it to Judissia with a smirk. "New bush, light that up will ya."
-
Name: Kahni Vlintano

Race: Human

"Take out!? That is one of the worst suggestions that bạn have ever come to conjure!" Wiezen had đã đưa ý kiến
...finally someone not hot xD hơn một năm qua
Boy Jade, that's fucking rude XD hơn một năm qua
XD Kahni is three times as much as Zealia. hơn một năm qua
Rosemary: *She gave a wave to Kahni, having met her a few times* Hey, Kahni. Didn't think we'd be seeing you again so soon

Enricho: *He opened up the cabinet, looking over the contents of several ingredients and a map, one of the ingredients appearing as a strand of hair that resembled that of Oasis' hair. He placed the contents around the table and took out a paper. On it were the instructions to create a tracking potion, all in Helga's handwriting*
xD Keeping Oasis's hair? Boy, Enricho is a creep XD hơn một năm qua
....speak fo yo'self xD hơn một năm qua
I do. I've never seen them sleep fuck. I've seen Helga try to molest Wiezen and was punished with making her watch Wiezen torture another woman XD hơn một năm qua
"Yeah, I was lookin' more towards tomorrow." Kahni said, scratching her chin with her index finger. "But as always, good to see ya. How ya been kiddo?" She asked while Judissia was busy grabbing a match to light their peace stick.
Flynn's look of hatred eventually softened when Ophelia spoke to him, the anger in his eyes reducing when they interlocked with Ophelia. At this point, Ophelia was his one of his few sources of motivation when it came to accomplishing these missions. He sighed before looking at Kristoff and nodded when he offered him to return him back to Franziska.

"YOU!" Elijah yelled when he realized it was Jr. "You snitched on us, didn't you?!"

Wiezen Jr. raised a brow, though his unmoved expression didn't change. "I do not need to tell our parents anything for them to catch you in your foolery."

"You did it so that all the desserts go to you! MY DESSERTS! MINE!!!"

"What father chose to punish you with is not my decision."

"A-A-A-And my clothes! My poor clothes! They're all going to burn!" Zealia whined.

Jr.'s ears twitched. "Perhaps next time you two will make a wiser decision."

Helga squatted down and picked up the squished box of chocolates, her hand lightly grazing Wiezen's in an effort to calm him. She untied the box of goods and opened it, retrieved the biggest crushed piece of chocolate before she plopped it into Wiezen's mouth, smudging what was left across his lips. As for the broken candles, she merged them back together with a tight squeeze and some magic. The nymph smiled up at him. "Let us not choose to be angry, love." She giggled with a small snort, her natural aura already brightening the darkness surrounding them. "There are other things we can make with what we got." She stroked his cheeks gently. "...What about... umm... hmmm... Tacos?"
i want a taco hơn một năm qua
Rosemary: As good as I usually am. I just do what I usually do. Kill any monster that's a threat, not for free of course, and beat up any dickhead that cops an attitude with me

Kristoff: *Without another word he whispered his usual chants and without a moment's hesitation, Flynn was sent off to his destination*

*As the night was setting, a woman sat on the porch of a small farm house, looking up at the evening sky. She gave a sigh as she looked down, as if she was waiting for someone. As if she was always waiting, her hands resting on her lap as she stared up at the sky, stars slowly coming into view*
Franziska: Flynn..... Where are you.......

(Picture of Franziska)
 Rosemary: As good as I usually am. I just do what I usually do. Kill any monster that's a threat, not
since when did she become a firebender xD hơn một năm qua
She isn't. I couldn't find a good picture of a a girl using a ngọn lửa, chữa cháy potion, so just pretend she broke one in her hands and this is the end result hơn một năm qua
It really was. But at least bạn have a good visual when Flynn and Franziska do that thing they never do and never will do....... communicate XD hơn một năm qua
"Heh, that's my girl! A punch in the throat and a knee to the gut, leave'em there to sulk." Kahni said with a grin, her generously raspy voice fitting perfectly with her look as it always had. "Seems like just yesterday you were a short lil lass with barely any skill. Now look atcha. I'm proud of how far you've come if I'd say so myself."

Judissia finally got around to striking a match and lighting the "magic" herb within the cigar, inhaling the smoke from it deeply. "Alright alright, while I agree, lets get on to the news you were talking about," She spoke, smoke rushing from her lips with every word before she started coughing some.

"Oh yeah, that." Kahn chuckled. "Straight to business huh? Just like always. Alright, so imma need a chair, because its only right to smoke this sucker out while I'm here. Courtesy of Vlintano."

~

"No, let us choose to be angry." Wiezen disagreed, licking chocolate from around his lips. "I've been to nice, too forgiving, and too nonchalant about matters that should have been handled without having to give out multiple opportunities for correction. There is not a single reason to not scowl them to the degree of their ignorance." He paused for a moment. "Tacos?" He furrowed his brows. "...I don't want tacos...they are not enough of a delicacy."
b-b-b-but TACOS!!! hơn một năm qua
Rosemary: Oh, of course *Trying to not let the compliments get to her head already, Rosemary pulled over a chair, the only chair that the hotel offered, as she herself sat on the bed*
Helga only chuckled to Wiezen's reaction to her suggestion. "I fear our ingredients do not match to make anything of a delicacy." The nymph got another crushed piece of chocolate for herself, and another one for Wiezen. "Weeeell, then what about perhaps a Quartz Stew? I know my Wiezy loves that." She said, mentioning the first option from earlier. "A couple simple ingredients that we definitely have. And for dessert..." She paused, licking her lips before she pressed them against his, savoring his bottom lip as if it were a lollipop. "You'll do juusstt fine." She giggled, cupping his cheeks. "One Cream Wiezen pie to go please.~" She laughed again, her soft snorts filling Wiezen's eardrums.

"Here... I-I-I'm here.... finally..." Flynn sighed behind Franziska. He was standing by the door of the room he shared with his lover. He tossed the weapon he used to defeat the servant aside as if it were a toy, taking off his gloves as he released a long tired sigh.
Franziska: *She turned around to see him, and her emotionless face turned into one of a genuine smile, as she ran over to him. She wrapped her arms around him, almost knocking him over as she did so* Flynn! I missed you so much! Are you hurt? Have you been sleeping and eating enough?

Enricho: *He looked over the contents of the paper several times, tossing the ingredients in, including Oasis' hair, before he took hold of the map and looked over it. He was ready to pour the potion all over the map, before he had to stop himself, and a thought came to him* If she doesn't come back before the sun rises, I will go looking for her. I can't wait forever for her to come back *Het set the potion down next to the map, sat in the chair, and just... waited*
"Thank ya." Kahn turned the chair around backwards and sat in it that way, her legs on both sides of it. She took the cigar that Judissia was passing back to her and propped it in her mouth, taking out a pouch full of fluffy bush that had strands of purple and red hair like stems sticking from it. Along with it, an actual cigar was taken out and split open skillfully, the tobacco within it being dumped carelessly on the floor beside her.
"So," She began, "I've caught wind from a little birdie that Nadas Wein is coming to town a little earlier than expected. The wealthy smug decided to come a little earlier than schedule, so that's the first part to it." She said between puffs as she started to break down pieces of some of the green plant substance that she had taken out.

Judissia nodded slowly, seeming to be somewhere else for a moment. She spoke in regards to what had just been said. "So, we're gonna have to head out earlier huh? The sooner the better I guess."

"Yeah, but that ain't even the half of it. Turns out he's got a new guard dog from what I've been hearin'." Kahn began to add the now broken down sections of green into the emptied cigar, her fingers going along to do the same to a few more buds of it while she was at it.

"A new guard dog huh? So what, a knight? Hunter? Merc? What are we dealing with?" Judissia asked while taking a seat on the edge of her bed.

"Dunno. But apparently he's a dangerous one to be dealing with. Some say that he ain't too normal either, but there isn't much information on him. Except maybe his body count. To put it simple, he walks into a horde of fully armed soldiers, he's the one that walks out. He walks into a lair of witches, he's the one that walks out. Ya see what I'm gettin' at here?"

Judissia gave a thoughtful nod. "Yeah...looks like we're gonna have to keep more of an eye on things this time."

~

Wiezen couldn't help but to chuckle, sparing the time to kiss her again...and again..and one last time before he finally gave his answer. "A Quartz Stew for the heads of the Quartz Household sounds like one of our much better options. And you, darling...would make a excellent dessert yourself for the night. I wouldn't mind seeing you covered in whip cream and chocolate once more."
What's Oasis doing, COLA! hơn một năm qua
-.- hơn một năm qua
I'm not saying bạn have any maids, Jade........ Can't say the same for your neighbors, however XD hơn một năm qua
Flynn returned the hug, his arms wrapping around Franziska securely and tightly. Her questions were inaudible to him, for he was just glad he could have his lover in his arms again. "I'm fine..." He answered, though his response was more than obvious a lie. "How are you? How is she?" He asked as he kept his arms around her.

The nymph allowed herself to be smothered by Wiezen's kisses, chuckling as she felt his lips press again her skin. Kisses were the best thing she could ever ask for from him. At the mentioning of repeating last night's event, she smirked. "Hmm, that would be delightful.~" She agreed with him, taking his hands into hers. "We should hurry, that stew takes an hour to simmer plus another one to prepare." She leaned in for a kiss, and as soon as their lips came in contact, the two vanished form thin air with the rest of their bags. They reappeared back in the cave thanks to the small something Helga was taught by Wiezen a long time ago. The nymph looked around and saw that Wick seemed sort of stressed and that the ropes had been messed with. "Huh... Nice touch." She mumbled when she realized the ropes were enchanted. Helga soothed Wick by gently stroking his muzzle as she removed the ropes with ease.

(wait till you see what the Quartz triplets + 1 prepared for their lovely parents xD)
At least bạn acknowledge the +1 hơn một năm qua
....ALZUL hơn một năm qua
.... Heil Hydra hơn một năm qua
Franziska: *As she hugged him, she only moved back slightly to greet his eyes* She's just fine. She went to sleep already. Will you stay until morning to meet her, Flynn? *Tears started to appear in her eyes as she looked at him, unable to believe that he was actually here, in her arms*
When they reappeared near the cave, Wiezen blinked once before going over to Wick, his ears perking some at Helga's comment about the enchantment that he had put on the rope. "Mhm. Wick is quite a one of a kind eye candy around these lands. Wouldn't want someone to attempt to take him, though it would not end well for that someone either way. But by the looks of it, one of our children have seemed to try their hand at getting out of walking home."
He waved his hand carelessly over the rope and they unbound itself, falling into his grasp as he mounted the saddle and turned Wick around towards the cave, offering a hand to help Helga up like he had done before. Or rather, like he always had been doing.
(Whoops. Forgot Rosemary)

Rosemary: *She gave a chuckle* Can't be that hard, right? As long as we stay out of his sight, we should get this job done like any other
"I'll stay as long as Kristoff allows me." He said, breaking the hug for a moment to place a kiss on her forehead. He wiped away the tears from her eyes and placed another kiss on her cheek. "I've missed you so much..." Flynn mumbled before he sighed. From his belt, he retrieved a few pouches of gold he'd earned over the past few months and placed them on the night table. With his daughter out of school, it would definitely help save money along with her getting a job.

The nymph gladly took Wiezen's hand with a chuckle, hopping onto Wick once more. She coiled her arms around his waist and let out a soft sigh, her nostrils exhaling warm air onto her husband's neck. Helga was glad once they had crossed the portal, for she always felt safer once on the other side. She wondered what her children were up to, and if they'd clean the house as told... for their sake. She snuggled behind Wiezen and hummed lightly, her eyes gazing at the beautiful night sky. Once their mansion came to view, she could see from the distance that the kitchen light was on and that someone was using the stove since there was smoke emitting from the windows. "Hmmm..." She squinted her eyes.
Franziska: *She looked at Flynn, as he set his things to the side. She couldn't help but hug him again, as if she was going to lose him. She held onto him tighter than before* Flynn, do you want anything. Dinner? A bath? Anything you want. You don't get to enjoy yourself enough, and I want you to enjoy yourself with what little time you have here
"Yer damn skippy." Kahn chuckled, her fingers moving quickly as she began to tuck and roll the broken down green plant into the cigar, twisting it just enough for it to be rolled securely without ripping it open. "The way I see it is that if you gots a guard with a reputation like that, you've got something more valuable than just diamonds and gold." She said, pausing her process of rolling the cigar to pass the one in her lips to Judissia.

"Yeah, you're right about that." Judissia said, take a few short drags so that she could speak, her eyes now more glazed than they had been prior. A light smoke had began to cloud the room some. She chuckled a bit. "So, I'm goin' to take this conversation as you're in on it with us. Also, don't go runnin' off afterwards, because we have something else to discuss."

~

Wiezen was just as glad as Helga was to get back onto their side of things, the most comfortable to him by far. The safety and welcome land that met his eyes led him to letting out a internal sigh of relief.
..And then he caught sight of the kitchen light, and soon, Wick was going into a small trot at the command on a slight tap on his sides from Wiezen's heel.

When the reached their home, Wiezen climbed down onto the ground and gave the horse's mane a good scratch. When Helga got off, he guided the stallion to it's stable behind the mansion for him to rest and help himself to the vegetables and water that awaited him.
Rosemary: *She stood up, now on the brink of excitement, no longer able to contain it* Alright. Then it looks like we have ourselves a damn good plan then
I can't believe Rosemary and Judissia's plot is just Final fantaisie X-2 hơn một năm qua
That is so far from the truth that the F in fantaisie is absent. hơn một năm qua
Rosemary's lover didn't make dick jokes and then explode after kicking a Blitzball..... That's a reference bạn aren't gonna get XD hơn một năm qua
"No..." Flynn answered plainly. "I've lost my appetite... What about you? Have you been eating? Has she? Was there enough money for the both of you? Has she been fired yet?" So many questions began to seep through his mind when he realized how long he had been gone.

Helga awaited Wiezen by the porch steps, not wanting to go in without him. When he finally returned, her hand interlocked with his and she spun him once in a small dance and gave a chuckle. The mother was about to open the door until she pulled away when she saw someone else do it for her from the inside.

"Mom! Dad!" Zealia greeted them with a wide smile on her face, her outfit changed from her torn dress to an expensive, golden night gown. Her hair was neatly brushed back into her curls. Her soft hands grabbed ahold of Helga's and Wiezen's, dragging them into the house. "Please, take a seat!~" She sang, letting them be onto the table her and her siblings had organized. A bundle of flowers were centered in the middle along with a few candles.

And then Elijah came along with Oswald, holding two plates with the meals they themselves prepared. "Good evening, Mrs. Quartz and Mr. Quartz." He began with a deep, fake accent. "We present to thee: A layered tortilla glazed with warm beans with a soft coat of fresh avocado and melted colby jack cheese and of course some toppings of tomatoes and fine slices of beef. To top it off, a perfectly crisp tortilla cut into perfect equilateral triangles. From your favorite chef, Chef Elijah." He looked at the glares from Oswald and Zealia. "--Eehhh, and I guess from Chef Lia and Os too. Maybe."

Helga blinked as she was seated, staring at the rather delicious plate. Though it description of it was a little exaggerated. "Uhm... Quesadillas?" She gave an overall summery. The mother heard a snicker come from the corner, her eyes meeting with Jr. who leaned against the wall and simply watched the scene unfold.

(take this quesadilla and love your smol beans again xD)
 "No..." Flynn answered plainly. "I've Mất tích my appetite... What about you? Have bạn been eating? Has s
Franziska: *She looked at Flynn as she hugged him before responding* We're fine, Flynn. There's no need to worry. *After what felt like hours of her being locked to him, she finally pulled away* Alright, I'll go run you a bath then *She turned and made her way to the bathroom*

Oswald: *As he greeted his parents with a smile, he turned to Zealia, his grin now faded to a frown as he whispered silently* Why did you rope me into this? I don't have to suck up to them to get their trust back! I had enough of a busy day as it is, the last thing I need is to get dragged into more of your guys' dumb ideas
because you're also in trouble xD hơn một năm qua
No, Wiezen ungrounded him. Now who isn't reading?! hơn một năm qua
The only one Oswald's is in trouble with is the guards hơn một năm qua
Wiezen just stared at the plate for a moment as he stood by his chair for a moment, staring at them all with a squint, eyeing them from Elijah, to Zealia, and then to Oswald, who he only stared at for a split second and less harsher compared to the prior two. He grabbed one of the quesadillas carefully and lifted it to his mouth, taking a bite from it, glancing at Helga for a moment. And then he stopped, and began to chew again. "Mmm~ The freshness of the avocado! The warm warm beans! The perfect slices of beef!~ This is...this is delicious! The crispness of the tortilla!--"
He took another bite, but with his next few words, it all changed. "And three grounded children, two of which are restricted of magic and grounded more for reasons that they are well aware of, one in which will definitely be reading the first thousand books of my choosing, the other one that will not be going shopping in quite some time!" All enthusiasm had left his voice and had reduced into a flat blandness. He paused and looked over to Oswald. "As a matter of fact, only two grounded children." He corrected himself. "I'm taking the time you had left before I ungrounded you and giving it to them." He smirked, his eyes going to Elijah.
"And someone still has a special task to tend to as well. And with that, me and your mother appreciate this greatly. It's a start for the both of you."

~

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold in the excitement there kiddo." Kahn laughed a little. "We aren't headin' out just yet. Especially not when we have the time to enjoy this." She held up the freshly rolled magic grass and put it to her lips. "Match please. and je vous remercie."

Judissia chuckled a little herself. "Let her get in the mood, it'll make things all the more fun. When she's this fired up barely anything can keep her in one place for too long. This is the biggest that we've decided to go yet, and I'd be a damn liar if I said that I'm not just as fired up now." She grinned a bit. "This is gonna be interesting to say the least."
This put a grin on my face and I don't know why.... Oh yeah, it's because Elijah and Zealia are shits XD hơn một năm qua
Rosemary: Oh yeah it is *Her hands were shaking with excitement now as she handed the box of matches to Kahn*

Oswald: *He turned to Wiezen, and at his response, he was just as surprised as his siblings, but for different reasons as he gave a grin and a gentlemanly bow* Thank you, father. You truly are a saint!
(Oh fuck, I totally forgot! Happy second anniversary to the creation of these characters, guys)
xD I forgot all about that too! Hell yeah, happy anniversary! hơn một năm qua
....happy anniversary to our depressing characters! hơn một năm qua
All the rapings in this RP (All 1 of them) will never compare to Wiezen shaving his beard just to please Helga.... Maybe Wiezen should not sleep with Helga even if she does what Wiezen says XD hơn một năm qua
Helga couldn't help but to chuckle along with the snickering from Jr. behind her. Elijah's left eye twitched, and so did Zealia's smile. The empty plate he held began to trembled within his hands, and he had to stop himself from breaking it completely. Wiezen Jr. slid in only to grab his own slice of the quesadilla, draining its color before he munched on it slowly. "Hmm... The cheese is good." He gave the effort to compliment them despite what their dad said.

"w-w-w-whaaaa? What ever do you mean, father? Us as your perfectly behaved children just wanted to surprise you with a treat to show our appreciation for you two. We fully understand what we've done and will take the punishments we deserve." She said, though from the bottom of her heart she felt like puking.

Helga took off the meat from her slice and gave it a bite, licking her lips at the melted cheese. She could see the sadness behind their eyes, lowering her ears in pity. Although she could not do anything about the being grounded part or their chores, she still complimented their effort. "This is very delicious, you two." The nymph said, making their ears twitch. She changed the topic completely to put a very small smile on their faces. "The avocado may have done better with a little more seasoning, but the cheese was melted to perfection and the beans cooked nicely. I see that your cooking skills have gotten better." Helga finished her slice. "Thank you." She stood up and kissed each of their cheeks. "Now, I think you should all head upstairs for the night. I'll clean this up."

Flynn let out a small sigh as he watched his lover leave. He stared at his hands for a while, his fingers lightly trembling before he clutched his fists. The alchemist left the room to get something to drink, only to bump into the familiar woman that shared no features of his at all. Her skin was tan, and she had short wavy brown hair that matched the moles and freckles across her face and body. There was also a healing scar visible from the corner of her eyebrow that extended along her nose and cheeks.

"--oof! Oops, I'm so--" The maiden with silver blue eyes blinked. "D-Dad? DAD!" Her expression changed immediately and she wrapped her arms around Flynn in a tight hug, smiling. "Dad, you didn't tell me when you were coming back again! You had me worried sick!" She knelt down to retrieve the clothes that had fallen when she bumped into the alchemist.

"Layla..." Flynn whispered more to himself than to her. His lips quivered into a smile as he knelt down to join her and help her pick up the clothing. "...How are you?" He asked.

"Me? I'm fine, daddy! You and mom always worry so much about me." She giggled, collecting the last shirt on the ground.
 Helga couldn't help but to chuckle along with the snickering from Jr. behind her. Elijah's left eye t
Franziska: *It wasn't long before she returned, speaking to Flynn* The bath is ready now, Fl- *She stopped when she saw Layla and Flynn talking to each other. The sight was enough to bring her to joyful tears again. She couldn't help herself as she looked at them, and she had to sit down to calm herself. The sight was almost too much for her*
Kahni gave a sideways grin, the match being struck and lit as she spoke. "Then hell, I guess that makes three of us now." She lit the hemp filled cigar, snickering some as she puffed from it.

"Oooh, this is gonna be good~" Judissia chuckled. "We're gonna have to treat ourselves after this one."

~

"Nah ah ah, no you won't Helga." Wiezen disagreed. "You won't be cleaning up anything. Cleaning the house means every inch of it. INCLUDING, the kitchen." He shoved the rest of his food into his mouth and chewed for a while. "Oh, and here's a task you'll definitely enjoy. Bright and early tomorrow, I want you both to go outside and clean the dirt. No water needed. Use the broom and mop. Neither the broom nor the mop should have even a spec on them, or your grounded for three more years." He said.
"Wiezen, Oswald. Tonight I will be making a pineapple bowl filled with whipped cream, fresh fruit, almonds, hot fudge pieces and chocolate strawberries. I'm sure you both will enjoy the two extras, perhaps even a third one is you'd like." He said.

And then his attention went to Helga. "Oh, and Helga dear. Don't even think about attempting to sneak either of them anything or for the first time in twenty years you just may go a month without our...nights of fun."
don't drag poor helga into this xD hơn một năm qua
XD so draggin' Helga into it hơn một năm qua
It's the only way to convince her otherwise, Jade XD hơn một năm qua
she did NOTHING hơn một năm qua
Oswald: *He was quick to give another gentlemanly bow* Father, you are far too kind to Eric and I.

Rosemary: Oh yeah, we are! I can just see it now. Going to one of those fancier restaurants, dressed in the finest clothes we have, ordering the best wine, and after that, we can go to one of those plays I heard about. *Rosemary was completely lost in her own world now*
Zealia's nails began to dig into her palms in irritation as she listened to all of her father's directions. She was going to have to touch... DIRT. A light shiver went through her spine as she pictured handling mud with her own hands and without magic. Elijah kept quiet, his eyes squinting in what seemed frustration at his father. His hand clenched into a trembling fist, and it took a lot of deep breaths to calm him... a little. "Fine." He said without a question. Although what hurt both grounded children the most were that they would be missing dessert. All of them had a sweet tooth, and they loved eating whatever their parents prepared. Zealia's lips trembled, and she closed her eyes to prevent tears from falling. Wiezen Jr. leaned against the wall with crossed arms, staring at his siblings before he finally sighed. "I don't think I'll be eating tonight, father. Thank you anyways." He said before he vanished into thin air back into his room.

Elijah and Zealia did as they were told and began to pick up the dirty plates and pans used today, taking them to the sink. Helga tapped her fingers lightly, but she couldn't help but pick up a crumb that had fallen and throw it away. She slowly slid the towel on the table in attempt to clean it as well. It was a natural instinct of hers to clean after all the time she spent with the triplets alone.
Jade, bạn did it again XD hơn một năm qua
A wooden spoon smacked at Helga's knuckles when she had began to attempt cleaning the table, and Wiezen cleared his throat. "I said no, Helga." He said firmly, taking her hand and guiding her up from the table and into his arms. "No." He said again, just to emphasize that he meant it. He took the towel from her and tossed it across the chair, his attention going back to Oswald. "I guess you'll be enjoying yourself then. I don't expect anything else from you after you have been relieved of your punishments, and I'd suggest you take your siblings as a good example."

~

Judissia listened closely to what Rosemary was saying while she daydreamed, nodding and taking note of each thing that she spoke of. She smiled thoughtfully for a moment, only to hear Kahn chuckle.

"It's that deep, huh?" Kahn said, passing the miracle plant to Judissia.

Judissia shrugged, but nodded to herself in silence at first. "It's what I've been holding on to that counts the most."
xD Shut up this is my first time hơn một năm qua
...she is a psychopath tho xD hơn một năm qua
No, I mean Flynn. And he's an actual one. He probably likes to see her cry too XD hơn một năm qua
Oswald: *He gave a sort of nervous look, his father's words echoing in his mind, repeating. And the thought of going back into town after angering the guards was enough to put him back into trouble. But with that, he gave a bow* Of course, father. No more foolish antics from me

Rosemary: *As she daydreamed, she turned to Judissia* Jud, what are you going to use with your share?
Watch as two guys play a group of girls XD hơn một năm qua
"--Ow!!!" Helga yelped when the wooden spoon came in contact with her knuckles, whimpering when she was dragged away. She sucked on her knuckles to soothe the burning pain, crying in mumbles as she looked around like a child would when caught redhanded. "B-But just a feeewww more crumbs..." She muttered when her eyes caught ahold of the little specs on the ground. Helga unintentionally leaned down to reach for the three crumbs and chunk of tomato that had accidentally fallen, her mind forgetting already what had happened mere moments ago.
bạn FORGOT AGAIN! XD hơn một năm qua
"Good." Wiezen gave a nod to Oswald, smiling some. But then he narrowed his eyes and the wooden spoon smacked Helga's butt. "Do I have to start adding on to that month already? I'll just go ahead and say that helping the children with anything around the house or outside of it is prohibited as well."

~

Judissia stopped for a moment to think on the question before speaking. "Maybe a little more hemp and a fine drink. I'll keep a little for the job and give the rest to some townsfolk that need it." She said with a shrug.

"Hahaha, yer virtuous ass!" Kahn started laughing some. "To be expected. You've always been the giving type. Ironic for a thief eh?" She grinned. "I'm gonna start another Green farm out somewhere for when I'm all done and ready to settle down."
Rosemary *She gave a blush of embarrassment at what Jud said, and scratched the back of her head* Oh, y-yeah, so am I. The giving the money part, I mean.

Oswald: *He kept his smile on his face, but as he did, it began to fade as he remembered what he was doing today. About how he was unable to use any sort of magic. Everyone else was capable of doing it and it was clear that he was the only one that lacked any magic. He didn't even have the pointed ears his family did. As Wiezen spanked Helga with the spoon, he couldn't help but clear his throat to get their attention* M-Mother, father, can I ask you something.... a little personal?
Helga didn't even react when her butt was hit my the wooden spoon, mostly because she'd become numb there to everything she's received from her behind. Her cheek bounced back to place and she blinked, lifting herself and eyeing the spoon, then Wiezen. "You tapped me or somethin'?" Her brows furrowed. "The knuckles hurt more..." She mumbled with a sniff, still in Wiezen's embrace. Her attention went to Oswald when she heard her name be called. "...h-huh? Oh, of course darling. Ask away." She said, massaging her aching knuckles.
Jade, I swear to fucking god hơn một năm qua
don't swear! that's a sin! hơn một năm qua
bạn can't just go and make a post without Flynn and then tell me no hơn một năm qua
Judissia raised an eyebrow. "Change your mind already?" She smirked some. "Don't worry about it. We all can use a good time, and those sound like some damn good ideas to treat ourselves with." she assured.

~

"Oh...well in that case," Wiezen said when Helga said that being popped on the knuckles hurt worse before smacking the knuckles on her other hand. And then he turned to Oswald. "Sure, ask anything you'd like." He answered with a smile.
Rosemary: You really think so, Jud? *She smiled at the thought, but was a little less excited and just happy at the thought*

Oswald: *He sat down at the table, his hands clenched as he what he wanted to say hanged on the tip of his tongue. Before he could think it threw, he blurted it out.* What am I? I can't do magic, I don't have pointed ears or red hair. I can't even go up to an animal without it either running away or attacking me. I'm nothing like the others, and yet you treat me like any parents would their child. Mother, father, I ask you. What am I really?
"---waaaahhhh!!" Helga cried when her other hand was smacked, jolting at the burning sting. She writhed in Wiezen's embrace, tears beginning to form in her emerald eyes as she sniffed. She was only able to pay attention to Oswald's words when the stinging soothed, though it didn't completely. The mother answered in the simplest way possible. "W-W-Why you're human, of course." Helga sniffed, her knuckles becoming red because of having such fair skin.
.......... Well, can't say I didn't warn ya, Jade hơn một năm qua
don't kill them xD oswald's future is thêm important now hơn một năm qua
But bạn an at least admire the tactic I use. I'm a regular U.S. politician, right here hơn một năm qua