windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 9437

hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: Yeah, yeah *She waved as Judissia closed the door behind her. Despite not having any sleep in a while, Rosemary couldn't bring herself to even close her eyes. Her mind was just racing with what she and Judissia had planned*
hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
Helga raised a couple zucchinis to smell before she was finally able to find the perfect one, adding it to a bag that was almost halfway filled with other green, fresh vegetables. She paid the necessary amount and thanked the owner of the stand before she moved to the next one which contained all the herbs she needed. As she took a sniff of the bundle of thyme, she nearly dropped it when the corner of her eyes caught sight of what appeared to be two glowing objects falling from the sky. The bright aura surrounding the two were far too blinding, and it did not look like any meteorite Helga had seen. "...w-w-wiezen...." She mumbled, gulping. They only seemed to increase speed as they fell into the distance, weird lightning bolts beginning to form behind them that grew into a full thunderstorm. She knew the two "meteorites" had hit the ground when the city suddenly suffered from a strong earthquake because of such impact, a few windows shattering a long with food items dropping and the stands simply falling apart. It even made Helga fall onto the ground along with many other townsfolk. It was not a short shake of the ground, for it continued for another five minutes.

(this... but two xD)
 Helga raised a couple zucchinis to smell before she was finally able to find the perfect one, adding
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Now Jade has taken the tiêu đề of the destroyer of happiness XD hơn một năm qua
cosmic_fusions commented…
...no hơn một năm qua
smol ginger spawns were just racing xD hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
As Wiezen was busying himself with retrieving a few packages of chocolate and some vanilla scented candles for he and Helga's...productive activities, he had just been purchasing all that he had gotten from that stand when the ground started trembling violently. He took action immediately, throwing up a barrier around some of the stands that he could get to in time. He wobbled and nearly fell flat on his face until his feet floated from the ground, in which he then gave a sigh of relief that he had had the thought to do so in time. When the town had stopped shaking, he looked around to inspect the caliber of destruction that had been caused. It didn't seem like anything too major.

"...See...this is why I don't like shaving my beard..." He muttered to himself as he went to go search for Helga, finding that she had been fallen onto the ground with the stands around them. "You alright? Are you hurt?" He asked while helping her to her feet, looking over her body, his gaze shifting in the direction where the "meteorites" had collided with the ground.

~

Judissia spent almost two hours in the bathroom's shower, the only sound being heard through the entire length of it was the sound of running water and a few mutters from her talking to the voice in her head. When the shower was finally turned off, there was complete silence until the knob jiggled and the door opened, steam rolling out of the bathroom like a carpet.

Judissia walked out with a towel wrapped around her and a second towel in her hands being used to dry her hair some. "Woo! As muscle relaxing as ever. Though their soaps are as shit as they always are in places like this." She commented, going to the window again to peer out of it in the same manner as before.
Rosemary: Yeah, as expected. But at least we have a shower. We usually stick to sleeping under trees most of the time *She chuckled at the thought, despite hating the idea of sleeping in the dirt*
"Y-Y-Yeah, I'm fine... ha ha ha...." She laughed awkwardly as she got back up to her feet, indicating there was something she was hiding. She distracted herself for a few minutes by helping organize the stands back into place with magic and repair any broken windows. The witch returned to her husband, tapping her fingers lightly in thought before her eyes gazed up to his. "U-Uhmm... That may or may not have been Elijah and Zealia...." She muttered.
Wiezen had already began to squint at her some when she had laughed so awkwardly, not hearing the snort at the end of it that he was so fond of. And his suspicions only increase when he noticed that her fingers were tapping together, causing one of his eyebrows to raise. "Helga." He said sternly. And as soon as he had told her that it may have been Eli and Zealia, his ears twitched, brows now furrowing in dismay when he felt their magic. And in the next instance, he was no long in front of her, going to the where the two "meteories" had crashed.

~

"Hey, gotta love our trees." Judissia said with a slight bit of laughter rolling through her words as she went over to where she had left her belongings and opened one of the pouches that had been attached to her belt and opening them, pulling out a cigarette sized cigar. Or at least, what appeared to be just a cigar. She looked over at Rose. "Still got those matches?"
last edited hơn một năm qua
Rosemary: Yeah, sure do *She reached into her pouch and took out a box of matches before tossing them to Judissia*
Judissia caught the matches in her right hand and sat down on the bed, leaving the towel laying across her head as she propped the cigar in between her lips, removing a match from the box and striking it, the small ember sizzling into existence. She leaned her head down a little, cupping her hand around the match as she lit her cigar, a strong sweet yet pleasing smell that didn't belong to a cigar immediately drifting from it as she took a long puff. She shook the match with a flick of her wrist, the flame disappearing and leaving only the burned bud. The smoke drifted from her nostrils slowly, floating into a light mist towards the ceiling.
"---Wiezy!" She dropped her bag of vegetables and disappeared without a flash as well, reappearing where he had gone.

~

"OH THAT WAS SOO NOT FAIR!!!" Zealia shrieked, dusting off the dirt from her torn dress with patches of fire lingering here and there from the speed she was going in. Her body was completely covered bruises and swipes of ash. Her hair that was once perfectly curled was now a nest of frizz.

"Whaaa--? That was soo fair! I won!" Elijah declared after he spat out the mouthful of dirt. His ginger hair was completely lathered in carbon and mud. "It's not my fault you have deformed wings."

"--DEFORMED WINGS?! OH YOU INSOLENT SHAMELESS SWINE!! YOU DID NOT WIN!!! I ARRIVED TO THE MOON FIRST AND YOU JUST HAAAAAD TO PUSH ME OFF MY PATH ON THE WAY DOWN! YOU COULDN'T HANDLE LOSING, SO YOU WENT WITH ALMOST KILLING ME INSTEAD!!!"

Elijah blinked in confusion at her exaggeration. "Ohhhh myyyy goooodddddd, why are you such a dramatic bitch?!"

"--BITCH?! THE ONLY BITCH HERE IS YOU, YOU FRIGGIN' CUNT PILE OF DICKS!" She launched herself on top of her brother and swung down at him, Elijah avoiding the blow rather easily before he flipped her off him against a tree.
Rosemary: *She looked as Judissia took a drag of the cigar, and she turned her head to the side. She hated the smell of smoke and didn't really partake in smoking at all*
A bright flash occurred in the sky before striking the ground in between Elijah and Zealia, a split searing across the ground and reducing where it had struck into an empty hole of blankness and ashen white. Wiezen cleared his throat, now standing only a foot or two behind where the light had diminished where it collided into oblivion. His arm were folded across his chest, his stern expression lingering with bits of irritability as he looked from one to the other.
"Oh, did I interrupt another one of your childish squabbles? Don't mind me. Continue, please, go on." He spoke in a familiar calm manner, yet his blue scowling eyes dared either of them to make even the slightest move while he was there. "The tenth time within two months. The TENTH," he emphasized bluntly, the growing unseen aura around him restricting their magic and paralyzing them where they stood.
"Can your mother and I not leave either of you alone for even a day?" His voice sounded as if it were supposed to be raised, but only the sternness within it increased.

~

"Oh lighten up butter cup, it's not a cigar this time. I quit those and took up something a bit more...healthy." Judissia said, leaning back against the headboard of the bed that she was on, coughing a little and waiting a second or two before taking another puff, a long ash already forming where the orange-red cherry burned at the other end.
Rosemary: *She turned to look at the cigar, a little curious as what she was doing* Oh... so what is it?
Judissia chuckled and grinned some, more smoke seeping from the corner's of her lips. "Hmmm? So you wanna know huh? IIII don't know, I don't think you're old enough yet kiddo~" She teased jokingly.
"....actually it's the ninth but okay..." Elijah muttered underneath his breath, ready to make a run for it until he realized his magic was being restricted and his body paralyzed. Silence filled the air, Zealia's mismatched eyes wavering in worry and shame. They had no answers to their father's questions – I mean they did, but they would probably die if they replied back. Helga reappeared besides Wiezen, her eyes darting between her children as she quickly ran to them despite what they did, inspecting them to see if they were okay. The mother sighed of relief when she realized they were just minor injuries, swiping the dirt from their cheeks before she returned to Wiezen's side.

"Daddy, have I told you yet how nice you look today?" Zealia spoke, changing the topic completely as she smiled innocently, similar to how her mother would. "This look definitely suits you. Oh, and I like your outfit of choice it is quite stylish."
Rosemary: N-No fair! I'm in my twenties! I'm old enough! I can handle it *She gave a hmph as she crossed her arms*
Wiezen's eye twitched slightly at Zealia's compliment. "No I do not...and this does not suit anything. I had to shave. And these are just normal clothes. An almost worthy mention attempt, Zealia Quartz." But then his eyes shifted back to Elijah. "Only the ninth hm? Tell me, does that honestly make any difference two my point whatsoever Elijah?" He said with a snap to his voice now. "I think it is time for long over due punishments to be due. Starting with who I'd expect better behavior from than this."

His gaze shifted to Zealia. "You are to incinerate every last item you've purchased today down to the smallest. As a matter of fact, I'll tend to that myself. You are grounded for the next year, and will clean every last inch of the house until even the dust that may re-accumulate over time will return sparkling for the next two weeks. Without. Magic. And your shopping privileges are hereby revoked."

He then went on to Elijah, and a smirk came across his face. "And you, smart-ass. I have something particularly special for your chores. But we'll get to that once we return home. But don't think you're getting off the hook either. You will report to the Empty Space for 12 hours every day and read every book about the formation of rocks until the 12 hour period is over. You are also grounded"

"And finally, both of you will give your sweets to Jr. for the next month since he holds the most common sense out of the both of you. And to put with that, you will not be enjoying any of the delicious suppers that your mother and I will be preparing for the next two weeks and will only be eating lettuce sandwiches until you have learned your lessons. Your reckless little fights have been causing destruction in town, and I have given you both numerous opportunities to correct your actions. I will tolerate this foolery no more, do you understand?"

~

Judissia began laughing, coughing due to some of the smoke before holding out the cigarette shaped cigar to her. "Oh yeah? Then prove it. This is magic grass that grows from the earth, 100% natural and as healthy as smoking gets with more benefits than anything."
bạn know, I'm actually curious as to what Oswald and Wizen's relationship is :P hơn một năm qua
Also, Judissia smokes the devil's rau diếp hơn một năm qua
That depends on your opinion of Seth Rogan hơn một năm qua
Rosemary: W-What! You know I can't do that, Jud! I have to be as healthy as possible. Call me a kid all you want, but I'm gonna pass on it *He held out her hand in order to stop her, refusing the offer*
"Aaah, wuss!" Judissia laughed. "This makes you more healthier, not just physically but also mentally. Hell, this even beats drinking by carriage loads!" She grinned, giving a shrug before taking another puff herself, this time dragging it out while inhaling it. She looked over to Rosemary and blew out a series of rings, which was followed by a foggy ball of it shooting through them. "Don't knock it till ya tryyy iiiit~"
Rosemary: *She shook her fist in a joking manner* I'll knock you if you don't stop *She crossed her arms before she stood up from the bed and turned to her* I should take a shower as well. I've been smelling of a pig in the summer sun for a week now
"Ugh, tell me about it. You've been smelling like a pig pen full of skunk shit for the longest!" Judissia exclaimed, laughing a bit more. "Or like that one guy two towns ago who actually fell in some." She chuckled while puffing away the last bit and tossing aside the little charred brown that was left of it, letting the inhaled smoke flow slowly in a deep mist from both her nostrils and her lips this time.
Rosemary: Yeah.... Fell... I'll be done soon *With that, Rosemary walked into the bathroom, before the sound of running water could be heard coming from the bathroom*
"---WWWHHHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!" Zealia shrieked in horror when she was told she'd have to incinerate all her beautiful clothes and shoes she'd went shopping for today. "No! You can't, papa!" She begged him. "I just restocked for my fall collection a-a-and those heels were the last of my size! I'll never be able to find another dress that beautiful! I'll never do this again, I promise! I'll do any chores that you force Elijah to do, but don't make me destroy what I love! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­PLE­ASE­!!!­!&q­uot­;

Elijah shrugged. "I don't care. And I'm not reading any book. Period." He said rather bluntly, giving a hmph. "We didn't even do anything, we were just having some fun. Way to be a square, dad. Not like you know how to have fun anyways." He rolled his eyes with a groan. But when he mentioned all his sweets were going to his brother, his ear twitched and his eyes narrowed. "No they're not! THEY'RE MINE!"

"MOOOOM!!!!" Both Elijah and Zealia shouted in sync for help.

Helga Quartz tapped her fingers lightly besides Wiezen. "U-Uhmm...." She began, stammering. Her eyes fell on Zealia, then on Elijah, then back to Wiezen. "...I think your father is right." The witch said.

"----WHAT?! OHHHHH MYYY GOODDDDD now you're siding with him because he SHAVED?!" Elijah accused her.

"No. I believe your father and I have given thee both enough opportunities, all in which you've wasted. You put the city folk in danger with that earthquake you made. And now everything is closed so we cannot make a proper Quartz dinner. ....N-Not that we were gonna give you any anyways." The mother crossed her arms. "If, and only IF, you two behave yourselves and make up for what you've done, then perhaps your father and I could have a talk."

"--mmmooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmm­...­.&q­uot­; Zealia whined.

"No. I said no." She kept her quivering lips shut before she fell for the temptation of her children.

"Ugh.... We have the meanest and most booooring parents EVER."

"They weren't cool parents to begin with." Elijah commented.

The nymph scoffed in disbelief, her hands clutching into fists as she cursed in an ancient language, stomping her feet stubbornly. "I AM cool!" Her ears lowered slightly as if she'd been hurt by their commentary.

"No you're not, you're a SQUARE!"

"---I am not a four right-angled shape, Elijah Quartz!" Helga finally yelled, something she hadn't done to them for a while now. "You know what? Absolutely no dinner for you OR Zealia. We're going home now."
Oh wow, okay, I tried to think rationally, but I can't hold it in. They're both fuckers XD hơn một năm qua
I get the feeling, when they were toddlers, they threw a kẹo bar at Helga and said, "Buy this for me, bitch!" hơn một năm qua
-Universe_COLA- commented…
xD Well they;re about to have a realization about reality XD hơn một năm qua
Wiezen remained silent for a long moment, and when he spoke again, his words were sharper than before. "ENOUGH!" The trees around them shook, some of them becoming completely still as the wind stopped and complete silence washed over the area. His ears twitched slightly. And then again. His blue eyes sparked with menace as he went into a stand in front Elijah. "The fact that you still act like a toddler in need of training wheels for a stroller says a lot about what you should and shouldn't be permitted to do! You didn't do anything? You were just having "fun"?! At the cost of WHAT, Eli!? People's homes?! People's spaces of work!? The very things that they use to make a living in order to provide and feed their family's, and that's something you see as fun?!" His eyes pierced into Eli's like daggers of clear frozen waters. "And here you are talking about what you won't do? And trust me, we'll see about that. What's next to be caused by your "fun" hm? The death of people? Is that something you see as fun?! Ridiculous!"
Now fed up anger had began to seep into his voice. "The problem as that the both of you are spoiled, irresponsible, pampered CHILDREN that are inconsiderate as all hell. But no more of it!" The palm of his hand had already began to glow as he spoke, and he smacked it against Elijah's forehead, leaving a kanji that glowed red, and as it disappeared Eli's magic suppressed itself severely to the point where it felt as if he hadn't any at all. "No more games. No more magic. No more chances."

He turned to Zealia and gave her the same treatment without hesitation. "The parents that have given each and every last one of you everything you've ever asked for are boring to you now that you can't have your way with things hm? You're just as much of a brat as your brother!" He released them from their paralysis. "I am sick and tired of having to clean up after your messes as if you were still running around in piss filled diapers! Both of you know better! Or then again, apparently you don't because you act as if you don't. You want to act like children than so be it, you'll be treated like children!"

He then turned to Helga. "And you." He spoke more calmly, but every word was still just as stern. "Don't you even have the smallest hope of "talking to me" about anything pertaining to this. It's time for you to stop being ran over and bending backwards to do things for them that they obviously don't deserve." He then turned back to the children. "Go home. NOW. Oh, wait, no magic? Hah, too bad, WALK! And if that house isn't spotless by the time I get back you'll find yourselves having to SHARE A BATHROOM!"

~

Judissia laid back against the head board, snickering to herself as Rose went into the bathroom. She started to relax, closing her eyes to stare blankly at her eyelids. The closest thing that she would ever get to dreaming.
Boy, that's terrifying. I sure hope Enricho never has to yell at Oasis like that................................................... hơn một năm qua
Oasis is a good little smol young adult....sometimes XD hơn một năm qua
Alright hơn một năm qua
*After some time, Rosemary stepped out of the bathroom as steam rose from the door. She walked out, a bath towel wrapped around her body as she dried her hair before setting it aside and sitting on the bed*

Oswald: *He sat in his bedroom, looking over an assortment of stones he had taken from the yard, and set them around him. He sat on the ground, crossing his legs and focused as hard as he could on the stones. He focused, and focused, leaving no trace of thought on anything else but the stones. He rose his hands up as he looked at them, biting his lip as he tried his best, but to no avail. They would not levitate or move in the slightest, and eventually, his hands fell to his side as he looked at the ground pathetically, unable to comprehend why he couldn't perform basic magic*
Judissia opened her eyes some when the bathroom door had opened. Even though she was well aware that it was Rosemary, she still remained wary of their surroundings. For instance, she could hear the chattering in the room below them about how absurd the the amount of silver that their room costed was, even when none of the rooms there really cost that much of anything. Or the opening and closing of the doors that were on the same floor as their room was. "Hm, that soap smells better on you than it does on me." She commented, closing her eyes again as she continued her relaxation.
Rosemary: Better than what I smelled like before, that's for sure *She grabbed hold of a brush and began to run it through her hair, humming quietly as she did so*

Enricho: *He woke up, still noticing the dark sky of night. He looked at Ossiana, seeing if she was still asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he remained still in bed, but his thoughts were on Oasis. Was she really that mad that she didn't return home? Did Ossiana's words cut that deep? The more questions he asked himself, the more worried for her safety he became*
No, wait til morning XD hơn một năm qua
Fine, skip to morning XD hơn một năm qua
They'd rather hear about Enricho's than Wiezen's hơn một năm qua
Judissia snorted at her reply, her eyes remaining closed as she listened to the sound of Rosemary brushing her hair. "So, I've been doin' a lot of thinkin' as of lately Rose...." She began, exhaling through her nostrils slowly.
Rosemary: *She stopped brushing at the sound of Judissia's voice before turning* Yeah? About what?
Judissia was silent for a moment, debating on whether or not to answer or not. She decided that since she already went through the trouble of bringing it up, there wasn't a point of not saying anything else now. "Well, you've been doing pretty damn good as of lately aside from the recent incident. You've come a long way. You're strong. I think that at some point its about time that we go look for them again. Your family, I mean. You're ready. You seem to have it under control too. And...you know, I can't just keep lugging you around with me when I know you've been wanting to go home or maybe search for them.ac"
She remembered how devastated Rose had been when they had went to go finally visit them fifteen years ago, only to find that the cabin had been burned down to the ground. But they had found no signs of bodies or anything of that sort, or death. Just burning wood.
Rosemary: *She looked at Judissia, the memory of that event coming back. And she gave an answer that Judissia wasn't expecting* No, we don't have to. It's fine. They probably have gotten along fine without me. That or they are already dead. They were always in trouble, and I wasn't much help in keeping them out of it. Besides, we have to focus on what we do, Judissia. I can't focus on any sentimental things like that
"...Alright then, if that's your answer then I'm all for it. Besides, I was hoping you'd say somethin' like that. You've been good company for twenty damn years, there ain't no way I'm letting them take ya that easily." Judissia said the last part as a joke, but deep down somewhere she knew that part of it was partially true.
Rosemary: *She could see her deep in thought, and she turned to Judissia with a smile* Hey, even if we did find them, there's no way I'd leave your side
Listening to Rosemary's words brought a smile on her face, a bit of relief and reassurance coming to her as she sighed internally. She looked over at Rose and ginned some. "Yeah, well it's the same for me. You have my back and I have yours."
Rosemary: We've had each other's back for over a decade. I don't see myself stopping anytime soon, Jud *She gave her another smile as she ended her sentence*
Judissia gave a nod. "Sounds goodta me. We've still got a lot ahead of us to take care of too." She chuckled and gave Rose a thumbs up. "I'm thinkin' after this we can find a place to crash and call our own. What do ya think?"
Rosemary: *She gave a nod* I like the sound of that, Jud. Let's make this next job a really good one
All Elijah did was remain completely quiet during the whole time Wiezen scolded them. He didn't even seem to react to his magic being suppressed, though the small scratches he had gotten began to burn a little without their natural healing ability. At command, he stood a couple minutes later and shoved his hands into his pockets, his eyes not making contact with anyone. He simply shrugged and did exactly what Wiezen wanted: to leave. The same happened with Zealia, although guilt and sadness was more visible on her face, especially because of the tears rolling down her cheeks. They both made their way out of the sight of their parents to seek the cave and eventually arrive home without magic.

Helga watched them flee silently, her ears mildly twitching as she stood besides Wiezen. Her hand interlocked with his, fingers intertwining before he looked at him. "For the record... I think you're pretty cool..." She said in attempt to lighten the mood, her giggles with snorts a possibility for a cure to any disease. The mother now held both of her husband's hands, their touch itself enough to soothe frustration and anger. Her glowing emerald eyes looked into his, and she smiled, a smile that told him everything was going to be okay.
Can Helga's giggle cure my cancer? hơn một năm qua
yes hơn một năm qua
What are bạn talking about? bạn guys NEVER wait hơn một năm qua
*The Dothist, the first Servant to rise. It was quiet, not moving an inch. The mass of flesh hid inside the thin crystal that it used as its weapon and its shield. The corpses from its victims years ago had rotted away into that of skeletons, with other corpses that were just rotting being that of travellers, unaware of the danger that awaited them in this long dead village. The Dothist remained silent and still, until it felt the presence of something. It felt the presence of a group of four approaching. Yet only one seemed to move closer than the rest. And at the end of the village, stood a man. A man in a pure white uniform, like that of the churches. His white gown complimented his pure white hair and beard, his wrinkled face giving a calm expression as he stared down the path to where the Servant was, before he spoke up*
Kristoff: Dothist! The first of the Servants, The Servant of Sacrifice! You have massacred this village for the sake of your cruel and despicable god. For that, you will perish today
*Sensing the threat that this man was, The Dothist wasted no time in sending it's sharp crystal-like mass into the ground. Cracks emerged as they travelled toward him. Once he could hear the crystals moving, he shouted to his team*
Kristoff: Now's our chance! Kill him while he is open!
gonna need wayyy thêm information before i reply back for flynn xD hơn một năm qua
Wiezen stared into her eyes for a long moment, trying not to smile and instead looking away. "I think you're pretty cool yourself." He muttered, but his words were as genuine as ever. "They are going to have to learn sooner or later. And it is definitely going to be much sooner than they'd like." He sighed. "Why must Elijah be so much like I was..." He pulled one of his hands away from hers gently and pinched the bridge of his nose, mumbling something to himself.
In a sense to say, all of them were like him in a way, Wiezen Jr. and Elijah more so. Zealia resembled her mother much more, almost down to her personality.

"Well, we've already gotten what we needed, but we can only hope that things most of what we retrieved hasn't been completely ruined.

~

"Oh trust me, it definitely is. And about that nobleman we're after...we're gonna have some company with us. Remember Kahni? The chick that we met up with in Alebastar a few months ago?"

~

As Zealia and Elijah were going back towards where the portal was something jumped from the bushes ahead of them, stopping for a moment to yank their leg from a vine while cursing before swinging their ax down at something that was within the bush itself. They were cursing in mutters when they noticed the two nearing.

Oasis looked down the path in a stare, her ax now resting on one of her shoulders as she went towards them. "Hey guys, what's up--hell, you guys look like shit! Who won this time?" She said, looking in between them.
Oasis, get back trang chủ at once XD hơn một năm qua
Also, if these two make Oasis think that Ossiana's bình luận was worse than it was, I will be super mad XD hơn một năm qua
.....still gonna get shitted on xD hơn một năm qua
Rosemary: *She thought for a moment before she spoke up* Oh yeah, I remember her. She's gonna be helping us out, huh?
"I don't know, just heard some chattering floating around on our way here that she was gonna be somewhere close, probably trying to steal our light." Judissia smirked some at this. "Just like a black market thief. Which means if she's going to be there, then she's gonna wanna come with. Which also means that if we've caught her attention, we've got something good going for us in the next town." She ran her fingers through her hair, slicking it back into a damp mess. "But I know there's one thing for sure, she has knowledge of a lot of places we can use as our own to lay low."
She grinned. "See? Like I said, a bonus on top of a bonus."
Rosemary: Well, you just have everything figured out, don't 'cha *She giggled as she went back to coming her hair*
Judissia gave a shrug. "Eh, only when I feel like it sometimes." She answered with a short bit of laughter for the moment. She crossed one leg across the other as she laid there and stretched for a bit.
Helga's arms coiled around her husband's body as she placed a kiss on her shoulder for support. "Don't blame yourself for them being just like you. They're still growing, my love. And I'm sure this will help them realize the errors to their actions." Her grip on him tightened before she giggled again, another kiss being placed on his chest this time. "Helgyyy doesn't like to see Wieezzyy maaaaad." She teased before nuzzling her head against his shoulder. "We unfortunately weren't able to get the halibut in time. And I don't believe the leeks retrieved will suffice. We should change our dinner meal – now that there's less people." She suggested. "Or you know, order take out food." She joked, knowing Wiezen despised that concept.

Elijah and Zealia wore emotionless faces, though a few tears remained in the girl's eyes. Elijah was more on the angry size of things. He was silent, though one could tell that hell was unleashed upon his mind. When he heard the bushes ruffle and saw the unfamiliar woman walk towards them, he raised his hand as if he had magic and prepared to launch her to the moon. And then he realized his magic was stripped again, and he growled underneath his breath, his hang clenching into a trembling fist.

"Not now, princess." Elijah growled as he shoved his hand back into his pocket. "Butcher's callin' for his axe back." He sneered before walking past her into the cave. He went to retrieve the rope Wick was left tied in, not caring his parents said to only walk.

Zealia sniffed some, wiping her tears off with her torn sleeves. Her saddened mismatched eyes came in contact with Oasis's, and she seemed to be leaning in for a hug, that is, until she pulled away slightly to make a comment. "I-I-I thought I said blue and brown are an awful c-combination" She cried at Oasis's choice of outfit.
Thanks for skipping Kristoff, Jade XD hơn một năm qua
Okay, I'm sorry :P hơn một năm qua
And if bạn don't reply, than Flynn is dead bởi canon and Cian wins hơn một năm qua
Rosemary: *She gave another chuckle as she set the brush down, putting her hair back into her loose ponytail*

*As the Dothist rushed toward Kristoff, he set up a barrier around him the crystal bouncing off it, and then striking into the barrier violently, trying to shatter it. It didn't notice as a woman in armor ran toward the creature, shouting at the figure next to her*
Ophelia: Now's our chance, Flynn. Do you think you can get close to it?

*Picture of Ophelia*
 Rosemary: *She gave another chuckle as she set the brush down, putting her hair back into her loose p
Oasis's expression scrunched slightly as Elijah's comment, and she watched him walk passed her, debating on whether or not to give her ax a nice hard swing. "The toilet called, it said it wants it's shit back from your mouth. The shit called too, it wants its smell back from your clothes."
But when she saw Zealia, she raised a eyebrow at her tears. "And I thought I told you to stop being such a damn crybaby you damsel in distress."

As Elijah was untying the ropes, they seemed to only coil tighter around where they had been tied before giving a jolt of electrocution that knocked Eli back and off his feet.

Oasis glanced over at him before she almost started laugh, though she held it at bay. She turned back to Zealia. "I take it that's the brother you're always complaining about? You were right, he does look like a douche...anyways, no time for small talk, I need your help with somethin'." She said urgently. "The first is that potion you made for me last time, it's sorta starting to w--" Before she could finish, there was a poof of smoke, and the long tail and stinger of a scorpion appeared. "...wear..off.." She finished slowly. "God damn it!" She groaned.
Yay, there's that tail hơn một năm qua
....answer wiezelga xD hơn một năm qua
No, Jade. bạn don't get to demand a reply from COLA when bạn refuse to reply to me XD hơn một năm qua
Elijah rubbed his head when he was sent off his feet, growling some at the ropes. "Seriously?" He spoke more to himself than anyone else. He sat there thinking for a moment before he looked around, his eyes falling on Oasis's axe. "Hmmm..." He smirked.

"I am not a crybaby." Zealia sniffed, her brows knitting in denial. But at her friend's question, she raised her head slightly and calmed her crying to listen. "W-What is it? A new wardrobe? I'd love to help but daddy's BURNING ALL MY CLOTHES!!!" She stomped her foot and exhaled, prevailing the tears to fall once more. "Another p-potion?" Lia sniffed again, her eyes falling onto her tail. "I'd love to help but father stripped away my magic! And if I touch any ingredients then he'll make me wear..." She shivered. "Brown." The hybrid had to hold in her puke.

Eli didn't need magic to be able to sneak behind Oasis while she was distracted with his sister. In a blink of an eye, he had her axe in his hands. His magic may have been gone but his strength was still strong as ever. He ran toward the ropes with it and attempted to slice them apart.
Jade, I am going to scream hơn một năm qua
huh? oh, must've forgotten to rEaD tHe cOmMeNts hơn một năm qua
Well, if you're gonna be like that, maybe I'll just xóa all my posts hơn một năm qua
Is it an immature thing to do? I don't care :P hơn một năm qua
Oa rolled her eyes when Zealia had protested against being the crybaby that she was. "Uh, yes, your are, the queen of dramatic EVERYTHING. And stop talking about my clothes you fabric freak. If anything, some of yours need to be burned, you have waaay to damn many anyways! Some of them you probably never even wear--oh my god your crying again." She groaned.
"Wait, what?...damn it! I was banking on having you in on this. Wait...oh come on, it's just a damn col--" She whirled around when she no long felt her ask in her grasp.

When Eli swung the ax to hack at the ropes, Wick became riled, the black stallion's eyes rolling in a startled manner before it threw its hind legs out, its hooves jabbing into Elijah's chest in a hard kick.

Oa winced at the impact of the kick, but went to go retrieve her ax. "That's what you get!" She snatched up her weapon and growled. "And don't touch my stuff ya prick." She gave a "hmph" and went back to Zealia, sighing. "Well, it looks like I'll have to head out on this one by myself." She said, strapping her ax to her back. "But now you probably won't be able to help now because you fight physically like a sissy without your magic..." She said, scratching the back of her head and going silent. And then she became more serious.
"I'm going to Edrain." She said finally, her tail wrapping around her waist.
bạn guys have left me with absolutely nothing! XD hơn một năm qua
xD New characters will be called forth! hơn một năm qua
Good idea. I already have one waiting in Edrain for Oasis XD hơn một năm qua
Elijah groaned in pain when the stallion had kicked his chest, rolling on the floor for a moment to recover. He panted heavily, heaving from the blow as he struggled to talk at first. He watched as Oasis took the axe back, attempting to stand but only falling back down. He glared at Wick once he was able to talk, his voice hoarse and almost mute. "--SERIOUSLY WICK?! I gave you extra c-carrots!" Eli winced as he clutched his burning chest for a moment.

"I do not fight like a sissy." Zealia crossed her arms, raising a perfectly arched brow. "I may be more emotional about things but that does not give me any less of a chance to kick ass." The Quartz said truthfully with a hmph. "Also, I may not have magic nor my idiotic brother. But there's still one Quartz that does, and that is my other conceited brother. Maybe he'd be willing to help. Maybe not."

"W-We're not taking her non-existent ass into our world." Elijah grunted some as he was finally able to rise from his knees. "And Edrain? Ahahaha... AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! yeaah, right."

"Pardon me, but... WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT TO GO TO EDRAIN?!" Zealia asked.

The blonde man remained completely silent, his attention more on the weapon he gripped tightly than anything else. As if a servant wasn't right in front of him. As if his friends' lives weren't in danger. As if... he was just tired. His eyes slowly moved to interlock with Ophelia's, his left one where Nithloraul had been seemingly darker than the other. He stared at her for a few more seconds before all he gave was a nod. Flynn looked back at the Servant in its vulnerable state before he disappeared from sight, reappearing behind the creature. He ran towards it as he focused on the barrier, his speed increasing until he jumped abnormally high, his weapon aiming downward as he fell. It began to glow with a bright aura as distance between it and the Servant became shorter. And then he finally jammed the blade through, keeping balance by holding onto the stick part.
 Elijah groaned in pain when the stallion had kicked his chest, rolling on the floor for a moment to r
*The Dothist screeched as it was under attack by Flynn. It send it's crystals back and they all came forth at Flynn. As it moved fast, Flynn's other arm moved in their direction and a red substance, like veins, grabbed hold of the crystals and stopped their momentum. The Nithloraul called out to Flynn*
Nithloraul: It's defenseless, Flynn. Finish the son of a bitch off!
how the fuck is he suppose to finish him xD hơn một năm qua
He has the Nithloraul. Figure it out XD hơn một năm qua
bạn didn't reply in 5 minutes, so clearly I am right hơn một năm qua