windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 9437

hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Oswald: *Once he saw Junior, he calmed himself and scratched the back of his head before answering* Ah, sorry, Junior. It's Eli and Ze being immature again. Ran off to fight and left me with all their work. You know how stressful it is

Enricho: *He gave a nod* As do I, Oss *He allowed her to move up the stairs first, before following behind her* She'll be as strong a fighter as her lovely mother one day, I just know it
hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
Wiezen rolled his eyes at her fake sniffling, but smiled nonetheless when he felt her plump warm lips against his neck. "Before dinner?" He complained. "That would mean that I would have to do so sooner rather than later! I might as well have done it now!" He exclaimed, stroking his beard. "It's alright Beardy...there there...you will return to glory in the future, a glory far greater than you have now..."

~

"Yes, zhat I agree with you wholeheartedly. She will be a magnificent warrior...but for now, she will only have room for much more needed growth before she can reach her goal." Ossiana responded, going into some thought on things.

-

Meanwhile, Oasis had left the burrow with only her viking styled ax and walked through the desert muttering to herself about what had happened. "Not ready? I AM ready--SHE'S the one not ready!" She ranted. "--Not a damn child anymore. I can handle myself, and I'll prove it! I'll...I'll--" She came to a pause as an idea popped into her head, a grin coming to her face. She knew exactly what she was going to do.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Windwakerguy430 commented…
No, Oasis, don't do this XD hơn một năm qua
So do I. But it will never be as bad as me, I fucking hope hơn một năm qua
No one deserves that hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *He continued to follow behind her, allowing her to think. His thoughts were on Oasis, and hoped that she wouldn't take this too hard. But at the thought of it, he thought it was silly and brushed it off*
hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
"I will shave that thing off when you sleep." She warned Wiezen when he began to talk to his beard. "Or I'll pay one of the kids to do it. Bearded or not, I love thee. But no beard is when I love thee slightly more." She giggled as she hugged her husband from behind. "I told Eli to shave his but he is as stubborn as thee."

"It's Wiezen." The Quartz corrected. "Wiezen or Eric." He truly despised being called "jr." since that's exactly how it made him feel... a junior. Although, the only person he allowed to call him that was Helga, and only her. Mainly because he's always had a weak spot for his mother no matter what cuteness she smothered him in. Wiezen Jr. listened to what he had to say, his black brows lightly furrowing. "Are you unharmed?" He asked. His eyes went to the dozes of boxes scattered across the floor that could belong to no other than Zealia. He rolled his eyes at the thought.
Oswald: Yeah, I'm alright. It was more of a mentally draining ordeel than physical. *He looked around the house, before his eyes fell back onto Jr.* Hey, where is mom and dad at anyway?
"The children will fill my wrath if they EVER let you persuade them to shave my beard and so will you!" Wiezen said defensively with a small growl, still stroking his beard. "Eli understands the importance of a beard...but you're a woman, therefore you wouldn't." He paused for a moment. "Yes, I believe that was worded correctly." He muttered. "Now I must go back to that atrocity of a smooth face---I refuse to shave away ALL of it!" He said in a matter of fact sort of manner. "Only some."

~

Ossiana reached back and felt for Enricho's hand until she found it, grasping it tightly while she thought. She had always thought of the day when their baby girl would grow up; She had thought of that inevitable day ever since Oasis had been but a infant in her arms, and she dreaded it every single time. They had done everything they could to make sure she would be prepared, and even now she felt as if it hadn't been enough. As if there was more. There was more. But...she understood that there were a lot of things that their baby girl would have to learn on her own. And that's what she feared the most.
Enricho: *It was almost as if he could read exactly what Ossiana was thinking. Being with her for twenty years, he knew when she was having troubled thoughts. And given the events that had occurred, he knew what it was, and spoke up*. No matter what happens, we will always be there for her, Oss. Even if she is at her worst, we'll always be there to help her. We may show it in different ways, but we both love her and care about her. And nothing will change that.
Ossiana let out a tedious sigh, and despite it, when they reach the top of the steps she turned to him with a smile. "Yes...yes you're right love." She kissed his lips softly. "Thank you..I really needed to hear that Enricho.."
"Gone." Wiezen Jr. replied in a straightforward manner, not giving much detail to where they had gone to. He gently stroked the small creature on his shoulder with a single finger before his attention went back to Oswald. "Why were you out there in the first place? The definition of grounded is not touching ground outside our house."

"Oooo, the difference between them and I is that Helgy loooves to feel thine wrath sometimes. She loves it when Wiezy gets rough and his face becomes grumpy." She kissed his cheeks. "Beards are not important. They only serve to trap dust and collect other germs. And if there's bacteria there then it'll get in your mouth and my Wiezy will get sick because of it. Thou pays more money for a beard since you now need more soap. AND YOU SHED EVERYWHERE!!!!!!" She suddenly shrieked, her grip tightening around Wiezen. She exhaled a calm breath. "You must shave all of it. The smoothness is what I crave, my love."

(I CANT BELIEVE WE'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT HIS DAMN BEARD XD)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
YES! GLORY SMILES ONTO THE BEARD! hơn một năm qua
Yeah, I can't believe it either. It's like it's the most retarded conversation in the world XD hơn một năm qua
But in all seriousness, I hope she knew I was joking when I đã đưa ý kiến retarded hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *He returned the soft kiss, and then the smile* Of course, Oss. Oasis should be coming back soon. You go ahead and get some rest, love. I'll go ahead and wait for her, alright? *He brushed her cheek softly as he kept his smile on his face*

Oswald: *He gave a shrug, before sighing* As I said to Eli, I can't just be cooped up in there all day. You know how I am. I'm an explorative one, always wanting to move about. And I can't exactly move much if I'm stuck to one place, now can I?
"Oasis should be coming back soon" Naaaah XD hơn một năm qua
She better come back tonight, hoặc no Sô cô la sugar cane cake for her! hơn một năm qua
"NO! YOU SHED!" WIezen said childishly, stroking his beard even more now. "AND you use hundreds of more soaps than I ever have just for your HAIR. That doesn't even go on your body, just your HAIR! Your hair Helga, YOUR HAIR! I wash my beard, there are never any germs in the glorious creation of my beard! And if my beard isn't important than neither is your hair, your essential oils, or your whipped cream!" He exclaimed stubbornly, giving a huff at the end. "I already have to shave it, but I'm not shaving all of it, end of discussion! I'm an old man who needs his fatherly beard."

~

Ossiana stared at him for a long moment, listening to his words carefully. She raised an eyebrow in suspicion when he had told her that he would wait for Oasis to return, but then nodded. "Alright love. But come to bed soon, okay?"
Enricho: Of course, Oss. *He gave her lips another soft kiss, before stepping away, keeping a hold of her hand before eventually breaking away and making his way down the stairs. He sat at the table, just across from the entrance where he would hopefully see Oasis soon. He took the time to look around the burrow, amazed at how it had come in twenty years and amazed at the life he was able to make for himself in that time*
"--YOU'RE NOT AN OLD MAN!" Helga yelled back, poking him right on that spot that always made him jolt. "CORRECTION, I USE ONLY 9 SOAPS ON MY WET HAIR, AND 4 ON MY DRY HAIR. NOT ONE HUNDRED!" She gasped when he'd told her her hair was not important nor essential oils or her whip cream. "-w-w-what?! B-But you love my bouncy curls! No other maiden has as much radiancy and volume in it as mine! A-And my oils! You love it when I wear them! Heck, YOU STOLE SOME FOR YOURSELF YOU GREEDY LEPRECHAUN!!! AND LAST NIGHT YOU COULDN'T STOP LICKING OFF THE WHIP CREAM FROM MY BODY!" She yelled some, her nose scrunching in anger before she gave a stubborn huff too. "Fine." She said plainly.

"Riiight..." Wiezen Jr. replied, his sarcasm near eerie and bone-chilling. "Do as you wish. But if you keep getting in trouble then you're going to have to deal with me, not our parents." He said with an apathetic expression. He remained silent for the next few seconds before he asked the question again. "Are you sure you're okay?" His expression and voice far from being concerned.
Oswald: *He gave a nod and a smile, trying to hide the sudden disturbed feeling* Positive, dear brother
Wiezen indeed jolted when she poked him, and he had turned to stick his tongue out her afterwards. "I didn't still your oils, I ASKED SPECIFICALLY IF I COULD USE THE ONES THAT SMELL LIKE MEANT BECAUSE I'M A COOL FATHER!!" He exclaimed, Wick seeming to give a huff of his own in agreement. "And...I...can't really argue with the whipped cream part because it was enjoyable. BUT I'LL DO IT ANYWAYS BECAUSE YOU ENJOYED IT TOO!" He had added. He mumbled something under his breath before speaking a little louder. "Fine, I'll go shave. Shaving is stupid." He muttered. "Just go to the portal." He added, and in a flicker, he was just...gone.

~

Ossiana nodded and continued up a set of four steps that led up to a door that was in the shape of half of an oval, which led to the room that she shared with Enricho. Their leaf and grassed stuffed bed wrapped in vines sat in the center, a set of candles lined up at the wall that were still lit and their bath just as it had been in the older version of their home.
It had taken a lot of work for her to change the direction that the water had flown in to get it to where it was now, though it was now in a large tub. Two levers where present by the water, one was for the small tunnels underneath it that acted as a drainage system while the other was to refill it with hot water that would flow from a hole above it. Her ideas had become much more creative over the years, now more thought being put into them since she did a lot more observation than she would have in the past.

She went over to their bed and climbed into it, letting out a small yawn as she started to strip down until nakedness, tossing her clothes to the side and deciding that she would find new ones tomorrow and deal with the older ones when the time came.
cosmic_fusions commented…
I WINNN hơn một năm qua
....touché. it's still her horse too tho xD hơn một năm qua
Yeah, HIS horse his hers too, but Wick is his animal companion XD hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *He leaned against the chair, his arms crossed as he sat in patient silence, his eyes locked on the door as he awaited Oasis' return. But the more the night slowly dragged, the more he started to think she would be gone longer than he had hoped. Regardless of what it would be, he just hoped she would return for their trip into the city tomorrow*
The raven-haired man simply kept his eyes glued onto Oswald's, them squinting the slightest as if he were staring into his soul. He grew up recognizing fake smiles, and the one on his brother's face definitely resembled one. "Really?" He asked again.

Helga had playfully licked Wiezen's tongue when he stuck it out at her, giggling at how frustrated he'd become. When he told her he was going to shave, she squealed in glee. Once he had vanished, the nymph slid a little forward and guided Wick near the portal as indicated. "Aha... MUAHAHAHAHAHAH~" She laughed wickedly in victory.
Oswald: Of course, Eric. Now, I've had a long day, and the last thing I need is to hear Eli and Ze's bickering again once they get here, so I'll just head to my room *With that, Oswald attempted to move passed Junior*
Wiezen appeared back at home for a moment, pausing at the sight of Jr and Oswald speaking. He looked at both of them for a moment, raising an eyebrow. His eyes went to the boxes on the floor, than to Oswald. "...You are no longer grounded but no allowance for three weeks." He turned to Jr. "You may or may not see your mother walk around the home bald at some given point..." He added glumly. "I should shave all of your heads for agreeing with your mother for my beard to be shaved." He said dully, still stroking his beard before he disappeared again, going to the room he shared with Helga to take care of what should have been considered a criminal act.

~

Even with the progressing night, Oasis didn't return, and she didn't plan to do so. And when morning would rise, it would be found that she still hadn't returned home.
Enricho: *He had waited long enough. He saw that it would be more than just a walk. He turned out the lights and made his way upstairs, and went to bed as Ossiana wanted.*

Oswald: *As Wiezen walked passed them, he peeked passed Junior, before turning to him and speaking* What was that about shaving our heads?
Wiezen Jr. had taken a step to the side to allow Oswald to go to his room. Although, before he himself disappeared, he saw his father already back. He was confused as to why he'd returned, but the confusion did no show in his apathetic face. Once Wiezen explained himself, his brows lightly lifted, and he couldn't help but release a small snicker. "Mom: 1 -- Dad: 0" He managed to comment before Wiezen disappeared back into the room he shared with his wife. Jr. turned back to Oswald before giving a shrug. "I can make myself a hair growth potion.... but you though.... Heh, good luck." He said before disappearing as well.
Oswald: *At the sudden comment, he looked up to look at his hair, or what small strands he could, and felt a sudden rush of worry take over him, before he slowly lumbered to his bedroom*
When Enricho had finally came to the room that he and Oss shared, Ossiana was already asleep, sprawled across the bed as she usually was in the few moments that she went the bed before him, exhaling a snore that could barely be heard.

~

Minutes began to pass while Helga awaited Wiezen at the portal, and it almost became nearly half an hour since he had gone to depart with his bearded face. He had went through a small dilemma on whether or not he was truly going to shave it today, trying to come up with reasons why he could wait. And of course, he had MANY of those at his disposal. But he also knew that if he didn't do it now, then it wouldn't happen. He would change his mind and call off his bargain to let it grow out more. But keeping in mind that it would grow back out either way, and now due to the bargain, longer than before the next time that it did so, he resentfully did so.

After he was finished, he stared at himself in the mirror before going to stuff Helga's pillow with all of the hair that had left his face, reasoning with himself that at least he still had some of it left. And off he was once more, going back to join Helga at the portal, which didn't take but a second since he new the land all too well now. More so than Helga and the children.

With his freshly shaven face, the age that had been put on him by his beard was now gone completely, more of the grew and black undertone now more clear under what had been only a bush of pure white. And the same went for his hair, which now had a touch of both silver and grey among the snow white strands that filled his head. In all, the absent of his beard had shaved the old appearance and refreshed his more youthful one, which much like Helga's, had matured finely. His voice was clearer, as if it were speaking within a space of silence when he spoke. "Better now?" He asked plainly.
He grinned a little, some of his satisfactorily sharped white teeth showing themselves a little.
 When Enricho had finally came to the room that he and Oss shared, Ossiana was already asleep, sprawle
this is the only wiezen that should exist xD hơn một năm qua
It is balanced! xD Just on Wiezen side it has a bit thêm sprinkles to be thêm but remain balanced hơn một năm qua
....fine xD hơn một năm qua
When Wiezen had returned, he found Helga sleeping in what seemed an uncomfortable position on top of the horse. Only when he spoke was it when Helga suddenly awoke, her snores coming to a halt and a face of confusion hitting her for a moment as she slowly got up. The nymph blinked multiple times before rubbing her eyes, them falling on where the voice came from. Helga's mouth fell agape, her emerald eyes flashing into her golden nymph ones for a brief second. "oh fuck..." She muttered to herself as she eyed her husband, unintentionally licking her lips to wipe the drool off. "Sooo much better..." The nymph gulped to quench her thirst. "Y-You're so... hot... I should have done this earlier..." She spoke in a daydream-like voice, her attention more focused on his lips and now visible jawline.
"I still miss it though." Wiezen replied, rubbing his hand across his jaw and chin for a moment. "But this...definitely don't need a cane anymore. "This I can deal with." His eyes drew Helga's attention to them, his lips drawing into a smirk. "How dare you say that this face doesn't need a bigger beard." He threw a small glance at the portal and then looked back to her, walking over to her and Wick, but allowed Helga to stay on the horse and instead walked the horse through the portal.
"Don't worry about it, Wiezzyyy~ I'll make sure to give you many many reasons why you wouldn't want it ever again." She licked her plump lips and smirked some, watching him walk ahead and pull the horse along with her on it. Wiezen's behind was suddenly whipped by what appeared to be a tail – Helga's exactly, but when he turned, Helga was still in her witch form, an innocent smile forming across her face. She chuckled sweetly as they went through the portal to cross lands.
Wiezen raised an eye brow, a vague sign of the hunger of lust lingering in his eyes when he looked at her, his eyebrow raising slightly. "Hm, if you want to be persistent jn keeping that up, I just my consider punishing you without fucking you until I force you into you nymph for. I'll surely be able to get a grasp on that tail of yours again dear.
"What ever do you speak of, my love?" Helga asked ever so innocently, her eyes rolling to the side in 'confusion'. She snickered lightly. "My nymph form? Oh dear, thou knows that fucking me in my nymph form is a no-no. It only leads to hours upon hours to days upon days to weeks to perhaps even months of endless sex." She whipped him yet again when he was caught off guard, her giggles becoming even louder when she hid her tail again. "Oooops~" The beautiful witch sang.
Wiezen rolled his eyes when they came out of the other side of the portal within the confines of a cave that hid the portal when it was not being used. It wasn't far out from civilization, and the walk through the forest that would lead them to the a main route and into one of the cities from a well hidden path. He walked close beside the horse, managing to slide his hand under her bottom while she remained on Wick and give the right side of her butt a squeeze. "Have you forgotten that I have my ways of making a days time into a months worth? I've satisfied you many times in your nymph form already."
"Hmmm~ I don't think soooo~" The witch sang giggled lightly when Wiezen gave her bottom a light squeeze, retrieving his hand only to place multiple kisses upon it. Once they were out of the cave, Helga finally hopped off of wick and gave him a gentle kiss on the muzzle before lightly grooming his mane. She fetched the rope attached to his saddle, wrapping it around his snout and neck before tying the ends again a tree. The "leash" was long enough for Wick to roam around and eat, but stay close to the portal at the same time. The witch decided to take a walk with her husband since she knew the city wasn't far. Helga spun around a few times in a dance in front of Wiezen, humming lightly to a tune her hips followed the beat to.
Enricho: *He could see her just barely making enough room for him to sleep. He sighed, stripped from his clothes and crawled into his side of the bed before falling to sleep soon after, hoping for Oasis' safe return*
Wiezen chuckled some, shoving his hands into his pockets as he watched his wife dance in front of him, his gaze looking her over and eyeing the motions of her hips. Seeing his wife and full of so much joy for the last twenty years, except for when it came to his beard he thought, made him realize what he had been missing out on before. What they both had been missing out on.

As they entered into town, he could feel pairs of eyes landing on them in admiration. Every time he and Helga went into one of the them together, they ended up receiving three times as much the attention as they usually would. A town where they were well known by the humans and monsters alike but never attacked, half of the time being because most of the men there were to busy gawking at his wife...or him, along with the women. But things usually continued about as a normal time within a human society.

His eyes went up to the freshly night sky above them. It always fascinated him how the transitioning of the sun in his homelands differed from the ones here.

~

Having an instinctual feeling that didn't have to be confirmed now after twenty years, Ossiana rolled over in her sleep and drowsily crawled on top of him, her head falling into the crook of his shoulder and her soft warm breath meeting his neck.
no one is gawking at a grandpa xD hơn một năm qua
No one's gawking at a ginger either, Jade XD hơn một năm qua
nooooooo hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *He was only barely awake as he felt Ossiana rest on top of him, but he wrapped his arms around her and held her close as he drifted to sleep*
Ossiana let out a little sigh, waking a little when she felt Enricho's arms wrap around her, swaying her bottom over his groin in a sleepily teasing manner as she straddled him, drifting back off into sleep with a chuckle that trailed off into a snore.

~

"Alright, looks like this is where we'll crash for the time being." Judissia said to Rose while she took her hood off and looked around the small hotel room, seeing the two beds there and the entrance to the bathroom on her right. She went over to the window and moved the curtains aside just barely to take a look out of them. There weren't many people still out and about down from what she could see.
"We've got plenty of time now to talk out a few things before we get to our destination right after this town. The innkeeper said that there's suppose to be one of those snobs coming through sometime in the middle of the day tomorrow."
Enricho: *He could feel it, even in his drowsiness, but he couldn't help but chuckle at how she teased him, his arms turning form a hug into a manner of teasing her my caressing her body as she snored*

Rosemary: Great, just what we needed. More snobbish pricks *She gave a sigh as she sat on the bed, rubbing the back of her neck*
"Tell me about it." Judissia tossed her things down onto the floor before flopping down onto the bed, resting her hands behind her head. "But hell, more fun for us." She stared up at the ceiling. "It gives us more time to take care of some of the other things on our list first before we get to the main event."
Rosemary: Oh, really *She turned to Judissia, a bit of intrigue in her voice* Like what?
xD What? Wind wants Macross back? I never would have thought hơn một năm qua
Common mistake! hơn một năm qua
Shut up! hơn một năm qua
"Our main target." Judissia answered. "The ones that are supposed to be coming through here are just a bonus on top of another bonus for us."
Rosemary: I like the sound of that *She gives a chuckle at the thought of it, her legs swinging back and forth as she sits on the bed, thinking about the bonus*
Judissia looked over at her. "I thought that you would." She gave Rosemary a small smile, which then turned into a plain smirk. "I think its safe to say that we're gonna start some mayhem when all that noble gold is taken right from under their greedy swine noses."
Rosemary: And that is a-okay with me. Those bastards have enough gold as it is. I think they can live with losing a few of them *She looked over at Judissia, returning the smirk*
"You're spot on about that. Spreadin' it around from town to town is what I'm lookin' forward to." Judissia propped herself up on her elbows some. "We'll get some horses before we head out in the morning. I plan on making this well worth our time when we make our move."
Rosemary: I know you will. You haven't let us down yet, Judissia. I don't think you could even if you tried *She gave her a genuine smile, very rarely shown on her, as she fell onto the bed*
As they approached into the city, Helga's humming seemed to get lost into the wave of chattering of the humans. That is, until they recognized who they were. She finished her little dance with a twirl around Wiezen before walking into the streets, her ginger brighter than any fire at dusk. She paid no attention to the men or women that gawked her, only simply waved back sometimes. Although when it came to her husband, she couldn't help but intertwine her fingers with his, lifting his chin up and placing a savoring luscious kiss against his lips in front of the invasive eyes, breaking hearts almost instantly and reminding the women that this territory had already been conquered. She giggled and licked the tip of Wiezen's nose as she walked. "What shall we be making today, Chef Wiezen?"
Judissia chuckled. "I'm not the only one who hasn't let us down. Don't forget that you're as big of a part of the "Us" as I am Ro." Seeing Rosemary's smile always made her smile some herself. After all, she was one of the people who got to see it the most, and she never got tired it. Her mouth opened and a yawn escaped her lips, though she wouldn't be sleeping any time soon. Not even if she wanted to. She and Rose had lost the ability to do so years ago, herself having done so far in the past. Though she was glad that Rosemary could at least fall asleep from time to time.

~

Wezen gladly returned the kiss to his wife's lips passionately while snickering at how territorial she always was when it came to him. He didn't mind it at all however, especially being that he had no room to talk half of the time. At her question about what they would be having for dinner, he thought for a second or so before he answered.
"Hm, I was originally thinking that some of your delicious Quartz stew would be quite the treat for supper." He said. "But now I think that we should treat the children with another delicacy. I suppose a braised leeks with mozzarella and fried egg dish alongside a pork rillette hand pie and herb-crusted haibut may suffice. What do you think, love?"
Rosemary: *She noticed her yawn, and she could feel a little worried for her. She knew that she could never sleep, but it still bothered her. Regardless, she only shrugged and sat back up, stretching her arms, anxiously waiting for their chance to strike*
Judissia rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand, stretching some and pulling herself into a sit, her legs sliding off the side of the bed for her feet to touch the floor. She winced some in agitation, her hand going to her side again before she stood up. "Alright, I'm gonna go hit the shower and knock out some these kinks."
Hot showers were like her alternative to sleeping. They relaxed her muscles enough for her body to be able to rest while she just lounged and waited to feel as if she had gotten a full week of sleep.
Rosemary: Alright. You go on and do that *She lied back down, her hands behind her head as she looked up at the ceiling*
The nymph licked her lips after the tender kiss, savoring his taste in them. Her ears twitched lightly at his suggestion, scratching her chin lightly in thought. "We are definitely spoiling our kids with such a meal." She giggled. "But it sounds scrumptious!~" She squealed in glee and clapped her hands in sync. "After making cereal, this should be a breeze." Helga said as she began to look around the stands for the adequate ingredients. She had a natural ability to sense as a nymph which fruits and vegetables were the freshest and best from the table by a simple sniff.
While Helga went to gather some of the fruits and vegetables that they were going to need, Wiezen went to go inspect some of the spices and seasonings that would light up their supper with flavor and color. He found some that he thought would be perfect for the dishes that he was planning on preparing with Helga, as always when he cooked, as his most precious assistant chef. It was one of the many things that they enjoyed doing together.

"Excuse me, I would like a bag for--" He came to a stop when he noticed that the young woman that was running the stand was staring at him, almost to the point of drooling. "...Ms. Tabetha...TABETHA."

The woman jumped slightly, a deep blush coming to her face. "O-oh, uh, what can I do for you M-Mr. Quartz. Anything...special, you need tonight before we close up?"

Wiezen blinked before raising an eyebrow. But nonetheless, he replied in a friendly manner. "I don't believe so, but there are a few ingredients that I would love to purchase for tonight's dinner."

The young woman gave a quick nod, watching Wiezen pick out all that he had wanted and receiving the gold that he used to pay for it, though she tried to hold on to one of his fingers for a second.

Wiezen didn't really seem to notice it, curling a finger under his chin as he began to notice a few more things that he were interested in using for tomorrow's meal. Once he got what he had desired, he made his way to another stand to retrieve some extra items.

~

"And you try to get some rest. It's been a long week." Judissia suggested while making her way into the bathroom, using the heel of her foot to close the door behind her.