windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 9437

hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
Ossiana raised an eyebrow as she took a seat where she always had at the table, right next to Enricho on his other side where they all could be facing another. "So, you didn't speak to him about it."

"That's because I already know what he's going to say!" Oa exclaimed, taking her up her bowl and starting to stuff her face. "' 'Ad, o'm behomin' a Temwar Oble Ards, o wen an shalked to ya owyer yeterday." She said with a stuffed mouth, the majority if not all that she had said not even being comprehensible.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Oa, whatever it is, I won't get upset. So please, if you can, please don't talk with your mouth full and just say it.
Oa continued to gobble down her food for a moment, Ossiana ironically eating in the same manner that she was, which really said a great deal about who she had gotten her eating habits from. When she came to a stop, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "I said that I'm becoming a Templar Noble Guard."
Enricho: *He was silent for a moment at the response, before he gave a nod* Alright then. That is your decision, Oasis. But are you positive this is what you want to do?
hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
"It's not a scruff of wisdom. It's a scruff of thorns." She said, but then Helga gave a nod to Wiezen's suggestion. "Okay. I shall go prepare Wick for our little trip. Thou go speak to Jr. and I dunno, maybe shave while you're at it." She giggled softly, before placing a kiss on his mouth and disappearing without a flash or trail.

"Your lovely song is going to make babies go deaf. Just like Elijah always does whenever he opens his mouth." She remarked, turning to stick her forked tongue out at him. Elijah simply glared, his foot tapping lightly before an idea popped in his head. He looked at his sister for a moment before he tugged her dress with magic, almost making her trip and fall flat on her face. Zealia caught herself just in time before she growled. "We are not fighting in public you elf-skinned rat." She warned.
"See!? I told you that--wait, what?" Oasis paused in confusion when she realized what his answer had been. "Oh..well..uh..yeah, sort of. I want to be a Templar, but not anything noble or whatever. Nobles tend to be pricks and I don't like them."

Ossiana stopped eating for a moment and smiled. "See? I told you zhat your fazher was just as reasonable as I am...until it comes to noblemen." She added at the end with a small chuckle as she went back to eating.

"Also...i'm pregnant." Oa added.

Ossiana spit out her stew instantly, her fist slamming down onto the table, the surface of it cracking. "WHAT!!?!?"

~

"Ugh, fine. But this is the last time!" Wiezen said, watching as she disappeared. He laughed a little to himself. "..I love that woman to no end." He mumbled to himself, smiling. His wings sprouted from his back and stretched themselves across the span of twenty feet on either side. He floated from the ground and with one large flap, he was gone in a soundless blur, the grass and sand beneath him parting in a large ripple before settling back down.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
COLA, we just started the RP XD hơn một năm qua
cosmic_fusions commented…
#justoasisthings hơn một năm qua
Not in Enricho's house, she don't XD hơn một năm qua
Enricho: You sure are right, Oa *He chuckled, not even noticing her last comment, before he choked on his drink and coughed, and then looked at Oa with a slight bit of surprise and internal anger* Oasis, is this true!?

Oswald: *He saw what Elijah was up to, and before he could catch Zealia, she had already done so, before he stepped in between them* Come on, you two. Let's not fight on such a lovely day like today
Oasis jumped a little when Ossiana's hand had slammed into the table. But she burst into laughter. ""Relax guys I'm kidding I'm kidding!" Oasis said as she laughed. "Oh my god, the looks on your faces! So much for never wasting a drink dad!"

Ossiana's expression was blank for a moment, and she shook her head, letting out a sigh that was between relief and calming anger. She found herself chuckling a little as she shook her head. "Child...you and your antics..."

Ossiana's expression was blank for a moment, and she shook her head, letting out a sigh that was between relief and calming anger. She found herself chuckling a little as she shook her head. "Child...you and your antics..."

"B-I--c-couldn't h-help it!" Oa nearly fell out of her chair from her laughing so much. When she finally started to settle down, though a few chuckles still escaped here and there, she let out a sigh. And that's when she noticed that there was an extra empty mug on the table. "Hey...is that for me?"
Enricho: *Once she started to laugh, he only now noticed that he was standing up from the chair, and sat down quietly, giving a tired sigh at her idea of a joke. At her question, he gave a hmph, crossing his arms in a rather joking manner and answered* That depends. Can you act like an adult for one evening, missy?
The Quartz house was vacant, or so it seemed. Not a single noise, or even a smell of a Quartz within. No signs of someone actually being present currently. No music blasting loudly by Elijah or Zealia. No fighting. No things being broken. Although, there was someone in the house in fact. His presence was barely noticeable sometimes mostly because he would stay in his room. It was the one further away from all the other rooms.

"Fight?" Elijah gasped so innocently. "I would never do such thing! Especially not to frail damsel like her!~"

Zealia's left ear twitched, her face scrunching in anger as her growling became more vicious. "Frail damsel, huh? And what are you? The ball-less excuse of a man?" She retorted before sending Elijah against a wall with only a bat of her eyes.
Oswald: H-Hey, come on, you two. We're going to get in tro- *At the sight of them arguing, instead of acting responsible and trying to break the fight up, he instead watched closely in silence, not daring to say a word.* On second thought, you two work it out
"Who me?" Oa pointed at herself innocently. "I can't act like something I am, mister." She shot back with a grin. "Never hurt anybody to have a sense of humor." She snatched the mug from the table and went to the barrel, filling it all the way up to the brim. "Woohoo! Second first drink here I come!"

~

Wiezen appeared at the door step of the Quartz Residence, stopping for a moment to look up at the home that they had built for themselves. Even though he and Helga had done mostly everything, everyone had helped in their own ways. The children had picked out the marble that went with the cobblestone in their childhood. And behold, there was their home in all of it's glory. It brought a smile to his face, their accomplishment.

He walked through the door, the glossy floors and walls being passed by, the entrance to the living room the first one that they passed, which connected to the kitchen all the same. Helga had wanted to at least have a little nostalgia from their old home, though it couldn't really hold a candle to what they had now. The children all had their separate bathrooms within their room as well, and extra feature that he had added once they had gotten older.

He passed the spiraling staircase that led up to the second floor of the house where he and Helga's room was, the only one that was up there along with many of the things that they had decided to pamper themselves with. His wings were folding back in and disappearing within a gleam just as he reached the end of the hallway an around the corner was Jr.'s room. He gave a light knock on the door. "Wiezen, it's your old man."
He didn't know why, but the children hated when he referred to himself as an "old man". Even Helga had commented on it a few times, telling him that he wasn't old. But in fact, he felt as if after the things he had seen and gone through to where he was able to be now, he was pretty damn old.

Enricho: Oa, you are such a handful *He gave a sigh, before he looked up at her* Listen, Oasis, if you really wish to be a Templar, you must have some knowledge of them. Have you been studying their ideas, their rules, and their history? This isn't something you just decide on the whim. You aren't a child any longer. You're an adult now, and you have to be prepared to work hard for this. I think we can head to the library in town tomorrow to help you study if you need it. Right, Oss?
Ossiana gave a nod in agreement to what Enricho said. "Having zhe knowledge prior to actually being involved in what you seek will definitely turn out for zhe best."

Oa gave a groan as soon as studying had been mentioned. "Studying? I mean, I know some of what they do, but studying? Can't I just like..ya know, go kill some stuff and bring it to them and let that be that? Studying is boring. The Templar Knights protect people from monsters and get to be heroes. It's not like I'm trying to become some dookie crusader or somethin'."
Enricho: Oasis, you want to be the best Templar you can be, right? We'll head into the city tomorrow. Shouldn't be too long a walk. And if you do a good job, I may be tempted to buy one of those sweets you loved so much as a kid. But, only maybe *He pointed at her at the "maybe" part, trying to convince her that he was serious, but was rarely able to say no to her*
Elijah was able to easily break Zealia's binding spell, walking towards her in a rather calm pace. Zealia didn't move, simply just glared at her brother menacingly. She glanced at Oswald for a moment before she tossed him all the twelve heavy bags she was carrying, the weight weighing him down since he had no supernatural strength.

"You're not an old man." A toneless voice was heard from behind Wiezen. "You just like to make yourself look old with facial hair." When he turned, Wiezen's eyes met with his son's – his irises like clear, endless blue waters. His raven hair was slicked back with minimal effort, and he wore a rather apathetic expression, which was common. Jr. detested having people in his room, so he took the conversation outside of it by reappearing behind Wiezen with no effort at all. He stared blankly at the man, resembling many of his features. Though, the plumpness of his lips and his arched eyebrows were definitely from his mother. "What is it?"
 Elijah was able to easily break Zealia's binding spell, walking towards her in a rather calm pace. Ze
Goddammit, they're all hot XD hơn một năm qua
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Yes hơn một năm qua
No, COLA. Nice bodies and World of Warcraft never mix XD hơn một năm qua
Oswald: *He felt the weight almost immediately, grunting as he held him* H-Hey, why am I holding this!? C-Can't you just levitate 'em!
Oa rolled her eyes. "Of course I want to be the best Templar. I want to be an outstanding one that'll rise above the ranks and be better than just the best. And dad...I'm not a kid anymore, are you really attempting to persuade me with chocolate covered sugar cane cake?...Because if you are then it worked..." She groaned again. "Whelp, library it is then. But we'll have to hurry and go early tomorrow because I've got sparring at the first hour of the afternoon."

~

Wiezen raised an eyebrow. "Not old? Says the young man within his twenties to the two-thousand nine hundred and eighty year old." He commented with a chuckle. "Anyhow, your mother and I are departing onto another one of our small trips to gather a few things. If your siblings arrive before we return, you are in charge. Also," He smiled some. "Don't tell your mother, but I took it upon myself to retrieve that object you were interested in." He dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out a gold stemmed emerald and lighter shamrock green link.

He held it up to where Jr. could see it. "Listen closely to the word and pronunciation. Sfweinthra" The acorn in his hand shined and within a flicker burst into the form of a link that had no crossguard, it's hilt a sprout of enchanted wood with a jagged extremely blunt blade in which diamond like crystals were embedded. "Resloava" In the same instance that it had been formed, the sword imploded in a strange aura and was returned to its previous acorn form.
need thêm dad jokes pronto xD hơn một năm qua
Wiezen Jr. didn't return the chuckle at his father's lame jokes, but he did appreciate them. He didn't mention where exactly were his siblings so that hopefully his parents could catch them doing something wrong... again. The tall hybrid remained quiet, only a change of expression happening when Wiezen retrieved the jeweled acorn, his eyebrows raising slightly. He observed it and paid close attention to his father's words, slowly retrieving the sword from him with an almost invisible smirk. "Don't tell mother this either, but..." He went to pull out something from his pocket, and revealed an almost identical gaudy object, only that his was in the shape of a red strawberry. At command, the strawberry glowed a bright aura and morphed into some sort of hammer, the unbreakable link holding a mixture of metal and many gems and stones like diamond and quartz. "...Guess she took it upon herself to get me something too." His ears lowered slightly as he stared at both objects, a small smile gracing his face. "Thank you, father." He said without much excitement to his voice.

"Oh please." Zealia rolled her eyes. "Consider it punishment for shattering a bunch of windows from stores that Mother had to pay behind father's back just so that YOU could get off easily." She hmphed.
Wiezen stared at the hammer with slightly furrowed brows, observing its craft for a moment before he smiled. "A well crafted weapon indeed, certainly better than this old man's." He said, stroking his beard for a moment. "Worry not, my lips are sealed, not a word will be said from me." At his son's smile and his thanks, his ears twitched some. "It is no problem at all, Wiezen. Perhaps this means you will be more motivated to get me a cane, my back has been killing me." He said in a joking manner. "We'll be return shortly." He said, turning to be on his way.
"Neither are better than the other. I love them both equally." He said truthfully in a straightforward manner, holding both jeweled items closely. At his joke about getting him a cane, he didn't laugh. He simply stared at him and blinked. "I have a better solution to aid that problem: Shave." He said with a shrug. "Mother's put a bet on the family whoever gets you to shave is awarded with extra dessert and a couple rare ingredients." He gave an effort of a chuckle, thought it came out as more of a rough exhale from his nose. Before Wiezen could turn and say anything, Jr. was already long gone and back inside his locked room.
Enricho: *His expression of seriousness turned into a comforting smile* You got it, kid *With that, he sat back down and continued to eat*

Oswald: W-What... B-But that was last month. And that money came out of MY allowance, remember!? Besides, you're supposed to be mad at Eli, not me
"I'll shave on my own accord!" WIezen called out, even when Jr. had gone back into his room. Of course Helga had wanted to make him shave, now getting the entire family involved in her jealousy for his beard. He chuckled at the thought of it, imagining his lover gathering their children with a serious expression to discuss ways to make him shave his beard. He wondered to how she would react if he allowed it to grow longer, perhaps to the length to where it could reach his feet. He snickered to himself quietly while returning to the outside to await Helga for their trip to town.

~

Oa mumbled something, scarfing down the rest of her stew and finished off her deer meat just after Ossiana did so and grabbed her mug of ale to drink from it, which turned into one large gulp at a time. She sat it back onto the table with a small thump and let out small burp. "Aaah, that hit the spot!"

"As always, zheirs more for you to enjoy within the pot and on the spit-jack." Ossiana reminded both of them with a warm smile. Her eyes went to Oa. "Zhis sparring that you spoke of..." She paused for a moment in thought. "How about you spar with me tonight in zhe ring down below."
sHaVe hơn một năm qua
....NO hơn một năm qua
YES..... hơn một năm qua
After a couple of minutes, Helga returned to the front of the Quartz house riding the black horse which now had a saddle on. The nymph and thrown a cloak to keep her warm and shield her fair skin from the sun. She patted Wick's head as she got off, her eyes interlocking with her husbands. The witch's plump lips curled into a smile. "Ride's ready to go, love!~" She cheered, though her smile soon became a frown. "I see thou hath yet to shave." Her eyes squinted in anger when she realized Wiezen hadn't done so yet. She released a sigh and shook off the thought. "How is our little Jr. doing?"

"It doesn't matter." Zealia said, crossing her arms. "Mother is always defending you no matter what! I've grown weary to that as well. It's like you're still a baby." She rolled her eyes before her attention went to Elijah again. She looked around to see if there was a crowd, but barely anyone was in the street they were in. She levitated a pebble and hit Elijah's head before anyone could see, sticking out her tongue afterwards.

Before she was able to close her mouth, Elijah got ahold of Zealia's tongue with a grip of magic and tugged on it rather hard before he began to stretch it, her tongue growing near 12 inches. The muscle hung from her mouth as she gasped in horror, attempting to talk and curse but the length of her tongue being far too long.
Enricho: *At the mention of their sparring, he looked in a sort of excitement* I don't know, Oss. Oasis may think she's gone too good for that. Or... She could just be a giant chicken *He gave a chuckle, clearly trying to get Oasis riled up*

Oswald: *As he watched the sight, he gave a heavy groan* And she says I still act like a baby, as if I hold grudges and get into pointless bickerings
"Chicken!??!" And Oa of course, took the bait, refusing to back down from any fight that presented itself to her where it was a sparring match or not. She stood up, her palm smacking against the table. "Oh you are so on mom!"

Ossiana gave a half smirk, setting her mug aside. "Enricho dear, hurry with your supper if you wouldn't mind love. Or better yet, you may join us if you wish." She said, standing up from her chair. "But first, the kitchen must be tended to!"

~

"Nope, not an inch off of the glory of this old man's facial hair." Wiezen said with a chuckle. "Wiezen is doing well darling, though he's not so little anymore." He spoke with a smile, moving over to Wick and running his fingers through his mane. "You are getting quite old as well, friend...we will be sure not to push to your limits." He said as he mounted the saddle and held his hand out to Helga to help her up.
Enricho: Oh, of course *With that he started to shovel down his food, taking a drink of his ale occasionally to help it go down faster. He only ate for a minute before he was done* Alright, ready when you two are
"He is still my little bean and will always be so." She said. The nymph smiled and took Wiezen's hand, aiding her to mount the horse as well. Her arms wrapped around her husband's waist, leaning her chin on his shoulder and placing a small kiss on his ear. "Why do thee like it?" She asked in reference to his beard. "It's not fun to make out with Santa Claus." She teased before she nipped at his ear.

Zealia seemed to be yelling at Oswald, but with the size of her tongue, her words were not understandable. Elijah couldn't help but burst out in giggles, unintentionally snorting lightly at the end of his chuckles. Though, it was now Lia's turn to laugh when her brother's nose extended forward another 5 inches.
*Oswald remained silent, his entire body hidden behind the stack of boxes, almost as if he had gone totally silent and allowed the scene to play out completely*
Wiezen gave a shrug. "Because I look good with it, and you my dear, love the presents that this Santa Claus brings." He snickered, giving her a wink. "But I understand, you don't like kissing me anymore. Oh woe is me, my own lover despises the feeling of her lips against mine now." He teased, laughing lightly.

~

By the time Enricho had finished, Ossiana was already coming by to retrieve his empty bowl along with the other two as Oa helped her with storing away food, simply dousing the fires underneath the pots and laying numerous large leaves over them to keep the reserved.

After they were finished, both mother and daughter exited the kitchen with smirks on their faces as they made a right and continued down the tunnel like hallway and down a lenghty flight of sturdy wooden steps that would lead them to their sparring location.

Oasis made sure that she grabbed her shield and ax before hand.
Enricho: *He got up and followed behind them. He saw the looks on their faces and didn't say a word, allowing them to wait patiently for their chance to get into the ring.*
Helga rolled her eyes when he'd said he looked good with it – something she strongly disagreed with. At his jokes about Santa, her cheeks reddened slightly. "Yes, but my wish list of no beard has been ignored by Sir Claus for a couple of months now." Her brows furrowed in sync with the scrunch of her nose. When Wiezen teased her about no longer wanting to kiss him, she scoffed quietly. "My lips are completely in love with yours. But there's an intruder that builds a wall between us." She said in reference to his beard.
bạn skipped Oswald and the funky bunch, Jade hơn một năm qua
As they walked down further, there was only one path that wondered from the stairs, and that one went off towards the left and down another long hall where their preservation of food from gathering remained. But they continued another two flights of the steps down until the steps sunk down into sand, leaving them to enter a vast open space filled with small pillars and a within the center was a large diameter that sat up a bit higher from the ground, a hill of sand leading to the top.

Ossiana looked over to where she had left her ax, stabbed into one of the pillars. She hadn't had to use it much in a while.

"You sure about this mom? I mean, it's been a while since you've been in any sort of fight. I can go easy on you if you'd like." Oasis commented with a small grin as she headed to the arena.

"Ask your father." Ossiana replied simply, and she wasn't referring to Oasis speaking of going easy either.

~

Wiezen began to laugh at Helga's last few words, a laughter that was filled with something that it had lacked in severely years ago. Joy. The wholeness that it held now was one that could lighten a sour mood, the jolliness within it fresh. "Do you really desire me to shave away my magnificent beard that badly my lovely woman?"
Enricho: I wouldn't recommend that, Oa *He crossed his arms as he sat down* Your mother is still as strong as the day I met her. Stronger than I, even. It would be wise to give it your all, because your mother certainly will
"--Yes." Helga responded immediately after he had asked the question. Her long ears had twitched in glee at the sound of her husband's laughter – a laughter that always seemed to bring joy to her. "Helgyyyy would do aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannyyyyyything for thee to do so...~" She sang purposefully into his ear before she gave it a small lick, chuckling lightly. She pressed herself against him as the horse trotted toward their destination. She kept talking into his ear in a whisper so that he could feel her warm breaths with every word she spoke. "I can already imagine... me... freshly-shaved you... alone... in the clearest of waters... light sparkling against your perfectly hairless face... Long moments of your tongue pressed against mine without the selfish intruder... easier access to suck on those juicy lips of thine...~" She giggled into his ear mischievously. "Do thee really not desire that, my lovely husband?" The nymph asked, her hands innocently sliding down his waist to his groin.

Elijah and Zealia both reverted their body parts back to normal, a glare in sync coming from them both at one another. They looked around making nobody was watching, giving Oswald one last look before they both disappeared into thin air, leaving the human left to fend for himself with the heavy bags thrown at him by his sister.
Boy, they haven't changed a bit.... at all.... They're as childish and bratty as ever XD hơn một năm qua
Also, JADE, GET OVER IT! THE BEARD IS HERE TO STAY!!! XD hơn một năm qua
Oswald: *He peered from behind the boxes to see that they were gone, and he gave a heavy groan* T-This isn't fair at all! Why do I lead a cursed life? Today can't get any worse.
*As he mentioned this, a guard from the higher class residence marched toward Oswald, unable to see his face, before responding*
Guard: You, servant boy! Have you seen a dirty rascal running around town? He has been beating up nobles in town. His hair is short and light brown, brown eyes, and dresses like a filthy commoner
Oswald: Who are you calling a com- *He stopped and cleared his throat* Uh, no, sir. No I haven't *He kept his face hidden behind the boxes, cursing his siblings under his breath*
"Oh yeah? Well I say bring it." Oasis hopped on her toes for a small moment, finding her footing as she watched her mother step into the ring. And for the first time, she actually realized how large the ax that she had was in comparison to her own, the sheer size of it. It was actually one of the first times that she had seen it this close up.

When they usually sparred, Ossiana usually used different weapons like swords, and occasionally an ax but never her own. But this time, she would. Her expression had gone flat has she cracked her neck and shoulders, holding the two handed weapon in a grasp as she felt the familiarity of it's long handle inside of her palms.

Oasis observed her mother's weapon, and began to get the idea that with a weapon like that, it was going to carry some weight to it, which meant that she would have a small edge in speed. She could use that to her advantage. "Hope your ready mom, cause--" She found herself taken by surprised when Ossiana charged forward in a sudden rush, the distance between the closing in seconds. She lifted her shield and thrust forward with it in an instinctual retaliation.

Ossiana rammed her shoulder into the shield with with surprising force, enough to nearly lift Oa off of her feet while pushing forward. In a heavy but swift step to the left, swinging the pole of her ax.

The staggered Oasis leaned back to avoid being struck in the face, stumbling back a few steps and quickly finding a second to regain her grounding. A second was all she had, for she saw the blade of Ossiana's ax coming like a rush of wind. She spun out of the way of it as it hacked into the stone flooring of the aren and used the curve between her ax's blade and handle to hook the pole like handle of Ossiana's. Yanking her arm to the right, she threw the course of the ax in that direction and went in for and attack only to find a foot driving into her stomach and forcing her back.

Ossiana's expression had become completely solemn, and only for a moment, she smirked. "Zhe warm up is done. If zhis is the skill you wish to present to zhe Templars zhen I suggest you reconsider, Oa."

~

Feeling her hands traveling down to his groin area made Wezen straighten a little as Wick went at his own pace of a slow trot, giving a small neigh. He could feel himself slowly becoming more erect after she had licked his ear."You mean, as we were last night, love?" The corner''s of his mouth lifted into smirk under his beard. "In the clearest of waters, the light sparkling off of my beard. I may have been deaf, for I heard no complaints coming from your lips while my tongue was between your thighs." He glanced back at her and grinned some. "I'll make you a bargain. I'll shave, but every time I do I'm allowed to grow it back an inch longer than it was before after each time I do so."
Enricho: *He watched the fight, cringing a little at the sight, mostly for worry that they may hurt each other accidently. Regardless, he kept it to himself and cheered to the both of them.* Yeah, you got this... uh.... *His eyes darted back and forth as he thought about who to cheer on.* .... You!
Oasis glared slightly, but then smirked. "It was a warm up, just like you said." She leaned forward and started forward, her shield held in front of her slightly while her hand gripped the handle of her ax.

Ossiana spun her ax in the air and pulled her arms back, swinging upwards. The blade of her battle ax ate through the ground, carrying rock and gravel up to the surface to be thrown into the air.

Oasis covered her eyes, having no time to skid to a stop. But she also knew that stopping now would leave her wide open, and instead she kept running full force until she could see. It was only just in time that she saw the blade of Ossiana's ax swinging towards her legs and her eyes widened. She leaped over it only to for the pole to smack her in the face, sending her flat on her back. Dazed, the side of her face throbbing, she rubbed her cheek. "Sh-shit..." She winced. "Wait a minute....DID YOU JUST TRY TO CUT OFF MY LEGS!?"

"You dodged, no?" Ossiana replied. "If you, my daughter, are wishing to go out into a battle field, you must show skill. I suggest you stop fucking with me and fight."

And that's when she saw it, what she swore was utter killing intent being held at bay behind her mother's eyes. The way she spoke had seemed to alter, bringing surprise to her expression. Oasis scooted away some, scrambling to her feet when she saw her stepping forward, that step going into another rush. She quickened her stepped and this time rushed in herself, swinging her blade in the same moment that Ossiana did, the collision of blunted metals sending a sparks flying.
She could barely keep her weapon in hand from the force of Ossiana's swing, but managed to do so anyways, her grip tightening on her weapon. Her heart was pounding, and the next attack that was thrown at her she parried with her shield. Her shield...which nearly split from the impact. She jumped back, loosing her footing but using the moment to turn and throw her shield hard, the disk spinning towards Ossiana.

Ossiana used her bare hand to backhand the shield aside, sending it out of the arena where it split through one of the pillars. However, her knuckles had been slashed open from doing so. A small grin came to her face. "Good....Good..." She said almost absentmindedly at the sight of her blood, the barbaric warrior that had been resting within her slowly beginning to awaken. And she began to walk toward Oasis, the sparring seeming as if it was slowly transitioning into..a death match.
Helga's hands could feel the bulge grow from his pants, a mischievous smirk gracing her perfectly rounded face. She hummed in his ear as she allowed him to speak, her hand innocently rubbing against his groin. "Is that so?~ Well of course thou couldn't hear my complaints, for my lips were too busy surging on thine shaft if I remember so correctly." She said in a defensive way, resting her chin on his shoulder. "That's not a fair bargain, Wieeezzyyy...~" She sang into his ear again, giving it another lick. "How about you shave your beard and I can be your little slave whenever thee desires~" She suggested, as if that wasn't already true. "Or thou shaves and I make thee chocolate chip cookies everyday? Or if thee shaves then I shall take care of any problems the kids make, ehhh?"
Oswald: *He did his best to try and avoid any contact with the guard, finding it difficult with the boxes, and the guards suspicions growing by the second*

Enricho: *As Ossiana walked closer to Oasis, he got in the middle, throwing his arms to the side* Okay, okay, match over. You both put up a good fight. Oasis, I think you'll make a good Templar. And Ossiana, you're just as powerful as you were twenty years ago. Not losing a bit of your touch, dear *He gave her a smile, in the hopes that it would calm her and get her mind off the battle*
Wiezen could feel himself erection strengthening and starting to throb impatiently within his pants as she rubbed her hands across it. She had always had that effect on him, since the day that they had met. But over the twenty years of her using that knowledge to her advantage, he had found a loophole for himself to get through it, one that he knew she didn't like. But also knew that being so turned on around her influenced his decisions, and that was...a bigger thing than most would consider.

He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes, his face twisted slightly in disgust at an image as his erection slowly but surely started to calm. When he opened his eyes, he smirked. "While that is all and well, dear, my completely fair bargain still stands."

~

Ossiana blinked when Enricho had stepped in front of them, her more motherly self easing out the warrior that had been about to lust for blood and battle. She tipped her head to the side slightly. "But Cho...i haven't even began to try yet..." She said, her brows furrowed slightly in disappointment at the sparring match ending.

Oasis growled something to herself, looking away from them as she stood there, feeling as if she had just been completely defeated, dominated. Had that really been her mother that she was sparring with just moments ago? Their usual sparring matches in the past had been much more tame. But this one...this one almost made her feel like she had been fighting for her life. But her head lifted quickly when her mother spoke to her, being closer than she had realized.

"When you underestimate your opponent to the degree you have been doing, defeat is bound to happen Oasis. You cannot go out into zhe heat of battle where zhere may be more skilled opponents zhan I, I who hadn't even began to use deadly force, and do so unless you know that your victory is absolute and certain. What may be a battle to the death is much more different than sparring. I disagree with your father. You are not ready."

"Hadn't been using deadly force!?? Bullshit!" Oasis looked at her with disbelief, which then turned into anger. "What do you mean I'm not ready! Just because you got lucky?!" She growled. She turned around and went storming off away from them.

Ossiana shook her lightly, and she spoke to Enricho, knowing that he would go after her. "Let her go...let her learn..."
stop with the cockblock! xD hơn một năm qua
NO BEARD. NO WIEZEN. NO SERVICE! hơn một năm qua
No Giải cứu thế giới hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *He was ready to rush after her, before Ossiana stopped her. He gave a sigh and crossed his arms, before speaking in an understanding manner.* Some times, Oss, I think you may be just a little harsh on her. I know she needs it if she's going to be fighting one day, but.... I just can't do that. She's a fighter, but she's still my daughter. I can't bring myself to do the sort of thing you do
"I have learned zhat zhe hardest zhing to do is what's best for a child's future..." Ossiana replied. "It brings me great discomfort...holding zhis again." She said, looking to the ax in her hands. "But it was zhe only way zhat I could show her even the smallest taste of what a true battle will be like. You know as well as I what awaits for her outside of our care and guidance. What awaits outside within zhe world. She is strong, yes. But right now...she is not strong enough, and her pride outweighs her will. I...fear for what she may have to face out zhere..."
The nymph gasped when she realized what Wiezen was doing to defeat her persuasive tactics. "Wieezzyyyy!!!" She whined and pouted. "That's nooooot faaaiiirrrrr!!!" Helga huffed some, her ears drooping lightly before her hands returned to his waist. She mumbled a few things under her breath, her ears twitching lightly at his words. ".....fine...." She said plainly, accepting his bargain. "You're so unfair, Wiezen Quartz!" The nymph whined.
Enricho: *He gave a sigh, falling silent for a moment, as he walked over to the pillar that the shield was stuck in and pulled it out, before turning to Ossiana* I guess it's just the right thing to do. I just hope she'll come to understand it in time

Oswald: *He was able to make it back to the home, tossing the heavy boxes to the side as he groaned, his hands falling to his knees as he panted, before he looked at the house, a slight bit of anger coming over him as he marched toward it, ready to shout at Elijah and Zealia when he got to them, but couldn't wait that long at all* Eli! Ze! How dare you leave me there?! You know the guards don't like me enough as it is. What if they knew it was me being your little slave for a day!?
they're not trang chủ xD hơn một năm qua
Jade this is your fault XD hơn một năm qua
Like the white man I am, I fuck everything up and get away with it XD hơn một năm qua
Wiezen chuckled. "Whaaaat? I am being completely fair Helga Quartz, as fair as fair can be~" He teased. "I never tell you that you have to cut your hair after it grows out, but I have to shaaave? Now that, my wife, is unfair. So in no time, I will be allowed to have a beard as long as your radiant bouncy curls!' He began laughing. "If it makes you feel any better however, I'll give you two options to choose from pertaining to when I shave. Now, or later?"

~

While Enricho had gone to retrieve Oasis's shield, Ossiana raised her ax into the air and slammed it's blade into the center of the arena, where it remained stuck there. "She will. She's our daughter, therefore I know she will. She may have her pride, but a Morgan and Scorpia she is. We tend to come around sooner rather than later with some things."
Enricho: Yeah. You're right *He placed the shield on the rack on the east side before he turned back to Ossiana* Come on, we should head to bed if we plan on heading to the city tomorrow
Ossiana gave a nod. "I wasn't planning on going originally, but I zhink I may have had a change of mind. I would like to watch her spar with some of zhe other warriors." She said, walking towards the way that they had came.
"I would cut my bouncy curls for youuuu." Helga pouted some, her cheek being squished against his shoulders as she cried. "Helgyy would do aaaanyyythiinggg for youuuu..." She faked a sniffle and a sigh before answering his question. "Before dinner." She said, placing a single kiss on his neck. Her eyes gazed over the beautiful scenery her and her husband were surrounded in. Now with this being her new home, she never liked leaving into the human lands. This was perfection to her. This was what she'd always dreamed of for her husband and her kids.

"Why are you.... yelling?" Wiezen Jr. spoke from behind Oswald in the Quartz house. His voice was calm yet deep at the same time. He had left the room once he sensed someone with no Quartz in their blood inside the house. "You're scaring Pepper." He said, referring to his pet that was seated on his broad shoulders. It was a hybrid between a rabbit, a falcon, and a mouse that he himself created.
 "I would cut my bouncy curls for youuuu." Helga pouted some, her cheek being squished against his sho
Helga: This place is perfect hơn một năm qua
Kids: This place sucks hơn một năm qua