windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9101-9150 of 9437

hơn một năm qua pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
-Meanwhile below on the lower deck of the massive ship-

"Oh man, such a shitty hand. Whatever shall I do?" Sonni said sarcastically as she leaned her elbows against the table top with a smirk. "Ya got some choices here fellas. Lay'em down or bail." She watched as everyone at the table began to lay down their cards, none of them being enough to beat her undealt hand. She gave a chuckle. "Looks like this rounds on me," She slapped her hand onto the table, which consisted of an ace, two jacks, a two, and a king. "Solid hand." She began to laugh as someone groaned in dismay. ""Lucky we ain't bettin' two big, or you'd all be lickin' my boots. Lets go for another one–" Huh?
Her attention turned when she saw Rosemary's twin coming down from the upper dock. "Hey, Aldofo, hop in for me." She said as she got out of her seat.

Eros was taking another quick second to look around, glad that she had made the right turn and didn't get lost just yet. As she was heading towards where they had boarded, she ended up turning her head to the sound of a voice that sounded like it had been directed at her.

" Where the hell do ya think ya goin'?" Sonni asked as she approached her. "Kinda early to be tryin' to jump ship ain't it?"

"Who's jumpin' ship? 'Cuz it sure as hell isn't me." Eros replied, her eyes narrowing a little in annoyance. "I'm just goin' out to town to pick up some clothes. Because god forbid that I'm gonna be stuck on this thing with only one pair."

Sonni rolled her eyes along with giving a scoff. "Oh please, that's whatcha worried about? Whatever. Just make sure ya don't take too long, cuz when then thing gets to movin' it won't be stopping til we reach the next destination. And she will leave your ass in a heartbeat."

"Yeah. Noted." Eros said, walking passed her to head off the ship and continue with her business.

~

"O-of course, I would like nothing more than for you to do so," Addai said, his hands sliding along her thighs and pulling her dress up to her waist before they found themselves hovering across her skin. His erection started to give small twitches, but before he could kiss her lips, he cringed at the sound of a loud bang against the far wall of the room. He furrowed his brow, jumping slightly in surprise when another bang followed right behind the previous one.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Ha! XD hơn một năm qua
cosmic_fusions commented…
please stop doing this to me xD hơn một năm qua
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Hey, at least Zealia had one sex scene this RP. How many did Enricho and Ossiana have? Not one XD hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary was too lost in thought, unable to get any sleep now. She sat up and went to the bathroom, the loose towel falling to her ankles now. As she walked to the bathroom, she stared at herself in the mirror, looking over her body. Despite the conditions of the prison, she managed to keep her figure, her health maintained thanks to constantly exercising, and now clean due to the shower*
hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia released a heavy sigh against Addai’s lips when she heard the bang. Her ears drooped momentarily. “I’m sorry, baby.” She kissed him on his lips before standing. The nymph shoved her fingers some into his mouth so he could taste the area between her thighs as a tease. She adjusted her dress and headed towards the door, opening it slowly.
While Rosemary was within the bathroom, the sound of footsteps could be heard coming down the hall after around five minutes. Sker'Ry whistled. She was wiping her hands clean of the wet and stringer liquid on her fingers with a handkerchief. The hell got into her today?, she thought to herself about Claire, one of the crew members that worked up top. She had been a bit more..needy than usual, not that she minded it anyways. When she got to the room that she had left Rosemary and Eros with, she tapped her knuckles against the door. "Aye, can't stay locked up in here all day. Need some hands down at the bottom."

~

Addai let out a sigh of his own, already pulling his shorts up as Zealia went to go to the door. However, when the third bang was heard, he realized that it hadn't been the door at all. Instead, he watched as the wall near the bathroom shook violently from the impact of whatever it was. He was getting to his feet slowly with furrowed brows until he moved a little faster when the wall was hit with enough force for a wide-ish whole to form in it. He took a few steps back as he heard the wall giving a groaning creak before it fell forward completely, part of it hitting the floor while some of the roof above it started crumbling.

"Holy shit..." Styles stood there on the other side of the now destroyed wall along with Unnit, and they both stared at the damage in surprise.

"W-Where'd sh-she go?!" Unnit asked as he began to look around.

"Dunno, but that is one angry baby I tell ya." Styles scratched his head. "I wonder though, how come I can't do that?"
*Rosemary turned to the door, already feeling her face going red before she calmed down a little and called out* Oh, uh... j-just a second, Sker'Ry. I just got out of the shower
On the other side of the door, Sker'Ry's eyebrow raised when Rosemary had told her that she had just gotten out the shower. She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall beside the door. "Right, right. Then lets put some haste in ya pace, I still got stuff I need to do after I show ya to the sauna."
“You lost.... THE BABY?!” Zealia screamed out loud, her arms flailing to her side. She watched the walls crumble with a twitching eye. This would have to be taken care of by her own pocket. Her attention went to Addai. “It was a bad idea to give them a living child.”
*There was dead silence for a moment, before Rosemary slowly opened the door, the towel now wrapped around her body, her head peeking out as she spoke* You're joking, right? A ship with a sauna? I don't believe you
"So what, you'd think itta be better to give us a dead one then?" Styles said sarcastically. "No, we didn't LOSE her," Styles said. "She just sorta got really pissy and uh...grew. And then smacked Nitpick here into a wall and it sorta..well, you're lookin' at it."

Unnit glared at him. "I-I-t would-dn't have h-happened i-if you did-dn't do whatever i-it was that you d-did!"

"What?! The only thing I DID do was warm her up some cuz she was cold!" Styles exclaimed before returning Unnit's glare. "Your body was the one who broke the wall, not mine!"

Unnit's eye gave a very light twitch. "Y-you are a-a imbec-c-cile."

"Oh yeah? Well you stutter, so I guess we're eve." Styles retorted. "Now, to find out where it is that she ran off too."

~

"Didja not see how big this damn thing is? There's alotta things here, most which I had added in in the spaces that needed a lil extra pizzazz or whatever. Besides," Sker'Ry grinned some, "you'll have all the time in the world to believe it when yer in there cleanin' it."
*Rosemary rolled her eyes* I knew there was some sort of catch to it *Rosemary said, as she looked at the towel wrapped around her body* Well, should I be wearing anything or is this towel perfectly acceptable *She couldn't help herself but to joke*
Zealia was already angry as it was and the current situation wasn’t helping all. She sighed. “First of all, let’s not insult each other for something one cannot help. Second of all, HOW DO YOU LOSE A BABY?! And what do you mean grew?” She repeated. “Never mind that, I’ll lure her in with food if she’s near.”
"She's not just any ol' normal baby if ya haven't noticed that yet ya dummy," Styles said, giving a shrug as it that much had to be obvious enough as is. "It's not like she doesn't have a brain or anything. And if ya really think that food's gonna work, then your like, waaaay behind lady."

Unnit smacked his hand over Style's mouth to make him shut up for a moment. However, he would find that that worked as well as telling him to shut up would have. "W-what h-he means is that–"

"That hag from the desert did the same thing, xcept that she was like, way way bigger. And she probably woulda brought this entire building down too," Styles interrupted. "Also–hey, where's that guy goin'?" He said, pointing towards the door that was now already in the middle of closing back after Addai had left.

~

"I mean trust me, I wouldn't have a problem witcha walkin' 'round here with a towel," Sker'Ry said, giving a wink. "Buuuut, if ya towel gets yanked off then that'll be yer fault." She shrugged. "But nah, we got kids 'round here. We try to keep'em away from that sorta stuff til they're a lil older."
*Rosemary rolled her eyes at Sker'Ry's wink* And I was looking real forward to enjoying a sauna the proper way, but alright. Besides, if I really wanted, I could lose the towel *Rosemary winked back and went to get changed, the door left slightly cracked. She looked down at her clothes, already groaning at the sight of them before she slipped them back on, not even bothering to put on the undergarments if she could help it, assuming Eros would bring her the clothes she needed. She threw the towel aside and began to gather the worn clothing*
last edited hơn một năm qua
"Oh really? Then ya should consider loosin' it for me then." Sker'Ry joked after Rosemary had winked back.
Even with the door cracked, Sker'Ry had enough decency not to go peeking through it while Rosemary was making her change into clothing. Instead, she remained where she was leaning against the wall, stuffing the handkerchief that she had down into her pocket. "Don't worry 'bout it. I'm pretty sure ya should be here longanough to take a crack at it after its cleaned out. Luckily I already restocked on some coal before comin' to this country's stankin' court."
*Rosemary finally opened the door, dressed in her old clothes, already feeling the sought and dirt on it, enough to make her gag, but she kept her grin regardless and spoke* Sounds pretty good to me. Maybe you'd want to join me and Eros in it after I finish. You know, to discuss the matters on where we will be going and what our plans will be from there
"--Addai? Addai!" Zealia rushed after him through the door. "Baby, where are you going? You can't just walk out like that at times like these! You're gonna end up giving me a heart attack!" She joked.
"Sounds temptin'. I'll keep that in mind if I got the time," Sker'Ry said, looking over Rosemary's body for a moment with a smirk. She leaned in a little to close and sniffed at her. "Hm. Smell good. Those clothes don't though. What, ya wash everything except those?" She said, turning around and heading down the hall. "Don't worry 'bout it though. It might be a good thing, considerin' that they're about to get hella dirty."

~

"Oh, I am sorry," Addai apologized. "I thought that we would be looking for the child. She is lost, yes?" He pointed down the hall. "She is that way–"

"How do YOU know that?" Styles asked, walking out after them.

"I can sense a rather hectic force of energy, almost like heat. But it is of a small portion..." Addai furthered his brows, and then added, "But it is larger than before."
*Rosemary turned to Sker'Ry as she sniffed her, playfully pushing her back* Getting close already *But her smirk vanished in an instant at the mention of her clothes, and she turned her head away, hiding her red blush, feeling completely embarrassed before she answered* E-Eros went to buy new clothes. This was all I had
"All you had before ya went to the slammer?" Sker'Ry raised her eyebrow. "And they ain't give ya any new clothes or at least letcha take a shower? Man, that place really doesn't give a shit about terrorists or whatever, even if they're just presumed to be," She snorted. "Ya shoulda told me that before and I woulda made sure ya had somethin' to wear before we got back. I guess I can getcha some temporary stuff after yer done down deck. C'mon, I'll help ya out a lil bit." She said, motioning for Rosemary to follow.
*Rosemary turned her attention back to Sker'Ry. Her helpfulness, her kindness, even if hidden by a wall of perversion and brashness, reminded Rosemary so much of Oasis. She couldn't help but smile to her, trying her best not to chuckle as she nodded* Aye aye, cap'n
Zealia hurried her pace to be at Addai’s side now, her tail slapping his butt playfully as she did so. “Good job, baby!” The nymph cheered, relieved now that they knew where the baby was. The last thing she needed was more problems involving kids.
As they started down the hall, Sker'Ry placed her hands into her pockets. “So, Flower Spice. Ya've been askin' hella questions since before ya got here. Why dontcha tell me a lil boutchaself so I can get to know ya better. Can't have strangers just walkin' round in my ship, ya know?”

~

Addai gave Zealia a smile, returning playful gesture of the smack with his hand instead since he obviously didn't have a tail to do so with. He couldn't really thank her though, for his attention focused in on the scream that came from down the hall. He turned to glance at Zealia briefly before hurrying along to see where the screaming had come from, the sound of rummaging becoming apparent to him.

Behind them, Unnit and Styles followed, their pace switching into a quicker one at the sound of the shriek.
*Rosemary turned her gaze to Sker'Ry almost immediately, a grin slowly appearing on her face as she nodded* Okay, cap'n. What would you like to know? And no need to beat around the bush. Whatever you wanna ask me, just ask it. I can handle any of the hard stuff
Zealia’s ears shot up in alert when she heard the scream, glancing Addai’s way the moment he did. The nymph gulped, hoping it wasn’t anything too bad. She quickened her pace, being much fast than Addai as she slid down the railing on the stairs.
"Ya can handle the hard stuff huh?" I betcha could, she chuckled as she thought this to herself. "Well fer starters, to where ya from? Ya don't sound like yer from anywhere 'round these parts." Sker'Ry pushed through the door that led them out to the deck.

~

Addai on the other hand, skipped both the stairs as well as the rail. Instead he jumped down the flight of stairs, his landing not exactly the lightest. The screaming transitioned into yelling as he watched some of the residence tear out from their rooms with disheveled hair and messy clothing.

He managed to get passed some of the people while apologizing, ushering them towards the lobby, and attempting to ask about what was going on all at the same moment. One thing that he noticed was that people were sweating, which was odd since the inn seemed to be well enough on the cooler side of things. That is, until he stepped into the hallway. The moment he stepped through, he felt as if he had stepped into a insulated space of nothing but heat.

"Whoa, it feels like a freakin' desert down here!" Styles exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Unnit for some reason had gotten caught in trying to calm down the flustered as well a furious individuals within the lobby, some of them fearful.
That's cause I'm not *Rosemary said with a nod, her hands thrown behind her back as she answered* You ever hear of the fallen kingdom of Edrain? That's where I was from. And if you heard anything shitty about it, I guarantee that it was too nice. That place was hell on earth
Sker'Ry whistled through her teeth once Rosemary told her from where she was from. "Now that is a place that was almost as shitty as Owensport. A little worse in some place, justa overall place. Lotta bastards come from that part of things." She said. "A lotta people who got kinda fucked in the head too. There's someone here from those parts that came 'round here as a kid, bout somewhere 'round my age if not a lil older. He was in some nutty foster home place that were turning kids into blood thirsty killers, and apparently while he was there, so sorta witch came along and started goin' balls to the wall nuts. Full retard on the whole damn place. Scarred'em pretty bad, but ever since he got on this ship, he's been gettin' better. Still haunts him sometimes though."
Yeah, Edrain was filled with orphanages like that *Rosemary said, remembering her experience with one, and how Helga killed the staff inside. It still made her sick to remember it, but she tried to push it out* I once knew a guy who was a part of that place. A real stone cold kind of guy, but was just a way to keep himself from getting anyone close to him. He's really a big softy. Bit on the slow side, though
"Huh, sounds like a personal problem on his end," Sker'Ry said, giving a shrug. "So tell me, the hell brought such a pretty lil face like yers all the way out this way to one of the most well guarded and second most industrial countries in the world to get a terrorist label smacked on yer forehead?" She asked.
Well, it's a long story, so I'll try to keep it short *Rosemary said, trying to hide her blush with her hair as she brushed it after receiving the compliment* My brother has this idea of overthrowing Owensport's leader cause he's a huge prick or something, and since I have personal beef with that place, I tagged along. We planned on getting to Bonnus, their smartest scientist, to stop them from getting any plans as well as get back a friend's daughter of theirs, and that psycho lead a bunch of child soldiers to their deaths and burned down an inn just to frame us. A year of my life was wasted cause of that bitch, but I can't kill her cause Sonni's morals or some shit. Whatever, that heartless ogre isn't even worth cleaning the blood off my sword
Sker'Ry scratched her head at what she had just been told in thought for a moment. "Huh...so that whole thing is 'bout her still?" Yet, as she said this, she ended up chuckling. "The fuck has Sonni dragged me into? I've already ran the fucker off. Goin' 'round stalkin' my ship and shit don't float too well with me, and she's been at that for a while. Then has the nerve to send some fuckin' lawyer to tag my ship talkin' bout a ticket." She scoffed. "She comes anywhere near this ship lookin' for some kids or anything period, she's gonna get more than just a broken nose next time."
*Rosemary turned to Sker'Ry, already unable to hold her fit of chuckles* Oh, so that was you *She chuckled a bit more, before she came to a silent stop, realizing how much her just being in Fre affected Sker'Ry. She scratched the back of her head and responded* Uh... sorry for getting you dragged into all this, by the way
"Whatcha apologizin' for? Ain't yer fault some psycho oni-bitch has been tailin' my ass. Ain't like this is the first time I had to deal with'er. Been a few years of on and off. At first I thought she just wanted to fuck or sum'm. But now I dunno, not too sure if I would wanna fuck a kid killer. Too much shit too deal with." As they were walking across the deck, someone whistled from up above in the crows nest, and she looked up to see one of her crew members looking down at them. He dropped something down, and she caught it casually, holding up a bottle of cold brewed drink.
"Nice n' cold too." She looked up and gave the man up top a thumbs up before continuing on towards the door that would lead them back to the stairs they had come up. "Tell some more boutchayeself. Anything ya like doin' fer fun?"
Ha, haven't had fun in a long time *Rosemary said as she put her hands into her pocket, trying her best to think of the last thing she did that wasn't fighting or planning to fight or practicing to fight* I guess when I was a kid, I would always go bird watching with my mom. But I haven't really gotten much time to do that, what with being in the ocean and such. I guess what you saw me doing, running along rooftops and walls, is what I love doing most. It's the closest I could get to flying with birds and feeling free. Guess that's just where it steams from... That sounded a lot less corny in my head, I swear
"I-I hope it did," Sker'Ry started laughing for a minute before giving Rosemary a harder-than-she-thought pat on the back. "Don't worry though, I can see where ya comin' from. Its sorta like me and bein' out at sea. I just love it. I mean, there were times that I felt like I ain't belong out here in the water, and for the longest I couldn't swim worth shit. Almost drowned 'bout two or three times. But, I loved bein' out here too much to let it kill me and my fun off. And ta-da, here I am present day." She shoved the door open with her foot, flicking the cap off of her bottle with her thumb. "I'll tell ya this though. No matter how corny ya think it sounds, if ya love it, then go for it."
*Rosemary held in her groan as she was slapped on the back, but she gave an understanding nod regardless* Yeah, you're right. And I love free running, and I just love the sky... Would you believe me if I said my brother was going to make a machine that could fly? He's an inventor, but I just don't see that being possible. It all sounds like a crazy dream, yet one I want to be real. I mean, I was shocked when they brought automobiles, but... flying is so much more
"Then that brother of yers better pick up the slack, cuz up in Effecia I heard they got some pretty crazy stuff. They're neck and neck if not more so ahead of Owensport in means of industrialization and revolution and all of that ship. I think that's somewhere near where my dad ended up comin' across this ship way back when," Sker'Ry said while walking down the stairs, skipping a step or two.
*Rosemary was already imagining Oswald getting all excited like a child at the mention of Effecia. She wasn't personally familiar with the place, but she had heard rumors of technology getting more and more advanced over there. Rosemary nodded and spoke* I'll be sure to let him know... Got anymore questions, cap'n?
"A couple more, maybe," Sker'Ry answered as they reached the bottom of the stairs and came back out onto the lower deck. "Like for starters, when ya were in that prison, anybody hurtcha?" She asked, turning to look at Rosemary now before they went any further. "Cuz right now, yer on my ship. Which makes ya a temporary crew member, which makes ya my responsibility along witcha bein' my customer n' all."
Aww, I'm glad you care *Rosemary joked as she moved her arm around Sker'Ry's shoulder, chuckling before she answered* Eh, a few tried, and a few got pretty fucked up as a result. Don't you worry, cap'n. I may look like a fragile flower but I can cut pretty damn deep if I have to
"As long as ya got a few in yerself I guess. Good ta know I ain't dealin' with a couple'ah wimps," Sker'Ry said, smirking some while Rosemary's arm was around her shoulder. She took the opportunity to snake her arm around her waist and pull her just a little closer. "Just make sure ya keep that aboutcha self. I like'em tough." She took a drink from her bottle of brew before placing it into the hand Rosemary had around her shoulder and closing her fingers around it. "Take ya a swig or two. Yer gonna need it."
She walked a step ahead, looking around the ship to make sure that everyone was doing as they were supposed to. She looked at the floors and some of the walls that they passed, the good majority of it all wiped and moped clean. "Hm, not bad."
*Rosemary could feel her face turning red, getting hot as Sker'Ry moved her arm behind her back. She wanted to lean in, to wrap her arms around her and to give her more than she wanted. But before she could say anything, the bottle was placed in her hands and Sker'Ry was already moving ahead. Rosemary quickly took a sip from the bottle and followed behind Sker'Ry*
"Hey–Hey! Put that the hell back where ya got it from before I kick yer ass kid!" Sker'Ry yelled over to one of the children who were running around, one of them having a real sword opposed to the wooden ones that the others were playing with. Her attention then went back to Rosemary. "So, next question. The hell didja come across Sonni of all people? That bitch is harder to keep track of than a fish in a school of fish that look the same."
*Rosemary was already taking a second sip from the bottle, her eyes darting to Sker'Ry suddenly when she was asked the question. She pulled her lips from the bottle and answered* Well it's more like she came across me. She just walked up to me and Eros and told us that she would help us if we help her. And that's how you ended up running into me
"More like that's how I ended up runnin' into a courthouse that just so happen to have ya in it," Sker'Ry snorted jokingly. "I've always hated those things, with all their laws and shit. Don't get me wrong, I respect it to some degree, but there's just too much that law and their uppity bullshit ain't gonna take care of. But either way, I guess itsa good thing I ended up there huh? I got some cash today, Sonni got her helpin' hands, and you and yer sister are outta that stinkin' hole of a prison and on yer way to prolly kill a bitch. I'd say that worked out pretty good."
Zealia tied back her hair once they reached the burning hot halls, going towards the opposite direction everyone was running from. "Don't tell me this has to do with the baby!" She exclaimed with concern, quickening her pace now. "Are we going to have to evacuate?"
"Evacuate? What, a lil heat scares ya? Hah, wimps!" Styles said as he venture further into the hall. "This heat feels great! It's all dry and homey!" He said. "Hey, hey Orio! Where are ya?" He went to start looking into some of the rooms, trying to find where the heat was even coming from exactly.

Addai on the other hand, could somewhat pinpoint it. Not the source of the heat, but rather the life within it. And so he started down the hall, taking notice of some of the broken doors and places where the heat had caused the carpet to sink in. He could see odd holes that were made in the floor as well, bringing a bit of worry but curiosity as well towards what was going on.
"Oriocho!" Zealia called after her, her eyes glancing at every direction. "Orio! Orio, come on, let me make you a roasted rabbit! Come out, you're scaring the people!" The nymph exclaimed, checking inside all the doors.
As Addai headed into one of the room to the right, he eased the door, who's bottom half was completely missing and left with jagged, splintering edges, open. But he found himself having to step back a little, surprised by the amount of heat that was coming from the room. Not only that, but the room itself. It had looked as if it had became partially desert like. "O-Oriocho?" He pushed the door open a little further and stepped inside. However, he didn't see Oriocho at first, his attention going to the bed as they slid off of the bed.
"Orioooochoooooo!" Zealia called with elongated vowels. "Oriocho, come on now, I think it's time you had breakfast. Let's put this aside and get you eating, hm?" She suggested. "Orio, I gave you ice cream because you were behaving so well and I expect for you to do the same today as well!"