windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 9437

hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: *He cheeks reddened even more to the point of her whole face going red. Even as she listened to their plan, she was still slightly red in the face*

Enricho: Alright, if you say so. *He held the vial up and took a drink from it, before handing it to Ossiana. It wasn't long before the effects kicked in and he disappeared from Ossiana's sight and reappeared next to Oasis, just outside of the cave*
last edited hơn một năm qua
-Universe_COLA- commented…
*just outside the cave hơn một năm qua
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Okay, fine XD hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis didn't bank on waiting for her parents to arrive, and was already going towards the cave that Zealia and her dickhead brother had been going in when they had last encountered one another. She kept her hands shoved down into her pockets, her eyes only looking at the ground.

Ossiana appeared right beside Enricho, blinking some and gazing around them until the area became familiar. She saw that Oasis was already going ahead, and followed after her.
Enricho: *Once he saw that Oasis was already walking ahead of them, he waited for Ossiana and then went into a light jog to catch up with Oasis* Jeez, wait for us, Oa
"I'd rather not." Oasis said clearly. "You wanted me to tag along, not my fault you two have to be stuck together before you do anything." She said bitterly while going deeper into the cave, though she was a bit hesitant from the last time that she had gone inside of one. The thought made her stiffen slightly, but she continued ahead towards the portal.

"Oa.." Ossiana sighed.

"Mother." Oasis replied bluntly.
Enricho: *He was silent at Oasis words and behavior. He didn't know what he could say that would change her mind. He just made his way down the cave in total silence*
hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
"You can't be old and grumpy. Because you've been grumpy since as long as I can remember." Elijah remained quiet at Wiezen's offering for a few seconds. "Hmmm..." He thought. "Weeeell, is there a possibility dad is going to return his lovely son's powers? You know, to teleport there and defend myself and impress chicks?" He crossed his arms. "Those are necessities."
Oasis began to think to herself while making her way through the cave, the dim glow of the portal up ahead catching her eye. Her tail loosened around her waist for a moment, but then tightened back around. She stopped once they came across the portal, it being like two open doors with a vortex of matter swirling within it.
She stared into it for a few seconds in awe until she heard her parents coming behind her, encouraging her to go through.

~

"It's not a necessity." Wiezen said blandly. "If that's what you see as a necessity, then not only are you priorities lopsided, but your rate of survival out within the world are slim." He said. "With that said, you MAY receive a bit of your magic back once we've made our trip. Or...I could just allow Jr. to accompany me instead and you can remain without any power to use whatsoever." Eyebrow raised, he looked over at Elijah. He crossed his arms in an almost identical manner as he turned fully to face him. "It's your call sport." But then he paused, his eyes narrowing for a moment as he stood up. "Someone has entered our lands." He said suddenly.
Enricho: *He made his way towards the portals before stopping, looking at Oasis and Ossiana* Ladies first
"Little magic returned or Jr. gets to be pampered yet again by Grumps?" He lifted his own brow as he sat silently in thought. "Yeeeaahhh, not gonna happen. We're making that trip and I'm gettin' my magic back." He finally stood up and stretched momentarily before looking at his father. "You ready or what?" But when he mentioned someone entering their lands, his expression darkened. "See, this is why I need my magic."
Ossiana watched as Oasis had already gone through the portal and sighed internally this time, pushing Enricho ahead of her as she made her way through the portal herself.

~

"There is a difference between awarding a child for his good behavior while his siblings are out indulged in extreme amounts of misconduct, and pampering a child even when they are doing things that they know better of. Your mother might as well put a diaper back onto you and your sister and start tucking you into bed again." Wiezen said, rolling his eyes.

But when Elijah looked back to him to ask if he was ready, Wiezen was no longer there, leaving an empty seat and a sealed book along with his now empty glass where he once was.
cosmic_fusions commented…
Elijaaaahhhhhhhhh jeez hơn một năm qua
not that many kids to remember names hơn một năm qua
Oops XD hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *He gave a slight groan, still sore, as Ossiana pushed him through the portal and out the other end*

Oswald: *He laid on his back on the rails of the porch, his one leg hanging off the edge, his eyes staring up at the clouds. He was lost in thought, and hadn't even noticed that the portal was in use*
Jade, I don't ask a lot from bạn (okay, that's a huge lie) But can bạn make Zealia talk to Oasis and tell her to stop being a shit XD hơn một năm qua
So what, COLA. Does this mean Oasis has to tình yêu someone and/or die to stop it XD hơn một năm qua
xD No, not necessarily. But things will happen. hơn một năm qua
When Elijah realized Wiezen was no longer there, he scoffed and groaned before pinching the bridge of his nose. "Seriously? Ugh." He rolled his eyes and put back his book where it belonged before exiting the library by foot.
Oa had paused to look around some, seeing that they had appeared out on the shores where sand met water. Her toes curled for a moment as she looked around at the vibrancy of the plants and the overall area in general. She went to start ahead so she could keep some distance between her and her parents until she found herself bumping into something solid, and stumbling back a little. When she looked up, ready to punch whatever it had been, she came to a stop, blue eyes piercing into her.

Wiezen stared at Oasis for a long moment, his blank expression as hard as steel. But then he smiled some in a friendly manner. "Oh, Oasis. Excuse me for that, I wasn't expecting visitors. But nonetheless, welcome."

Oa's cheeks slowly began to burn red as she stared at the person in front of her, realization coming to her that it was indeed Wiezen once she heard his voice. The last time she had seen him, he looked...older. And had a beard. But now....
"M-Mr. Quartz, I...uh...I didn't..um s-see you there." She stammered in a mumble. O-oh my fucking god..

"Wiezen!" Ossiana's voice came from behind Oasis as she appeared from the portal with Enricho, a warm smile on her face. "It's been too long friend!"

Wiezen had just been about to ask Oasis if something was wrong when he heard her mother speak, looking over to them. "Aaah, the Morgans! Yes, yes, it's been a while. Enricho, Ossiana, how have you b--jeez, Enricho, it looks like you've seen better days."
Enricho: *He gave a chuckle as he saw Wiezen waiting for them* Indeed it has, Wiezen. And yeah, I really have. It's a long story. We came to see Helga and see if she can work that magic of hers and catch up on old times as well. And I see you've already met our daughter, Oasis
Zealia could hear distant voices as she hung the last of the clothes up to dry. She realized she was sweating, though her pure body held no odor. But when the hybrid began to recognize the voices, specifically her friend, Oasis, her expression softened. "No..." She said, catching a glimpse of herself from the water of the pond's reflection. "Oh god..." She repeated, detesting the horrid outfit she chose to work in. She couldn't even change because she had nothing to change into now that her dad made everything disappear in her room. The panting maiden bursted inside the backdoor into the kitchen where she spotted her mother kneading bread.

Helga wore a plain white apron and her hair was neatly tied in a bun, her sleeves cuffed to her elbows and she rolled the dough on the board. Sprinkles of flour were found on her nose and cheeks. And there were multiple dishes around her she was cooking, perhaps too many of them. Since she had so many ideas, she'd just decided to make them all. Though the expression the nymph wore seemed one of being angry.

"HIMOMHEYLIKEIFINISHEDWHATYOUTOLDMET­ODO­AND­YOU­DID­NTT­ELL­MEW­EWE­REH­AVI­NGG­UES­TSA­NDI­LOO­KLI­KEA­MES­SSO­CAN­IBO­RRO­WSO­MEO­FYO­URC­LOT­HES­PLE­ASE­OKA­YTH­ANK­YOU­ALS­OIT­SME­LLS­GOO­DKE­EPU­PTH­ENI­CEW­ORK­LOV­EYO­UBY­E!!­!&q­uot­; Zealia spoke fast as she ran upstairs into her mother's room to change.
"Yes, we've met one another briefly a few times in the past, just not here. But I believe that she is acquainted with Zealia." Wiezen said, giving Oasis another smile. "Anyhow, I'm sure that Helga would be delighted to see you all."

Oasis had shied away a little when Wiezen had smiled at her, rubbing her arm and muttering to herself.

Ossiana tipped her head to the side some. "Yes, as we will to see her as well."

"Great." Wiezen chuckled and motioned them to follow along for a little before he transitioned them with a spell to the front of the Quartz home. "Welcome to our home, friends."

Oasis's eyes widened as she saw the Quartz house for the first time, or rather their mansion, her gaze falling the marble and cobblestone all the way up to the top. "...She better not ever tell me that her problems aren't petty ever again..." She mumbled absentmindedly to herself at the sight of the Quartz residence. And when she caught the whiff of cooking, her nose twitched some, her empty stomach giving a small growl, though she ignored it.

Wiezen clasped his hands together. "Well, why don't we all go inside. By the aroma of things, I'd say that Helga has probably overcooked once again." He chuckled, then looked to Oswald. "Well, aren't you going to introduce yourself? Then again, that can wait until we're inside." He said, motioning them all to follow them.
Enricho: That sounds lovely, Wiezen. And I'm sure little Oa has more than worked up an appetite *He gave a light chuckle as he teased her*
Oswald: *He turned his head to the side, and before he could give a response to Wiezen, his eyes fell onto Oasis, and he immediately got lost by her appearance. As he was fixated on her, he fell off the rails of the porch and onto the ground, but got up quickly and gave a bow to the family* Hello, you three, I don't think we've ever had the chance to meet. I am Oswald, and it is quite the pleasure to meet you all *He looked up and gave them all a smile, but the smile was mostly directed toward Oasis*
Helga ignored Zealia, but did not say no to going to her room or borrowing any of her clothes. By the looks of it, she needed them. She stopped her kneading to check on one of the boiling cauldrons, stirring the large pot and adding a dash of cayenne pepper before moving onto a smaller version of the pot. She retrieved a single grain of rice and squished it, lowering the heat once she realized the cups of rice she'd boiled as nicely cooked. And then she moved onto checking the skillet that was currently frying their dessert. "Perfect..." She thought to herself before returning to the dough and rolling it into a long chunk before cutting small portions of it. Out of those portions she skillfully rolled them flat with her hands.
I was really hoping your post was just going to be Zealia comes out and fucking shoves Oswald out of the way to hug Oasis XD hơn một năm qua
i'm not that mean hơn một năm qua
If it's Oswald, it's not mean XD hơn một năm qua
Oasis was focused more on the urge to smack Enricho upside the head like her mother would usually do when he commented on her being hungry than she was on Oswald's introduction. She growled something under her breath again, but paused, when she realized that Oswald had been speaking, and she stood there for a moment as Wiezen led her parents into the mansion to settle in.
"Wait a minute...you're that kid that's always causing trouble around Einford." She said, staring at him blankly. "I never would have figured you the type to be a Quartz."
-

"Helga! The Morgans are here!" Wiezen called to the kitchen as he stepped inside, going down the hall and directing them to the kitchen. When he went inside, he came to a stop for a moment. "...Helga...I only said one dish, not the entire kitchen!"

Ossiana gazed around their home, feeling just the slightest bit small compared to the things that were there, though just didn't feel as though it was a home at all and more of a museum.
Oswald: *He smiled as he had a feeling that Oasis knew her, but felt a little disheartened when she mentioned he was a troublemaker. Regardless, he just gave a chuckle* Oh, well funny thing about that, I'm not a born Quartz. I'm not even the child a witch. I'm actually a human that they adopted. But regardless, I am 100% Quartz. May I ask what your name is, mademoiselle?

Enricho: *His eyes wandered around the mansion, before he spoke to Wiezen* I have to say, Wiezen, you seem to be far better off than twenty years ago. This house is massive
Hey, he's speaking French. See COLA, there are other nationalities in this world hơn một năm qua
-_- Of course there are. I started introducing the majority of them XD hơn một năm qua
He's not a born one, Jade. That means biological XD hơn một năm qua
Helga was too busy and too focused on her cooking that all of Wiezen's words went in one ear and out the other. The witch wasn't aware of what he said or that she was even talking to her. She flattened the rest of the cut pieces of dough, levitating small chunks of stuffing from the bowl near her and placing them into the circle of dough before skillfully folding them and securing the ends. She repeated the same process for the rest of the pieces of dough before plopping them in a separate cauldron of boiling water, stirring them immediately so that they wouldn't burn.
"Well of course. I built the majority of it myself. When you have three magic wielding children who bicker half the time the first chance they get, you'd want to make spaces big enough for them all." Wiezen said with a sigh. "It was a fruitful family experience however. And now this is our perfect home." He went over to Helga, wrapping her arms around her waist. He nibbled on her ear before he spoke to her softly. "Love, I think you've done enough cooking." He kissed her neck. "We have guests."

Meanwhile, Ossiana stayed sort of close to Enricho for the first minute or so while they were standing there. She sniffed at the air, taking in the aroma of Helga's cooking. "It smells delightful, Helga. I see zhat Wiezen's lessons have most definitely paid off."

-

"Maidoi-what?" Oasis blinked, staring at him as if he had tried to insult her. Her stinger uncurled from around her waist some. But then she tipped her said to the side. "You said that you were adopted, right?" She asked, ignoring him asking for her name. "And you're a human? How does that work exactly?"
Enricho: I can see that, Wiezen. It's got quite a roomy feeeee.... *He watched as Wiezen kissed all over Helga as she tried to cook, before quietly speaking to Oss* They.... they sure are affectionate to each other, huh?

Oswald: Mademoiselle, meaning Miss. It's a language from parts of Europe and.... Eh, nevermind *He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall of the outside* Well, mother told me that my birth parents died. I was brought to her and she cared for me ever since I was a baby. I believe they also said I have a sister out there somewhere... But I think they just wanted to give me some hope. She's probably dead *He decided to keep the fact that he was a prince a secret. Other than believing she would more than likely say he's lying, it just didn't sound right for him to say out of the blue*
xD Wiezen told bạn that, but okay hơn một năm qua
I didn't know how to transition to the awkward silence XD hơn một năm qua
And it feels like nothing at all XD hơn một năm qua
"More guests equals more food." Helga replied in a straightforward manner as she continued to stir the cauldron, lowering the heat once it began to bubble. She nudged Wiezen out of the way to reach for some spices, her magic opening the cabinets nearby and floating various plates and glasses onto the kitchen counter. She returned to her food and added more dashes of spice within each pot. When she'd grabbed the spices she also got ahold of a mint leaf, and as soon as she was done seasoning her dishes, she finally turned to face her lover and shoved the leaf into his mouth. "Your breath smells awful." Her brows furrowed, her eyes already telling him he knew what he had done. She scoffed before mumbling to herself as she finished with her cooking and began to transfer them in larger plates so that the serving would be a more buffet style. The nymph walked to the tables with the empty plates at hand and didn't need to count how many she needed, for the perfect amount were laid across the large table besides their own spoons and forks.
"Huh..." Was all Oasis said to his explanation, looking to the door that her parents had been taken through before taking a look around them. "Must be rough bein' the only person who can't do a lick of magic around here I'd imagine. Magic, who needs it anyways?" She muttered the last part. She sat down on the ground and crossed her legs casually. "Anyways, name's Oasis. But most people just call me Oa."

~

"..Yes..." Ossiana glanced over at Enricho and smirked some, her hand cupping around the right side of his butt and giving it a squeeze, rolling her eyes innocently. "Almost as much as we are~"

Wiezen had rolled his eyes. "Not this again." He said when she commented on his breath and just left it at that. He chewed the mint for only a second or two before spitting it out in the trashcan. "It's been the first one in fifteen years. Sound to me like someone's got their thong in a knot already." He commented, going over to the liquor cabinet.
He glanced over to Enricho and Ossiana. "Would either of you like a drink? I've got a wide variety to choose from."
no, bạn đã đưa ý kiến 10 years, don't change it bạn twat xD hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *He jolted a little forward, before turning to her with a grin* Don't tempt me right now, Oss. You know how playful I get when you get me going. *As his hand reached down and grabbed Ossiana's rear, he turned to Wiezen, holding his arm behind his back before he could see.* Yes, that would be just fine, Wiezen

Oswald: Yeah, it definitely does make me the oddball of the family. But no matter what, I manage *He went into a deep thought as she mentioned her name* Oasis, huh? A lovely name. A sanctuary in a hot and humid desert, giving joy and comfort to those in a place that is so unforgiving. I think I like it
What a shmuck XD hơn một năm qua
no hơn một năm qua
Okay. Can bạn at least be a Garnet? hơn một năm qua
"We're drinking the green smoothie I made." Helga interrupted Wiezen while setting a napkin besides each of the plates. "Please, sit." She told the guests in a hurried manner before she went to the bottom of the staircase and called out for her triplets. Wiezen Jr. was obviously the first to come down, then Elijah. Although, Zealia remained upstairs still finding an outfit in her mother's wardrobe.
Oasis looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Do you want me to punch you? Because I will punch you..." She said, the slightest bit more annoyed than she already had been. "The deserts are only unforgiving to the weak." Her tail swished across the ground some. "Anyways, why do you cause so much trouble for the town? What's your purpose for it?" She asked out of general curiosity.

~

Wiezen squinted at Helga when she told them that they would be drinking smoothies. "Fine. But I'm turning it into an adult beverage for myself and our guests." He said with another shrug, continuing to the liquor cabinet and grabbing a clear bottle who's shape was made up of diamonds, a gold liquid settled into the confines of it as he brought it over to the table and took a seat. "Also, Enricho needs a potion."

Ossiana looked between the two for a small moment and then to Enricho as she tugged him along to take their seats, ensuring that they sat right next to one another. She looked to the Elijah and Jr. "Hm...I remember when zhe both of you were only sporting diapers. Every time I see either of you I can only zhink of how much you've grown. Perhaps...too fast..." Her mind drifted to Oasis as she thought on her last few words.
Oswald: *He held his hands up as if to stop her* Okay, okay. No need to get upset *He cleared his throat before answering* Anyway, the reason I cause so much trouble is because of nobles. They see a few poor people and they get fun out of bullying them. Sometimes, you just see them throwing a few insults. Other times, they just beat them up for fun. It's despicable. And it doesn't exactly help that they're the snootiest bunch of bastards I've ever seen. So, I may or may not beat them up whenever they have an idea of attacking families, and they may or may not call the guards to arrest me. But aside from that, I didn't do anything wrong. I'm innocent in this whole affair

Enricho: Yeah, I think I still have a scar on my lip from when Jr. threw the rattle at my face *He gave a chuckle and lightly slapped his thigh* You kids really were rambunctious when you were babies. It's good to see you've all grown up to be such fine young adults *He stopped once he heard Wiezen's response* Oh yes. Helga, I hate to trouble you with this matter once again, but can you help me out with my dilemma?
"No, no you won't." Helga told Wiezen. "It'll ruin the purpose of my smoothie." She went back into the kitchen to retrieve the food for her family and her guests. At Enricho's questioning, her ears perked slightly. "What is it this time?" She asked nonchalantly.

"Hmmm..." Elijah began, tilting his head as he eyed Ossiana. "You must be mother of that scorpion chick." He guessed correctly before talking a seat further away, usually near where his mother always sat. Jr. said nothing to the guests, his apathetic expression changing for only mere seconds to give them a welcoming nod before he took his seat besides his brother. After a couple minutes or so, Zealia came walking down the staircase with her curly hair neatly braided to her side. She wore one of her mother's red dresses along with a pair of black plain shoes, a tad bit of her mother's makeup visible on her face. Just putting herself in one of Helga's outfits made her look even more like her. Zealia greeted her friend's parents with a gracious bow. "Greetings!~ How are thee all?" She giggled before she too took a seat.
"You? Beat up nobles?" Oasis began to laugh some at that. "You barely look like you could catch a winged demon, let alone beat anyone up." She stopped for a moment when she realized what she had said, but didn't take it back however, just continued. "But I can see where you're comin' from." She nodded. "I don't like'em either aside from maybe a few that are actually good folk. The rest I'd like to knock their teeth down their throats." She rested her elbow on her knee and her chin into the palm of her hand as she spoke.

~

"Fine, I won't give Enricho and Ossiana any until afterwards then. In the mean time, more for me I guess." Wiezen said before she had returned to the kitchen, carefully removing the top from the liquor which smelled strongly of honey and a blend of fruit.

Ossiana gave Elijah a sort of sideways look when he had mentioned her daughter. "Yes, Oasis is my daughter." She said. And when Zealia had finally appeared, a smile came across her face. "Ah, zhere she is! Zhe beautiful daughter of the Quartz family! You appear as dashing as ever young woman. We are well, and as for yourself you seem to be just the same I'd presume."

"So, how goes everything? How did you end up being battered again Enricho? I thought we'd gotten passed those days." Wiezen joked with a chuckle, lifting the bottle to take a small gulp.
Oswald: *He gave a chuckle* Yeah, I may not have the strength, but I can be pretty quick. Strength isn't everything in a fight. You gotta be quick sometimes. Granted, some of the nobles I beat up are drunk when I do it, but I think I can confirm I'm quick enough when I have to outrun the guards. But It's nice to meet someone who agrees that nobles can just be the worst.

Enricho: *He turned to Helga and showed his bandaged arm in a sling* Well, I think it should be pretty obvious, Helga *He responded okingly before he turned to Wiezen* Well, it's a long story. Oasis got a little curious and we ran into one of those Hungers. Not the best creature to run into, let's just say
Zealia giggled softly, a light blush stinging her cheeks at Ossiana's words. "Thank you, Mrs. Morgan! You look as radiant as ever as well. Oooh~ And your dress-shirt compliments your skin."

The bottle in Wiezen's hands disappeared and reappear back into the kitchen where Helga was. The item that was once in his hand was now replaced with a glass of water. The witch glanced from where she was at Enricho's wound, not really concerned since she had the perfect antidote for that. Instead, she focused on delivering the fresh food.
"Who doesn't? Especially when almost all of them carry themselves around with their stupid noses up like they are better than everyone else." Oasis drew circles along the ground with her fingertip. "They're just as bad as those stupid fucking crusaders." She growled at the thought.

-

"Why zhank you darling. You look almost identical to you mother, which says a great deal." Ossiana said with a smile.

"Hey what the--" Wiezen looked at the water in his glass and narrowed his eyes towards the kitchen. "Really?" He got up from the table with the glass in hand, going to the kitchen to pour the water out into the sink and retrieve his bottle. He spoke to Enricho while he was at it. "So where did she go exactly to have the luck of running into one of those? Edrain?" He chuckled humorously as he got his opened bottle and poured some it into his glass, seeing as he now didn't have to go through the trouble of getting one himself.
Oswald *At the very mention of the crusades, he gave heavy groan* Oh, don't even get me started on them. If not for the fact they were miles away, and more armed than a noble, I'd be beating them up too. They say they want to help people, but all they do is drink and sit around and wait for someone else to do the work. It's pathetic

Enricho: *He gave a nervous chuckle at the mention of Edrain* Oh, you know. Kids just like to explore and she just stumbled upon one unfortunately. *He cleared his throat to respond to the kids* So, Junior, how are things? You're making sure to stay out of trouble, right?
okay, nice chat and all os, BUT TIME TO EAT hơn một năm qua
No. Let Oswald talk to girls XD hơn một năm qua
And she will continue to suck until the end of time hơn một năm qua
Helga snapped, the liquor in his glass now converted into water. In fact, the whole bottle of his was now water and only she had the spell to turn in back. “Please.” She looked at him with serious eyes before gathering the trays. "Do this and you can grow your beard out as long as you want." The nymph said, her words shocking Wiezen for that sentence was never to be expected.

Jr. blinked emotionlessly at Enricho when he asked his question. “You are… talking to me about staying out of trouble?” He asked in his monotone, deep voice as he glanced at the Hunter’s wound.
Will the bottle filled with water along with the glass, Wiezen almost glared at Helga, his eyes flashing for a slight moment. And at her next few words, he gave a stiff smile. "Oh trust me, that was going to happen whether you fancied it or not, buzzkill." He looked at the bottle in his hand, inhaling through his nostrils to stop himself from just dropping it on the floor and leaving it there. Instead, he sat it onto the counter before going back to the table and sitting down, crossing his arms.

~

"Alright now I think you're just exaggerating." Oasis rolled her eyes when Oswald said that he would beat up the crusaders. "Do you even know how to use a sword? They'd manhandle you like a doll, even without their weapons and their shitty skills." Her tail stretched itself, going into an arch to scratch an itch on her back lightly. Her stomach gave another growl, louder than the one from earlier. "Oh come oooon!" She groaned.
Oswald: Not a sword. But I have my own ways of fighting them off. Maybe I'll show you it *As soon as he heard her stomach, he scratched the back of his neck* Well, maybe after we get you something to eat.

Enricho: *He gave a short sigh, but looked back up with a grin* Just trying to make small talk, Wiez
xD How the fuck did it get to dinner? hơn một năm qua
Well I don't know what it is hơn một năm qua
I do: Not bữa tối, bữa ăn tối XD hơn một năm qua
"I have a better idea. I'll go and smoke a CIGAR, and have a drink. Then come back and have dinner so Helga can stop nagging about her damn smoothie." Wiezen said in a stale manner.

Ossiana snickered some, nudging Enricho in the side playfully with her elbow.

~

"Somethin' to eat huh? I guess that sounds...doable." Oasis said with a sigh. "Wait a minute...are you challenging me to a fight? If so then challenge accepted." She said, cracking her knuckles.
stop being mad at smol helgy hơn một năm qua
...wiezen can't be mad at her after the meal she served xD hơn một năm qua
Oswald: Alright. I accept the dual, mademoiselle. But after we eat. Alright *He gave her a smile as he turned and made his way inside*

Enricho: *He felt her nudging his side. He gave a chuckle as she did so, before returning to his conversation*
“I care more about your health than your beard…” Helga muttered as Wiezen walked off. She sighed some, her ears lowering before she went to retrieve the food.

As the guests had their own conversations, Helga came out with the first batch of her delicious food. The tray she carried held over a dozen steamed, fat link, it’s glossy stuffing mostly noodles with green veggies and small pieces of meat and cheese. In addition, there were also colorful link laid besides the dumplings. A variety of finely cut veggies including cucumbers, carrots, purple cabbage, avocados, etc. decorated the insides of the healthy snack. She set the colorful tray in the center of the table, where multiple floating sauces in small bowls appeared with magic, enough dipping for everyone. As she sorted out the first batch, her tail emerged and coiled around Wiezen’s chest and neck, the very tip of it tickling his nose to lighten the mood. She leaned down to kiss his cheek before she left to the kitchen again.

Helga returned with two filled bowls in hand, six other ones floating around her with magic as she walked toward the table once more. She set the main course meal in front of each person and empty chair pending. The bowl consisted of no other than a black spicy soup, which was the aroma that enticed everyone’s nose once they entered the Quartz mansion. The soup was well-seasoned and flavored with the addition of mushrooms, jalapeños, and thin cooked slices of pork. The noodles were of perfect thickness and the hard boiled eggs added richness and color to the extraordinarily delicious soup. “I’ll bring the smoothies right away.” Helga added, directing it more towards Wiezen before she left again. Along with the soup, the guests could treat themselves with the dumplings and spring rolls, along with rice being added to their bowl.

(le soup)
 “I care thêm about your health than your beard…” Helga muttered as Wiezen walked off. She sighe
"And stop calling me that, you know my damn name already." Oasis said as she followed behind him, her tail coiling around her waist to remain at bay. When they entered the house, her nostrils twitched some at the aromas from the food that Helga had prepared. She closed the door just in time to hear Wiezen speak.

"I'll bring the smoothies right away--" Wiezen had mocked her, his arms remaining crossed as he mumbled to himself, staring at the food that she had brought to the table for only a minute or two. "Don't want no freagin' vegetable fruit whatever smoothie...' He continued to mutter.

Oasis raised her eyebrows slightly as she eased into the dining room, standing their awkwardly for a moment as her eyes scanned the table for a chair that she could sit in.

Ossiana had looked over to where she heard the door close when she saw Oasis and Oswald walk in, and small smile of relief coming to her face when she saw her daughter there, and she motioned her over to come sit in the chair next to them.

Oasis tried to ignore her mother for the most part, and continued to search for a seat anywhere but near them.
b-but smoothies are good hơn một năm qua
Oswald: Okay, okay. Sorry, Oasis *He followed behind her, having allowed her to go first. Once he entered the dining room, he waved* Hello, Morgans. Sorry for the wait. *He took his seat near his siblings and prepared himself to eat*
Enricho: *He gave a smile to Oasis as she walked in, but it dropped slightly when he saw that she was still trying to ignore them*
Zealia's eyes met with Oasis's as she scanned the room, a large smiled gracing her beautiful face as she clapped in glee, scooting some to reveal the empty chair next to her. "Oasis! Here!" She waved her hand. But as soon as she saw Oswald take the seat, her brows furrowed before she shoved him off the chair and signaled Oasis it was free again.

Helga eventually returned with all nine mason jars floating in the air. The smoothie was exactly how it was called: Green. It was a delectable blend of banana, pineapple, spinach, and apple that provided one all the nutrients needed for a boost of energy and cleansing. The witch gave Wiezen's his first before she set the rest on the table for the guests. "Enjoy." She told her guests and her family. "Ahh, and leave room for dessert of course." She said while scratching Wiezen's head with her sharp nails, massaging his scalp as she spoke.
Zealia, how fucking dare bạn XD hơn một năm qua
so, bạn come to her house unexpected, with no gifts whatsoever, just there to steal her thực phẩm and time + a healing potion with no payment needed.... AND YOU'RE STILL ASKING FOR MORE? GTFO hơn một năm qua
Hey, they aren't asking for all that shit. I am XD hơn một năm qua
Oasis almost grinned some when she spotted Zealia and the empty chair beside her. Life saver! She sighed internally and went to the chair hurriedly, sitting down beside her. She leaned over some and whispered and thank you before straightening in her chair, her eyes now focused on the food over the table.

Ossiana frowned some, but managed to keep her smile up as Helga told everyone to enjoy their meal.

When the smoothie was sat in front of Wiezen, he glared at it for a moment, his eyes shifting over to the liquor cabinet for a moment, and then back to the smoothie. This continued for a few quick seconds until he seemed to come to a decision and leaned back in his chair. He swirled his hand around in the air and the book that he had been indulged in appeared in his hand, and he opened it up and held it in front of his face.

On the other end of things, Oasis had already started grabbing food to stuff her face with, starting with the dumplings and spring rolls with no care whatsoever.
fucking eat, damn it! hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *He started to eat his meal, having a bit of difficulty trying to eat with his one arm, but was barely able to manage. It only took one bite for him to become addicted to the flavor. He wanted to compliment Helga on how amazing it was, but considered how envious Ossiana would be, and instead, spoke a half truth* It's pretty good
Oswald: *He had carefully picked his meal up with his fork, eating his meal ever so slowly, yet his eyes were still fixated on Oasis. Part of because of her looks, and another because of how she ate. It was very..... unladylike. But he shrugged it off and continued to eat slowly*
Zealia gave her a thumbs up before she too began to indulge herself into the goods that her mom made, chewing on the juiciness of the dumplings before grabbing more. Although, her table manners were vastly different than Oasis. Jr. made no eye contact as he drained the color of his spring roll before slowly chewing on it. Out of everyone, Elijah held the most similar attitude as Oasis when it came to eating, for he also stuffed his face with it.

"Why don't thee eat?" Helga asked Wiezen, the nails scratching at his skin pausing. "Is my food not worthy enough for thee?"
"Is my liquor not worthy enough to have with your food?" Wiezen answered her question with one of his own stubbornly. "I don't eat unless I have drink. And THAT," Wiezen pointed to the smoothie, "Is not drink." He said. He looked over to the liquor cabinet and the rest of what was left of his bottle of scotch levitated from it and over to the table. "THIS, is drink." He said before pointing at the smoothie again. "THAT, is not. Do you see what I'm getting at here?" He said, going back to his book.
"I should turn all the food at this table into water. Or better yet, the raw ingredients that they were made from. How would like that?" He mumbled. "Lucky for you, we have guests."
"But this aaalll can be fixed." He looked directly at Helga as he opened the scotch and poured some into his mason jar. "NOW, it's a drink." He said, the bottle disappearing and appearing back in its place.

Ossiana had also indulged into eating in the same manner as Ossiana and Elijah, taking some off of Enricho's plate as well and chuckling, kissing him on the cheek to show that she was "sorry".

Oasis went on to chowing on the rice that was added to her bowl earlier and eating one of the eggs from her bowl of soup along with a slice of pork.
NO. hơn một năm qua
Enricho: *Unlike Ossiana, though far from having the best table manners himself, was trying to eat with a fork. But as Ossiana continued to snatch food from his plate, he turned to her* You know I'm going to get you back for that later, right Oss? *He had a blank expression on his face, yet his words were soothing, almost satisfying to listen to*
Oswald: *He had only barely made a dent in his meal, but was only barely picking up the pace so that he could get on to his fight with Oasis*
Ossiana would kick the shit out of Oswald though XD hơn một năm qua
I have time rewind with no one remembering. bạn forget completely (Jade has no idea what these references are) hơn một năm qua
I time skipped your rewind so that Oswald's asshole will still get fondled bởi Ossiana's foot and axe xD hơn một năm qua
Helga sighed before she made the bottle she took from him appear in her hands, setting it in the table in front of him. She snapped again and reverted the water into its liquor form and showing Wiezen. "There... There's your drink. Now please eat..." She told him, taking away his green smoothie and dumping her work into the trash can, returning the mason jar into the sink. And as her guests ate, she focused on washing all the pots and plates that had been used.