windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 9437

hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
Judissia landed down on the top of a cart loaded with crates and barrels, giving a lazy three fingered salute at the chubby faced bearded man that guiding it along. She was there long though, because in the next few seconds, she jumped up onto a sign that jutted out of the side of a bar and ran-climbed her way up and jumped from it onto the next building.
At the pace they were moving at, it didn't take long for them to reach the tower. But by then, the town was become awake and more people were starting to spill out into the streets little by little. She knelt down, inspecting the tower for a way that they could get in. It wasn't until she spotted a few of the ledges sticking out from it and windowless openings that was higher up that she began to form an idea for them to get to the top. "Looks like we're gonna have to make our way up from the inside first." She said finally. "Climbing from the outside would bound to make us the center of attention. There are too many people being out and about now."
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: *She was barely able to keep up with Judissia, but once she gave her plan, she scratched her head in confusion* Alright. How do we get inside, Jud?

Franziska: *She continued to bang on the pot with the wooden spoon, trying to wake Flynn up* FLYNN, WAKE UP! WAKE UP!
cosmic_fusions commented…
stop it xD hơn một năm qua
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Start it XD hơn một năm qua
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Middle part it xP hơn một năm qua
"...The gate." Judissia said, pointing at the steel piked gate around the building. "By the looks of it from here it's locked. Nothing we can't take care of. She pointed to a tree that stretched over the gate some. "That's our way in. Once we get to the other side we'll go from there. But as of now, both of us can't go at the same time, so you go ahead and go first. I'll find another spot on my side to keep watch. Once you're in, flash your mirror towards the sun to signal."
Rosemary: *She looked at Judissia. She was a little nervous, since she only rarely did things on her own. But, without question, she did as she was told. She climbed across the branch and quickly jumped over the gate and on the other side. After making sure the area was clear, she grabbed hold of her mirror and flashed it in the light of the sun*
The rising sunlight beamed off of Rosemary's mirror and flickered bright enough for Judissia's eyes to catch them. She surveyed the area before taking a few steps back and running forward, jumping through the bushes of leaves and onto the branch, and then over the gate, landing on the grounds around the tower.
She motioned Rose to follow her quickly to the door, or rather doors.

They were two large double doors trimmed with stone, a thick lock hooking the doors together and keeping the tower sealed.

Judissia inspected the lock, but then stepped back. "Alright, this one's all yours Ro." She said.
Rosemary: *As soon as Judissia backed away from the lock and gave Rosemary the command, she gave a small smirk, before walking over to the lock. She reached into her pouch and took out two steel prongs and stuck them into the lock. It only took a few seconds before she heard a loud "click" from the lock and turned back to Judissia* Pretty simple lock for these people
hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
"What else is there left to do if you already did everything?" Zealia wiped her nose with her sleeves.

"Weeeell, you can still take care of the dirty laundry. I'm sure your father and I would greatly appreciate it if you took care of that." Helga replied with a motherly smile, gently stroking Lia's cheeks as she spoke.

The hybrid only gave a small nod. "O-O-Okay..." She mumbled.

"Do you by any chance know where your brother is?" The mother asked. Though she frowned when she received a shake of a head. Zealia left the room to begin with the laundry, meanwhile Helga stood behind with Jr., scratching her chin in thought. "Hmmm..."

"The trees." Jr. said plainly.

"--Oh, yes! You're absolutely right." Helga remembered Elijah always climbing trees as a young child. She always thought it was because he was in trouble or he just wanted to be alone. The witch cupped Wiezen Jr.'s cheeks and smothered him with kisses. "Thank you, my wittle Cutie Junie Pie~"

Jr. blinked, but said nothing in response. Rather a very light flush of red tinted his cheeks when Helga kept kissing him and calling him all the nicknames he had as a child. He watched as his mother disappeared from sight and lightly rubbed his red cheeks with the palm of his hand.
Jade, I am going to cry hơn một năm qua
And when I cry, bad things happen to characters hơn một năm qua
-.- hơn một năm qua
Okay, that's a lie, but bạn are making me sad hơn một năm qua
Judissia smirked some herself. "Aah, so, you've gotten faster than before. Good." She removed the lock from the door, now noticing that rust that consumed the iron that it consisted of. She pushed it open some, coasting Rosemary inside and coming in close behind her, pulling the door closed behind them.
Like the outside, the inside of the structure was pieced together with stone. Her eyes wondered over the hallway that led into a space where a long table stretched from one side to the other, chairs pulled up to it and seated nicely, even with the cobwebs and dust that covered it. Everything looked a lot older than she expected.
The rug that rolled across the center of the hall was caked in dust as well, and sections of the wall were patched with moss. She walked over to a portrait of a armored man and woman who's panted deep brown eyes stared back with in a stale scowl. She continued on, not wanting to waste much time to find the stairs that would lead them up to where they needed to be.
Rosemary: *She followed behind Judissia, but her eyes were on the interior of the tower, noticing the moss and dust and old world feel it had, before she spoke to Judissia* Man, is this place abandoned or something? This place is filthy

(And here he is, lady and gentleman. The star of the show)

*Within the city, a young looking man, wearing the robes of a priest, was walking down the stoned road. He didn't take notice of Rosemary or Judissia as they moved above him and into the tower. He only had interest in one thing. What he was feeling... Was not right. Something had been taken out of this world, it felt to him. He passed into a dark alleyway to remain hidden from the other citizens, and he closed his eyes. He covered his ears to block out any faint conversations from the townspeople and only focused on his thoughts, and his eyes opened as he looked up at the sky, and he knew what had happened
Cian: The Servant of Sacrifice, Dothist, is dead. Only five of the Servants remain

(Picture of Cian)
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Rosemary: *She followed behind Judissia, but her eyes were on the interior of the tower, noticing the
Even the evil priests are hot, man! hơn một năm qua
I thought bạn were gonna say, "That's the point. Jade's super mad at you" hơn một năm qua
That part, I don't know about. hơn một năm qua
"Sure looks like it." Judissia took another look around for a moment. "Now that I think about it...I wonder why they had this place locked to began with." She said.
Probably because neither of you fuckers are supposed to be here!~
She didn't respond to the voice in her head, keeping herself moving along as she searched for the stairs..

But her voice wasn't the only one that spoke. Rosemary's had as well. Stay on guard bitch. Don't need you getting us killed~ We do the killing! Over the years, it seemed as if the voice had grown up with her, going from the annoying sadistic side of Rose to a less annoying, more calm and twisted one that was more of a concern at times. "Or you could just let me take over....juuust like last time." The voice chuckled.
The fuck do bạn mean like last time?! hơn một năm qua
XD Nithloraul is a fucking artifact, and it's less Macross and thêm Rosemary's potential. hơn một năm qua
Well, the Nithloraul may want to be thêm than an artifact. But we have to wait and see......... Wait longer than you'd think hơn một năm qua
Rosemary: *She gritted her teeth in anger as the voice spoke to her. She wanted to scream at it, to tell it to shut up and die already, but she knew that it would be stupid of her to do so right now. She had to keep calm for now, and instead of responding to it, she spoke to Judissia to ignore it* Well, whatever the reason is, it will probably make getting through here easier

Franziska: *She gave a sigh as she gave up trying to wake up Flynn*
Nithloraul: *Unlike Franziska, who's methods were not as harsh, the Nithloraul sent a slight shock of pain through Flynn's head* She said wake up, dumbass!
*The Nithlorauls speech had changed over the last twenty years. Rather than speaking in it's usual ancient tongue, it spoke in a more crude language*
Now that I think about it, I should've just used the Nithloraul before XD hơn một năm qua
no hơn một năm qua
"Yeah, it sure seems like it." Judissia agreed, though she couldn't shake the feeling of remaining wary, feeling as if someone had been watching them. "Stay sharp." Her steps were careful, though she walked normally with her usual strut. Th further they went inside, the more the floor became filled with cracks and the moss seemed to overcome the stone walls around them, the silent atmosphere of the place groaning uneasily.
Rosemary: *She walked slowly, almost carefully, as if one wrong step could cause the floor to fall apart. She followed Judissia as she lead the way through the ancient tower*
It wasn't until they started getting further towards the tower's center that they came upon a fountain, accumulated dust and pieces that fell from the ceiling top far above them rolling off on their own accord. But just as they were walking into the area, something covered in red suddenly fell in front of them from the left out what would only look to be thin air. There was the sound of steel born shhhiiiing!, and then a hard, solid thud, stone shattering like glass and scattering along the floor.

Juidissia's weapon had been drawn, her eyes narrowed in both directions until they fell upon what had suffered from her blade. It was merely a tall candle holder, one of it's four legs seeming to have finally gave out, the banner that had been attached to it now cut cleanly along with a little over half of the foundation that had been holding it up.
She gave a hmph and slid her blade back into it's sheathe and continued forward without a word.
If only that were Macrooossss~.
Yeah, if only.
Rosemary: *She jumped at the sudden movement of the candle, and jumped once again when Judissia suddenly attacked. She was ready to pull her blade out too, but when she saw the candle cut in half, she pretended to act calm before Judissia noticed her startled expression, and waited for her to continue moving further into the tower*
Judissia walked around the fountain, running her fingers across it and was able to feel even the unseen cracks that were within it's sculpture. She looked to her fingers and to the soot like dust that covered them before wiping it away. And in the next couple of minutes, they found the wide coiling stairs that snaked further up the tower's height, two walls enclosing them. She immediately started up them, even the quietness of her steps seeming to have a small echo around them.
Rosemary: *She followed behind Judissia in silence. But once the echoes were all the noise that was heard, she couldn't help but speak* I sure hope we don't have too far to go up this thing. This thing looked like it went on forever from the outside*
"Oooh, then you're going to hate hearing that we're gonna have to head to the top. But don't tell Rose this though, she might not want to hear that." Judissia spoke, managing to throw in a small joke while she was at it.
Rosemary: *She gave a heavy groan, slightly louder than the echoes of their footsteps* Do we have to, Jud?
"You know our thing, Ro. Scout first, pout later." Judissia answered with a small chuckle. "On the bright side, we won't have to take the stairs all the way up at least. We'll use one of the openings up top and I'll see what the layout is like here. We need to know where our advantages sit and the possible routes of our target. Pulling all the stops is a priority for this one."
Rosemary: Yeah, yeah. I know. *She scratched the back of her head as her eyes moved up the staircase, giving a sigh of relief that they didn't have to go all the way up*
Helga had exited the Quartz house, leaving Zealia to tend to her laundry chores and Jr. free to do anything he wanted. Her bare toes walked through the freshly cut grass that she herself did when she fell for her children's trap. But as she walked further away from the house, she passed by Wick's stable and noticed it was... clean. It didn't hold the usual stench it did. The stall was scrubbed thoroughly and the straw bedding was replaced with new one. Wick's feeding bowls were also rinsed and his water was fresh and so was the bucket of delicious veggies. Helga blinked in utter confusion as she looked around the stable before exiting it after a couple minutes. She detected Elijah nearby... And if Jr. was right about the trees, she knew exactly which one he was resting in.

It only took a couple of minutes for Helga to arrive to a cherry blossom-like tree. The scent of her son become stronger, and she emerged her angelic, giant wings before soaring upwards. And just how she expected, she found Elijah resting on his back, arms behind his neck and his left leg rested across his right. His eyes were closed as well, and although his music was confiscated, he hummed to himself, his body lightly rocking to the beat.

"...Eli?" Helga poked Elijah's nose.

The hybrid's eyes shot open and he jolted in contact, his attention falling onto the beautiful woman that was his mother. He furrowed his brows before rolling his eyes. "What?" He said, scratching his chin. "I already cleaned the stable. I ain't doin anthin wrong, am I? Just resting. You can't possibly punish me for that."

"W-What? No..." Helga began, taking a seat on one of the large tree's branches. "I appreciate thee cleaning out Wick's stall. Father will be very pleased." She giggled lightly, inevitably making Elijah's ears twitched. But he just rolled his eyes.

"Nothing pleases him." He replied plainly.

"Of course it does. Many things do. You yourself does as well, but not when you're constantly getting in trouble."
"nOtHiNg pLeAsEs hIm" Oasis:Your mum does though, in thêm ways than just one XD hơn một năm qua
bạn didn't even want the rape baby, so no hơn một năm qua
But I gave bạn the right to have it because I knew bạn wanted it, Jade. I did it for you! I brought Rape Baby into this world for bạn XD hơn một năm qua
Judissia smiled at her and kept on up the steps. And on...and on...and on. The spiraling staircase of steps would have seemed to be leading to nowhere at all. But finally, she came to a stop after what would seem like the hundredth opening they'd passed, going over one to look look down. They were high enough that everything below them actually seemed...small, almost like ants. And then she spotted the ledge that she had seen while doing her observation from the outside. She turned her head to look up, seeing that they were only halfway up, nothing but another 29 stories, by her estimate, above them.
"Alright, I'll be back in a sec, keep look out."
Rosemary: *She gave a tired pant as she looked up at Judissia and waved* Y-Yeah, sure thing, Jud

Nithloraul: *When Flynn refused to wake up again, another jolt of pain, more painful than the last one, was sent through his body* Stop fucking around, Flynn!
Judissia chuckled and pat her on the back. "Take a breather Ro. Remember, we still have to go back down." She laughed some and went to the opening, suddenly jumping out of it.
Rosemary: *She looked away with a sigh* Jeez, Jud, why do you always have to remind me of the worst kind of stuff
Judissia had landed on the jutting ledge below, slipping on the hood of her short cloak while she had been falling feet first. Upon her landing, the cloak rippled, as did the black leather on her suit, blending in with the stone of the tower. But she wasted no time starting her climb, for she was on limited time, and it was only so long that she could keep the camouflage up.

While she and Rose had been doing their traveling around everywhere and doing what they did best, she had learned a bit about magic and how to use the little that she had within her to the best of her ability. She was still trying to teach Rose how to maintain the skill, though she herself could only do so for around thirty seconds before it would start to lack and eventually fall.
She climbed the outside of the tower and threw herself at the higher ledges, sweeping back in through one of the openings and running up the stairs some when her camouflage disappeared. It usually took a full minute or two for her to be able to use it again, so she switched between the stairs and climbing ever so often until she was finally climbing onto the top of the tower, using it's crown like sculpture to pull herself all the way up.
Dusting her hands off, she reached in her waist bag and pulled out a pair of binoculars that had been fashioned into goggles and pulled them over her head and eyes.

From where she was now, the town didn't seem all to big, except that now she could see it from her higher position, she realized that there was more town to the land that she originally thought. She flicked her finger at a small lever on the side of the goggles and the lenses swapped themselves with thicker ones, magnifying her sight further. She spotted many of the guards marching on their routes, noting that there seemed to be a distinguishing factor in between them being that the ones that she had first seen were guards. The new ones, however, wore a dark green tint of clothing with some sort of....strange weaponry hanging from straps at their shoulders. She had never seen anything like it, let alone the people with them who seemed to be a rank of soldiers.
Was this all thanks to their target's soon to be arrival? The supposed that she would thank about that later.

Her eyes went to the east, where they had entered the towns from and then to the other directions, seeing the other tall constructs that were dwarfed by the one that she stood on, making mental notes of places they could use for cover. She saw a light flashing further to the north which snuffed itself out, only for smoke to rise from the area, disappearing out into the air. She knew that it was probably Kahni telling them her location.
She flashed her mirror into the sun four times in quick flickers to tell her that they would be on their way. And after getting the town's layout, she was on her way back to Rosemary.
Rosemary: *She sat on the stairs, trying to get a much needed rest as she waited for Judissia to return. She spent her waiting time tossing and catching one of her throwing knives, not once missing a beat with it as she caught it in her grasp*
As Rosemary was tossing the throwing knife up and catching it within her grasp, there was something odd that filled the air, a wariness within her. And suddenly, the twisted internal voice within her mind spoke out of nowhere. "Pay attention you clueless cunt!" It spoke with a sudden urgency. "Down below!"
Rosemary: *She gave a quiet sigh as the voice spoke up. She didn't want to listen to it, but she humored it, and looked down ever so slightly* How about you shut up already. There's nothing to worry about

Enricho: *He leaned against the chair, his hat down over his head and his head down. It looked as though he was in deep thought, when in reality, he was just taking a nap*
Fun fact: All dads sleep hơn một năm qua
hoặc are dead. hơn một năm qua
Hmmmmmmmmm hơn một năm qua
"Then what's he looking at down there you dimwitted bitch?" Rosemary's eyes suddenly went blurry, her pupils expanding for a moment and her eyes becoming a feverish yellow before it cleared, her vision now enhanced some to see further down towards the ground.

A heavily armored man stood there, his clothing and armor and mix of blacks and dark greys and a dull colored silver. He seemed to be staring at the lower half of the tower until his eyes wondered up and seemed to catch Rosemary, almost instantly meeting hers, even with the massive amount of distance between them.

However, before she could get a good look at him however, her vision blurred again, fuzzing back into its normality.
Rosemary: *The moment she saw a glimpse of the man staring back at her, she backed away from the edge until her back pressed against the wall. She went dead silent as soon as she was against the wall, not even daring to breath*
"When I'm constantly getting in trouble, huh?" Elijah repeated in a mocking way. "Everything I do seems to get me in trouble."

"Well maybe you should switch up the things you do." His mother suggested, lowering herself with magic to sit besides him. She picked up his right hand and lightly began to massage it. "You know your father and I love you very much. It pains us more than it pains you to give thee a punishment."

Elijah scoffed, retrieving his hand from his mother. "Yeah, right... What a worthy excuse for parents."

"It's true. And I don't think you should spend time hating us. We're not going to be in this world forever."

The hybrid's face softened at the few last words, his green his interlocking with his mother's. "Don't say that."

"Okay. I won't. But know it is true. We'd like to leave this world knowing our children are okay and love us just as much as we love them."

The ginger son finally let out a sigh, rolling his eyes half way. "Fiiiiinneeeee....." He paused for a moment, scratching his head. "Well, what do you do to make father pleased? Cos apparently I lack that skill."

Helga's ears twitched as she thought for a moment. "Weeeeeeeeeeell, a couple things I do for him you can't do, or rather, you shouldn't. But, there are other things that brings a smile to his face. Let's say if I cook for or with him."

"We made Quesadillas last night and he didn't care."

"Yes he did. He ate it, didn't he?" She tilted her head. "Your father shows interesting ways of appreciation." But she smiled. "Similar to how you do as well. So don't get angry with yourself or him. There's no reason to."

Elijah tapped his hanging foot, his arms still crossed as he listened to his mother. "Okay." He said finally. "I won't. Or at least, I'll try."

"Good." Helga giggled. "I suggest you come down from this tree soon and perhaps read something from the library." At these words, Elijah groaned some. But when he felt Helga's hands cup his face as she would when he was a child, he blushed.

"Oooooooohhh cooooooomeee ooooonnn my teeeeenyyy weeeenyyyyy wiiiitttleee pppuuuuuuummmppkiiinnn~ Weeding ish goin to be so much fun!" She promised in her baby voice while lightly rubbing Elijah's flushed cheeks.

"Mooooooom--" He groaned, shoving her away. He held onto his red cheeks to soothe the burning in them. "Okay, okay OKAY!"
"So what do you think about that now? Enough to worry about for ya? Or he could've been staring up at the nice fuckin' day eh?" The voice within her head sneered snidely, snickering.

~

Wiezen appeared back far off into the lands of their home, his eyes focused and his brows furrowed deep in though as he began to make his way back home on foot. The three birds that always followed him around him now sung a cheerful tune at the sight of him. They had all grown into the size of a falcon, their feathers much more defined and full.
One of him landed on his shoulders, it's demeanor a bit more quite than the other two that flew a few feet above his head, and it ruffled its feathers calmly. It sported a long beard of pricking hairs that were actually straightened feathers as well.
Wiezen went to stroke his beard like he had been for months when thinking, only to find himself rubbing his chin, his fingers smoothing across the blend of grays that were left, though he greeted his winged companions with the small gesture of a nod. "Yes friends...times are becoming strange..."
Rosemary *She ignored the voice as she tried to think of something. If he came up here.... She tried not to think about what would happen, and focused on thinking of a backup plan*
As Rosemary was trying to think, the voice began to mess with her thoughts. "Maybe I can go down there and pull his head back to the point that his spine breaks loose from it and pokes out his chest. Or if he comes up here, i shouldn't have a problem throwing him through one of these openings. Maybe he'll land on the fence a get kebabbed. Yeah, that doesn't sound so bad." It began to snicker, sounding as if a person that was speaking had licked their lips afterwards, which in turn gave Rose the urge to do the same.
Rosemary: *As the voice spoke, she shook her head to try in silence it and whispered* Shut up, goddammit. I'm not gonna kill anyone if I don't have to

Franziska: *As the Nithloraul continued to wither and writh inside Flynn's head to wake him up, Fran knocked on Layla's door* Layla, sweetie, it's time to wake up
omg can bạn not hơn một năm qua
Hey, I'm not bugging Flynn anymore. And besides, we need thêm Layla.... Because shit, she just started in this RP XD hơn một năm qua
"Oh, but we have too! And we want to~ What if he's one of Macross's little pests? Or if it's another "Holy Knight" who managed to find us after our little...fun, from last time." The voice began to laugh. "Oh who, oh who could it be~?"
Rosemary: I said shut the hell up! We're doing things my way, not yours. So just shut the fuck up, will you!? *She did her best to ignore the voice as she tried to think of her plan*
Helga giggled softly before she kissed Elijah's cheeks. And when her finger came in contact with his nose, the witch teleported her son and herself back in the Quartz mansion – specifically the library. The witch already had the book Wiezen requested in her hands, keeping it faced downward so that her children wouldn't see. At the sight of the many books, Elijah sighed.

"You do not need to study about the evolution or origin of rocks." Helga changed Wiezen's rules into something more... Fun. "Instead, why don't you dive in the fantasy section of our shelves or perhaps the story of the three pigs?"

"...that's a children book mom."

"Oh... I still read it. It's fun! Hmmm... Read this!" She said, levitating a random book from the shelf. Elijah stared at it before carefully reading the title.

"....The... Starving Games?" He blinked. "Ummm... I'll pass." He said, roaming around the library in search of a book with the help of his mother.
Oh, I give up. Also, fuck that, The Starving Games XD hơn một năm qua
Also, electric shut off. Be back when the city fixes the problem hơn một năm qua
"No you!" The voice snarled childishly. "We're not going to end up dying because of you! You were seen, the very thing that that shitfaced woman playing house told you not to do! So take responsibility for it and tear some skin off of him!"

~

Wiezen got back home around thirty minutes after he had arrived, rubbing his chin still as he walked through the garden. But then he stopped at pond that was there, taking in the scent that it produced so purely. He looked back towards the direction that their house was in, looking back and forth from the waters, sitting the bags that he had along with him off to the side.
And within seconds, he began to strip himself of clothing, the bearded bird that had been on his shoulder flying off as to not get caught in the way. It swooped down and picked up the market bags and flew to the house to deliver them.
He walked down the stone steps that led into the water with only his undergarments sill intact. His tails sprouted from his back, stretching in joy, for they hadn't been out to do so as frequently as they had been before. The fur that covered seemed more like strands of transparent aura rather than the soft plushy fur that it had been before. He stretched, and gradually sat down within the water that came to his chin and crossed his legs, his eyes closing to do a bit of thoughtful meditation.
"Hooow abooutt The Very Hungry Caterpillar?" Helga suggested, levitating a colorful small book.

Elijah sighed. "You read that to me when I was like... 3."

"....O-Oh... Right. My apologies." The mother laughed awkwardly. She paused before talking again. "The Bat in the Hat?"

"--MOM!"

Helga's ears lowered some. "Haha... j-just kidding." She tapped her fingers lightly while looking around the shelves. "H-How about one of magic?"

"I don't have magic. Father stripped it away, remember?" His tone seemed to darken at the mentioning of his lost powers.

"So? Doesn't mean you can't study."
Wiezen sat focusing on the conversation that he had just finished with prior to his return. His eyes furrowed, and the water seemed to ripple towards him, small waves brushing against him. A slow exhale reached from his lips, and the wind blew calmly. And then he began on focusing on locating the presence of someone, the clouds in the sky becoming a halo above him as he concentrated. His wings gracefully stretched from his back, the tips of them flicking minor splashes of water into droplets that showered the ground lightly.
"Hmmm... Very well. Guess it's better than reading about a caterpillar." Elijah shrugged.

The witch chuckled as she went to a certain corner of the library and pulled out a red book, tossing it toward her son. The hybrid caught it with ease and looked at the cover, his brow raising in confusion. "I thought you said it was going to be about magic. This is about... animals."

"Enchanted creatures, my love." Helga corrected him. "I want thee to study three of them, whether it be phoenixes, griffins, chimeras, anything thy heart interests thee." She smiled. "And then tell me all about them when thou are done, okay?" She patted the red cushioned chair in the library where she would always sit in while reading books. "Father will be happy to hear these news." Helga placed a kiss on his cheek. "I shall go see how the others are doing and by the time I get back perhaps you'll have something interesting to tell me." And with that, the witch vanished into thin air with the requested book in hand.

Elijah sighed and blinked wearily before he took a seat on the red couch and flipped through the pages, mostly ignoring the words and only focusing on the images.
(Hey guys, how are you? I'm fucking miserable. Fuck the rain and fuck everything)

Rosemary: You're not going to boss me around, you piece of shit! I'm in control! Not you *She gritted her teeth in anger as she gave her response*
rain is kool hơn một năm qua
Yeah? Is it cool when bạn spend most of the morning at your grandmas picking weeds in the hot summer sun, your only break lasts three minutes, and when it's all done, bạn just want to sit in front of a người hâm mộ and then God fucks bạn over with a thunderstorm and you're just left to sit in a giường in the dark in a puddle of your own sweat and possible tears? So sorry, Jade, but rain is not kool. Say no to rain hơn một năm qua
That was a weird thing to say. Sorry. I'm very upset....... Obviously hơn một năm qua
"You're not in control of anything, obviously since you probably just let a guard or something know that their are people where people aren't supposed to be." The voice shot back, mirroring a more psychotic version of Rose's anger. "Take responsibility! Take it! TAKE IT! Snap his neck and make sure his mouth never opens permanently!"

Before Rosemary had enough time to respond to the voice, footsteps were heard coming from further up the stairs, and Judissia appeared, some of the light from glassless windows traveling across her face. "C'mon, I think I got a pretty good idea of how we're gonna do this. But for now, we're gonna go see what Kahn's got for us."

~

It was minutes later when Wiezen finally gave a sigh and stood from the water, running a hand through his hair as he went to the pond's stone steps and returned to the surface of the water to gather his clothes. He dressed himself and started on his way home, deciding to put his unsettled thoughts aside for the time being. He disappeared from the area and to the front door of the Quartz Home and opened the door, closing it behind him.
Rosemary: *She gripped her head as she tried to ignore the voice. She was ready to shout at it, but when she heard footsteps, she turned to see Judissia. She was glad to see her here and she gave a nod, as if things were okay* Alright. But we need to find a new way out. There's a guard down there

Enricho: *He gave a yawn and a stretch as he woke up. His vision only slightly blurred, he looked around the room, before he got up and wandered around the house, hoping to find either Oasis or Ossiana soon*
Meanwhile, Zealia mumbled some to herself as she opened the backdoor with her foot, struggling to get down the stairs while carrying a large barrel of wet clothing. Her curls were pulled back into a neat bun, and her hands were covered with gloves to avoid ruining her manicure. She wore what appeared to be a surgical mask to protect her sensitive nose of the ridiculous-smelling clothes she spent scrubbing vigorously for the past hour. Lia made her way to the garden and towards the long rope that extended from one tree to the other. The girl cursed some to herself before dropping the heavy basket on the ground, cracking her wrists and grabbing a wet clothing item, giving it a quick shake before tossing it over the rope for it to dry. Zealia sighed for she had to repeat this step for what seemed like 100 other clothes.

When Wiezen turned from shutting the main door, he was greeted by a familiar... upside down face. "Boo!" Helga shouted, her curls dangling in the air as her feet were now defying the laws of gravity by hanging upside down. Though her intention was to give a small startle, the cuteness and purity of her rounded face prevented her from doing so. She smiled from where she hung, revealing the book Wiezen had requested. "This is it, right?"

"A guard?" Judissia's eyebrows raised. "Where? I didn't see any of the guards taking this route when I was up. You sure?" She asked, pulling her gogglnoculars down over her eyes. She went over to the opening and peeked around the corner. She kept her hood on, and her clothing blended into the stone again, her eyes scanning the ground level before she stepped back.
"I'll trust your word on it. There's gotta be a back entrance to this place. But are you sure you saw someone down there? We're pretty far up."

~

Wiezen rolled his eyes at Helga's attempt to scare him. "You're never going to give up on that are you?" He said, shaking his head with a small smile. He kissed her upside down lips softly, taking the book from her, it's cover seeming to move some with a sensation that felt like bugs under skin the surface of skin. "Yes, this is precisely the one. Thank you, dear. How are the children?"

~

Ossiana was in the room that they shared, busying herself with hanging a few new decorations up on the wall, one of them being a massive skull with large horns swerving from its head, another being a painting of a desert she had seen on one of her trips to town. She enjoyed art, though she couldn't do anything of that caliber herself.
She hummed quietly to herself, multitasking with folding clothes that had been washed and dried.
Enricho: *He stumbled into the room, looking at the new decorations that Ossiana had hung up. But when he saw Ossiana doing chores, he went silent and moved quietly behind her, before wrapping his arm around her in a surprise hug*

Rosemary: Yeah, I'm sure. I think he may know that we're in here, too. If so, he's most likely being catious