windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12601-12650 of 13264

hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
Who spoke of you telling me anything. No. I am going to pick through your brains for it.” Macross’s grin remained. “Or what little of it you have, that is.” She began to walk forward towards him, her fingers flexing while her other hand began to spin the whip. “She’s right, Hunter. You will never succeed.

~

What felt like a large stub poked the top of Rosemary’s head. “Hello. Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Name. Name.” The poking turned into a thump that continued on.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: Yes! (She shouted) Yes, that is my name! Shut the hell up already!

Enricho: You think that. Our situation seems dire, and that's because it is. But I'm not giving up any hope. I'm not going to let this fear destroy me before I even die. Macross, even though she won't admit it, can be killed, just like everything else. She only thinks she's immortal. If I at least know that she can be killed, than that is all I need to keep going, and that's all I need to keep fighting her and whatever soon-to-be corpses she throws at me
hơn một năm qua cosmic_fusions said…
"...i was... t-talking...t-to you, y-you.... f-f-fucknug-get..." Helga stammered at Macross, gathering absolutely nothing she had left. She tried sending a bolt of magic, only to see a few sparkles drift from her leftover fingers. The witch looked at Enricho, her cold, defeated eyes illuminating very weakly. Although, she nodded at him and smiled through her ruined face. The green nymph turned back at Macross, eyeing the whip she swung back and forth. Focus, Helga... Focus... She thought to herself, her narrowed eyes wavering in concentration. Blood began to seep from the top of her forehead the more she forced herself to focus. And eventually, the long whip Macross had turned into a plain shoelace. The witch blinked, letting out a gasp for air the moment her concentration broke. "...e-eh... c-close e-enough..."
You can kill me? Is that what he told you? That you use your puny human tools to fight and kill me?” Marcoss began to laugh. “Oh, the many things he has kept from your ears, the conniving firewood he is. Sending all of these oblivious creatures to me to be slaughtered to save his own hide.” She laughed even more.
If you’re his sacrifice to me then I am severely disappointed.” The shoe lace set ablaze, the fire that burned it to cinder creating a new whip.

~

FALSE.” A crushing weight smashed Rosemary’s body into, the excruciating agony of all of her bones shattering and her internal organs splattering to stain the dark ground resonating. But then she found herself standing again, her body back intact as it had started but the pain still there some.
And in front of her, she would find a creature in the shape of a man lacking hair and clothing, it’s skin pitch black but not enough to blend. But it towered over her foot by foot, 12 feet tall in height, lacking all facial features except a mouth full of gapped but clean, large human like teeth. It lifted its palm, as stained on it was bits and pieces from a small body and Rosemary’s clothing from where...she had been crushed. And Rosemary was standing in what remained splattered on the ground. In her on body pieces and mush.
“Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name.” It said again.

cosmic_fusions commented…
is rosemary not her name? xD hơn một năm qua
Rosemary: Shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut up! Leave me alone! (She continued to scream at the man, her mind unable to handle the sight of it)

Enricho: It's more than that, Macross. You can say whatever you want to break us down, but it won't work. Not this time. You better hope that the champions are stronger than you. I've survived each and every encounter we've had, and this will be no different. And once your Champions are dead, you're next
The nymph's long ears lowered when she saw Macross set ablaze the shoelace once again. "U-U-Uh oh..." She told more to herself than anyone else. But she stood in front of Enricho in a protective manner so that she would suffer from the pain first, giving him enough time to shoot whatever shot he had.

Suddenly, Flynn came tumbling into the scene, panting desperately. He crouched down for a moment to catch his breath, wiping off sweat from his forehead. "Phew! That was a long run! Helga did you find-- oh fuck--" Flynn lifted his head only to see Macross heading towards Helga and Enricho. "C-Can we take um, a small break? A demon and two underpowered beings is quite an unfair fight."
(From behind them, Kristoff and Reinard appeared, Kristoff staring forward and Reinard staring right at her)
Kristoff: Fowl demon, spawn from the depths of hell itself, your actions will not go unpunished
Reinard: Shut up, you damned fool. Just kill her, will you
Oh? And has it ever occurred to you that the wooden puppet has intentions of his own?” Macross started towards him again. ”No? Ohohohoo~!! Oh what a joyous sight to behold. You don’t know anything do you!?” Her grin became more defined. “This is rich. She disappeared in a shadowy outline. Her foot came down on Helga’s head and mashed her face into the dirt, getting her out of her way. Her hand clasped Enricho’s shoulder, her fingers piercing through his collar bone until they got a grasp around it. “I’ll let you in on a little secret: That little skipping stone of yours has a tracking enchantment on it for him to know where you are. But why isn’t he here to help you now?” She snickered. ”Now, to take a peek inside this thick slab off bone that you call your skull~.”
But then as Flynn and his lackeys came into the clearing, she turned her head. “Aaah, more roaches to clean.

~

“Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Name. Name. Name.” The creature repeated. “Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name.”
Enricho: Get your hands off me, you bitch! (He grabbed hold of the pebble and threw it into the air, the pebble quickly falling to the space right in between him and Macross)
Ophelia: Flynn, we need to do something. Surely, she can't defeat all six of us if we work together

Rosemary: I said to shut up! (She raised her hands and punched him in the leg, wanting it all to just stop)
"Helga! Enricho!" Flynn shouted from where he stood. He looked at Ophelia. "Just do whatever the hell you can to kill her." He had no idea where this energy came from, but in just a few seconds he was now rushing toward the scene, digging through his bag for some sort of potion.

Helga slowly but surely lifted herself from the ground, blinking groggily as she looked around. She couldn't hear at first, only a loud buzzing filling her ears until her hearing eventually returned. She saw Flynn running towards them, and witnessed him throw a vial at Macross. She was intrigued to see what would happen, but when she saw Macross's hair grow longer, she frowned.

"U-Uh oh, wrong o-one, h-h-haha..." He laughed awkwardly.
When the pebble hit the ground, nothing occurred. Macros roared with laughter. “Didn’t he tell you that it has to be thrown? Not tossed like a gambling coo—” But then she came to a stop as her hair grew longer. But that wasn’t the reason she did so. “Theeere you are~” She stared out into seemingly no where. She shoved Enricho to the ground almost as if she had forgotten that she had him in her clutches. And just like that, she began to walk away from them. They were only entertainment after all. “Stay right where you are. I’ll return to devour you all, soon! My final ingredient awaits~.

The oozing darkness that had bubbled up from the pit seeped over the grass and tree’s, consuming them into their shadows as she stepped upon it. Twisted creatures began to climb to the surface behind her, groaning and spurting curses out at the air in some sort of mashed together language.
~

“FALSE.” The creature lifted its foot and crushed her with a hard stomp, more crimson being splattered across the darkness.
She ended up right back where she was once again, standing where she had arrived, the pain of being crushed now lingering in her body more than the previous time.
It peeled her crushed body from the bottom of its foo and dropped it carelessly while it stared at her blindly, but still seeming to see her all too clearly even with it’s lake of eyes. ”Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name. Name. Name. Rosemary. Rosemary. Rosemary. Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name.”
it's a never ending cycle with rosemary. give up xD hơn một năm qua
-Universe_COLA- commented…
That’s the point. Torture. hơn một năm qua
b-b-but... smol rose xD hơn một năm qua
XD Oh she’ll be alright. It’s just a scratch. hơn một năm qua
Rosemary: (She refused to speak. She refused to say anything. No matter how long it lasted, she wouldn't say a word)

Enricho: (He got up from the ground, picking the pebble up, cursing at the worthless tool before looking back up at Macross, as he ran towards her) Get the hell back here! You aren't getting away this time! (Once he saw the creatures in front of him, he took the pebble and threw it right into the horde of creatures, not stopping for a second as he ran toward Macross)
Flynn watched as Macross created more distance, running now more to Enricho and Helga. "We need to get out of here NOW. Ther--"

"..n-n-no!" The weak witch trembled as she got to her feet, a sharp cry escaping her lips with every breath she took. Her body twitched, and the wounds on her face still seemed to sizzle. All the darkness from the bruises of her beautiful body seemed to now blend in with her dim, hopeless eyes. "m-my R-Rose n-n-needs m-m-me..." Helga thought back to the last few words Macross mentioned before walking off. Last ingredient? Although it was not noticeable in her swollen face, her expression softened in disbelief. no... No NO! NO!! NO!!!! "---w-w-wie--zeen!!" Her hoarse voice cracked and she had to spit out blood before she could say anything else. "f-f-flee! w-w----" The witch had to catch her breath, and her eyes now viewed the creatures that were being formed from the dark ooze.

"Oh fuck. Well, that's not good." Flynn commented as he too viewed the incoming visitors. "Do we stand a chance on surviving? hm... Probably not. --ENRICHO GET BACK HERE WHAT THE HELL!!!"
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Macross: I now have all that I need. But since bạn didn't do shit, I'm gonna kill Wiezen AND I'm keeping your kid XD hơn một năm qua
Her mentally broken child who will attempt suicide every chance she gets hơn một năm qua
:( hơn một năm qua
When the pebble hit the creatures, they exploded in a mass of corruption that started spreading quickly while more creatures were making their way up.

Macross just kept ahead to where she was going—where felt the final thing she needed. The Silence.

~

The creature stared down at Rosemary when she didn’t answer. So it asked again. But the wording of its question changed. “Is. Rosemary. Your. Name. Rosemary. Rosemary. Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name.”
Rosemary: (She refused to answer)

Enricho: (He dodged passed the creatures, shooting at any that got in his way, while kicking any others. He ran towards Macross, not daring to lose sight of her again, and not allowing her to leave with Rosemary in her grasp) Macross!
The creature pinched Rose’s head between its fingers and lifted her off the ground. “FALSE.” It squeezed her head until her skull cave in and crunched, blood splattering over the tips of its fingers.

When she spawned again, the creature repeated itself. Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name. Name. Name.”
~

Macross still didn’t turn around, ignoring Enricho completely. Or so it seemed. She didn’t turn around to force him back or to kill him, and instead began to hum.

More of the creatures spawned and began to attack with their twisted forms from all directions, spines sticking from various parts of their bodies, some having blades melded into their arms.
"Oh fucking shit..." Flynn's mouth fell agape as she saw it burst into groups of corrupted. "Okay, NOW we need to leave."

"-n-no! We stay! w-we fight!" Helga mumbled through her swollen blue lips. Flynn stared down at her, his eyes wavering before he sighed. He pulled out a small vial of healing potion and handed it to the nymph.

"This will do little to no healing, but every sip counts."

Helga's hand trembled as she retrieved the bottle, slowly putting it against her lips and gulping it whole like a shot of alcohol. The burning pain she felt in her throat soothed to a certain extent, although none of her injuries seemed to be affected. The vial was able to provide her just a little bit of energy, and she wasn't going to waste any of it. The witch stood tall before she slowly looked back at the others. "--W-well? w-what a-a-are y-you w-aiting for? A-Attack!" She was the first out of all, though limping, to start running toward the corrupted.

This was a fight that the tree-like creatures were willing to take part of. Without hesitation this time, they all charged from where they stood. They simply needed to throw themselves on the ground to kill large groups of corrupted by their weight.
Enricho: (The creatures that started to come around him were starting to come more and more. He fired more bullets at them, still doing his best to catch up with Macross) Let Rosemary go, goddammit!

Reinard: It's about goddamn time (With total ease, he raised his cross into the air and smashed one of the creatures into the ground, smashing their body with blunt force)
Ophelia: (Taking her rapier, she struck through the face of one of the creatures, before pulling out and moving onto the next)
Kristoff: (He used what magic he could to create a sort of barrier around Helga and the others, doing what he could to heal her wounds, as he shouted to Flynn) I'll take care of Helga. You focus on the battle!

Rosemary: (She screamed in agonising pain once again, as her head was crushed, silencing her screams until she was brought back. Seeing she could still feel the horrible pain with no end, she started to scream, not in pain, in fear. Rosemary's mind was completely broken)
As the tree creatures crushed the monsters of the dark, vines from the corrupted pool in which they spawned from cooked around some of them and yanked them under.

The creatures that Enricho killed started to increase in number, clouding his way in thicker hordes that sliced and leaped at him in frenzies.

Why would I do that? She is having the privilege to speak to Insanity itself.” Macross spoke, finally acknowledging that Enricho was still following behind her. But that was all. And she soon disappeared from sight.

~

As Rosemary began to scream, the creature tipped its head to the side. ”Hello. Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Is. That. Your. Name. Name. Name.“ It asked, it’s creaking voice bouncing off of the darkness in multitudes of pitches and tones.
Enricho: (He struggled to break passed them, throwing off the ones that were on him and kicking away ones that got close. Though he was slowing down because of the creatures that attacked him, he continued to run towards Macross. Before he could catch her, he saw that she was gone. His eyes darted around the forest frantically, trying to find her, but to no avail, before he gritted his teeth in anger, letting out a loud, vicious scream) Macross!!!!

Rosemary: No! Yes! I don't know! I don't care! If it end this, whatever! I can't handle it any longer! Make it end! Make it stop! Make it stop, make it stop! (Her pupils were dilated from the amount of pain mixed with utter fear as she continued to scream)
Helga's wings weakly flapped, barely lifting her off the ground unless she forced herself to. Need... another... bolt... She told herself, raising chunks of earth in the shape of isles and piercing the corrupted through with it.

When the vines began to drag them under, the creatures simply snapped whichever limb they were tugging on and grew a new one, returning to battle rather quickly and effortlessly.
The creature paused for a moment, silence coming over the darkness for what seemed like years. It’s hand sweeped her from the ground and held her up. It spoke more softly. “You. Are...FALSE. It’s last words came out harshly, and it’s mouth opened, placing her upper body onto one of it’s teeth before chomping down, chewing and grinding the perfect set of pearly white, but now blood covered teeth together.

And again, Rosemary spawned. Again, the pain increased.

”Hello. Rosemary. Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name.”

~

One of the creatures jumped onto Enricho’s back and began to slash at him, stabbing the jagged blades that still had leftovers from their former hands into his shoulders while more swarmed in.

The forest began to be devoured by the depths of corruption and wickedness, the darkness reigning in triumph over the green of leaves and grass, the brown of tree bark. Even the smallest of the animals that swelled there couldn’t escape it’s wrath.

More of the constricting limbs of the corruption came forth to drag the tree creatures under, becoming larger in size and more in number.
Enricho: (Once the creature jumped onto his back and stabbed him, he threw the creature over his shoulder and shot it in the head. Seeing that Macross was gone, he turned his anger onto the creatures behind him. He fired upon them with his pistols with silent anger, reloading every chance he could to continue the fight)

Rosemary: (She screamed once again, the pain increasing in her body. She fell to the ground, tears falling from her eyes, not even looking up) Just let me die! I just want to die
"There's too many! We need to evacuate! NOW!" Flynn began to tell people, though he was most likely ignored. He was beginning to run out of potions and resorted to killing the creatures with his daggers instead.

Helga's rumbling head only spun more as she soared higher in the sky. She attempted to imitate the same moves she did earlier, but it was hopeless. She did not have enough power to summon lightning. The witch had to clutch her head to keep it from spinning. Spinning... Helga thought. An idea came to mind and just like her head, the witch began to twirl in the air.

"--Helga what the hell are you doing?!"
The creature sweeped her body from the ground once more. ”Rosemary. ROOsemary. Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name.” It kept asking.

~

Even as they were being killed off, the creatures continued their swarm relentlessly, rushing toward the Hunter without even a hint of hesitation. And it was the same with Helga’s group. However, gradually, they began to subside. But even in dwindling numbers, they were vicious and not letting up, some of the fewer ones that came becoming bigger and more aggressive than the last.
Helga held in the urge to hurl as she kept spinning. But she didn't stop. Her wings helped speed up her whirls, the feathers within them beginning to attract clouds and the strongest of winds. They joined her spinning, only increasing in speed to the point where Helga no longer needed to turn since the clouds were doing it for her now. The nymph was making a tornado herself out of thin air that began to grow in size. Oddly, it was beginning to only suck in the impurity of the land. The tree-like creatures remained, but the tainted monsters were sucked into the rotating not-so-natural disaster. And at contact, it immediately obliterated them.

"...ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! YOU COULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT EARLIER?"
Rosemary: I don't know what you want! I don't care! Just kill me! I don't want this anymore! Just kill me already!

Enricho: (He threw the pebble at the larger ones that kept rushing towards them, with the smaller ones getting shot in the head with perfect aim. He kept this up without showing any signs of exhaustion)
Reinard: (He grabbed hold of one of the other creatures with his hands and twisted their neck without cease, before ripping it's entire head off and throwing it to the side, moving on to the next target)
Ophelia: (She was able to dodge as much of the enemies attacks as she could, striking them in their weakest parts in order to weaken them)
that tornado is going to suck them all in xD hơn một năm qua
The growing tornado quickly swallowed the impure creatures, it filling itself up with the debris of the monsters. It swarmed around the field, and the rotating phenomena even began to pull the evil from the roots of the ground, shriveling anymore lurking creatures bothering the others.
Even as the tornado began to act as a vacuum to destroy it, the corruption had already sunk to deep into the forest and only started reappearing in large blotches. It leeched the land, continuing on its path of consumption, though the creatures now came in smaller numbers that only started to increase again. They came larger, some linky but dangerously fast. A gloom began to cover the forest’s light as if the sun was being dimmmed severely.

A warrior’s scream was heard near Enricho, following with it the vibrations of the ground. Suddenly, an white stallion armored in white and red plates of blessed steel rushed from the trees. It’s rider was a woman clad in heavy appearing armor that matched the horses aside from the Red Cross that marked white cloth and the gleaming silver that her armor was. She wore no helmet, her long brown hair in a flow behind her.
Lilith Ann raised a long broadsword into the sky. “CRUSADERS, FOR THE LIGHT!!!” She yelled, her horse tearing up on it’s hind legs and letting out a cry of its own. As she charged forward, the trees behind her shook violently as over fighty riders and their horses charged into battle, their armor a paler silver. They wielded axes, maxes, some swords and halberds that glinted as they were drawn, following Lilith’s lead. Their masses collided with the creatures and they began to swindle their numbers once more, quicker.

Lilith Ann dodged through crowds of the corruption’a spawns, each swing of her sword removing the masses as her group followed in unison. “FLANK, PERIMETER SWEEP!! FORWARD!!” She yelled out orders while riding towards Enricho, some of the other warriors riding passed her and going to where Helga and the others were.
Some more of them had branches off into groups, slaughtering the creatures left and right.

~

“FALSE.” The creature squeezed her body this time, forcing her insides to be forced into her chest, a sections of her intestines hurling from her mouth before it slammed her to the ground and stomped her like an unwanted bug. It turned to her again when she came back. Hello. Rosemary. Is. That. Your. Name.” Again, it asked.
wonder how many times you've had to copy and paste for rosemary xD hơn một năm qua
hELLoOo hơn một năm qua
Goodbye XD hơn một năm qua
The tornado grew violent the more creatures it consumed, and Helga was inside of it, sitting as she hovered. Her tired eyes stared at the monsters that spun around her before bursting into dust. The witch clutched her head momentarily, groaning at the aching pain that came forth. It was the tornado waver in sync, until finally – it slowly faded out of existence along with the ashes it collected. It was a success at the large amount it was able to consume before Helga could no longer hold it still. Her weakened wings flopped sloppily and she fell onto the hard ground. The nymph's vision slowly blurred as she looked around, seeing there were only a few left where she was at. She used her left trembling hand to lift herself up since her other wrist was broken with missing fingers. And at any that charged at her, she mostly ducked and dodged before bursting vines from the ground to coil around them and tear them apart.
Enricho: (He was slowly running out of ammo to keep fighting, but he did not stop going. But once he heard the shouting of orders from the knights, he turned, thankful that these weren't the knights from the Capital and much more thankful that they were clearly on their side)
I'm not doing Rosemary anymore. It will just be an endless cycle of her dying-not dying, and screaming that she wants to die hơn một năm qua
I'll fucking RKO a child off the hàng đầu, đầu trang of the Tower of Babel if it gets a thêm interesting RP going XD hơn một năm qua
XD hơn một năm qua
The warriors that had went to the location of the others burst into the clearing to finish what the witch obviously could not, their horses letting out cries of battle.
“GLORY BE THE LIGHT!” One of them yelled as they destroyed the creatures of corruption.
Behind them, a priest road with a book in his hand that held glowing words as he muttered some form of prayer, the razor edged luminous crystal that he had being used to lance through his targets. Strangely, not a spec got on it.

“Hunter!” Lilith Ann brought her horse to a stop halt in front of Enricho. “He Light bless you friend! It already feels as if it has been ages since we’ve spoken.” She offered a hand out to him and to pull him onto the horse while the other Crusaders tore the creatures and their numbers around them. “Come, your comrades await.”
Enricho: (He looked up at Lilith, her being here and who these other knights were raised many questions in his mind. But rather than asking any, he got on top of the horse, allowing her to lead the way)
Lilith Ann jabbed her heels into the horses side lightly, enough to get it into a small trot. She swung her blade and slashed three of the creatures in half at once as they crossed their path. Her stallion was soon trampling some of the remaining creatures as it went into an eager gallop. It didn’t take long for them to burst into the clearing where the others had gone, soon being joined by the knights that had been dealing with the creatures behind them.
By the time they had gotten there, the crusaders that had went ahead of them were now destroyed. Lilith raised her sword and let out a cry of victory, the warriors joining her. But then it could be noticed that she had another sword of that had a long scabbard, resembling a cross. The sword was strapped to her back at an angle so that it wouldn’t be bothersome while she rode.
Enricho: (He held on as the horse started to move out of the forested area, his eyes locked on the creatures as they attempted to attack them in vein. Once they were out in the clearing, he started to feel his anger subside, only because Macross was nowhere to be found)
All Helga could hear for a while was a long, tedious buzzing in her head. The nymph's vision blurred as she looked around, her body swaying dizzily. She was confused as to why there were horses galloping through the fields, not being able to realize there were people riding them. And then she saw a couple of the monsters scatter toward a path that was way too familiar for her. "...n-n-no..." She mumbled, throwing herself up on her feet as she weakly followed them.

"n-n-noo! s-s-stop it!!" Helga cried, her voice hoarse and barely audible. But the creatures ignored her and instead continued to scatter further outward. Only a couple were able to escape, and just as Helga suspected, they were heading for her house. She maybe had the chance to defeat them before they arrived, but with a few turns... she realized it was too late. Her home was already being invaded by the creatures – chunks of the cabin being torn and tossed carelessly, them rampaging through the house and breaking windows.
... Jade, no, I know what bạn are doing, and I'm telling bạn to stop XD hơn một năm qua
That was thêm of a Berserk reference, but okay XD hơn một năm qua
I know that XD hơn một năm qua
(As Helga witnessed the creatures tearing apart her cottage, trying to get in, a figure ran passed her, followed by another one, one with a rapier and one with a cross)
Ophelia: (She ran inside to find the triplets, as well as kill any creature that had gotten inside) Do not lay your disgusting paws on the children of Miss Quartz, demons
Reinard: (He swung his cross forward, striking one of the creatures off of the wall, before smashing one of the arms of the cross onto their heads)

Rosemary: (The pain was too much, the suffering too great. She wanted it to end, and so she complied) N-No

(I'm here to save/ruin everything XD)
..too late her cottage is already destroyed xD hơn một năm qua
After moment of celebrating their victory, Lilith rose her hand and clenched it in a fist. At this, silence fell upon the warriors and their cheering subsided to listen as the armored priest made his way to the front of the group. With a nod from Lilith, a small group of the knights galloped off to where the few of the creatures that were trying to escape had gone.

“Sister Lieutenant Ann, we may have come to a rather unsettling hindrance in our holy journey. The evil that we have encountered here has sank to deep below the very soil that we march upon.” The priest spoke. “There will have to be more than just a minor blessing put in place for the taint that lurks here to be diminished. And even then, I don’t believe that it will be able to be wiped away from the land entirely. What be it your commands?”

Lilith Ann pursed her lips slightly in thought for a moment. “Very well. If a Gathering has to take place for the taint to be reaped from the lands, then so be it. Gave,” She spoke to one of the knights that wielded a halberd. “Gather a rank of Brothers and Sisters and head back to the sanctuary to give note of this to General Father Odinlatherus. Let it be known to him that more of our Brother Priests are required for Cleansing. The stench of the wicked slither heavily here.”

~

The creature grinned at her this time, remaining silent for a long while. And then it spoke one word.
“FALSE.” The creatures lifted its thumb and pressed it down on Rose’s head, crushing the upper portion of her body into her waist before crushing her once again.
I FUCKING KNEW IT! hơn một năm qua
AaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! hơn một năm qua
No, fuck it, I'm not doing this anymore hơn một năm qua
Enricho: (He listened carefully to what Lilith and her army had to say, yet was still filled with questions and confusion, ones he wasn't expecting to get answers from soon)

Ophelia: (She sliced the throat of one of the creatures, before she rushed through the house) Triplets? Are you here? Your mother is deathly worried. Please, come out. There is no need to worry

Rosemary: (She screamed in pain again as she felt the pain rise once again, before screaming) Stop! Stop! No more! Just let me die!
“As you command Sister Lieutenant. The Light be with you.” The knight that she had spoken too, Gave, gave a bow to one knee, his fist to the ground.

“The Light be with you all as well.” Lilith Ann returned the words.

“Chīild, Yuueth, Sinna, Corana, Frank, with me into the east!” As he turned to gallop off, three men and two women with cage fronted helmets on turned their horses and followed behind him.

Lilith turned her attention back to the rest. “Brothers, Sisters. We shall set fire and camp here tonight so that Brother Grun may began the blessing. Gather the pack horses together and may we eat and take a day’s well rest. Iye, in the name of the Light!”

“Shall the Light Shine Upon Our Blades and The Wicked Cower!” The warriors shouted in unison.

~

The creature tipped its head to the side until there was a snap. And now an entirely new question came from it’s now sideways grinning mouth. “ Hello. Rosemary. Die. Do. You. Want. To. Die. Why. Do. You. Want. To. Die. ”
Rosemary: Because of this! All of this! Because there's... no other way out

Enricho: (As he watched Lilith speak amongst her comrades, he scratched the back of his head, still filled with questions, as he waited for Lilith to finish)
“And when the glory of God calls forth his knights into brightest days and the blackest of night!”

“The Order Will March Forth Into The Dead Of The Abyss Humbly With A Glorious Shine!!!”

A smile itched at the corner of Lilith Ann’s lips. “Disperse and settle.”

At that command, the knights gave their salute and bowed just as Gave had done before going to set up camp within the forest, the priest clearing out some of the spreading corruption and staking down large banners with their symbol on it that glowed faintly.

~

”False.” The creature grabbed her head between its fingers and snatched it from her body. And when she spawned again, it crushed her. Afterwards, it spoke. ”Hello. Rosemary. Do. You. Want. To. Live.”

COLA, please respond to SkullCrackers. I need dick jokes to sustain this depression XD hơn một năm qua
XD There’s nothing to be depressed about here. SkullCrackers is still pending hơn một năm qua
Perfect. COLA agrees that it's a big dick joke worth having around when he isn't beating up Rosemary XD hơn một năm qua
Rosemary: No!

Enricho: (He looked at the knights, than at Lilith, and as soon as he could get a chance to speak to her, only one word came from his mouth) Uuuuuuh
Lilith Ann stowed away her sword, taking a glance back Enricho at his utterance. “Is something being of a bother to you, Hunter? You seem apprehensive.” She asked, a bit of amusement to her voice as she unmourned her armored stallion. Despite the heavy armory that she wore, her feet grounded themselves lightly as if she were wearing none at all.

~

“FALSE.” The creature lifted a fist this time and swung at the child, the impact causing her body to burst into chunks of flesh, bits of her liver and bones painting the surroundings. When she spawned, it snapped it’s head back into correct position before tipping it in the opposite direction. ”Hello. Rosemary. Do. You. Want. To. Die. You. Want. To. Live. Do. You. Want. To. Live. Die.”
Rosemary: I-I-I want to l-live

Enricho: (He snapped out of his thoughts of confusion before he answered) I just have.... many questions on my mind, that's all. All consisting of... what happened to you
There was no answer to Ophelia's question, no sign of the triplets being anywhere. Helga watched from the outside, her mind spinning endlessly as she witnessed her cottage slowly fall apart. Her cabin had been destroyed so many times... but never to this extent. Her left chipped ear perked when she felt a presence behind her, and when she turned, she witnessed a familiar griffin with four children on it's back landing swiftly.

(WE FORGOT ABOUT OSWALD, BUT I GOT HIM)
“But never to this extent” Yeah, right XD hơn một năm qua
George bụi cây, cây bụi, tổng thống bush is at fault hơn một năm qua
Fault is at fault hơn một năm qua
Ophelia: (She started to panic as she hurried through the cabin, killing as many creatures as she could, not sparing one, as she searched frantically for the children, unaware of the griffin outside)

Reinard: (Unlike Ophelia, he was fully aware of the safety of the four children, yet did not stop his assault on the monsters)
Helga fell on her knees and let out a sigh of relief when she saw all four of her children safely tucked behind the griffin's large wings. The triplets looked at one another before hopping off and running towards their mother, all embracing her in hugs as they cried. Even Oswald had gotten the hang of walking and made his way over to the weak nymph. "...y-y-yo..u're.. o-okay?" She stammered, her body trembling lightly.

They all nodded in sync, nuzzling against the woman they loved. They weren't sure what was going on, but to see a very loved familiar face made them happy.
Good thing the Rugrats are an toàn, két an toàn hơn một năm qua
bạn mean Carpet Munchers hơn một năm qua
............... No hơn một năm qua
........Yes. hơn một năm qua
Ophelia: (She walked out of the desolate cabin, her hand on her head, as she looked at the ground, not sure what to say to Helga, until she looked up and saw the triplets and Oswald near Helga. She rushed over to them quickly, grateful to see them safe) Miss Quartz, are you alright?
DOES SHE LOOK ALRIGHT hơn một năm qua
It's not rape if she wanted it, for fucks sake! If anything, she was gonna rape him! hơn một năm qua
XD Riiiiiight. hơn một năm qua
The green nymph's chipped ears twitched at the sound of her name, a shiver going down her spine. She did not have enough strength to hug her children back, let alone respond to what Ophelia had asked. The buzzing was still ringing in the back of her mind and she felt as if she were going to faint. Helga looked at the enormous griffin in front of her, bowing slightly as a sign of gratefulness. But when she was able to process Opehlia's words moments after, for the very first time she denied being okay after some hesitation. "...n-n-no..." Was all her quivering lips would let her say as her knees dug further into the dirt below her.