windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 13264

hơn một năm qua Jade_23 said…
Helga: You need to show true beauty. *arrives with Rosemary, Flynn, and Franziska at the gate, encountering Enricho* We're here. We just need to wait for Macross and.. Yeah.. I don't think Wiezen is coming.. He told me he likes being here.. *lowers her ears with slight sadness*
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Great, more luggage to carry around. And one from a woman
Franziska: (Falls onto the ground, and places her ear to the earth, listening to Enricho's words) Let's see. Male, black hair, has a scar hidden underneath that cloth. In his late twenties. A rather grouchy man. Not very loved by...... well, anyone in this group. Am I right (Sits up)
last edited hơn một năm qua
Helga: I like him. ...He's okay. *remains quiet for a second, then moves near Enricho* Can I ask you a question?
Enricho: What is it, Helga? And who are these two following you and the others?
Helga: That's Franziska and Flynn. She's a.. human with special powers. And so is Flynn. He makes potions. Anyway.. This might sound weird, but.. Would you screw me? If you would, would you do it again?
Enricho: ..... Why would you want to ask me a question such as that?

Rosemary: (Looks at Franziska as she listens to the ground) So are you human?
Franziska: I may be.... or I could be a witch. Or maybe even a bird. Or maybe you're a bird
Rosemary: I do like birds
Franziska: Everyone loves birds. Such fascinating little things with wings. Always able to fly. I tried to fly once. Wasn't a very smart idea
Jade_23 commented…
xD hơn một năm qua
Helga: Just answer! *furrows her eyebrows at him, then hears the laughter of Macross and Wiezen behind her* Never mind.. *clears her throat* Oh.. They're here. Sounding happy..
Enricho: Never mind? You ask very bizarre questions.
Helga: Is that a yes then?
Enricho: Guess it depends on how good the first time is, really.

Rosemary: First time?
Franziska: What do you think they're talking about
Rosemary: I thought you'd know
Franziska: Nope. I don't think I can understand what their talking about (Her grin clearly shows that she knows what their talking about, but doesn't want to tell her)
Helga: What, you don't think I'm good enough? I think I'm good.. Pfft, I know I'm good. *crosses her arms as she stares out into the distance, then stares at Macross and Wiezen pass them by* huh? What the hell are they doing together... And why is she so close to him, nnggh..
Flynn: I believe there's a potion to make you good too, Mistress Helga! I believe it includes tears of a nymph.
Helga: hm? You are correct. ..Mistress?
Flynn: Well, you did let me be your student in a way.
Helga: Hmm, I like you already.
enricho: i never said you weren't good enough. I'm sure you're very good. But I don't have time for "messing around", I'm afraid
Helga: They all say that.. Now, what are we waiting for? Don't we have another land to explore or something?
Flynn: Oh, we're leaving town? Awesome! More lands to explore ingredients.
Enricho: (All? Guess I'm not the first she asked)
Franziska: Great, let's go (Jumps onto her feet)
Helga: Actually, you are. *raises an eyebrow at Enricho, showing that she read his thoughts* Anyways.. Lead the way, hunter.
Flynn: *walks besides Helga with his small book out* Do you usually retrieve your ingredients? Or do you hire someone?
Helga: I get them myself, of course! Don't you?
Flynn: Heh.. I don't have magical powers, remember? Kinda going for the teeth of a crocodile is dangerous..
Helga: *slightly giggles* Have you tried?
Flynn: Yes. It was a terrible experience.
Helga: I'll get whichever ingredient you want.
Flynn: Thank you! You truly are a kind witch..
Helga: Well, I am the only witch you've met. That man over there is a warlock. *points at Wiezen*
Flynn: He is? Are warlocks more powerful than witches?
Helga: Pfft. That's like asking if men are more powerful than women. NO. *grabs his book and reads through the pages* Ooh, you have a whole page dedicated to me. you're really good at drawing. You got my ears right.
Flynn: I write about every creature I see. *smiles*

(le drawing)
 Helga: Actually, bạn are. *raises an eyebrow at Enricho, hiển thị that she read his thoughts* Anyways.
Helga: *flips over the pages, observing the other drawings, some of berserkers and gargoyles, other of phoenixes and sirens* You faced sirens?
Flynn: *nods*
Helga: They're fake little creatures.
Flynn: Believe me, I know..
Helga: Hm, seems as if you're not as weak as I thought you would be. We'll have lots of fun. *grins creepily at him*
Flynn: Would you mind if I ask a few more questions on the way?
Helga: Ask away.
Flynn: How good are you with transformation?
Helga: *her eyes turn into slits as her forked tongue peeks through when she hisses* Pretty good.
Flynn: Ooh, is there a potion to that? A snake?
Helga: Lamia.
Flynn: Yes, that!
Helga: I'll teach you everything you need to know about it.
Helga: *overhears the conversation between Wiezen and Macross, raising an eyebrow as she gets distracted constantly by it when she tries to talk to Flynn* What does she have that I don't?! She's an eggshell! She kills for living! She has no talent! But I do! I am a witch, and she's a thief; a rat! I can do many things she can't! I can do the impossible! I did my hair differently for him today and I don't even get a hello?!?! He left me as a one night stand!!!
Flynn: ..Helga? Are you alright?
Helga: *her eyes turn back to normal as she looks back at the human* huh?
Flynn: ..There's a.. uhh.. There's a few snakes in your hair..
Helga: *looks at the hissing snakes that replaced her caramel colored hair* Oh.. These are my pets.. Hehe.. *frowns as she makes them disappear*
Helga: *overhears the whole conversation with a small spell of hers* Hmm.. Might have been wrong about her..
Flynn: ..Helga?
Helga: Huh? Oh, sorry.. again.. I was just listening to things.
Flynn: I'll remain quiet then.
Helga: hm? No, no.. It's fine.. I can hear them perfectly and you at the same time.
Helga: *lowers her ears as her eyes shrink to the size of a pin, her left eye slightly twitching of the fact how he spoke to her in public. She unexpectedly appears in front of him and Macross with confused and hurt eyes* WHAT DID I DO WRONG?! ..Tell me! Please!
Helga: *remains still as the whole group walks past her. Tears began to blur her vision as she just stared ahead, not daring to let a drop roll down her rosy cheeks. It was odd to see her crying, it was a sight that could break anybody's heart to see a beautiful face like hers sad. She swallowed a knot of regret as she blinked away her tears, looking back at the walking group with a sigh. She slowly followed behind everyone else with lowered ears and dull eyes*
Flynn: *speaks softly besides her* ..Helga?
Helga: Let me guess, am I okay?
Flynn: *nods*

The witch laughed hysterically, almost painfully. Her pupils narrowed at him and became slits as her face showed concern yet surprise.

Helga: I don't know anymore. I don't know.. I don't know.. I don't know. I don't know.. I don't know.. I don't know. *repeats the words under her breath as she continued to walk.
Jade_23 commented…
smol helga ;-; hơn một năm qua
Helga: *doesn't even react to the sudden disappearance of her lover. Instead, she just keeps walking besides Flynn with her ears drooping down.* I.. I don't want to walk anymore. I want to snuggle in bed like you insignificant humans do when your depressed and bored.
Flynn: I can carry you. I mean, I'm not that strong but-
Helga: *transforms herself into a small robin and lands on Flynn's shoulder*
Flynn: Or that too.. *smiles at the small bird*
Helga: *floofs her feathers while sitting on the shoulder making herself comfortable during the ride*
Flynn: So, I was thinking, Mistress Helga.. Wait, can you understand me?

The small bird nodded.

Flynn: Perhaps tonight you and I can spend the hours of dark with making a few potions.. Teaching me things. Preferably transformation. I want to learn how to defend myself from monsters besides the basic killing potion. And maybe I can buy you a drink somewhere in the new town we're going to or whatever. By the looks of it in the bar, I take it that you like rum?

The small bird nodded again.

Flynn: Perfect.. We can both escape our problems with some drinks, no? And get to know each other better.

The small bird chirped quietly.

Flynn: I'll take that as a yes.
The robin pierced her eyes at Macross's odd behavior and jogging, then suddenly flared her wings and swiftly and silently followed her from above. Let's see what you really are..

Flynn: ..Oh.. See you soon then?
In one of the nearby trees sat the small robin, observing the thief below her closely. She flew as fast as she could to catch up with her great speed. Helga was only able to witness what was in the outside, like the sharp breaths and panting and the horror in her face. She shook her feathers in agitation and frustration, trying to understand the situation. She unexpectedly heard a hissing sound nearby. She turned her small head toward the giant snake that towered her. Helga simply stared at it dead in the eye until it turned into stone, then focused her attention back on Macross.
The small robin listened to every word carefully, processing the story in her head carefully as she felt tears beginning to swell in her eyes. Helga was wrong about her, she wasn't as bad as she thought she was. She wasn't just a thief. Despite all the insults she received from her, Macross still had a heart. She didn't realize it until now. Now the witch felt terrible for the things she told her, regretting every word. The bird leaned forward to listen better, but she leaned a bit too in until it lost balance and the robin fell on the floor in front of Macross, losing control of the magic with Helga turning back to her normal self. Helga began to spit the leaves that got stuck on the flight down, then suddenly made eye contact with Macross, returning the same teary eyes. The witch widened her eyes and quickly stood up, quickly returning to the group.
Helga: *quickly scurries off in search for the group* Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Flynn: Helga! There you are! Where were you?
Helga: I just witnessed something so amazing. *chuckles lightly to herself*
Flynn: *perks his ears in delight when he hears her cute laugh* I'm guessing it is if you're laughing. You were sad just a while ago.. I hope you're doing alright.
Helga: *a sigh escapes her chest as she expands a small smile* I am now.. Sort of.. Kind of.. I'm happy. No, more like relieved or surprised. It's as if I could kiss you right now!
Flynn: Well, I don't mind-
Helga: *silences him with a quick kiss on the lips*
Flynn: *blinks* ..at all.
Helga: My senses are coming back! Maybe because I hit my head against a rock, but still! *sniffs him* You're twenty eight years old and you're birthday is in February!
Flynn: *nods quietly with a sheepish smile*
The group soon catches up with Macross and Wiezen..

Helga: *sniffs in the air like a dog* I smell blood.
Flynn: Perhaps an animal was killed?
Helga: No, no. It smells fresh.
Helga: *stops walking when she spots Wiezen and Macross together, a small bitter taste of jealousy seeping through her throat. It was then she noticed the bloody cloth around his knuckles, widening her eyes with instant care and love. She spoke in a soft, delicate voice with a hint of hesitation and fear* I.. I don't mean to interrupt or be a disturbance, since I know I'm the last person you two want to see, but.. Wiezen? W-What happened? Are you alright? ..I-I can help you!
Enricho: (Waits at the exit with Rosemary and Franziska, getting annoyed by their constant conversations) How much longer do we have to wait
Helga: *droops her ears as something inside her breaks, then speaks on a low, weak voice* Why do you hate me? I-I don't understand what I did to deserve your hatred.

Flynn: *looks at Enricho* We've been walking.. Somewhere.. I don't know.. It's better than staying there. Just come join us.
Enricho: I'll just wait until they are done chatting so we can be on our way
ErzaScarletXX commented…
wind I'm sorry about trying to speak to bạn on here, but honestly I'm trying to speak to bạn on the contact thing and bạn just ignore me .-. hơn một năm qua
Flynn: I suggest you follow. They seem to be going the right way. We're leaving town anyway, man. Might as well go with the flow and just chill for a second. Meanwhile you all can tell me about yourselves. I know that you are a hunter, what's it like?

Helga: I-I didn't mean it, I promise! I was just.. I.. Things just come out of my mouth! AND YOU SHOULDN'T IGNORE ME IN ORDER TO TEAC- *watches him walk off with Macross* ..Do you do this with all women you meet?! Make them fall in love with you, then fuck them, then leave?! Oh, you have such beautiful eyes Helga! I don't plan on leaving you, Helga. Not with that beauty of yours! *snarls at herself as she holds back her tears* Well look where you are now, you ass! You liar! TRAITOR!!!
Rosemary: (Runs over to Helga) Helga, what's wrong? Why are you so upset?
Helga: LEAVE, ROSEMARY! NOT NOW! *makes her turn around with magic and pushes her back to Enricho while grasping her head*
Rosemary: (Flies back, falling onto the ground)
Enricho: (Walks over) Helga, what the hell is going on? You're not behaving like yourself
Helga: I am exactly like myself! Haha, better, even! *elevates enricho and throws him against a tree* LEAVE! This is none of your business!
Enricho: (He crashes into the tree and falls onto the ground, moaning in pain)
Helga: *stands completely still as Wiezen walks back over to Macross, and her face darkens while her pupils become slits and she elevates the warlock of the ground* You think I step on people?! YOU THINK I COMPLAIN FOR THINGS I ASKED FOR?! You think I asked for my mother to be hung and my father to be beheaded in front of me?! *bursts out into a wicked laughter as he throws him against the ground, then pulls him up again in the air and once again throws him in the ground* I said I did not mean it! Just like you didn't mean it when you said you'd stay. But noooo, hahahahaha just blame me for everything! Just don't accept my kind offerings! Just be the dick you are! All the things that have once brought me joy are DEAD! Hehehe, dead! Let's see how much of a witch I am! *pounds him against the ground repeatedly as she slowly becomes a lamia without even realizing out of anger. She laughs hysterically while wagging her tail and hitting Wiezen against the ground* Eat dirt, you piece of garbage!
Rosemary: (Gets up) I-I'm fine

Enricho: (Tries to get up, blood coming down from his head from the blow to the tree, and can barely lift himself up)
Flynn: *quickly enters the scene, widening his eyes at the sight of the giant monster, then looks down at Enricho* Enricho! *squats down on the ground and checks his wound* It's deep, lay on your side! *prevents the further bleeding by covering his head with some cloth* Helga, stop this nonsense at once!

Helga: *hisses as she slithers around in circles* You wanted to learn, didn't you?! Well this is how you treat a freak that dares mess with you!
Rosemary: (Runs over again) Helga, please, you have to stop this
Franziska: Come on. It's not safe here (Grabs Rosemary's hand and runs in the opposite direction)
Enricho: (Tries to get up, but the pain keeps him from moving)
Flynn: *grabs Enricho carefully and drags him out of way's harm, following Franziska*

The lamia releases a scream of agony as she feels her own tail being ripped apart from her own body. The pain is enough for Helga to slowly convert herself back to her normal self, demonstrating the cut of the tail resulted in both her legs being stabbed deeply. She managed to slowly crawl herself to stand, coughing up blood as she panted weakly, lifting her mesmerizing eyes at Wiezen. She swings her arms and makes the trees around her come to live, the branches and vines stretching out, grasping parts of Wiezen. Her magic was weak now, the pain was too much. She needed to rest, yet she refused to do so. The witch pulled out her old fashioned daggers, appearing and disappearing in Wiezen's sight. She suddenly appears behind him, stabbing him in the back, then sticking another dagger in his thigh*

Helga: *a slight smirk appears as her eyes narrow at her lover* Bring it, baby! Kill me if you wish, for I only want to hurt you!
Enricho: (Groans in pain as he is being dragged) What the hell's gotten into her
Flynn: One word: Vengeance.
Helga: Wait.. W-What are you doing?! You're hurting yourself! You're burning your face! Stop that! If you truly want to hurt me, then you should hurt yourself. I can deal with pain. But you ignoring me is the only thing that could ever hurt me. *breathes deeply* ...Be that way then. I accept my punishment.. ..But.. I'm sorry I failed you, Wiezen. You know that I'm not evil. You know me well. You know I didn't mean what I said.. *doesn't care about the fire at all as she leans in and kisses his deeply while the flames begin to burn her face. She then releases him, then closes her eyes at accepts her defeat*
Enricho: (As he is being dragged, he looks at the large demon) What in the hell is that thing?!
Helga: *although she was somewhat terrified as she felt the monster stare into her soul, she stared back at the man with empty, sad eyes as she releases a small grin, accepting her fate*

Flynn: Not sure, but we're not getting near it!
Enricho: To hell with that (Tries to break from Flynn's grasp, and graps his pistol and starts shooting at the creature)
Flynn: Enricho, no! Don't be stupid!!! We don't even know what THAT is! *makes him lower his weapon* It'll kill us all if you continue that!