VRSOF Rating hình ảnh

Cinders posted on Jan 10, 2008 at 12:07AM
Recently (mostly after Doctor D's soapbox on crediting images) I've developed a new system of rating images.

Good image, with tags and credits: Five stars
Decent/common or bad image (IMO), with tags and credits: Four stars.
Good image, with tags and no credit or credit and no tags: Four stars
Decent/common or bad image (IMO), with tags and no credit or credit and no tags: Three stars
Good image, no tags, no credit: Three stars + comment telling them to tag and credit.
Decent/common or bad image (IMO), no tags, no credit: Two stars + comment telling them to tag and credit.

It's much easier to have a system with rating things and before the Doc's article I had never really worked one out.

I was wondering how the rest of you rate images?
last edited on Jan 10, 2008 at 12:08AM

VRSOF 5 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua dazl said…
By clicking the rate button. Tee Hee.

(You knew someone would say it eventually)
hơn một năm qua knifewrench said…
I rate the image, regardless of image credit, tags or description. If I have a problem with any part of the contribution I tell the user.
hơn một năm qua harold said…
I've been writing an article on this for some time now. I'll bump it up in my priority so that I can post a link here as an answer!
hơn một năm qua amazondebs said…
i pretty much go by what you've said but i will always rate anything that i've viewed unless it's repeat then i'l leave a comment
altough i'm more likley to rate lower for a common image than one that's a bit blurry
hơn một năm qua maybeastarbucks said…
Three points to the overall quality and goodness of the image.
One point for five good keywords.
One point for image credit.

It used to be much higher for the image credit, but I kept coming across obviously new users and I didn't want them to get an initially bad impression of Fanpop.