VRSOF What to Rate

marissa posted on Jan 08, 2008 at 02:37AM
What better place to let people know about all the hard work you're doing on Fanpop then the VRSOF?
Beats me.

I figure this would be a good place to let us all know where you're busy uploading and creating, but you stuff isn't being rated.

So, let it out, 'Poppers, where should we go to rate all of your fine work?
:D

VRSOF 26 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua hooch-is-crazy said…
on some of the most popular spots (heroes, the office, house, scrubs) the images are getting very few ratings.

RATERS, AWAY!!!!!
hơn một năm qua knifewrench said…
link <-- lack of ratings
hơn một năm qua Cinders said…
And what did they do? Troll all the images.

Yo, I have a spot that could use a few ratings. Message me for the link.

Yeah, I'm paranoid, so sue me.
LOL, unsurprisingly no one messaged me. It's the human rights spot. Search it and rate it. And now it will get trolled and I won't be surprised and I'll tell you all how my paranoia was actually justified anxiety.

But go ahead and troll it, I don't care.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua meeee said…
I need help with the AC Milan spot
The Resident Evil Spot has 270 fans, but only about 5 raters, it could really use some serious rating. link
More spots need rating:

link a few 1-stars on here as well.

link it's just me, J and 'Starbucks doing the rating.

link
hơn một năm qua misanthrope86 said…
If anyone is bored and feels like rating stuff, a lot of my contributions to a few different spots have not been rated at all. *tear*
link

Firefly Fan Art could use some ratings
Oddly enough, I'm the only one rating at the link spot. You'd think with all those fans, it wouldn't be an issue.
hơn một năm qua tessajanuary said…
The link has practically no ratings on any of the images, especially the photos I've posted.
hơn một năm qua JulieL44 said…
The link has no ratings on any of the videos I posted other than 3's for all her official music videos which makes no sense to me!
I don't want to be annoying but I also added all link episodes in the spot and they are barely rated so if you like The Nanny check it out! Thanks guys :)
hơn một năm qua Laura90 said…
Whoa! you added loads =D
Done, and done.
Ah :) thank you so much!
hơn một năm qua Temptasia said…
The Red Dwarf Spot and the Kid Nation Spot only seem to have abot 1 rater too. If you guys could rate these I would be eternally grateful.
The Bushisms Spot:
link

Admittedly, a lot of it is stuff that I posted, but it has been viewed and not rated...
I also added tons to the linkand most of it isn't rated... especially the pictures. I added most of the stuff 5 months ago! 5 MONTHS and no ratings! urghh
hơn một năm qua bellywalks_2007 said…
Ok, ive done everything:)
ok guys i added quite a few videos to the justin bieber spot and not all of them are getting rated, and the ones that are got trolled.
link
thanks you guyys!
hơn một năm qua Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Em most of the stuff on the Justin Bieber stuff has been rated, some of it by 11 fans! Nonw of the stuff on Jimmy Fallon has so I think you should check that out first.
Oh my dear freakin' lord. I just spent AGES compliling a list of spots that need rating and for some reason, my comment didn't post. Dang technology!

So here are the spots that I mentioned:

Donnie Darko
Boston Legal
Jim Carrey
Steve Carell
Bruce Willis
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
EDIT: Green Day
My Chemical Romance
The Killers

Some of them have images that have been rated, but only once or twice. I explained it all in the big, long, intricate post that is now lost somewhere in Internet Land...
Tried posting these as links but it wasn't working...
So these spots need some ratin' lovin':
link
and
link
hơn một năm qua DarkSarcasm said…
One of the things I do when I'm watching a movie/tv show but still wanting to do something is single out an actor or actress from what I'm watching, and go rate some stuff on their spot (if it exists). You'd be surprised at how many celebrity spots have one or two raters - it's kinda pathetic. Maybe you'll give that a shot next time you feel the need to rate. =P
Thats what I do too DarkSarcasm! Perhaps we aren't stalking each other, perhaps we are the same person... spooky...
hơn một năm qua ali22 said…
link

This poor little spot needs some ratings please :)
I'm repeating myself, but:

link

No ratings and content has been up for 2 months. No banner either... I wish I knew who made the spot. I posted a potential banner.