vocaloid Make Your Own Vocaloid!

MissShmuckle posted on Jan 30, 2013 at 12:51AM
Shulololololo. Well, the title says it all! :D Post your vocaloid OC's here c: Here's the form:

Vocaloid Name:
Number:
Hair Color and Style:
Eye Color:
Skin Tone:
Body Type:
Personality:
Best Matched Song:
Outfit:
Accessories:
Special Item:
Other:
Photo (Optional):

Post away! :)
last edited on Jan 30, 2013 at 01:03AM

vocaloid 77 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 77

hơn một năm qua MissShmuckle said…
Harhar. I was too lazy to draw her or crop this, but yeah XD

Vocaloid Name: Lawiet Van Heusen

Number: 014

Hair Color and Style: Dusty dark brown-pink hair

Eye Color: Dark wine chocolate

Skin Tone: Very soft, slightly tanned skin

Body Type: Skinny

Personality: A very big Yandere, Feisty and very defiant. She can be a tsundere, and is quite psychotic

Best matched song: Matroyshka, and Panda Hero.

Outfit: On the photo.

Accessories: Not shown, but she always carries around huge, dusty dark pink headphones.

Special item: Strawberry pocky.

Other: N/ A
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Harhar. I was too lazy to draw her hoặc crop this, but yeah XD Vocaloid Name: Lawiet van Heus
EmoSasuSaku commented…
^Love that manga creator <3 XD hơn một năm qua
MuSIkATagLoid commented…
Vocaloid Name:MuSIkA Gender:Female Age: 16 Number: 099 Hair Color and Style:Black with white headlights in the end.Pigtails with a curl in the end. Eye Color:Hell Red(Right), Icy Blue(Left) Skin Tone:Tann-ish White Body Type: Skinny Personality:Optimistic,Fun,Sarcastic when piss off,Evil-ish,Good-ish Best Matched Song:Candy kẹo and Close*2 Outfit:Similar to Anon but instead of white it is Blue and Red with checkered pattern tie that is color màu tím and Yellow and the shoes has a sing of a Moon(right) and a Sun(left) -Which refelcts her devilish and goodish personality- Accessories:Not always shown but she carries around a advance blue backpack with a red sign.Also she wears a headphones that has a sign on the sides "Be Good(Right),Be Bad(Left)" Special Item:Bubblegum Stick Other:she can get a bit bipolar hoặc maybe because she has a chẻ, phân chia, split personality like bad and good.She is a TAGLOID hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua zerowakakkoi said…
i got bored

Vocaloid Name: kurai chikalane (is chikala a word in some foreign language because if so omfg)
Number: UNF
Hair Color and Style: dark brown i guess and a style tHAT TOTALLY IS NOT RIPPING OFF A CHARACTER IN ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SERIES WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Eye Color: big and kawaii is a colour now because i said so
Skin Tone: white according to the half-assed picture
Body Type: like people ask me if IM underweight THIS IS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF TINY AND TERRIBLE PROPORTIONS MAN
Personality: ~*~a bipolar fart with adhd~*~
Best Matched Song: ~*~francium~*~
Outfit: idk some pink crap
Accessories: that kawaii nose
Special Item: that kawaii face
Other: ~*~random desu~*~
Photo (Optional): ur welcome for the ms paint nightmares
 i got bored Vocaloid Name: kurai chikalane (is chikala a word in some foreign language because i
MissShmuckle commented…
This is the sole greatest thing I have laid my eyes upon. hơn một năm qua
zerowakakkoi commented…
im arigatouful uwu i may record some half-assed cover of a vocaloid song while using western rs instead of japanese ones to go along with this sometime hơn một năm qua
Clementine34 commented…
I totally like your drawing it is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hơn một năm qua
LivetuneLover commented…
If anata is doing a kawaii kabaa, kimi might as well use Miku Eigo. :P Too much Nihongo? :P hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Angie_Kagamine said…
laugh
This is actually a character I made that's going to be a UTAU when I get my laptop working again (Using my cruddy phone...), but I'll post her anyways.

Vocaloid Name: Tsuki Nijine (Meaning: Tsuki=Moon Nijine=Rainbow sound)
Number: 015
Hair Color & Style: Moony-white with rainbow at the ends and a rainbow piece that hangs down in the right side of her face. Hip-length.
Eye color: Dark violet.
Skin tone: Tan, but not dark tan.
Personality: Usually happy, but she has bipolar so she can be her usual happy self one moment and then in a whole new mood the next. When she's angry, she's pretty violent so watch out! Other than that she's sweet and fun to be around.
Best matched song: Idk. Romeo and Cinderella? XD
Outfit: Purple top with 6 buttons going down in the color of the rainbow. Black long shorts with an alternating rainbow cuff thingy? Silver ballet flats.
Accessories: Um, idk. Haven't figured that out yet.
Special item: Um, haven't decided that either.
Other: [INSERT OTHER RANDOM STUFF HERE]
Photo: Um, I'll post when my laptop works so I can actually upload it.
hơn một năm qua Clementine34 said…
I like what you did here! (:^)
hơn một năm qua mizore01 said…
blush
This is on my happy tree friend character well sort of just the name and outfit is different
Name: Shira Tusune
Number:08
Hair color & style:Green down goes to knees
Eye color:Yellow
Skin color:White
Body type:Thin
Personalite: Cool,prankster,fighter
Best matched song :Joker
Outfit:White top with a green tie.Black skirt with a green line that hook with green triangles and long black and green boots and those arm thing black and green
Accessories:a green hat side ways
Special item:a yellow smal fox (fake)
Other:??
Photo:(i'll try to make her)

hơn một năm qua Castielwoop said…
Vocaloid Name:Misaki Caronsa
Number: 66
Hair Color and Style: Brown long hair a little wave at the bottom straight at the bottom and thick
Eye Color: Hazle and a little grey
Skin Tone: Pale
Body Type: Thin
Personality: Really nice random funny strange and sometimes can do something stupid
Best Matched Song: PonPonPon Butterfly on your right shoulder
Outfit:Wears a shirt that say angel and sparkly jeans with blue and white skater shoes
Accessories: Frog neckles
Special Item:Her frog neckless
Other: ??
Photo:Thank god I know how to draw with no drawing pad
 Vocaloid Name:Misaki Caronsa Gender: Female Age: 18 Number: 66 Hair Color and Style: Brown long h
hơn một năm qua Pewdiefan4713 said…
Vocaloid Name: Yori Mayonaka (English translation: Mint Midnight)

Number: 7

Hair Color and Style: Mint Green. Style varies, but it's normally straight hair with a knitted headband link (headband will either be pastel pink or white) or or the overhead plait braid hairstyle link (hair will either be normal or have the pink ombre color to it shown in the link. Accessories will either be white or their original color shown in the link.) NOTE: She loves creative things

Eye color: Central-heterochromic. Green (outer) Light Pink (inner)

Skin tone: fair (light tan)

Body type: Skinny

Personality: Kind and extremely shy at first, but does some of the oddest things once you're friends with her (as in: randomly hugs people and things when startled, gives Christmas presents to people when it's freakin August, carries her things with her feet when she does handstands, glomps people when dressed as a panda [or a flamingo, or even just an easter egg or christmas present,] and even wears different masquerade masks while attempting to pull of the "perfect Australian accent" and reading the nutrition facts on her favorite cereals,) animal lover, hopeless romantic, kinda crazy, bookworm, and can throw a good punch when necessary.

Best Matched Song: Deep Sea Girl by Hatsune Miku, Dancer in the Dark by Megurine Luka, Fantasy by SeeU, Limited Love by Asami Imai, and Lie by Megurine Luka (her range of music is rather broad)

Outfit: Green White Stripe Pocket Sweater For Women ( link ) Cream-Colored Lace Shorts (Size Small) ( link ) Pretty in Pink Bow Peep Toe Pump ( link )

Accessories: Frosted Cupcake DJ Headphones ( link ) Off White Scarf - Pashmina Scarf - Cowl with Lace Edge - White - fatwoman -LOVE - HEART ( link ) Her Highness - Fuschia, Brown, Gold Glitter Nail Polish ( link ) Goth Punk Slave Bracelet ( link )

Special Item: Cupcakes

Other: You can use her with my permission...? That's allowed, so Imma put that under Other...

Photo: I suck at digi art, and I'm practicing simple anime and such, so any art of Yori will be used (first come first serve.)
hơn một năm qua AngelOfAi said…
Vocaloid Name: Mizuki Outani

Number: 011

Hair Color and Style: Short blue pigtails with a black bow

Eye Color: Multi blue

Skin Tone: white but still tan

Body Type: Not too skinny not too fat

Personality: Very Kawaii! She loves music and often sings random stuff like the dinosaur song XD

Best Matched Song: link FROGGY MIX - No nagging

Outfit: In the photo

Accessories: Furry monster headphones (Not in picture)

Special Item: Furry monster headphones

Other: N/A

Photo (Optional):
 Vocaloid Name: Mizuki Outani Gender: Female Age: 14 Number: 011 Hair Color and Style:
coldhearted013 commented…
i tình yêu your vocaloid. its a nice artwork. well done hơn một năm qua
AyuWitch commented…
not to be mean but it kind of looks like miku hơn một năm qua
otaku2 commented…
subarashi!!!!! angelofai -chan hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua ponypop2012 said…
Vocaloid Name: Atsuko
Hair Color and Style: Blonde, Hair down w/ heart hair band
Eye Color: Green
Skin Tone: Light
Body Type: Good shape
Personality: Shy, Kind
Best Matched Song: Alice
Outfit: Heart dress type
Accessories: Long white fingerless gloves
Special Item: Noodles
Other: A Diviner
Photo: None (I was too lazy to draw one and upload it on to my computer)
hơn một năm qua ponypop2012 said…
My second vocaloid
Vocaloid Name: Amaya
Hair Color and Style: Orange, Emo, Ponytail
Eye Color: Orange
Body Type: Good shape
Personality: Serious
Best Matched Song: Nightmare
Outfit: Short Top and Skirt
Accessories: Biker Gloves
Special Item: Chili Pepper
Other: A fighter
Photo: (Below... Yeah, I was never an expert at computer painting...)
 My một giây vocaloid Vocaloid Name: Amaya Gender: Female Age: 19 Hair Color and Style: Orange, Emo,
hơn một năm qua coldhearted013 said…
hello....im new to this things but i would love to show you my own vocaloid if you allowed me to...first of all, im cold. a newbie, lolz....well, lets just skip my introductions and get to my own vocaloid.

vocaloid name: Shiki Aries
Number: 13
Hair colour and style: Black added with red line at the side of his left hair and style, a little messy and spiky, emo style
Eye colour: Red
Skin tone: fair tone, not too black and not two white, just fair
body type: not too muscular , just average
personality: a quiet person but an independent vocaloid. patient guy, and like quiet places, hates noise but adores his voice, a shy vocaloid but like to help people. sometimes scary most of the times if gets disturbed.
best matched song:Rolling Girl, Dear, paranoid, Breath, senbonzakuro, canterella, meltdown....i hope lonely rain or fuyuki from yuya matsushita can put it in here too....sorry
outfit: a sleeveless black jacket with red shirt inside. wear a headband. sometimes prefer a long black jacket and wear a neck collar. quite a simple guy vut still follow the fashion flow...mostly his clothes are black
accessories:silver earrings at both of his ears, and a cross silver necklace, often wear silver rings at both hands and sometimes wear bracelets(of course silver)
Special item: Diary
other: ask me for more details, thank you
photo:..but i dont have time to colour it yet, so sorry....

hello....im new to this things but i would tình yêu to hiển thị bạn my own vocaloid if bạn allowed me to...fi
please dont use my oc as your own hơn một năm qua
this aries character is my fav so u have to gain my permission if u want to use him...but mostly of the times, i dont allow it because aries is my first OC, so sorry hơn một năm qua
sakurako_08 commented…
xin chào lets ship are vocaloid please hơn một năm qua
oh yes. aries has a younger sister. she's a vocaloid too. let me key-in her profile

Vocaloid's name: Shiki Levia
Number: 2
Hair colour and style: light pink and long curly-straightened hair
Eye colour: pink
skin tone: light fair
body type: slim and average
personality: really believes in fortune, lovable, caring, like to smile a lot, easily panicked, love to cook so much and gardening, loves horoscopes and loves her brother so much.
best matches song: slow and sad song....beautiful song just like the sound of ocean
outfit: mostly sweaters but sometimes just a light-coloured blouse and ocean blue long skirts. sometimes wear a headband.
accessories: a heart-shaped necklace
special item: Cupcakes
other: really, really kindhearted vocaloid and loves animals and kids
photos:

oh yes. aries has a younger sister. she's a vocaloid too. let me key-in her thông tin các nhân Vocaloid's nam
please dont use my oc your own
to tell you the truth, i got a lot of OC's as my own so....just saying that...i love drawing new characters..i hope you can be friends with me, thats all
hơn một năm qua AyuWitch said…
name: ayu witchnya
number:6
hair color: light brown
eye color green
skin; light asian
body type: average
personality kind loveing
i love to turn people into frogs ^^
songs: light techno
out fit: a old fashion orange dress
accessories: orange witch hat and orange bow on dress
special item: magic wond
others: not a ugly witch and very shy and kind
photo
 name: ayu witchnya gender:Female age:12 number:6 hair color: light brown eye color green skin;
i tình yêu the way bạn drew her hair. remind me of my friend, lolz, congratz hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua AyuWitch said…
other photo of ayu witchnya
 other bức ảnh of ayu witchnya
lolz, where's kaito? hơn một năm qua
AyuWitch commented…
idk xD hơn một năm qua
haha, might getting himself an kem huh, lolz hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua heryzuherdho said…
Vocaloid name:hikaru zeitachi
Number:12
Hair colour:red and black(rarely see his hair because wearing cap)
Eyes colour:red
Skin:light asian
Body type:normal
Personality:very friendly and always searching for friend
He is bit of annoying
Songs:slow and pop songs he can,t do the high pitch
Outfit:wearing simple black t-shirt ,and wearing black sweater with hoodie
Jeans,black full cap to cover his hair
Accessories:headphone around his neck,sometime wearing black mask he also wearing spectacle
Special items:has his own create sword
Other:has a very dark past
Sorry about the head phone
 Vocaloid name:hikaru zeitachi Gender:male Age:14(12 august1999) Number:12 Hair colour:red and bla
hơn một năm qua animeboy123 said…
heart
Here she is. Sorry if it looks crappy.
Name: Cho (Flower in American) Otanashi
Dislikes: Meiko, mean and selfish people!
Personality: kind, nice, quite, out-going, fun, and loves video games also she's tomboyish
Appearance: ( in picture) wears brother's shirt and twin's shorts her performance outfit!
My dream girl! And damn its side ways bull crap! Doun't be mean I'm only 10!
 Here she is. Sorry if it looks crappy. Name: Cho (Flower in American) Otanashi Age: 10 attends voca
hơn một năm qua animeboy123 said…
crying
Damn it's blurry to! It's all my fault sorry!
hơn một năm qua Hotaru-Drashion said…
Vocaloid name: Hotaru(Firefly) Yume(dream)
number: 0V2
Hair color and style: Long gray and blue hair
Eye color: Yellow
Skin color: Milky white Asian
Body Type: normal.
Personality: Funny,Weird at times,Kind,Strong,clueless,Innocence,curio­us, Is actually sad at times,forces herself to do things that could hurt her (emotionally and sometimes physically),always stargazes
Best match song: Forgotten,Hirari hirari, Aria,light song,rolling girl, what a wonderful cat life,world is mine, stargazer.
outfit: (picture)
Accessories: Hidden necklace, sometimes carries a sword.
Special items:Pocky.
Other: Does duets with Vy2 Yuma most of the time. Has a dark secret past.
Picture:
 Vocaloid name: Hotaru(Firefly) Yume(dream) Gender: Female Age:17 number: 0V2 Hair color and style
hơn một năm qua zerowakakkoi said…
im bringin this back yo this thread is fun

also i was curious to see what kurai chikalane would look like if i didnt actively try to make her look stupid so

it still looks bad (gomen its 3 am and im sick im not putting effort into this) but it doesnt scream IM A JOKE CHARACTER anymore (except for the unf part)
 im bringin this back yo this thread is fun also i was curious to see what kurai chikalane would lo
hơn một năm qua xXMissyKix said…
Vocaloid name: Dianthus Fuxenikkusu.

Number: 666 (I'll be completly honest this make me look like a phsyco).

Hair color and style: Sunny blonde (waist long) and twin pigtails.

Eye color: I actually think dual colors (like Piko) left light blue right green like an emarald color.

Skin color: Pale, I guess I can say sort of like Rin's?

Body Type: Skinny and tall.

Personality: She's shy, loves to sing, artistic, huge otaku, bookworm, incredibly smart, also extremely bipolar can become a TOTALY different person in a split second especialy when you make her mad. Basically she can become a phsycopath in asplit second.

Best matched song: Reincarnatoin (don't ask me if you saw her mad you'd see)

Outfit: IDK i'm not a fashion designer, i'm a girl. But, I'd guess i'd have bandages wrapped around her left arm(bicep going all around till it reaches her hand and wraps around it), waist, and right leg starting from her thigh to her ankles. I'd want something that would remind that the bandages are there. Maybe a crop top, pink mini skirt, and gold knee high heels? IDK.

Accesories: Do bandages count? Well, charm bracelet around her right arm. And headphones?

Special item: Pocky (don't ask, just don't mess with it).

Other: I should mention the charm bracelet's charm's represents a persona. See she has a multiple personlity disorder, they all have a habit to cause trouble, thus the bandages call it her 'battle wounds'.

Also the personality I described would be her neutral state.

Picture: Don't know how to draw.

I got waaay to into this. I probably bored at least 49% of you.
hơn một năm qua Iasolue said…
Vocaloid Name: Sayuri Amaya
Number: 00
Hair Color and Style: Brown with the ends dyed blue wavy long hair
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type: Thin
Personality: Bright and childish
Best Matched Song: Track
Outfit: Long skirt black , white shirt , black sleeves , blue bow , blue shoes and white tights.
Accessories: Glasses and headphones.
Special Item: The necklace her mother gave her that is always under her shirt. When she cries , is in danger or feels brokenhearted she can release lots of spiritual energy trough the necklace and use it in different ways like shield or projectiles. With out that necklace she cant release her energy.
Other: Her past is a mystery no one knows anything and she wont talk about it
Photo (Optional):
 Vocaloid Name: Sayuri Amaya Gender: Female Age: 14 Number: 00 Hair Color and Style: Brown wit
minikitters commented…
im very sorry.i was making my own vocaloid and i made the number 000 and i didnt pay attention to anyones vocaloid before i đã đăng mine. hơn một năm qua
minikitters commented…
so...sorry hơn một năm qua
minikitters commented…
i đã đăng it on my other account hơn một năm qua
minikitters commented…
can u tell me how u bức ảnh shopped the pic of megurine luka? i want to do the same thing u did only im gunna do different màu sắc and different name hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua mookurules said…
vocaloid name: kurishika
number:09
hair color and style: blue (length varies)
eye color: blue
skin tone:pale
body type:somewhat curvy and skinny
personality:kind and fun
best matched song: PONPONPON
outfit: gray and black top with blue tie, meiko-ish skirt,gackpo boots
accessories:headphones and loudspeaker
special item: none.
photo:
 vocaloid name: kurishika gender:female age:15 number:09 hair color and style: blue (length varies
hơn một năm qua kawaii-chan0 said…
Here's mine! :D

Name: Shizau Hotoru
Number: 651
Hair color and style: Long blonde hair
Eye color: Orangy (lol)
Skin tone: Light Asian
Body type: Skinny
Personality: Mischievous, tsundere and yeah idk
Best matched song: Senbonzakura
Outfit: idk how to explain look below
Accessories:Ribbon on the end of hair and cat ears+tail
Special Item: Coke
Other: idk
Photo: will put it up very soon

hơn một năm qua Mizuki-chan172 said…
Um.....I'm really new here but this looked fun :D
Name: Yukima Kosakada
Number: 017
Hair Color: Ice Blue with single white streak, comes into a low ponytail at waist
Eye Color: Bright Orange
Personality: Talkative, kind, shy around new people
Best Matched Song: World is Mine/Deep Sea Girl
Outfit: Um....not the best with fashion....the bottom of the vest she wears goes slightly past her knees, she has black shorts that come a little above the knees with an electric blue belt, black converse
Accessories: None really
Special Item: Kiwi....
Other: Erm.....
Photo: Lookie at my horrible skills ^_^
 Um.....I'm really new here but this looked fun :D Name: Yukima Kosakada Gender: Female Age: 15 Nu
LonnieTheNeko commented…
Looks awesome! :D hơn một năm qua
ilikefood010203 commented…
Thats awesome! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Hikari_Kimiko said…
Vocaloid Name: Yukina Fujisaki
Number: 03
Hair Color and Style: Blue, any style she (or the creator) likes but often seen in just a plain straight style
Eye Color: Blue and red (Blue-right) Red (Red-left)
Skin Tone: Pale/White
Body Type: Normal (but still with curves)
Personality: Emotionless, cold, blunt (on the outside) Cheerful, possessive,and caring (inside) A himedere and a yandere and a bit of a tsundere.
Best Matched Song: World is Mine/ Daughter of Evil
Outfit: (At the bottom ^-^ that is her normal outfit)
Accessories: (At the bottom *-*)
Special Item: (Still at the bottom @-@) Swords
Other: ??? nani /)(>-<)/)
Photo (Optional): Hehe -_- Gomene if she is weird but for meh she's fab!
 Vocaloid Name: Yukina Fujisaki Gender: Female Age: 18 Number: 03 Hair Color and Style: Blue, any
hơn một năm qua LonnieTheNeko said…
Name: Yasuko Ando
Number: 158
Hair color and style: White long hair
Eye color: Light teal
Skin tone: Light
Body type: Normal
Personality: Poetic, Kind, always eager to help a good cause.
Best matched song: Crawl (Carry me through)
Outfit: It shows on the pic. ^u^
Accessories: Cat mittens
Special item: Egg tart
Other: ( Nani? )
Photo:
 Name: Yasuko Ando Gender: Female Age: 14 Number: 158 Hair color and style: White long hair Eye c
ur like the best artist in the world! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua ilikefood010203 said…
Name: Choucho Hiku (Butterfly Draw)
Number: 000 (dead spirit)
Hair color and style: Black hair with blond streaks short hair covers right eye loose hair on head
Eye color: black (black eyed child)
Skin tone: Brownish
Body type: Slim 6 ft 1
Personality: Trouble maker,prankster, cheerful, hyper
Best song(s): Electric Angel, Worlds End Dancehall
Outfit: Short black vest with bra(slightly showing), choker with half of a friendship necklace on it, mini tie with flat bottom(heheh bottom), short skirt, red ring that floats around her waist, leg warmers right underneath the bottom of her skirt, high shoes(NOT high heels...like mikus only higher),arm warmers shaped like V's, black ring on top of her arm warmers,
Accessories: rainbow marble nails, star headphones with microphone attached to it
Special Item: Her pistol that she got when she became 000
Other: Half wolf(has ears and puffy tail)
 Name: Choucho Hiku (Butterfly Draw) Gender:Female Age: 17 Number: 000 (dead spirit) Hair color an
I think this drawing sucked hơn một năm qua
minikitters commented…
I cant believe I used to think I was good at drawing. hơn một năm qua
IAPOLOGIZE commented…
OML I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS MONSTROSITY I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS TEN OH MY GOD THE EDGE IS SO SHARP I'M SOOOO SORRY!! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua aly980 said…
Name: AiLee
Number: idk
Hair color and style: Light brown, medium length, slim ponytail
Eye color: Greenish blue (?)
Skin: Light but not too pale
Body: Slim
Personality: Very Friendly, Prankster, Obnoxious, Totally opposite of a tsundere :D
Best Song: Karakuri Pierriot, Monochrome Dream Eater Baku, Deep Sea Boy
Outfit: Look -.-
Accessories: Also look
Special Item: Lemon-lime Soda
Other: idk
Photo: Right here! (first time drawing on a computer)
 Name: AiLee Gender: Male Age: 13 hoặc 14 Number: idk Hair color and style: Light brown, medium leng
hơn một năm qua minikitters said…
Hope you like it!

Name: Bridgette Grimsley (me)
Number: 010
Hair color and style: Dark brown hair (almost black) in high ponytail
Eye color: Dark brown
Skin tone: Peach
Body type: Slim, tall
Personality: Obnoxious, prankster, comedian, annoying, childish, nice, bitchy (true)
Best matched song(s): Worlds End Dancehall, Fukkireta, Purple Butterfly On Your Right Shoulder,Electric Angel
Outfit: See through tie wrapped around neck, long teal vest that shows thighs(a little bit)but the front is really low, silver skinny jeans(get baggy under knees) high shoes( like every other vocaloid only higher), wrist warmers
Accessories: Really cool headphones(I'll post picture showing them soon)
Special item: A heart shaped sculpture that she( I ) got when her cat Tommy died. It has the name Tommy stamped into it and has his paw print on it too
Other: DONT PISS HER OFF
Photo: Will post it this week
IAPOLOGIZE commented…
I SWEAR TO bạn I HAVE CHANGED. I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS TEN, AND I SWEAR TO NEVER DO A SELF - INSERT EVER AGAIN. THIS WAS THE WORST THING I'VE EVER DONE THIS mô tả IS SOO EDGY hơn một năm qua
thats forthe thing i just posted
 thats forthe thing i just đã đăng
IAPOLOGIZE commented…
GROOSS I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS TEN I AM SOOO SORRY IT'S SO CRINGY hơn một năm qua
Name: Nevaeh Legna (Heaven Angel spelled backwards)
Number: 777 (gods number)
Hair color and style: White, down
Eye color: Half of her eye is blue,the other half is green
Skin tone: Very pale pink
Body type: Slim, 6 ft 7
Personality: Depressed, rarely happy, energetic, mad
Best matched song(s): Burst
Outfit: look T.T
Accessories: Sword
Special item: Heart shaped necklace with two angel wings that holds her life in it. It holds her energy keeping her alive. If it gets lost or broken ( it wont break because its made out of unbreakable love) she will die
Other: Don't remind her of the number 777 on her face ( its on her face.It's a birthmark) because if you do she will feel very depressed because of the death of her mom. She got the 777 from her because her mom is a godess. She also has a scar on her eye that's not covered by the eye patch. Has a very auto tuned voice. VERY VERY VERY good singer
Photo: IT'S RIGHT THERE I
V
 Name: Nevaeh Legna (Heaven Angel spelled backwards) Gender: Female Age:23 Number: 777 (gods number
IAPOLOGIZE commented…
OH MY GOD THE EDGE! I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS TEN! I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS MONSTROSITY, IT IS SO EDGY AND DISGUSTING I AM SOOOO SORRY!! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua lizzie2401 said…
Name: Isobel
Number:20
Hair colour and style: long blonde hair
Eye colour:blue
Skin tone: light
Body tile:skinny
Personality:fun
Best matched song: popipo
Outfit:black dress
Accesories:head phones
Special item: ribbon
Other: no
Photo:
 Name: Isobel Gender:female Age:16 Number:20 Hair colour and style: long blonde hair Eye colour:b
lizzie2401 commented…
it's sideways *face palm* hơn một năm qua
BennieBear27 commented…
She looks kinda like Kaori from Your Lie in April hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Aizawa_Shiro said…
This is meh:

Vocaloid Name: Kirakisho Mira
Number: 0.1
Hair color and style: A red ponytail
Eye color: Light blue
Skin tone: Light peach
Body types: just right
Personality: Tomboyish, kind, joke around, half guilty and innocent
Bets matched song: Matryoshka, electric angel and world is mine... I think
Outfit: Um.... look at the picture
Accessories: Picture......
special item: Apple pie (she used it sometimes to prank people)
other: someone has a crush on her... in her group
photo:
 This is meh: Vocaloid Name: Kirakisho Mira Gender: Female of course Age: 17 Number: 0.1 Hair c
Aizawa_Shiro commented…
it's weird i know... hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Aizawa_Shiro said…
Oh btw... I made another one...

Name: Nakagawa Yuro
number: 0.2
hair colour and style: brown colour and a bit messy (Mira hated that about him...)
eye colour: yellow and gold...
skin tone: i dunno how to describe it...
body type: a bit skinny i suppose
personality: energetic but sometimes girly... he is also brave except when talking to girls cause that is his weakness...
Best matched song: rolling boy, magic mirror, any songs that has piano in it...
outfit: as i said, the picture is da key
accessories: -_-"
special item: keyboard and well i haven't decided yet... please comment below for any request item
other: he has a crush on mira and one of these twin vocaloid i will make name leena. he thinks that he is useless for him staying in the world, instead he wish he never exist! but the point of him saying these cause mira is always angry at him (lol weird...)
photo:
 Oh btw... I made another one... Name: Nakagawa Yuro Age:17 Gender: Male... number: 0.2 hair c
hơn một năm qua 1MelodyCarver1 said…
Name: Danielle Nicole Melody
Number: 100
Hair Color and Style: Long brown with red natural highlights, with pretty long bangs.
Eye Color: Brown/hazel
Skin Tone: Light, a little pale
Body Type: Skinny, about 6'6
Personality: Nice, caring, a little dark, a little nasty (if you know what I mean), friendly, and a mix of a tomboy and a girly girl.
Best Matched Song: Songs I write for her and Evanescence (don't judge...)
Outfit: Either a long, red and black dress that is open in front and knee-high red high-heel boots or knee-high black high-heel boots, jeans with black high-heel boots and a long, black and red shirt, or denim shorts with a red and black crop-top and red sneakers
Accessories: Red sunglasses, necklace and earrings of CDs, maybe the belt shown in the pic.
Special Item: Headphones and game console controller (doesn't matter if it's Xbox 360 or any Play Station
Other: I'll do the voice and write the songs. I'm VERY serious with this. This is for a serious and personal reason and I need this ASAP
Photo (Optional): So many, have to do a few posts. Please note, this is from my ourWorld character, and this one is just the belt.
 Name: Danielle Nicole Melody Gender: Female Age: 18 Number: 100 Hair Color and Style: Long brown
Here's the skin color for mine:
 Here's the skin color for mine:
Please note, I used my real hair for the hair color thing.

Hair color for mine:
 Please note, I used my real hair for the hair color thing. Hair color for mine:
I also want to make three others, so here they are:

Vocaloid Name: Jenna Lillysong
Number: 101
Hair Color and Style: About shoulder length, dirty blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Body Type: Skinny, 6'5
Personality: Playful, fun, energetic, nice, caring
Best Matched Song: Songs I write, Evanescence
Outfit: Either a long, red and black dress that is open in front and knee-high red high-heel boots or knee-high black high-heel boots, A white skirt with flowers on them and a white shirt, the black clothes of that,
Accessories: Ribbons attached to the wrists,
Special Item: A pencil that she always draws with
Other: One of three best friends to Danielle, also best friends with Hali and Emalyne, Jenna loves to draw and to hang out with Danielle.

Vocaloid Name: Hali Jo
Number: 102
Hair Color and Style: Medium brown hair,
Eye Color: Brown/hazel
Body Type: Skinny, 6'7
Personality: Random, sometimes crazy, funny, caring, nice
Outfit: Either a long, red and black dress that is open in front and knee-high red high-heel boots or knee-high black high-heel boots, or black leggings with a black skirt and shirt and boots
Accessories: A necklace with a star charm on it.
Special Item: Glove that a celebrity touched
Other: One out of three best friends of Danielle, also best friends with Emalyne and Jenna, Hali loves to watch videos..

Vocaloid Name: Emalyne Puffy
Number: 103
Hair Color and Style: Very blonde, shoulder length
Eye Color: Blue/green
Body Type: Skinny, 5'9 because of a growing disability.
Personality: Nice, caring, funny, random, sometimes crazy
Outfit: Either a long, red and black dress that is open in front and knee-high red high-heel boots or knee-high black high-heel boots,
Accessories: Blue glasses
Special Item: Blue glasses
Other: One out of three best friends of Danielle, also best friends with Hali and Jenna, loves to record videos.
*REMAKE*
Vocaloid Name: Bridgette Grimsley
Number:011
Hair color and style: Dark brown, side bangs down to chin, back of hair curls up on neck
Eye color: Medium brown
Skin tone: Peachy
Body type: slim, 5'2
Personality: BORED, nice, evil,mysterious, obnoxious,prankster,comedian,annoying,chil­dis­h,n­ice­,bi­tch­y
Best matched song: Musunde Hiraite Rastetsu to Mukuro, The little mermaid
Outfit: See-through tie wrapped around neck, long teal vest that shows hips,silver skinny jeans(get baggier near the bottom),shoes like every other vocaloid only the color strip at the bottom is a glowing neon green,wrist warmers
Accessories:Really cool headphones that show the beat measures on the side as the progress
Special Item: A small heart sculpture that she got when her cat Tommy died
Other: *CAUTION* IF YOU PISS HER OFF HUMANITY WILL BE DESTROYED. just kidding
Photo: RIGHT FUCKIN THERE
 *REMAKE* Vocaloid Name: Bridgette Grimsley Gender: Female Age:11 Number:011 Hair color and style
IAPOLOGIZE commented…
I DIDN'T DRAW THIS ONE THIS TIME I USED A manga CREATOR INSTEAD, BUT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THIS mô tả IS EDGY. I AM SOOOO SORRY FORGIVE MY TEN năm OLD SELF, PLEASE! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua nikki_1234- said…
Name: Kagamina Nikki
Number:06
Hair color and style:Short light brown hair
Eye color:Brown
Skin tone:a bit Tanned
Body type:skinny
Personality:A bit mischievous,kind,care,loyal and honest
Best matched song:World is mine
Outfit:Hoodie
Accessories:None
Special Item:Potato
Other:Gaming
Photo:
 Name: Kagamina Nikki Gender:Female Age:12 Number:06 Hair color and style:Short light brown hair
hơn một năm qua otaku2 said…
smile
this is mine
name: Mikaine leino
gender bender: mikaine lei
number:401
hair color and style:blue and long
eye color:blue
skin tone : white
body type:skinny and short
personality: kind,cute,shy
best matched song: renai circulation
outfit:just see the photo i can't explain it
accesories :wing headband,gloves,blue necklace
special item:wings
other:idk
photo:
link
hơn một năm qua unluckygirl1188 said…
Vocaloid Name: red
Number: 666
Hair Color and Style: red hair with a girly emo style
Eye Color: red
Skin Tone: pale white
Body Type: thin
Personality: creepy but pretty nice
Best Matched Song: game of life
Outfit: black shirt with a red shirt under,black jeans
Accessories: bracelets, red headphones
Special Item: his R choker
Other: he is a demon thats why his number is 666
 Vocaloid Name: red Gender: male Age: 17 Number: 666 Hair Color and Style: red hair with a girly
hơn một năm qua Cristina123456 said…
This is my Vocaloid, hope you like

Vocaloid Name: Seiko Satshie
Hobby: Singing, Painting
Skills: Painting
Hair Color and Style: Not Long, Not Short, Purple Hair
Eye Color: Dark Pink
Skin Tone: Light, Sorta Pale
Body Type: Not skinny, Not Fat, Half
Personality:Cheerful, Funny, Always Happy, Caring, Hardworking. She has open arms for those in need, and a heart welcome to anyone. She always has a way around things so they are fair and happy on both sides. Tends to be sort of a trouble maker and always stays positive. She doesn't usually fall in love because she doesn't want her heart to break, so if she falls in love, its usually fake, but she still has that one special person she falls in love with, real love.
Best Matched Song: How To Be a Heart Breaker by Marina And The Diamonds
Outfit: A light purple shirt that comes just above her belly button with white thin straps.A dark purple skirt with black boots that come all the way up to her knees.
Accessories: A mini microphone on her ear. A hairband and two bows (black) Gloves that goes up to the elbows (not shown because it was not an option in the game i made it in)
Special Item: Blue Painted Needles
 This is my Vocaloid, hope bạn like Vocaloid Name: Seiko Satshie Gender: Female Age: 16 Hobby:
Cristina123456 commented…
I forgot for the accessories that she has vượt qua, cross earings hơn một năm qua
and the light purple bow on her neck SORRY hơn một năm qua
I forgot to add number. Her number is 01 hơn một năm qua
I made another one.

Vocaloid Name: Natora Tashii
Hobby: Planting
Skills: Flowers
Hair Color and Style: Long With a Little Over The Shoulders Pink Hair
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Skin Tone: Tan
Personality: Bright, Happy, Positive, Protective, Sometimes Mysterious, Giggly, Sorta a Trouble Maker. She loves flowers, but her favorites are roses. She is in LOVE with fashion. She helps people with their look when their self-conscious. She is always there when someone is in need. She can make anyone smile. She can make something, fun. She doesn't have love, but she thinks it will come around, but tends to be a little..?????... when someone says they love her. She has to be 100% sure she loves someone before she says that she does.
Best Matched Song: Fashion Is My Kryptonite
Outfit: Picture + A Green Skirt With Blue At The End And Blue High-Heeled Boots That Come Just Above The Ankle
Accessories: A black choker with a rose and a black and white bow on each side. A thin blue bracelet on her right arm and a thing greed bracelet on her left arm
Special Item: Her Rose
 I made another one. Vocaloid Name: Natora Tashii Gender: Female Age: 17 Hobby: Planting Skil
Sigh forgot to add number 02 hơn một năm qua
Third!!!! Seiko has a sibling

Vocaloid Name: Seino Satsuie
Hobby: Singing, Reading
Skills: Singing
Hair Color and Style: Short Dark Purple Hair
Eye Color: Aqua
Skin Tone: Fair
Body Type: Half
Personality: Fun, caring, loving, very cooperative. He is a tsundere. He is cold and mean when you first meet him, but over time you see his warm and caring side. He is quiet and is a book worm. Sometimes he tells his sister (Seiko) not to get in trouble when other times he just joins in the fun. He is very smart and is known as the 'teachers pet'.
Best Matched Song: Tsundere no Uta
Outfit: Picture + Dark Purple Pants And Black And White Sneakers.
Accessories: A mini microphone and a black and white hair piece. A dark purple choker.
Special Item: Black Book
 Third!!!! Seiko has a sibling Vocaloid Name: Seino Satsuie Gender: Male Age: 18 Hobby: Singin
FORGOT TO ADD NUMBER 03 hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua dman8483 said…
laugh
Vocaloid Name: hatchune Dman (model)
Number:421
Hair color: blue or red
Style: straight and short
Eye color: light blue\ regular blue
Skin tone: half white and jappenese
Body type: skinny and strong
Personality: Grumpy, curious and brave
Best song: idk levan polka? Meltdown?
Outfit:I rush so😢😕
Accessories: suppose to have headphones but it isn't showed
Special item(s): basketball or a blue popsicle
Other: he have a sister, hatsune Kara coming soon 1\24\16
And a drasticly character called Ukine Zack coming soon 1\25\16
Photo: theres one but another coming soon
 Vocaloid Name: hatchune Dman (model) Gender: Male Age:17 Number:421 Hair color: blue hoặc red Styl
hơn một năm qua Michiuskaki00 said…
cake
Hope it's good!

Vocaloid Name: Yuko Mikoto
Number: Don't got one
Hair Color and Style: Purple, twisted ponytail
Eye Color: Gold
Skin Tone: asian (she white)
Body Type: short, small breasts, skinny (got no
butt)
Personality: tsundere, Sleepy, Likes Weapons
Best Matched Song: Tokyo Teddy Bear
Outfit: Purple sleeveless tank top, black vest,
black shorts, purple tights, black goth boots
Accessories: skull hairpiece, black neck tie,
studded bracelet
Special Item: Chocolate
Other: she got a skull toy
hơn một năm qua VocaloidGirl01 said…
Vocaloid Name: Miko Hatsune

Number: 10 (It's kind of like Miku's number but backwards)

Hair Color and Style: Blueberry blue, long and in pig tails

Eye Color: Dark blue

Skin Tone: VERY Soft

Personality: Her personality is mostly like Miku's but shes sensitive (or over emotional)

Best Matched Song: All of Miku's songs

Outfit: Just like Miku's but the teal (or whatever color...yeah sorry, me stoopid :c) is a dark-ish teal-ish blue color

Accessories: The little chain like think is on her right side (like Miku's chain thing is on her left side) and...idk what else :/

Special Item: Blueberry

Other: N/A

Photo (Optional): idk how to put it up (sorry c >)