Vincent Valentine Get A Grip, Man!

Nic-Karas posted on Mar 21, 2009 at 02:24AM
Surely, I can't have been the only one! Your beloved, Lucrecia, is a bit of a bitch- for God's sake she was seeing your dad! I just want to shake him...she's just not that great! does anyone agree with me and think our Vincent is wasting his time?

Vincent Valentine 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Master24 said…
*shrugs* I suppose...
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Crimson_Phantom said…
all in perspective. I don't believe Lucrecia was "seeing" Grimoir (sp). In Japanese culture, they respect the elders a great deal, as in most Asian cultures. The young wanted to follow the elders who had more wisdom. She was his apprentice so to speak, and felt terrible to be the cause of his death, naturally. She was a complete idiot to leave Vincent, though! I'd have to say though, for the severe regret she had about Vincent's dad, I can understand why she felt unworthy to have Vincent, so gave herself to that moron Hojo.
hơn một năm qua BLW said…
I realize this was posted a long time ago. Unfortunately I'm new and really feel the need to respond to this. You have my full agreement. She's not that great. All I kept thinking as we heard her story is that it was amazing how many things she was 'I'm so sorry' for after the fact. Sorry about Grimoir, sorry about Vincent, sorry about Sephiroth . . . all after the damage was already done. Only to end it by finding herself a pretty resting place as everyone else cleans up her messes. I am not solely blaming her. But enough was to make me think Vincent deserved a lot better.