video game The 7th Guest and 11th Hour-- Did Anyone Play?

Cinders posted on Oct 30, 2007 at 04:12AM
This game is ancient, as far as video games go. The only reason I even know it existed is (like most video games) because of my older brother. Anyways, the both of them were horror puzzle games. The 7th Guest was the original, and 11th Hour was its sequel.

I'm just curious because everyone I ask in "the real world" has no idea what I'm talking about. I went and bought the soundtrack for Halloween and played it for my roommate the other day, who asked me (sounding almost offended, lol) "What the hell is that music?"

Anyways... That game was a childhood favorite because the story freaked me out as a kid. Not so much now, but still, it was a pretty decent story. And the main antagonist, Stauf, is an anagram of Faust (which I didn't learn until I was older). So that was cool too...
last edited on Apr 22, 2008 at 06:39PM

video game 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua DrDevience said…
Oh yes. I played 7th Guest when it was first released and loved it. Never did play 11th hour though.
hơn một năm qua Cinders said…
I'm looking for a place to download it and I think I've found it. If you're interested, I can send you a link.
hơn một năm qua Cinders said…
Actually, I never found that link. But I'd be interested if anyone ELSE finds it.